Children of Hannah Bragden and Benjamin Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.162.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 111 p. 255.
M, #9597, b. 6 May 1745
Joseph Bragdon was born on 6 May 1745 in York, York County, Maine.1,2 He was the son of Joseph Bragdon Jr. and Mary Sewall.1
Joseph Bragdon Jr.1
M, #728, b. 7 March 1709/10
Joseph Bragdon Jr. is also recorded as Joseph Bradon.2 He was born on 7 March 1709/10 in York, Maine.3 He was the son of Samuel Bragdon and Isabella Austin.4,5 The marriage intention of Joseph Bragdon Jr. and Mary Sewall, daughter of Capt. Samuel Sewall and Lydia Storer, was published on 18 January 1742 in York, Maine.6
Children of Joseph Bragdon Jr. and Mary Sewall
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 111 p. 255.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S88] Unknown author, Savage, Bragdon.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 110 p. 284. Vital records of York, Maine.
- [S300] Charles Thornton Libby, Genealogical dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, Part I, p. 106.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 114 p. 134 Vital Records of York, Maine.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 111 p. 255.
Lydia Bragdon was born in York, York County, Maine, No date given in the transcription.2 She was the daughter of Joseph Bragdon Jr. and Mary Sewall.1
F, #9596, b. 27 October 1743
Mary Bragdon was born on 27 October 1743 in York, York County, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Joseph Bragdon Jr. and Mary Sewall.1,2
M, #16065, b. circa December 1673, d. 3 March 1746/47
Samuel Bragdon was born circa December 1673.2 He married Isabella Austin on 25 December 1694.2 Samuel Bragdon died on 3 March 1746/47.3
F, #262, b. 1 December 1723, d. 11 June 1777
Tabitha Bragdon is also recorded as Tabitha Brougham.2 She was born on 1 December 1723 in York, Maine.3 She was the daughter of Samuel Bragdon and Tabitha Bankes.1,3 Tabitha Bragdon married Stephen Longfellow, son of Lt. Stephen Longfellow and Abigail Thompson, on 19 October 1749 in Falmouth, Maine.1,3 Tabitha Bragdon died on 11 June 1777 in Falmouth, Cumberland, Maine, at the age of 53.3
Children of Tabitha Bragdon and Stephen Longfellow
Mary Fuller Braley1
Mary Fuller Braley married George Alexander Gray.
Child of Mary Fuller Braley and George Alexander Gray
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 43.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Wisconsin Marriages, pre-1907.
F, #13322, b. 1430, d. 25 November 1495
Dorothea Brandenburg was born in 1430.1 She married Christian I of Denmark, King of Denmark and Norway, son of Count Dietrich Oldenburg and Hedwig Schleswig and Holstein, on 28 October 1449 in Copenhagen. Dorothea Brandenburg died on 25 November 1495.1
Child of Dorothea Brandenburg and Christian I of Denmark, King of Denmark and Norway
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
Ephraim McLean Brank1
M, #16588, b. 1870, d. 1875
Ephraim McLean Brank was born in 1870.1 He was the son of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Ephraim McLean Brank died in 1875.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. V p. 83.
Robert Campbell Brank1
M, #16590, b. 5 November 1880
Robert Campbell Brank was born on 5 November 1880 in St. Louis, Missouri.2 He was the son of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Robert Campbell Brank married Grace M. Hodge on 25 April 1912 in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.1,3
Rev. Robert Garland Brank1
M, #16585, b. 3 November 1826, d. before 1900
Rev. Robert Garland Brank was born on 3 November 1826 in Greenville, Muhlenberg County, Kentuky.2,3 He married Ruth Ann Smith, daughter of Dr. John Rockwell Smith and Sarah Jane Warfield, in 1865 in Kentuky.1 Rev. Robert Garland Brank died before 1900.4
Children of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith
Rockwell Smith Brank1
M, #16589, b. 18 July 1875, d. 23 February 1947
Rockwell Smith Brank was born on 18 July 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri.1 He was the son of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Rockwell Smith Brank married Virginia Roberts Cox.2 Rockwell Smith Brank died on 23 February 1947 in Riverside County, California, at the age of 71.3
Sarah Warfield Brank1
F, #16586, b. 1867, d. 11 March 1923
Sarah Warfield Brank was born in 1867 in Kentuky.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Sarah Warfield Brank died on 11 March 1923 in Henderson, Henderson County, Kentucky.1,2
Mary Brann married William Sylvester on 18 November 1788 in Norridgewock this makes the date of their marriage 13 days before Betsey's reported birth date. see Norridgewock Vital Records.1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 454.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 3579.
F, #7851, b. 2 June 1730, d. 30 January 1821
Katherine Brattle was born on 2 June 1730 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of William Brattle and Katherine Saltonstall.3 Katherine Brattle married John Mico Wendell, son of Hon. Colonel Jacob Wendell and Sarah Oliver, on 13 August 1752 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.4 Katherine Brattle died on 30 January 1821 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at the age of 90.5
Children of Katherine Brattle and John Mico Wendell
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 78.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60752.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 36.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 38.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 40.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60761.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60759.
William Brattle married Katherine Saltonstall, daughter of Governor Gurdon Saltonstall and Elizabeth Rosewell, on 23 November 1727 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.2
Child of William Brattle and Katherine Saltonstall
F, #16119, d. 1848
Cécile Braun married firstly Professor Jean Louis Rodolphe Agassiz in 1833. Cécile Braun died in 1848.2
Child of Cécile Braun and Professor Jean Louis Rodolphe Agassiz
F, #696, b. circa 1660, d. 24 April 1741
Margery Bray was born circa 1660 in Plymouth, Devon.2 She was the daughter of John Bray.3 Margery Bray married Lt. Col. Wiliam Pepperrell, son of Andrew Pepperrell.3 Margery Bray died on 24 April 1741 in Kittery, Maine.2
Children of Margery Bray and Lt. Col. Wiliam Pepperrell
- Andrew Pepperell3 b. 1 Jul 1681, d. 1713
- Mary Pepperell3 b. 5 Sep 1685, d. 18 Apr 1766
- Margery Pepperell3 b. 1689
- Joanna Pepperell3 b. 22 Jun 1692, d. 1725
- Miriam Pepperell3 b. 3 Sep 1694
- Sir William Pepperrell+1 b. 27 Jun 1696, d. 6 Jul 1759
- Dorothy Pepperell3 b. 23 Jul 1698
- Jane Pepperell3 b. 1701
Charles du Pont Breck
Charles du Pont Breck married May Duer.
Duer du Pont Breck1
M, #12859, b. circa 1870, d. 3 August 1917
Duer du Pont Breck was born circa 1870 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He was the son of Charles du Pont Breck and May Duer. Duer du Pont Breck married Sydney Sewall Manley, daughter of Joseph Homan Manley and Susan Hannah Cony, on 28 December 1905 in Augusta, Maine.1 Duer du Pont Breck died on 3 August 1917 in Garden City, Nassau County, New York,2 and is buried in Grace Episcopal Churchyard, Jamaica, Queens County, New York.2
M, #15542, d. before 1789
Charles Edgar Breene1
M, #22240, b. 10 July 1876, d. 17 May 1951
Charles Edgar Breene was born on 10 July 1876.2 He was the son of James M. Breene and Catherine Murphy.1 Charles Edgar Breene married Florence M. Scripture, daughter of Frank Scripture and Mary Robards Sewall, on 8 October 1901 in Rockport, Massachusetts.1 Charles Edgar Breene died on 17 May 1951 in Gloucester, Massachusetts, at the age of 74.3