F, #6868, d. 7 January 1632
Marion Weir married Rev. William Livingston, son of Master Alexander Livingston and Barbara Livingston.1 Marion Weir died on 7 January 1632 s.n.p.2
F, #24941, b. circa 1915
Catherine Weisbruch was born circa 1915 in Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Peter John Weisbruch and Grace Lawretta Sewall.1
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Peoria Ward 4, Peoria, Illinois.
Edward J. Weisbruch1
M, #24940, b. 9 February 1913, d. 16 January 1990
Edward J. Weisbruch was born on 9 February 1913 in Illinois.1,2 He was the son of Peter John Weisbruch and Grace Lawretta Sewall.1 Edward J. Weisbruch died on 16 January 1990 in Florida at the age of 76.2
M, #24942, b. 25 October 1917, d. 23 February 2005
Harold Weisbruch was born on 25 October 1917 in Illinois.1,2 He was the son of Peter John Weisbruch and Grace Lawretta Sewall.1 Harold Weisbruch died on 23 February 2005 possibly in Pennsylvania at the age of 87.2
Peter John Weisbruch1
M, #24939, b. 19 January 1888, d. 8 August 1949
Peter John Weisbruch was born on 19 January 1888 in Peoria, Illinois.1,2 He married Grace Lawretta Sewall, daughter of Edward Everett Sewall and Catherine Durr.1 Peter John Weisbruch died on 8 August 1949 in Peoria, Illinois, at the age of 61.1
Children of Peter John Weisbruch and Grace Lawretta Sewall
William F. Weisbruch1
M, #24943, b. 14 November 1920, d. 19 May 2002
William F. Weisbruch was born on 14 November 1920 in Peoria, Illinois.2 He was the son of Peter John Weisbruch and Grace Lawretta Sewall.1 William F. Weisbruch died on 19 May 2002 in McDowell County, North Carolina, at the age of 81.3
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=8908
Eugenia Bethune Weisse1
Child of Eugenia Bethune Weisse and Alexander William Stein
- [S89] Family Search, New York, Marriages, 1686-1980.
M, #25873, b. circa 1893
Norman Welbanks was born circa 1893.1 He was the son of Stephen Welbanks and Mary Collier. Norman Welbanks married Violet May Vader, daughter of William Ames Vader and Margaret (Maggie) Dean, on 16 January 1924 in Picton, Prince Edward County, Ontario.1
- [S89] Family Search, Ontario Marriages, 1869-1927.
Stephen Welbanks married Mary Collier.
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 338.
Anne Welch was the daughter of Edward Welsh.1 Anne Welch married secondly George Chauncy after 1582.2,3
Anne Sewall Welch1
F, #15728, b. circa 1853
Anne Sewall Welch was born circa 1853 in Bath, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Ezekiel H. Welch and Lucy Peterson Sewall.1 Anne Sewall Welch married Edward Page Mitchell on 29 October 1874 in Bath, Maine.2
David Sewall Welch
M, #22276, b. 11 February 1880, d. 11 August 1944
David Sewall Welch was born on 11 February 1880 in Exira, Audubon County, Iowa.1,2 He was the son of William Alvin Welch and Mary Cutler Sewall. David Sewall Welch married Lelia C. Light, daughter of Frank D. Light and Margaret I. Annspoles ?, on 9 January 1909 in Poweshiek, Poweshiek County, Iowa.3 David Sewall Welch died on 11 August 1944 in Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina, at the age of 644,5 and is buried in Royal Palm South Cemetery, Saint Petersburg, Buncombe County, Florida.5
- [S205] Newspaper, The Madeira Beach Communicator, May 2010.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925.
- [S89] Family Search, Iowa, Marriages, 1809-1992.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#12026200."
Emily Walmsley Welch1
F, #1563, b. 2 March 1858, d. 18 January 1935
Emily Walmsley Welch was born on 2 March 1858 in Québec.1,2 She was the daughter of Henry Walmsley Welch and Lucretia Mary Cowan.2 Emily Walmsley Welch married George Trevor Napier Sewell, son of Dr. James Arthur Sewell and Jane Beswick, on 17 September 1891 in St. Andrew's Church, Québec.3 Emily Walmsley Welch died on 18 January 1935 at the age of 76.1 She was buried in Mount Hermon Cemetery, plot 251.4
Ezekiel H. Welch1
M, #12684, b. 3 May 1820, d. 28 May 1888
Ezekiel H. Welch was born on 3 May 1820 in Maine.1,2 He married Lucy Peterson Sewall, daughter of Jason Sewall and Hannah Joyce, on 19 December 1849 in Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine.3 Ezekiel H. Welch appears on the census of 1870 at Bath, Maine, his occupation is recorded as gas fitter.2 He died on 28 May 1888 at the age of 68.1 He was buried in Maple Grove Cemetery, Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine.4
Children of Ezekiel H. Welch and Lucy Peterson Sewall
Henry Walmsley Welch1
M, #20866, b. 23 November 1810, d. 20 June 1889
Henry Walmsley Welch was born on 23 November 1810 in Lancaster, Lancashire.1 He married Lucretia Mary Cowan.2 Henry Walmsley Welch died on 20 June 1889 in Québec at the age of 78.1
Child of Henry Walmsley Welch and Lucretia Mary Cowan
James Ezra Welch1
M, #22277, b. 19 May 1878
James Ezra Welch was born on 19 May 1878 in Greeley Township, Audubon County, Iowa.2,1 He was the son of William Alvin Welch and Mary Cutler Sewall.
Louise Augusta Welch1
F, #22271, b. circa 1875, d. 11 January 1953
Louise Augusta Welch was born circa 1875 in Iowa (22 Oct 1880 in the California death index.)2,3 She was the daughter of William Alvin Welch and Mary Cutler Sewall.1 Louise Augusta Welch married firstly James Budd Andrews in 1908.1,4 Louise Augusta Welch married secondly Frank O. Fox on 25 August 1918 in Los Angeles, California.1 Louise Augusta Welch appears on the census of 5 January 1920 at Beatty, Nevada, where she is listed as a widow with her two children by Andrews.5 She died on 11 January 1953 in Los Angeles, California.2
Children of Louise Augusta Welch and James Budd Andrews
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Greeley, Audubon, Iowa.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#115787445."
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Beatty, Nye, Nevada; Roll: T625_1005; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 25; Image: 547.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910.
Margaret R. Welch1
F, #15729, b. circa 1856
Margaret R. Welch was born circa 1856 in Bath, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Ezekiel H. Welch and Lucy Peterson Sewall.1,2 Margaret R. Welch appears on the census of 1880 in Bath, Maine, living with her parents.3 She married Albion M. Potter on 16 September 1891 in Bath, Maine.4
Mary Thompson Welch1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 3. p. 347.
William Alvin Welch1
M, #22270, b. circa 1836
William Alvin Welch was born circa 1836 in Casco, Maine.1 He married Mary Cutler Sewall, daughter of David Sewall and Louisa Augusta Stephens, on 24 April 1871 in Sumner, Maine.2
Children of William Alvin Welch and Mary Cutler Sewall
Rev. Thomas Weld1
Rev. Thomas Weld married Mary Savage, daughter of Habijah Savage and Hannah Tyng, on 22 May 1700 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2
F, #23841, b. circa 1899
Constance Weldon was born circa 1899 in Texas.1 She married Dr. Edward Sewall Boyles, son of Dr. James Monroe Boyles and Margaret McAllister Campbell, say 1918 in Texas.1
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Houston, Harris, Texas.
Margery de Welle(s)1
- [S288] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta ancestry, p. 357.
Benjamin Wellenrelter married Lydia Goodell, daughter of John H. Goodell and Harriet Abigail Sewall, on 27 November 1902.1
- [S112] Unknown author, Sewall. 1908.
F, #10383, b. 27 August 1903
Marion Wellenrelter was born on 27 August 1903 in Jacksonville, Florida.1 She was the daughter of Benjamin Wellenrelter and Lydia Goodell.1
- [S112] Unknown author, Sewall. 1908.
Carl Franz Frederick "Frank" Weller1
M, #15538, b. 29 July 1853, d. 20 September 1920
Carl Franz Frederick "Frank" Weller. Naval engineer.1 He was born on 29 July 1853 in Stockholm, Sweden.2 He was the son of Franz Weller. Carl Franz Frederick "Frank" Weller married Mary Redelia Sewall, daughter of Rev. Dr. Franklin Sewall and Thedia Redelia Gilchrist, on 21 August 1901 in York, Maine, the couple were married by her father.1 Carl Franz Frederick "Frank" Weller died on 20 September 1920 in Washington, District of Columbia, at the age of 67.2
Child of Franz Weller
- Carl Franz Frederick "Frank" Weller b. 29 Jul 1853, d. 20 Sep 1920
- [S89] Family Search, Unverified IGI information.
M, #16051, b. 12 March 1747/48, d. 29 August 1808
Palsgrave Wellington was born on 12 March 1747/48 in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2 The marriage intentions of Palsgrave Wellington and Abigail Sparhawk, daughter of Thomas Sparhawk and Mary Oliver, were filed on 28 November 1772 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; the marriage took place at Cambridge.1,3,4 Palsgrave Wellington died on 29 August 1808 probably in New Hampshire at the age of 60.5
- [S240] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1888 ed.), p. xxix.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Massachusetts Spy or, Thomas's Boston Journal, 31 December 1772.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#48235142."
- [S89] Family Search, Unverified IGI information.