F, #5368, d. 24 March 1650?
Rose (Unknown) is also recorded as Dunster howeverthere seems to be no evidence that her name was Dunster, as claimed by some. She married Joseph Hills.1 Rose (Unknown) died on 24 March 1650?1
F, #16500, d. 29 January 1620/21
Rose (Unknown) married Miles Standish in England.1 In 1620 arrived in New England on the Mayflower. Rose (Unknown) died on 29 January 1620/21 in Plymouth, New England.1
- [S275] Robert S. Wakefield, Mayflower Families, p. 2.
Rose Marie (Unknown)1
Child of Rose Marie (Unknown) and Mitchell Charles Burgo
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Children of Ruth (Unknown) and John Hoar
- Nehemiah Hoar b. 19 Oct 1704, d. 2 Dec 1718
- Jonathan Hoar b. 30 May 1706, d. 8 Nov 1719
- Oliver Hoar b. 14 Oct 1707, d. 29 May 1711
- John Hoar b. 22 Mar 1709, d. 28 Aug 1711
- Submit Hoar b. 5 Sep 1711
- Ruth Hoar b. 11 Dec 1713
- Dorothy Hoar b. 22 Feb 1714
- John Hoar b. 2 Jan 1715, d. 17 Nov 1715
- Josiah Hoar b. 2 Jan 1717
- Abigail Hoar b. 15 Nov 1720
F, #16147, d. 1846
Ruth (Unknown) married Thomas Hiscock. Ruth (Unknown) died in 1846.
- [S89] Family Search, Town and vital records, 1794-1892 Farmington (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.158.
Children of Sarah (Unknown) and Col. John Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 171.
F, #3612, b. circa 1605, d. 13 January 1672/73
Sarah (Unknown) was born circa 1605 in England.2 She married William/1 Moody.1 Sarah (Unknown) died on 13 January 1672/73 in Newberry, Massachusetts.2
Children of Sarah (Unknown) and William/1 Moody
Sarah (Unknown) married Major General John Walley, son of Rev. Thomas Walley and Margery (Unknown).1
Children of Sarah (Unknown) and Major General John Walley
F, #4763, d. 3 December 1702
- [S40] Unknown compiler, "The Honourable William Smith 1728-1793", Ancestral File, p51.
- [S70] Unknown author, The Chandler family. The descendants of William and Annis Chandler, who settled in Roxbury, Mass. 1637., p. 1177.
F, #10703, d. 17 April 1694
Sarah (Unknown) married John Coney, son of John Coney and Elizabeth Nash, before 1678.1 Sarah (Unknown) died on 17 April 1694.2
Children of Sarah (Unknown) and John Coney
Children of Sarah (Unknown) and Anthony Holmead II
- James Beaury Holmead1 b. 12 Sep 1793
- Anthony Holmead III+1 b. 25 Dec 1795, d. 6 Feb 1884
- John Buckhannon Holmead+1 b. 14 Oct 1798
- George Holmead1 b. 3 Jan 1801
- Matilda Speak Holmead1 b. 12 Sep 1803
- Emmaly Virlinder Holmead1 b. 27 Jan 1806
- Alfred Holmead1 b. 13 Sep 1808
- Mary Eleanor Holmead1 b. 1 Nov 1810
- [S89] Family Search, Church records1792-1845, 1792-1845 Prince George's Parish (Montgomery County, Maryland : Episcopal).
F, #17110, b. circa 1838
Susan (Unknown) was born circa 1838 in Rhode Island.1 She married Ephraim Hunt Toppan, son of Abraham Toppan and Sarah Stockman.1
Children of Susan (Unknown) and Ephraim Hunt Toppan
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Attleborough, Bristol, Massachusetts.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records.
F, #20077, d. 1 March 1907
Susan (Unknown) married secondly Joseph Mortleman Eastty, son of Nathaniel Eastty and Mary Ann Mortleman, in 1866.1 Susan (Unknown) died on 1 March 1907 in Peckam-rye.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Mar 05, 1907.
F, #7576, d. 1685
Susanna (Unknown) married Roger Buck, son of William Buck, on 10 September 1685.1,2 Susanna (Unknown) died in 1685.1
F, #8016, d. 1646
Susanna (Unknown) married Edward Hutchinson.1 Susanna (Unknown) emigrated circa 1636 to America.2 She died in 1646.3
Children of Susanna (Unknown) and Edward Hutchinson
- [S52] Charles Henry Pope, Pioneers of Maine and New Hampshire, Wheelwright.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 16.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, RootsWeb. com e-mail address.
- [S185] Charles Edwards Banks, History of York, Maine, p. 214.
Child of Susanna (Unknown) and Jonathan Davenport
- [S374] Maine Historical Society, Maine Historical Society Collections, 2nd series, vol. 5, p. 105.
Susannah's surname is not known. It is variously given as Haddon, given that Colby and Garrett Haddon were neighbors and associates. Others have suggested that she was the daughter of William Sargent, and others that she was a Nutting.2 Susannah (Unknown) married Anthony Colby.1
F, #10939, d. between 1654 and 1675
Susannah (Unknown) (widow WHITE) married firstly William White before 1619.2 Susannah (Unknown) (widow WHITE) married secondly Governor Edward Winslow, son of Edward Winslow and Magdalen Oliver, on 12 May 1621 at Plymouth this was the first marriage to take place in the Colony.1,2 Susannah (Unknown) (widow WHITE) died between 1654 and 1675 (Appleton gives a date of 5 December 1681 at Marshfield.)1,3
Children of Susannah (Unknown) (widow WHITE) and William White
Children of Susannah (Unknown) (widow WHITE) and Governor Edward Winslow
- [S161] Frederick William Gookin, Daniel Gookin, p. 8.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 21737.
- [S96] Robert Tresswell, The Visitation of Shropshire, 1623., p. 509.
Children of (unknown) (Unknown) and Rev. Daniel Gookin Jr.
F, #10867, d. 1621
(unknown) (Unknown) married James Chilton, son of Lionel Chilton, before 1586 (possibly Susanna Furner, daughter of his step-mother.)1,2 (unknown) (Unknown) died in 1621 in Plymouth early in the year.1 John Hunt's suggestion in The American Genealogist 38:244-245 that his wife was possibly Susanna Furner has been recently disproven on the basis of the discovery of Susanna Furner's baptism record, which indicates she was far too young (only 12) to be married and having children in 1586.