- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records.
M, b. 1714, d. 1801
John Stinson was born in 1714 in Ireland.1,2 He married Jane Huston in 1740.1 Had served in the early wars, was a member of the Committee of Safety of Bath.1 John Stinson died in 1801 in Arrowsic, Maine.1
F, b. 10 April 1744, d. 22 January 1777
Mary Stinson was born on 10 April 1744.2 She was the daughter of John Stinson and Jane Huston.3 Mary Stinson married first Henry Sewall, son of Capt. Samuel Sewall and Sarah Batchelder, on 31 January 1764.3,4,2,5 Mary Stinson died on 22 January 1777 at the age of 32.6
Children of Mary Stinson and Henry Sewall
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 66 p. 86.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 44 p. 341.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 92 p. 56.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 454.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p.21.
M, b. 14 May 1774
William Stinson was born on 14 May 1774.1 He married Elizabeth "Bety" Sewall, daughter of William Sewall and Sarah Chisam, on 31 August 1791 in Georgetown, Maine.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 321.
Irvine Reid Stirling1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Mar 18, 1918.
May Stirling was the daughter of Irvine Reid Stirling.1 May Stirling is also recorded as Elizabeth May Stirling. She married Captain Roger Prideaux Selby D.S.O., R.N., son of Prideaux George Selby O.B.E., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P. and Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty, on 5 February 1919 in St. John's Church, Edinburgh.2
Child of May Stirling and Captain Roger Prideaux Selby D.S.O., R.N.
Thomas Osborne Stock M.P.1
M, b. circa 1823
Thomas Osborne Stock M.P. was born circa 1823 in Hackney, Middlesex.2 He married Juliana Priscilla Farmar, daughter of Robert Herring Farmar and Mary Sealey, on 24 March 1849.1
John Stockman married Sarah Pike, daughter of Robert Pike and Sarah Sanders, on 10 May 1671 in Salisbury, Massachusetts.2
Children of Sarah Stockman and Abraham Toppan
- [S305] Anon., Representative men of Massachusetts, p. 271.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 15.
Rev. Anthony Stoddard1
M, b. 9 August 1678, d. 6 September 1760
Rev. Anthony Stoddard was born on 9 August 1678 in Northampton.1 He was the son of Rev. Solomon Stoddard and Esther Warham.1 Rev. Anthony Stoddard died on 6 September 1760 in Woodbury, Connecticut, at the age of 82.1
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 194.
F, b. 1686, d. 2 January 1766
Rebecca Stoddard was born in 1686.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Solomon Stoddard and Esther Warham.1 Rebecca Stoddard married Lt. Joseph Hawley, son of Capt. Joseph Hawley and Lydia Marshall, on 6 November 1722.1 Rebecca Stoddard died on 2 January 1766.1
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p. 620.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 3 p. 249.
Hon. Simeon Stoddard1
M, d. 15 October 1730
Hon. Simeon Stoddard married Mehitable Minot, daughter of James Minot and Hannah Stoughton, on 2 May 1715.1 Hon. Simeon Stoddard died on 15 October 1730.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 44 p. 54.
Rev. Solomon Stoddard1
Children of Rev. Solomon Stoddard and Esther Warham
Florence Louise Stoffer1
F, b. 1875
Florence Louise Stoffer was born in 1875.1 She married Ernest Mortimer Dana, son of William Dana and Francis Maria Ney.1
Children of Florence Louise Stoffer and Ernest Mortimer Dana
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Henry Stokes of Ewell1
M, b. 1607
John Stokes of Watersend1
John Stokes of Watersend was the son of Henry Stokes of Ewell and Thomazina Symonds.1 John Stokes of Watersend married Mary Seller, daughter of Rev. John Seller and Anne Cranmer, on 15 May 1606 in Eythorne, Kent.1,2
Children of John Stokes of Watersend and Mary Seller
Children of Abigail Stone and Stephen Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.162.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 11.
Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D.1
M, b. 7 September 1845, d. 16 July 1910
Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. was born on 7 September 1845.2 He married Helen Sheppard Sewall, daughter of Dr. Stephen Bayley Sewall and Hannah Wood Sheppard, on 15 December 1868 in Wiscasset, Maine.1 Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. died on 16 July 1910 in St. Paul, Minnesota, at the age of 64.3
Children of Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. and Helen Sheppard Sewall
Lt. Benjamin Stone
Child of Lt. Benjamin Stone
- Miriam Stone+ b. 2 Oct 1733, d. 29 Apr 1806