Mehetable Rindge Rogers1
F, #11152, b. 1795, d. 30 April 1859
Mehetable Rindge Rogers was born in 1795 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2,3 She married Jacob Wendell, son of John Wendell and Dorothy Sherburne, on 15 August 1816.1,4 Mehetable Rindge Rogers died on 30 April 1859.2
Children of Mehetable Rindge Rogers and Jacob Wendell
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 98 p. 183.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Death Records, 1654-1947.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 106 p. 307.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 185.
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 39A.
Rev. Nathaniel Rogers1
M, #7207, b. 1598, d. 3 July 1655
Rev. Nathaniel Rogers was born in 1598 in Haverhill, Suffolk.2 He was the son of John Rogers and Elizabeth Gold.2 Rev. Nathaniel Rogers married Margaret Crane on 23 January 1625 in Ipswich.3 Rev. Nathaniel Rogers died on 3 July 1655 in Ipswich, Massachusetts.2
Children of Rev. Nathaniel Rogers and Margaret Crane
Philip C. Rogers1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Sarah Rogers married William Paterson Van Rensselaer, son of General Stephen Van Rensselaer and Cornelia Paterson.1
Child of Sarah Rogers and William Paterson Van Rensselaer
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 171.
- [S614] William Sumner Appleton, Sumner descendants, p. 102.
F, #1318, b. 5 September 1825
Petronille Rol was born on 5 September 1825 in Dordogne.1 She married Pierre Santax, son of Nicolas Santax and Marie Louise Touzi, on 28 October 1852 in Brive.1
- [S12] Christopher John Rees, CJR family tree.
The marriage intention of Apphia Rolfe and William Titcomb, son of Penuel Titcomb and Lydia Poore, was published on 15 November 1717 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2
M, #2512, b. circa 1638, d. 10 August 1710
Benjamin Rolfe was born circa 1638.2 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown).2 Benjamin Rolfe married Apphia Hale, daughter of Thomas Hale and Thomasine Dowsett, on 3 November 1659 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 Benjamin Rolfe died on 10 August 1710.2
Children of Benjamin Rolfe and Apphia Hale
M, #16469, b. 8 July 1710, d. 21 December 1771
Col. Benjamin Rolfe was born on 8 July 1710 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,3 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Col. Benjamin Rolfe died on 21 December 1771 in Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 61.2,4
Rev. Benjamin Rolfe1
M, #2514, b. 13 September 1662, d. 29 August 1708
Rev. Benjamin Rolfe was born on 13 September 1662 in Newbury.2 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe and Apphia Hale.1 Rev. Benjamin Rolfe graduated in 1684 from Harvard.1 He was a Minister of Haverhill.1 He was killed by Indians on 29 August 1708 at the age of 45.1
F, #16470, b. 14 January 1712, d. 28 January 1712
Elizabeth Rolfe was born on 14 January 1712 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Elizabeth Rolfe died on 28 January 1712 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1
F, #7940, d. 16 November 1678
Hannah Rolfe was born in England.2 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown).3,2 Hannah Rolfe married Richard Dole on 3 May 1647 in Newbury, Massachusetts.4,5 Hannah Rolfe died on 16 November 1678.
Children of Hannah Rolfe and Richard Dole
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.geocities.com/ckhansgw/hp2.htm
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 65.
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 64.
- [S63] John Farmer, Genealogical register, Dole.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 107 p. 162.
- [S308] Alfred Poor, Genealogy of John Poore, p. 14.
F, #16468, b. 7 November 1708
Hannah Rolfe was born on 7 November 1708 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1
M, #14115, b. 12 October 1677, d. 12 July 1752
Henry Rolfe was born on 12 October 1677 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe.2 Henry Rolfe married Hannah Toppan, daughter of Lieut. Jacob Toppan and Hannah Sewall, in 1705.1,2 Henry Rolfe died on 12 July 1752 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 74.2
Children of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan
M, #17171, d. 1 March 1643
Children of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown)
Henry Rolfe Jr.1
M, #16467, b. 21 October 1706
Henry Rolfe Jr. was born on 21 October 1706 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Henry Rolfe Jr. married Elizabeth Toppan, daughter of Abraham Toppan and Esther Wigglesworth, on 6 December 1738 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.3,4,5
- [S269] Fredrick G. Rolfe, The early Rolfe settlers, 1-4.8.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915.
- [S179] Daniel Langdon Tappan, Tappan-Toppan Genealogy, p. 80.
- [S269] Fredrick G. Rolfe, The early Rolfe settlers, p. I-5.8.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910.
F, #16472, b. circa 1720
Mary Rolfe was born circa 1720.1 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Mary Rolfe married James Hudson on 29 September 1744 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1
M, #2511, b. 12 November 1681
Nathaniel Rolfe was born on 12 November 1681 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe and Apphia Hale.1 Nathaniel Rolfe married Anne Toppan, daughter of Lieut. Jacob Toppan and Hannah Sewall, on 28 January 1709/10.3,4,5
M, #16471, b. 26 January 1713
Nathaniel Rolfe was born on 26 January 1713 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1
M, #9496, b. 1703
Samuel Rolfe was born in 1703.2 He married Judith Toppan, daughter of John Toppan and Judith Moody, on 9 February 1726/27 in Newbury, Massachusetts.3
M, #16475, b. 14 January 1671, d. 1 January 1712
Samuel Rolfe was born on 14 January 1671 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe.1 Samuel Rolfe married Martha Gibson on 14 January 1698 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.1 Samuel Rolfe died on 1 January 1712 at the age of 40.1
Mary Ann Romer1
Mary Ann Romer married Col. George William Bishop.
- [S89] Family Search, India Births and Baptisms, 1786-1947.
F, #19126, b. 1790, d. 7 July 1864
Dorothy Romney was born in 1790 in Kent.1 She married George Best, son of George Best and Elizabeth Adams, on 13 October 1821 in St. Mary's, Lambeth, Surrey.1 Dorothy Romney died on 7 July 1864 in Tasmania.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com.au Forbes Best Family Tree (Owner: trudibannister).
Cornelius van Schaack Roosevelt1
Cornelius van Schaack Roosevelt was the son of Jacobus Roosevelt and Maria van Schaack.1 Cornelius van Schaack Roosevelt married Margaret Barnhill.1
Child of Cornelius van Schaack Roosevelt and Margaret Barnhill
- Planck Theodore Roosevelt+ b. 22 Sep 1831, d. 9 Feb 1878
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32nd U.S. President)1
M, #11636, b. 1882, d. 1945
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32nd U.S. President) was born in 1882.1 He was the son of James Roosevelt and Sara Delano.1 President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32nd U.S. President) died in 1945.1
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 199.