Joseph Handley Rogers1
M, #24062, b. 26 July 1914, d. 8 September 1972
Joseph Handley Rogers was born on 26 July 1914 in Alabama.1 He was the son of Junius Carl Rogers and Aurelia Anna Sewall.1 Joseph Handley Rogers died on 8 September 1972 at the age of 58.1
F, #22053, b. 24 April 1878
Juliana Rogers was born on 24 April 1878 in Hyde Park, New Jersey.2 She was the daughter of Philip C. Rogers and Julia Havanaugh.2 Juliana Rogers married firstly William Lawrence Lloyd on 16 April 1902.3 Juliana Rogers and William Lawrence Lloyd were divorced.4 Juliana Rogers married secondly William Hamilton Crombie, son of William Reid Crombie and Isabella Macdonald, on 26 September 1914 in Manhattan, New York.1,4
June Anna Rogers1
F, #24063, b. 12 April 1921, d. 17 May 1956
June Anna Rogers was born on 12 April 1921 in Etowah County, Alabama.1 She was the daughter of Junius Carl Rogers and Aurelia Anna Sewall.1 June Anna Rogers married William Driver Wilson on 30 June 1940 in Etowah County, Alabama.2 June Anna Rogers and William Driver Wilson were divorced.1 June Anna Rogers died on 17 May 1956 in Gadsden, Etowah County, Alabama, at the age of 35.1
Junius Carl Rogers1
M, #23234, b. 12 January 1883, d. 30 March 1929
Junius Carl Rogers was born on 12 January 1883 in Alabama.2,3 He married Aurelia Anna Sewall, daughter of Bernard H. Longmire and Catherine Boise, on 16 November 1909 in Birmingham, Alabama.1 Junius Carl Rogers died on 30 March 1929 in Gadsden, Etowah County, Alabama, at the age of 46.3
Children of Junius Carl Rogers and Aurelia Anna Sewall
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Alabama, Select Marriages, 1816-1957.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Gadsden, Alabama.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 88881611."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 130533666."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 130533248."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 85564718."
F, #5458, b. 18 February 1664, d. 7 June 1720
Margaret Rogers was born on 18 February 1664 in Ipswich.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Dr. John Rogers and Elizabeth Denison.3 Margaret Rogers married firstly Capt. Thomas Berry on 28 December 1682.2 Margaret Rogers married secondly Hon. John Leverett, son of Hudson Leverett and Sarah Peyton, on 25 November 1697.1,4 Margaret Rogers died on 7 June 1720 at the age of 56.5
Children of Margaret Rogers and Hon. John Leverett
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 139.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 5, p. 145.
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 6 p. 409.
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 6. p. 409.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 5, p. 147.
- [S170] Unknown author, Genealogy of the Sparhawk family, p. 10.
F, #7206, b. 1628, d. circa 1685
Margaret Rogers was born in 1628.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Nathaniel Rogers and Margaret Crane.1 Margaret Rogers married Rev. William Hubbard, son of William Hubbard and (unknown) (Unknown), by 1647 in Lynn.1,2 Margaret Rogers died circa 1685.2
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
Mehetable Rindge Rogers1
F, #11152, b. 1795, d. 30 April 1859
Mehetable Rindge Rogers was born in 1795 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2,3 She married Jacob Wendell, son of John Wendell and Dorothy Sherburne, on 15 August 1816.1,4 Mehetable Rindge Rogers died on 30 April 1859.2
Children of Mehetable Rindge Rogers and Jacob Wendell
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 98 p. 183.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Death Records, 1654-1947.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 106 p. 307.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 185.
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 39A.
Rev. Nathaniel Rogers1
M, #7207, b. 1598, d. 3 July 1655
Rev. Nathaniel Rogers was born in 1598 in Haverhill, Suffolk.2 He was the son of John Rogers and Elizabeth Gold.2 Rev. Nathaniel Rogers married Margaret Crane on 23 January 1625 in Ipswich.3 Rev. Nathaniel Rogers died on 3 July 1655 in Ipswich, Massachusetts.2
Children of Rev. Nathaniel Rogers and Margaret Crane
Philip C. Rogers1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Sarah Rogers married William Paterson Van Rensselaer, son of General Stephen Van Rensselaer and Cornelia Paterson.1
Child of Sarah Rogers and William Paterson Van Rensselaer
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 171.
- [S614] William Sumner Appleton, Sumner descendants, p. 102.
F, #1318, b. 5 September 1825
Petronille Rol was born on 5 September 1825 in Dordogne.1 She married Pierre Santax, son of Nicolas Santax and Marie Louise Touzi, on 28 October 1852 in Brive.1
- [S12] Christopher John Rees, CJR family tree.
The marriage intention of Apphia Rolfe and William Titcomb, son of Penuel Titcomb and Lydia Poore, was published on 15 November 1717 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2
M, #2512, b. circa 1638, d. 10 August 1710
Benjamin Rolfe was born circa 1638.2 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown).2 Benjamin Rolfe married Apphia Hale, daughter of Thomas Hale and Thomasine Dowsett, on 3 November 1659 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 Benjamin Rolfe died on 10 August 1710.2
Children of Benjamin Rolfe and Apphia Hale
M, #16469, b. 8 July 1710, d. 21 December 1771
Col. Benjamin Rolfe was born on 8 July 1710 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,3 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Col. Benjamin Rolfe died on 21 December 1771 in Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 61.2,4
Rev. Benjamin Rolfe1
M, #2514, b. 13 September 1662, d. 29 August 1708
Rev. Benjamin Rolfe was born on 13 September 1662 in Newbury.2 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe and Apphia Hale.1 Rev. Benjamin Rolfe graduated in 1684 from Harvard.1 He was a Minister of Haverhill.1 He was killed by Indians on 29 August 1708 at the age of 45.1
F, #16470, b. 14 January 1712, d. 28 January 1712
Elizabeth Rolfe was born on 14 January 1712 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Elizabeth Rolfe died on 28 January 1712 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1
F, #7940, d. 16 November 1678
Hannah Rolfe was born in England.2 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown).3,2 Hannah Rolfe married Richard Dole on 3 May 1647 in Newbury, Massachusetts.4,5 Hannah Rolfe died on 16 November 1678.
Children of Hannah Rolfe and Richard Dole
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.geocities.com/ckhansgw/hp2.htm
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 65.
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 64.
- [S63] John Farmer, Genealogical register, Dole.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 107 p. 162.
- [S308] Alfred Poor, Genealogy of John Poore, p. 14.
F, #16468, b. 7 November 1708
Hannah Rolfe was born on 7 November 1708 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1
M, #14115, b. 12 October 1677, d. 12 July 1752
Henry Rolfe was born on 12 October 1677 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe.2 Henry Rolfe married Hannah Toppan, daughter of Lieut. Jacob Toppan and Hannah Sewall, in 1705.1,2 Henry Rolfe died on 12 July 1752 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 74.2
Children of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan
M, #17171, d. 1 March 1643
Children of Henry Rolfe and Honour (Unknown)
Henry Rolfe Jr.1
M, #16467, b. 21 October 1706
Henry Rolfe Jr. was born on 21 October 1706 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Henry Rolfe Jr. married Elizabeth Toppan, daughter of Abraham Toppan and Esther Wigglesworth, on 6 December 1738 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.3,4,5
- [S269] Fredrick G. Rolfe, The early Rolfe settlers, 1-4.8.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915.
- [S179] Daniel Langdon Tappan, Tappan-Toppan Genealogy, p. 80.
- [S269] Fredrick G. Rolfe, The early Rolfe settlers, p. I-5.8.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910.
F, #16472, b. circa 1720
Mary Rolfe was born circa 1720.1 She was the daughter of Henry Rolfe and Hannah Toppan.1 Mary Rolfe married James Hudson on 29 September 1744 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1
M, #2511, b. 12 November 1681
Nathaniel Rolfe was born on 12 November 1681 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Benjamin Rolfe and Apphia Hale.1 Nathaniel Rolfe married Anne Toppan, daughter of Lieut. Jacob Toppan and Hannah Sewall, on 28 January 1709/10.3,4,5