Jennie Mitchell Broome1
F, #24095, b. circa November 1868, d. 26 July 1923
Jennie Mitchell Broome was born circa November 1868 in Poughkeepsie, New York.2 She was the daughter of Charles C. Broome. Jennie Mitchell Broome married Henry Devereux Sewall, son of Henry Foster Sewall and Sarah Allyne Rich, on 27 December 1904 in Christ Church, Hackensack, New York.1 Jennie Mitchell Broome died on 26 July 1923 in Springfield, Massachusetts.2
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
- [S235] Henry St. George, The Visitation of London 1633-35, p. 289.
Edward Broomfield married Abigail Coney on 21 February 1722.
F, #8216, b. 1736, d. 1786
Mary Broomfield is also recorded as Mary Bromfield. She was born in 1736.2 She was the daughter of Edward Broomfield and Abigail Coney. Mary Broomfield married William Powell, son of John Powell and Ann Dummer, on 27 August 1759 in Boston, Massachusetts.3 Mary Broomfield died in 1786.2
F, #8211, b. 20 April 1732, d. 27 March 1806
Sarah Broomfield is also recorded as Sarah Bromfield. She was born on 20 April 1732. She was the daughter of Edward Broomfield and Abigail Coney. Sarah Broomfield married Hon. Jeremiah Dummer Powell, son of John Powell and Ann Dummer.1 Sarah Broomfield died on 27 March 1806 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 73.2
Child of Margaret Brough and James Warren
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Death Index, 1787-1985.
Dr. George W. Browder1
M, #17021, b. 1822
Dr. George W. Browder was born in 1822 in Virginia.1 He married Rebecca Cunningham on 6 May 1851 in Perry, Alabama.1,2
Child of Dr. George W. Browder and Rebecca Cunningham
John Cunningham Browder1
M, #17020, b. 17 October 1853, d. 2 December 1917
John Cunningham Browder was born on 17 October 1853 in Marion County, Alabama.2 He was the son of Dr. George W. Browder and Rebecca Cunningham.1 John Cunningham Browder married Sara Eleanor (Nellie) Bridges, daughter of Dr. William Henry Bridges and Harriet Marie English, on 2 June 1875.1 John Cunningham Browder died on 2 December 1917 in Walker County, Alabama, at the age of 642 and is buried in Old Waverly Cemetery, New Waverly, Texas.2
Abigail Brown was the daughter of Rev. John Brown and Joanna Cotton.1 Abigail Brown married Rev. Edward Brooks on 23 September 1764 in Cohasset, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.2,3
Children of Abigail Brown and Rev. Edward Brooks
F, #10097, b. 4 June 1811, d. 19 December 1891
Angeline Brown was born on 4 June 1811 in Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.2 She married firstly Rev. Daniel Sewall, son of Rev. Jotham Sewall and Jenny Sewall, on 9 October 1833 at Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.2,3 Angeline Brown married secondly Sylvanus R. Upham on 12 July 1872 at Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.3,4 Angeline Brown died on 19 December 1891 at the age of 805 and is buried in Cypress Hill Memorial Park, Petaluma, Sonoma County, California.5
Children of Angeline Brown and Rev. Daniel Sewall
- Bruynard Taylor Sewall6 b. 27 Jun 1834, d. 29 Jun 1834
- Cornelius Harlow Sewall1 b. 26 Jun 1835, d. 24 Dec 1841
- Daniel Dana Sewall+1 b. 13 Jul 1838, d. 7 Apr 1919
- Anna Jane Sewall+ b. 8 Jun 1840, d. 16 Feb 1866
- Julia Pierce Sewall+7 b. 25 Aug 1841, d. 22 Mar 1929
- William Alfred Sewall+7 b. 11 Mar 1844, d. 4 Mar 1931
- James Hale Sewall+7 b. 31 Mar 1849, d. 15 May 1921
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1802-1892 (1918) Chesterville (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 457.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital Records Index North America.
- [S205] Newspaper, Portland Daily Press, 16 August 1872.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 127817743."
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.rootsweb.com/~mefrankl/NasonYoung.htm
- [S154] 1860 US Census.
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Anna Brown married Hezekiah Willett, son of Captain Thomas Willett and Mary Brown, on 7 January 1675/76 in Swansea.1
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, p. 2000.
Children of Anna Brown and Peter Emerson
F, #7670, d. 1629
Anne Brown was the daughter of Henry Brown.1 Anne Brown married Adam Winthrop, son of Adam Winthrop, on 20 February 1579.1 Anne Brown died in 1629.1
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography.
F, #10033, b. 24 February 1758
Anne Brown was born on 24 February 1758.1 She was the daughter of Christopher Brown and Esther Perry.1 Anne Brown married Capt. John Williams.1
M, #10029, b. 13 April 1694, d. 7 September 1742
Benjamin Brown was born on 13 April 1694.1 He was the son of Joseph Brown and Hannah Fitch.1 Benjamin Brown married Sarah Freeman.1 Benjamin Brown died on 7 September 1742 at the age of 48.1
Charles Russell Brown1
M, #6785, b. 30 August 1845, d. 30 April 1919
Charles Russell Brown was born on 30 August 1845 in Dayton Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine.2 He was the son of James Brown and Mary Ann Russell.1 Charles Russell Brown died on 30 April 1919 in Patten, Maine, at the age of 73.3
M, #10031, b. 14 March 1734, d. 1796
Christopher Brown was born on 14 March 1734.1 He was the son of Benjamin Brown and Sarah Freeman.1 Christopher Brown married Esther Perry.1 Christopher Brown died in 1796.1
Rev. Cotton Brown1
M, #7901, b. 21 January 1726/27, d. 13 April 1751
Rev. Cotton Brown was born on 21 January 1726/27 in Haverhill.1 He was the son of Rev. John Brown and Joanna Cotton.1 Rev. Cotton Brown graduated in 1743 from Harvard.1 He died on 13 April 1751 in Brookline at the age of 24.1
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 42.
M, #23247, b. 29 March 1813, d. 12 November 1850
Daniel Brown was born on 29 March 1813. He married Elizabeth K. Reed in 1835. Daniel Brown died on 12 November 1850 in Boothbay, Maine, at the age of 37.
M, #8957, b. 1672, d. 1727
Deliverance Brown was born in 1672 in Rye. He was the son of Hackaliah Brown and Ruth Mead. He was a justice from 1698 to 1716; commissioner of arbitration 1697 and Representative 1698. Deliverance Brown married (unknown) (Unknown). Deliverance Brown died in 1727 in White Plains, New York.
Dorothy Brown was the daughter of James Brown and Lydia Howland.1 Dorothy Brown married Joseph Kent Jr. on 12 November 1690.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. VII. p. 163.
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Rev. Ebenezer Brown1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 283.
F, #10827, b. circa 1719, d. 21 December 1802
Elizabeth Brown was born circa 1719.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Richard Brown.3 Elizabeth Brown married Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon on 25 October 1746 they had nine children, four of whom died in infancy.1,4 Elizabeth Brown died on 21 December 1802 in York Village, York County, Maine.2
Child of Elizabeth Brown and Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon
Children of Elizabeth Brown and Samuel Neilson
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.
Elizabeth H. Brown1
F, #12347, b. 6 February 1820, d. 24 February 1909
Elizabeth H. Brown was born on 6 February 1820 in Carlisle, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Brown and Elizabeth Tuttle.1 Elizabeth H. Brown married Samuel Sewall, son of Rev. Samuel Sewall and Martha Margaret Marrett, on 21 March 1844 in Burlington, Massachusetts.2,3 Elizabeth H. Brown died on 24 February 1909 in Burlington, Massachusetts, at the age of 89.4
Children of Elizabeth H. Brown and Samuel Sewall
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson, Descendants of Charles Chauncy Sewall @ Jan 2005.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Burlington, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S357] Samuel Dunster, Henry Dunster and His Descendants, p. 98.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Globe, 26 February 1909.