Abigail Brown was the daughter of Rev. John Brown and Joanna Cotton.1 Abigail Brown married Rev. Edward Brooks.2
Children of Abigail Brown and Rev. Edward Brooks
F, b. 4 June 1811, d. 19 December 1891
Angeline Brown was born on 4 June 1811 in Chesterville.2 She married firstly Rev. Daniel Sewall, son of Rev. Jotham Sewall and Jenny Sewall, on 9 October 1833 at Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.2,3 Angeline Brown married secondly Sylvanus R. Upham on 12 July 1872 at Portland, Cumberland, Maine.3 Angeline Brown died on 19 December 1891 at the age of 804 and is buried in Cypress Hill Memorial Park, Petaluma, Sonoma County, California.4
Children of Angeline Brown and Rev. Daniel Sewall
- Bruynard Taylor Sewall5 b. 27 Jun 1834, d. 29 Jun 1834
- Cornelius Harlow Sewall1 b. 26 Jun 1835, d. 24 Dec 1841
- Daniel Dana Sewall+1 b. 13 Jul 1838, d. 7 Apr 1919
- Anna Jane Sewall+ b. 8 Jun 1840, d. 16 Feb 1866
- Julia Pierce Sewall+6 b. 25 Aug 1841, d. 22 Mar 1929
- William Alfred Sewall+6 b. 11 Mar 1844, d. 4 Mar 1931
- James Hale Sewall+6 b. 31 Mar 1849, d. 15 May 1921
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1802-1892 (1918) Chesterville (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 457.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital Records Index North America.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 127817743."
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.rootsweb.com/~mefrankl/NasonYoung.htm
- [S154] 1860 US Census.
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Anna Brown married Hezekiah Willett, son of Captain Thomas Willett and Mary Brown, on 7 January 1675/76 in Swansea.1
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, p. 2000.
Children of Anna Brown and Peter Emerson
F, d. 1629
Anne Brown was the daughter of Henry Brown.1 Anne Brown married Adam Winthrop, son of Adam Winthrop, on 20 February 1579.1 Anne Brown died in 1629.1
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography.
F, b. 24 February 1758
Anne Brown was born on 24 February 1758.1 She was the daughter of Christopher Brown and Esther Perry.1 Anne Brown married Capt. John Williams.1
M, b. 13 April 1694, d. 7 September 1742
Benjamin Brown was born on 13 April 1694.1 He was the son of Joseph Brown and Hannah Fitch.1 Benjamin Brown married Sarah Freeman.1 Benjamin Brown died on 7 September 1742 at the age of 48.1
Charles Russell Brown1
M, b. 30 August 1845, d. 30 April 1919
Charles Russell Brown was born on 30 August 1845 in Dayton Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine.2 He was the son of James Brown and Mary Ann Russell.1 Charles Russell Brown died on 30 April 1919 in Patten, Maine, at the age of 73.3
M, b. 14 March 1734, d. 1796
Christopher Brown was born on 14 March 1734.1 He was the son of Benjamin Brown and Sarah Freeman.1 Christopher Brown married Esther Perry.1 Christopher Brown died in 1796.1
Rev. Cotton Brown1
M, b. 21 January 1726/27, d. 13 April 1751
Rev. Cotton Brown was born on 21 January 1726/27 in Haverhill.1 He was the son of Rev. John Brown and Joanna Cotton.1 Rev. Cotton Brown graduated in 1743 from Harvard.1 He died on 13 April 1751 in Brookline at the age of 24.1
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 42.
M, b. 29 March 1813, d. 12 November 1850
Daniel Brown was born on 29 March 1813. He married Elizabeth K. Reed in 1835. Daniel Brown died on 12 November 1850 in Boothbay, Maine, at the age of 37.
M, b. 1672, d. 1727
Deliverance Brown was born in 1672 in Rye. He was the son of Hackaliah Brown and Ruth Mead. He was a justice from 1698 to 1716; commissioner of arbitration 1697 and Representative 1698. Deliverance Brown married (unknown) (Unknown). Deliverance Brown died in 1727 in White Plains, New York.
Dorothy Brown was the daughter of James Brown and Lydia Howland.1 Dorothy Brown married Joseph Kent Jr. on 12 November 1690.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. VII. p. 163.
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Rev. Ebenezer Brown1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 283.
F, b. circa 1719, d. 21 December 1802
Elizabeth Brown was born circa 1719.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Richard Brown.3 Elizabeth Brown married Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon they had nine children, four of whom died in infancy.1,4 Elizabeth Brown died on 21 December 1802 in York, Maine.2
Child of Elizabeth Brown and Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon
Children of Elizabeth Brown and Samuel Neilson
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.
Elizabeth H. Brown1
F, b. 6 February 1820, d. 24 February 1909
Elizabeth H. Brown was born on 6 February 1820 in Carlisle, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Brown and Elizabeth Tuttle.1 Elizabeth H. Brown married Samuel Sewall, son of Rev. Samuel Sewall and Martha Margaret Marrett, on 21 March 1844 in Burlington, Massachusetts.2,3 Elizabeth H. Brown died on 24 February 1909 in Burlington, Massachusetts, at the age of 89.4
Children of Elizabeth H. Brown and Samuel Sewall
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson, Descendants of Charles Chauncy Sewall @ Jan 2005.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Burlington, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S357] Samuel Dunster, Henry Dunster and His Descendants, p. 98.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Globe, 26 February 1909.
Ellen A. Brown1
F, b. circa 1830
Child of Ellen A. Brown and Rev. James Dunbar Houghton
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
Ellen Elizabeth Brown1
F, b. 1861
Ellen Elizabeth Brown was born in 1861.1 She married Thomas Benjamin Dean, son of William Boswell Dean and Elizabeth Anne Best, on 7 July 1880 in Launceston, Tasmania.2
Children of Ellen Elizabeth Brown and Thomas Benjamin Dean
Elsie Woodbury Brown1
F, b. 1879
Elsie Woodbury Brown was born in 1879 in New York City.2 She was the daughter of Frank Gould Brown and Georgie Ray.1 Elsie Woodbury Brown married Thomas Courtney Jenkins, son of George Carrell Jenkins and Mary Catherine "Kate" Key, on 26 January 1903 in the Church of St. Francis Xavier, New York.3
Euphemia Forrester Brown1
F, b. 6 October 1826, d. 6 May 1896
Euphemia Forrester Brown was born on 6 October 1826 in Kilrenny, Fife.2 She was the daughter of Rev. James Brown and Mary Forrester.2 Euphemia Forrester Brown was baptised on 29 October 1826 at Kilrenny, Fife.2 She married George Fortune on 5 April 1848 at 5 Howe Street, Edinburgh.1,3 Euphemia Forrester Brown died on 6 May 1896 in Edinburgh? at the age of 69.4
Children of Euphemia Forrester Brown and George Fortune
- John Fortune5 b. 15 Feb 1849
- Mary Forrester Fortune+1 b. 5 Oct 1852, d. 17 Aug 1936
- Christian Ranken Fortune6 b. 23 Sep 1854
- George Fortune5 b. 8 May 1856
- William Ranken Fortune5 b. 9 Jan 1858, d. 1884
- Alexander Brown Fortune5 b. 11 Nov 1859
- Susan Ann Ranken Fortune7 b. 6 Nov 1863
- Euphemia Brown Fortune5 b. 2 Dec 1865
- Charlotte Maria Fortune5 b. 13 Jul 1868
- Ernest George Fortune5 b. 27 Jul 1870
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 438/ 0030 0122.
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S205] Newspaper, Perthshire Advertiser, 13 April 1848.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 120569698."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Scotland, Select Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S94] 1891 British Census, Edinburgh St Cuthberts.
- [S205] Newspaper, Aberdeen Journal, 4 October 1884.
Evelena F. Brown1
F, b. circa 1876
Evelena F. Brown was born circa 1876.1 She was the daughter of Wilbur Eugene Brown and Flora Olive Sewall.1 Evelena F. Brown married Clarence M. Mann, son of L.P. Mann, on 20 June 1894 in Maine.1
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Marriages, 1771-1907.
Frank Gould Brown1
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. 1 p. 290.
M, d. 1720
Hackaliah Brown was born in Plymouth. He was the son of Peter Brown "the Pilgrim". Hackaliah Brown married Ruth Mead. Hackaliah Brown died in 1720 in Rye, New York.
F, b. 29 January 1657
Hannah Brown was born on 29 January 1657.1 She was the daughter of John Brown Jr. and Lydia Buckland.1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, Vol. 1. p. 290.