Minto Grieve Schneider1
F, #20709, b. 3 December 1872
Minto Grieve Schneider was born on 3 December 1872 in Cote de Sable, Vaudreuil, Québec.1 She was the daughter of John Edmund Schneider and Elizabeth Mary Dobles.1 Minto Grieve Schneider was baptised on 18 May 1873 at Vaudreuil.1 She married Archibald Awalt.2
Children of Minto Grieve Schneider and Archibald Awalt
Walter Lorne Schneider1
M, #20715, b. 7 August 1881
Walter Lorne Schneider was born on 7 August 1881.1 He was the son of John Edmund Schneider and Elizabeth Mary Dobles.1 Walter Lorne Schneider was baptised on 18 December 1881 at Vaudreuil.2
William Edmund Schneider1
M, #20717, b. 24 June 1886, d. 7 November 1907
William Edmund Schneider was born on 24 June 1886.1 He was the son of John Edmund Schneider and Elizabeth Mary Dobles.1 William Edmund Schneider was privately baptised on 1 August 1886 at Vaudreuil.2 He died on 7 November 1907 at the age of 21.1
Rev. Arthur Christian Peter Schoenfeldt
M, #24186, b. 29 April 1884, d. 1960
Rev. Arthur Christian Peter Schoenfeldt was born on 29 April 1884 in Dunn County, Wisconsin.1 He married Julia Bryant Collier, daughter of George Washington Collier and Frances Parsons Osgood, circa 1926.2 Rev. Arthur Christian Peter Schoenfeldt died in 1960.
Arthur Christian Peter Schoenfeldt (1884-1960) graduated from Meadville School of Theology in 1918. He was ordained to the Unitarian ministry at King's Chapel in Boston in 1918. He served parishes in San Antonio, Texas; Charleston, West Virginia; Athol, Dorchester, Middleboro, Carlisle, and Nantucket, Massachusetts; and Kennebunk, Maine. He was the chaplain of the Connecticut State Prison from 1923 to 1929 and served as regional director of the American Unitarian Association from 1942 to 1946.3
- [S89] Family Search, United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918.
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Massachusetts, Worcester, Athol, District 126.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://oasis.lib.harvard.edu/oasis/deliver/~div00088 (Nov. 2015).
Albert Richardson Schofield1
M, #23284, b. 25 May 1826, d. 10 March 1890
Albert Richardson Schofield was born on 25 May 1826 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.1 He married Mary Elizabeth Anderson.2 Albert Richardson Schofield died on 10 March 1890 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the age of 63.3
Child of Albert Richardson Schofield and Mary Elizabeth Anderson
Everett Anderson Schofield1
M, #17453, b. 21 July 1867, d. 5 June 1934
Everett Anderson Schofield. Lawyer.2 He was born on 21 July 1867 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.3 He was the son of Albert Richardson Schofield and Mary Elizabeth Anderson.4 Everett Anderson Schofield married Martha Titcomb Sewall, daughter of Frederick W. Sewall and Susan Lizette Arnold, on 28 March 1894 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the marriage was conducted by the Rev. Dr. A.J. Mortimer.1,5 Everett Anderson Schofield and Martha Titcomb Sewall appear on the census of 1930 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he is still practising as a lawyer.6 Everett Anderson Schofield died on 5 June 1934 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the age of 661,4 and is buried in Laurel Hill Cemetery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.4
Children of Everett Anderson Schofield and Martha Titcomb Sewall
- [S332] Isaac C. Sutton, Notes of family history, p. 183.
- [S207] 1910 US Census.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957; 13 September 1931, Belgenland.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 134188028."
- [S205] Newspaper, The North American, (Philadelphia, PA) Monday, April 02, 1894.
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Philadelphia District 497, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Frederick Sewall Schofield1
M, #17454, b. 27 March 1895, d. 9 April 1963
Dr. Frederick Sewall Schofield was born on 27 March 1895 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.2 He was the son of Everett Anderson Schofield and Martha Titcomb Sewall.1 Dr. Frederick Sewall Schofield married Grace Rose Menger, daughter of Dr. Albert Carl Menger and Caroline Heilemann, in 1942 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.3 Dr. Frederick Sewall Schofield died on 9 April 1963 at the age of 68.4 He was buried on 15 April 1963 in Arlington National Cemetery, Virginia, Section 6 Site 9746 D L . Captain USNR.4
F, #1594, b. circa 1846
Harriet Schofield was born circa 1846 in Ontario.2 She married Charles Arthur Jones, son of Capt. Charles Jones and Mary Sewell.1
Children of Harriet Schofield and Charles Arthur Jones
- Ruth Mary Jones1 b. 24 Feb 1870
- Stephen Lancaster Jones1 b. 4 Jun 1871, d. 18 Sep 1939
- Arthur Jones1 b. 1874, d. 1941
- Gwendoline Jones1 b. 28 Jun 1876, d. 13 Aug 1926
- Charles Hugh Jones1 b. 16 Mar 1878
- James Sewell Jones1 b. 12 Oct 1883
- Philip John Jones1 b. 11 Jul 1885, d. 13 Oct 1958
- Stanley S. Jones1 b. 1891
- Dorothy Decima Jones1 b. c 1896
Martha Sewall Schofield1
F, #17455, b. 26 July 1896, d. 4 November 1991
Martha Sewall Schofield was born on 26 July 1896 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.2 She was the daughter of Everett Anderson Schofield and Martha Titcomb Sewall.1 Martha Sewall Schofield married Charles Ellis Hayes in 1918 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.3 Martha Sewall Schofield died on 4 November 1991 probably in Pennsylvania at the age of 95.4
Fred Scholefield was the son of Thomas Scholefield.1 Fred Scholefield married Alice Amelia Bell, daughter of William Robert Bell and Louisa Harriet Crozier, on 9 December 1885 in Beeston Hill Congregational Church, Leeds, Yorkshire.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Manchester Times (Manchester, England), Saturday, December 12, 1885.
- [S205] Newspaper, Manchester Times (Manchester, England), Saturday, December 12, 1885.
Adeline E. Schult1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Deaths, 1841-1915.
Helen Ursula Schultz
F, #6558, b. 1833, d. 1910
Helen Ursula Schultz was born in 1833 in New York.1 She was the daughter of Peter Isaac Schultz and Helen Rowe Moore. Helen Ursula Schultz married Walter Livingston Ten Broeck, son of Major-General Leonard William Ten Broeck and Helen Livingston, on 28 August 1855. Helen Ursula Schultz died in 1910 in New York.1
Children of Helen Ursula Schultz and Walter Livingston Ten Broeck
Peter Isaac Schultz
M, #6594, b. circa 1 August 1796, d. 22 June 1866
Peter Isaac Schultz was born circa 1 August 1796.1 He married Helen Rowe Moore. Peter Isaac Schultz died on 22 June 1866.1
- [S460] MI, "Rheinbeck Cemetery."
M, #19747, b. 31 October 1920, d. June 1973
Douglas Schurman was born on 31 October 1920.1 He married Clara Elizabeth Sewall, daughter of Fred Stinson Sewall and Phyllis E. Garverich, on 7 February 1948 in Island Falls, Maine.2,3 Douglas Schurman died in June 1973 probably in Island Falls, Maine, at the age of 52.1
M, #6921, b. 1717, d. before 28 May 1762
Adonijah Schuyler was born in 1717.1 He was the son of Arent Schuyler and Swanje Van Duyckhuysen.1 Adonijah Schuyler married Gertrude Van Rensselaer, daughter of Kiliaen Van Rensselaer and Maria van Cortlandt.1 Adonijah Schuyler died before 28 May 1762 the date the will was proved.1
Children of Adonijah Schuyler and Gertrude Van Rensselaer
Adonijah Schuyler was the son of Adonijah Schuyler and Gertrude Van Rensselaer.1 When he was twelve years old he entered the British nay and settled in Plymouth, Devon, his wife's home town.1
F, #5410, b. 28 February 1656, d. 27 March 1729
Alida Schuyler was born on 28 February 1656 in Rensselaerswyck, New York.2 She was the daughter of Philipse Pieterse van Schuyler and Margarita Van Slechtenhorst.1 Alida Schuyler married firstly Rev. Nicholaas Van Rensselaer, son of Kiliaen Van Rensselaer and Anna Van Wely, on 10 February 1675 in Rensselaerswyck.2 Alida Schuyler married secondly Hon. Robert Livingston, "First Lord of the Manor", son of Rev. John Livingston of Ancrum and Janet Fleming, on 9 July 1679 in the Presbyterian Church, Albany, New York.3,4 Alida Schuyler died on 27 March 1729 at the age of 73 or 1727 after a long illness (NYSM.)4
Children of Alida Schuyler and Hon. Robert Livingston, "First Lord of the Manor"
- Colonel John Livingston5 b. 26 Apr 1680, d. 19 Feb 1719/20
- Margaret Livingston+5 b. 5 Nov 1681, d. Jun 1758
- Johanna Philippina Livingston6 b. 1 Feb 1684, d. 24 Jan 1689/90
- Philip Livingston, "Second Lord of the Manor"+ b. 9 Jul 1686, d. 4 Feb 1748/49
- Robert Livingston+7 b. 24 Jul 1688, d. 27 Jun 1775
- Gilbert Robert Livingston+5 b. 3 Mar 1689/90, d. 25 Apr 1746
- William Livingston6 b. 17 Mar 1692, d. 5 Nov 1692
- Johanna Livingston5 b. 10 Dec 1694, d. b 1735
- Catherine Livingston6 b. 22 May 1698, d. 6 Dec 1699
- [S54] Unknown compiler, "New York State Museum Website", Ancestral File.
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
- [S40] Unknown compiler, "The Honourable William Smith 1728-1793", Ancestral File, p.9 chart.
- [S162] Edwin Brockholst Livingston, Livingstons of Livingston Manor, p. 541.
- [S44] George Dangerfield, Chancellor Livingston, Chart.
- [S80] Arthur Meredyth Burke, Prominent Families, Livingston.
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans.
F, #16221, b. 5 August 1820, d. 6 March 1896
Angelica Schuyler was born on 5 August 1820 in Watervliet, Albany County, New York.2 She was the daughter of John Schuyler and Maria Miller.1 Angelica Schuyler married firstly Clarkson Floyd Crosby in 1838.1 Angelica Schuyler married secondly General John Taylor Cooper in 1859.3 Angelica Schuyler died on 6 March 1896 in State Street, Albany, New York, at the age of 75.3
Children of Angelica Schuyler and Clarkson Floyd Crosby
Angelica Van Rensselaer Schuyler1
F, #13956, d. 30 March 1864
Angelica Van Rensselaer Schuyler was the daughter of John Arent Schuyler and Catherine Van Rensselaer.1 Angelica Van Rensselaer Schuyler died on 30 March 1864.1
F, #13831, b. 12 September 1686, d. circa 1698
Anna Schuyler was born on 12 September 1686.1 She was the daughter of Colonel Pieter Schuyler and Engeltie (Angelica) Van Schaick.1 Anna Schuyler died circa 1698.1
F, #13945, b. December 1775, d. 20 July 1783
Anne Schuyler was born in December 1775.1 She was the daughter of Arent John Schuyler and Swantje Schuyler.1 Anne Schuyler died on 20 July 1783 at the age of 7.1
M, #13848, b. 25 June 1662, d. 26 November 1730
Arent Schuyler was born on 25 June 1662 in Rensselaerswyck, Albany, New York.1 He was the son of Philipse Pieterse van Schuyler and Margarita Van Slechtenhorst.1 Arent Schuyler married firstly Jenneke Teller, daughter of Willem Teller and Margaret Donchesen, on 26 November 1684 in Rensselaerswyck.1 Arent Schuyler married secondly Swanje Van Duyckhuysen on 2 January 1703 in Albany, New York.1 Arent Schuyler died on 26 November 1730 in Belleville, New Jersey, at the age of 68.1 There is a record in Taylor's Annals that he married for a third wife, Maria Walter, in 1724. She was still living in 1734 in Belleville, New Jersey.1
Children of Arent Schuyler and Jenneke Teller
Children of Arent Schuyler and Swanje Van Duyckhuysen
M, #13971, b. 25 September 1860, d. 1908
Arent Schuyler was born on 25 September 1860.1 He was the son of Henry Kingsland Schuyler and Ellen P. Valentine.1 Arent Schuyler died in 19081 and is buried in Christ Church Cemetery and Mausoleum, Belleville, Essex County, New Jersey.2
Arent Henry Schuyler1
M, #13949, b. 25 November 1801, d. 19 May 1878
Arent Henry Schuyler was born on 25 November 1801 in Belleville, New Jersey.1 He was the son of John Arent Schuyler and Eliza Kip.1 Arent Henry Schuyler married Mary Caroline Kingsland, daughter of Henry W. Kingsland and Sarah Jauncey, on 24 April 1828 in Belleville, New Jersey.1 Arent Henry Schuyler died on 19 May 1878 in Belleville, New Jersey, at the age of 76.1
Children of Arent Henry Schuyler and Mary Caroline Kingsland
- Henry Kingsland Schuyler+1 b. 5 Mar 1829, d. 10 Aug 1896
- John Arent Schuyler+1 b. 19 Feb 1831, d. 15 Jun 1870
- Smith Arent Schuyler+1 b. 18 Nov 1832, d. 26 Jul 1870
- Edwin Nesbit Schuyler1 b. 15 Jun 1834, d. 13 Sep 1835
- Harriet Anderson Schuyler+1 b. 29 Aug 1836, d. 17 Feb 1882
- Sarah Jauncey Schuyler+1 b. 22 Jun 1838, d. 28 Aug 1925
- Arent Henry Schuyler1 b. 8 Aug 1840, d. 20 Sep 1863
- Richards Kingsland Schuyler+1 b. 24 Jun 1842, d. 1912
- Mary Caroline Schuyler1 b. 16 Feb 1845, d. 9 Aug 1845
- Catherine Gertrude Schuyler1 b. 17 Aug 1846, d. 16 Dec 1866
Arent Henry Schuyler1
M, #13992, b. 8 August 1840, d. 20 September 1863
Arent Henry Schuyler was born on 8 August 1840 in Belleville, New Jersey.1 He was the son of Arent Henry Schuyler and Mary Caroline Kingsland.1 Arent Henry Schuyler died on 20 September 1863 in Belleville, New Jersey, at the age of 23.1
Arent John Schuyler1
M, #13937, b. 10 October 1746, d. 28 October 1803
Arent John Schuyler was born on 10 October 1746 in Belleville, New Jersey.1 He was the son of John Schuyler and Anne Van Rensselaer.1 Arent John Schuyler married Swantje Schuyler, daughter of Adonijah Schuyler and Gertrude Van Rensselaer, on 2 November 1772.1 Arent John Schuyler died on 28 October 1803 in Belleville, New Jersey, at the age of 57.1
Children of Arent John Schuyler and Swantje Schuyler
M, #13840, b. 18 December 1659, d. 15 August 1752
Brandt Schuyler was born on 18 December 1659 in Rensselaerswyck, New York.1 He was the son of Philipse Pieterse van Schuyler and Margarita Van Slechtenhorst.1 Brandt Schuyler married Cornelia van Cortlandt, daughter of Oloff Stevenson van Cortlandt and Annetje Lookermans, on 12 July 1682.1 In 1686 Brandt Schuyler was living in Broad Street, New York.1 He died on 15 August 1752 at the age of 92.1
Children of Brandt Schuyler and Cornelia van Cortlandt
Campbell Valentine Schuyler1
M, #13972, b. 2 July 1864
Campbell Valentine Schuyler was born on 2 July 1864 in Belleville, Essex County, New Jersey.1,2 He was the son of Henry Kingsland Schuyler and Ellen P. Valentine.1 Campbell Valentine Schuyler married Mary Alice Britton on 5 June 1894 in Kingston, Frontenac, Ontario.3
M, #13858, b. 5 May 1695, d. 13 April 1754
Casparus Schuyler was baptised on 5 May 1695 at New York City.1 He was the son of Arent Schuyler and Jenneke Teller.1 Casparus Schuyler died on 13 April 1754 at the age of 58.1