- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 201.
Mary (Unknown) married Aaron Cook.
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Thomas Archer
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 160 p. 273 et seq. Article by Eben W. Graves.
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Robert de Beke
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. XII. N.S. p. 140.
F, #18579, d. before 26 September 1313
Mary (Unknown) married Philip de Marmion, son of Robert de Marmion and Juliana de Vassi.1 On 13 January 1305 there was a debt claimed by Alexander, the son of John Fitz-Martin, of Lincoln for £7 6s. 2d. against Mary del Marmion, formerly the wife of Sir Philip de Marmion, of Lincolnshire.2 Mary (Unknown) died before 26 September 1313.3,2
Mary (Unknown) married Charles Noyes.
- [S471] Claudia L. Waller Walker, Bonner family history, p. 3.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Bachiler, Stephen.
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Matthias Sewall
Mary (Unknown) married Robert Webber, son of Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond and (unknown) Weber. A marriage between a Robert Webber and Mary Andrews took place in St. Paul's Cathedral. The licence for which was dated 19 December 1712.1
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Robert Webber
F, #21951, d. 1639
Mary (Unknown) married John Lowell, son of Percival Lowell and Rebecca (Unknown), in England.1 Mary (Unknown) died in 1639.1
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 7.
Mary (Unknown) (widow) Dalton1
F, #7632, d. 10 December 1791
Mary (Unknown) (widow) Dalton married lastly Capt. Patrick Tracy on 23 March 1773; there were no children of this marriage.1 Mary (Unknown) (widow) Dalton died on 10 December 1791 in Newburyport.2
Mary H.E. (Unknown)1
Mary H.E. (Unknown) married Hon. Isaac Davis.
- [S89] Family Search, IGI lacking source.
Matilda (Unknown) married Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin, son of Sir William Malveysin Lord of Rideware.1
Child of Matilda (Unknown) and Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin
- [S111] John Burke, Commoners of Great Britain, Vol. 3 p. 440.
Matilda (Unknown) married Sir Roger de Swynnerton, son of Sir Roger de Swynnerton and Isewall and Joan de Hastang.1 Matilda (Unknown) was living in 1358 as a relict.1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 7, Part 2; First Series. pp. 1-189. An account of the family of Swynnerton.
F, #13530, b. circa 1130
Maud (Unknown) was born circa 1130. She married Simon de Montfort, "le chauvre" Count of Evreux say 1150.
Maud (Unknown) married William Lovell.
F, #26072, b. 17 October 1924, d. April 1984
Mavis (Unknown) was born on 17 October 1924.2 She married Henry Landee Sewall, son of Harry Baird Sewall and Anna Irene Landee, after 1969.1 Mavis (Unknown) died in April 1984 in Tunica County, Mississippi, at the age of 59.2
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. 4 p. 438.
Melinda (Unknown) married John McDonald.
- [S455] New South Wales Registry , 9975/1903.
Nichola (Unknown) married Sir William le Vavasour of Haslewood, son of Mauger le Vavasour.2 On 8 May 1314 Protection without clause, until Christmas, for Nicholaa, late the wife of William le Vavasour.1
F, #20240, b. 8 October 1899, d. 1 June 1992
Nora (Unknown) was born on 8 October 1899 in New York City.1 She married Reginald Durnford Morgan, son of Henry Morgan and Charlotte Mary Sewell.1 Nora (Unknown) died on 1 June 1992 at the age of 92.2
F, #9179, d. 1829
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Deaths and Burials, 1784-1949.
F, #5341, d. before 1688
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
Phyllis (Unknown) married Rev. William Thompson.1 Phyllis (Unknown) was buried in Westbury Leigh, Wiltshire.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 3229.
F, #11514, d. 28 December 1645
Rebecca (Unknown) married Percival Lowell, son of Richard Lowell and Christian Percival.1 Rebecca Lowell and Percival Lowell emigrated in 1639 to New England on the ship Jonathan.2 Rebecca (Unknown) died on 28 December 1645 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2
Children of Rebecca (Unknown) and Percival Lowell
F, #11231, d. before 1677
Remember (Unknown) married Icabod Wiswall before 1670 in Duxbury ?1 Remember (Unknown) died before 1677.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.