Edward J. Richardson1
Elsie May Richardson1
F, #1805, b. 1 May 1891, d. 25 June 1892
Elsie May Richardson was born on 1 May 1891.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1 Elsie May Richardson died on 25 June 1892 at the age of 1.1
F, #1804, b. 30 July 1887, d. 9 August 1887
Faith Richardson was born on 30 July 1887.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1 Faith Richardson died on 9 August 1887.1
F, #14833, b. 1856
Flora Richardson was born in 1856.1 She was the daughter of Albion Richardson and Mary Elizabeth Woodman.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 6 p. 474.
George E. Richardson
M, #17366, b. 1846
George E. Richardson was born in 1846 in St. Louis, Missouri. He married Martha J. Gerrish, daughter of Sewall Gerrish and Elizabeth Grove, on 22 April 1875.
George Everett Richardson
Henry Edmund Richardson1
Child of Henry Edmund Richardson and Sarah Jane Shakeshaft
- [S119] Unknown, "Gordons in Australia Family tree."
Ida Fairfax Richardson1
F, #5420, b. 13 November 1904, d. 29 October 1998
Ida Fairfax Richardson was born on 13 November 1904 in 49 Moreland Street, Footscray, Victoria, Australia.2 She was the daughter of Henry Edmund Richardson and Sarah Jane Shakeshaft.2 Ida Fairfax Richardson married Col. Theodore Gordon Walker DSO, son of Arthur Walker and Elizabeth Georgiana Gordon, on 27 January 1931 in St. Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Victoria.2 Ida Fairfax Richardson died on 29 October 1998 in Perth, Western Australia, at the age of 93.2
Irvin Fogg Richardson1
M, #24966, b. 9 March 1889, d. 10 January 1968
Irvin Fogg Richardson was born on 9 March 1889 in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Walter I. Richardson and Mary Eva Fogg. Irvin Fogg Richardson married firstly Elizabeth Sewall, daughter of Charles Herbert Sewall and Mary L. Adams, on 16 May 1918 in Portland, Maine.1 Irvin Fogg Richardson married Ethel Hooker Manley (née Stewart) on 19 November 1961 in California.3 Irvin Fogg Richardson died on 10 January 1968 in Alhambra, Los Angeles County, California, at the age of 78.4,3
Child of Irvin Fogg Richardson and Elizabeth Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1921.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179821908."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 179821908."
M, #26747, b. 22 October 1857, d. 31 July 1916
John Richardson was born on 22 October 1857.1 He married Louisa Storrow Cabot, daughter of Francis Cabot and Mary Louisa Higginson, on 24 October 1883 in Brookline, Massachusetts.1 John Richardson died on 31 July 1916 at the age of 58.1
Children of John Richardson and Louisa Storrow Cabot
M, #26778, b. 30 September 1886
John Richardson was born on 30 September 1886.1 He was the son of John Richardson and Louisa Storrow Cabot.1 John Richardson married Hope Hemenway on 7 September 1909 in Readville, Massachusetts.
John A. Richardson1
M, #1796, b. 20 August 1849
John A. Richardson was born on 20 August 1849.1 He was the son of Edward J. Richardson and Margaretta Matilda Kennard.1 John A. Richardson married Miriam Sewall, daughter of Rev. Thomas Sewall and Julia Elizabeth Waters, on 16 December 1873.2
Children of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall
- Miriam Choate Richardson1 b. 5 Nov 1874
- John Newman Richardson1 b. 24 Dec 1876
- Margaretta Thomas Richardson1 b. 14 Sep 1881
- Julia Sewall Richardson1 b. 22 Sep 1883, d. 4 Jul 1886
- Annie Owings Richardson1 b. 23 Jun 1885, d. 4 Jul 1886
- Faith Richardson1 b. 30 Jul 1887, d. 9 Aug 1887
- Elsie May Richardson1 b. 1 May 1891, d. 25 Jun 1892
John Newman Richardson1
M, #1800, b. 24 December 1876
John Newman Richardson was born on 24 December 1876.1 He was the son of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1
Josie L. Richardson
Julia Sewall Richardson1
F, #1802, b. 22 September 1883, d. 4 July 1886
Julia Sewall Richardson was born on 22 September 1883.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1 Julia Sewall Richardson died on 4 July 1886 at the age of 2.1
Louisa Cabot Richardson1
F, #26776, b. 24 October 1884
Louisa Cabot Richardson was born on 24 October 1884.1 She was the daughter of John Richardson and Louisa Storrow Cabot.1
Margaretta Thomas Richardson1
F, #1801, b. 14 September 1881
Margaretta Thomas Richardson was born on 14 September 1881.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1
Miriam Choate Richardson1
F, #1799, b. 5 November 1874
Miriam Choate Richardson was born on 5 November 1874.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1
Nina L. Richardson
Otis E. Richardson
F, #10036, b. 22 September 1794, d. 11 April 1881
Polly Richardson was born on 22 September 1794.1 She married Thomas Williams, son of Capt. John Williams and Anne Brown, on 2 November 1816.1 Polly Richardson died on 11 April 1881 at the age of 86.1
Child of Polly Richardson and Thomas Williams
- [S101] Various editors, Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims, p. 104.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 161 ; Page: 239.
Sewall Fogg Richardson1
M, #24969, b. 23 March 1919, d. 4 April 1985
Sewall Fogg Richardson was born on 23 March 1919 in Portland, Maine.1 He was the son of Irvin Fogg Richardson and Elizabeth Sewall.1 Sewall Fogg Richardson died on 4 April 1985 in Falmouth, Massachusetts, at the age of 66.1
Sewall H. Richardson
F, #23638, b. 4 November 1894, d. 15 March 1946
Verna Margarite Richardson was born on 4 November 1894 in California.2 She married Walter Moody Sewall, son of William Goodrich Sewall and Gertrude Kate Miller, on 6 September 1916 in Fresno, California.1 Verna Margarite Richardson died on 15 March 1946 in Fresno, Fresno County, California, at the age of 512 and is buried in Mountain View Cemetery, Fresno, Fresno County, California.3
Children of Verna Margarite Richardson and Walter Moody Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 41503148, Verna Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S231] 1930 US Census, California, Fresno, Township 3 District 8.
- [S585] 1940 US Census, Judicial Township 7, Fresno, California, United States.
Walter I. Richardson
Walter I. Richardson married Mary Eva Fogg.
F, #14831, b. 7 September 1852, d. 23 September 1942
Zelma Richardson was born on 7 September 1852 in Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Albion Richardson and Mary Elizabeth Woodman.1 Zelma Richardson married Rodney David Hunter.1 Zelma Richardson died on 23 September 1942 in Alameda, California, at the age of 90.2
George H. Richmond1
M, #22810, b. circa 1885
George H. Richmond was born circa 1885.1 He married Minnie Isabel Whyte, daughter of Alexander Ralph Whyte and Minnie Evelyn Luke, on 30 June 1908 in Wentworth, Ontario.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928.
Lucy P. Rickards1
- [S597] William Henry Perrin, History of Cass County, p. 287.