F, #14833, b. 1856
Flora Richardson was born in 1856.1 She was the daughter of Albion Richardson and Mary Elizabeth Woodman.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 6 p. 474.
George E. Richardson
M, #17366, b. 1846
George E. Richardson was born in 1846 in St. Louis, Missouri. He married Martha J. Gerrish, daughter of Sewall Gerrish and Elizabeth Grove, on 22 April 1875.
George Everett Richardson
Henry Edmund Richardson1
Child of Henry Edmund Richardson and Sarah Jane Shakeshaft
- [S119] Unknown, "Gordons in Australia Family tree."
Ida Fairfax Richardson1
F, #5420, b. 13 November 1904, d. 29 October 1998
Ida Fairfax Richardson was born on 13 November 1904 in 49 Moreland Street, Footscray, Victoria, Australia.2 She was the daughter of Henry Edmund Richardson and Sarah Jane Shakeshaft.2 Ida Fairfax Richardson married Col. Theodore Gordon Walker DSO, son of Arthur Walker and Elizabeth Georgiana Gordon, on 27 January 1931 in St. Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Victoria.2 Ida Fairfax Richardson died on 29 October 1998 in Perth, Western Australia, at the age of 93.2
Irvin Fogg Richardson1
M, #24966, b. 9 March 1889, d. 10 January 1968
Irvin Fogg Richardson was born on 9 March 1889 in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Walter I. Richardson and Mary Eva Fogg. Irvin Fogg Richardson married firstly Elizabeth Sewall, daughter of Charles Herbert Sewall and Mary L. Adams, on 16 May 1918 in Portland, Maine.1 Irvin Fogg Richardson married Ethel Hooker Manley (née Stewart) on 19 November 1961 in California.3 Irvin Fogg Richardson died on 10 January 1968 in Alhambra, Los Angeles County, California, at the age of 78.4,3
Child of Irvin Fogg Richardson and Elizabeth Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1921.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179821908."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 179821908."
John A. Richardson1
M, #1796, b. 20 August 1849
John A. Richardson was born on 20 August 1849.1 He was the son of Edward J. Richardson and Margaretta Matilda Kennard.1 John A. Richardson married Miriam Sewall, daughter of Rev. Thomas Sewall and Julia Elizabeth Waters, on 16 December 1873.2
Children of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall
- Miriam Choate Richardson1 b. 5 Nov 1874
- John Newman Richardson1 b. 24 Dec 1876
- Margaretta Thomas Richardson1 b. 14 Sep 1881
- Julia Sewall Richardson1 b. 22 Sep 1883, d. 4 Jul 1886
- Annie Owings Richardson1 b. 23 Jun 1885, d. 4 Jul 1886
- Faith Richardson1 b. 30 Jul 1887, d. 9 Aug 1887
- Elsie May Richardson1 b. 1 May 1891, d. 25 Jun 1892
John Newman Richardson1
M, #1800, b. 24 December 1876
John Newman Richardson was born on 24 December 1876.1 He was the son of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1
Josie L. Richardson
Julia Sewall Richardson1
F, #1802, b. 22 September 1883, d. 4 July 1886
Julia Sewall Richardson was born on 22 September 1883.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1 Julia Sewall Richardson died on 4 July 1886 at the age of 2.1
Margaretta Thomas Richardson1
F, #1801, b. 14 September 1881
Margaretta Thomas Richardson was born on 14 September 1881.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1
Miriam Choate Richardson1
F, #1799, b. 5 November 1874
Miriam Choate Richardson was born on 5 November 1874.1 She was the daughter of John A. Richardson and Miriam Sewall.1
Nina L. Richardson
Otis E. Richardson
F, #10036, b. 22 September 1794, d. 11 April 1881
Polly Richardson was born on 22 September 1794.1 She married Thomas Williams, son of Capt. John Williams and Anne Brown, on 2 November 1816.1 Polly Richardson died on 11 April 1881 at the age of 86.1
Child of Polly Richardson and Thomas Williams
- [S101] Various editors, Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims, p. 104.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 161 ; Page: 239.
Sewall Fogg Richardson1
M, #24969, b. 23 March 1919, d. 4 April 1985
Sewall Fogg Richardson was born on 23 March 1919 in Portland, Maine.1 He was the son of Irvin Fogg Richardson and Elizabeth Sewall.1 Sewall Fogg Richardson died on 4 April 1985 in Falmouth, Massachusetts, at the age of 66.1
Sewall H. Richardson
F, #23638, b. 4 November 1894, d. 15 March 1946
Verna Margarite Richardson was born on 4 November 1894 in California.2 She married Walter Moody Sewall, son of William Goodrich Sewall and Gertrude Kate Miller, on 6 September 1916 in Fresno, California.1 Verna Margarite Richardson died on 15 March 1946 in Fresno, California, at the age of 512 and is buried in Mountain View Cemetery, Fresno, California.3
Children of Verna Margarite Richardson and Walter Moody Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 41503148."
- [S231] 1930 US Census, California, Fresno, Township 3 District 8.
- [S585] 1940 US Census, Judicial Township 7, Fresno, California, United States.
Walter I. Richardson
Walter I. Richardson married Mary Eva Fogg.
F, #14831, b. 7 September 1852, d. 23 September 1942
Zelma Richardson was born on 7 September 1852 in Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Albion Richardson and Mary Elizabeth Woodman.1 Zelma Richardson married Rodney David Hunter.1 Zelma Richardson died on 23 September 1942 in Alameda, California, at the age of 90.2
George H. Richmond1
M, #22810, b. circa 1885
George H. Richmond was born circa 1885.1 He married Minnie Isabel Whyte, daughter of Alexander Ralph Whyte and Minnie Evelyn Luke, on 30 June 1908 in Wentworth, Ontario.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928.
Lucy P. Rickards1
- [S597] William Henry Perrin, History of Cass County, p. 287.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Vital Records, 1670-1907.
Emma Mae Ricker1
F, #1901, b. 22 October 1886, d. 4 December 1980
Emma Mae Ricker was born on 22 October 1886 in Maine.1,2 She married firstly John Edward Taylor Sewell, son of Edmund William Leveson Sewell and Mary Elizabeth Angelica Hall, on 3 April 1905 in Lebanon, Maine. Emma Mae Ricker and John Edward Taylor Sewell appear on the census of 1910 at Lebanon, York County, Maine, he is listed as a farmer.3 Emma Mae Ricker and John Edward Taylor Sewell appear on the census of 1920 at Victor, San Bernardino, California, he is a labourer at a cement works. They are living with his brother-in-law and his family.2 Emma Mae Ricker married secondly George Leonard Mason on 13 February 1925.4 Emma Mae Ricker died on 4 December 1980 in San Bernadino, California, at the age of 94.1
Children of Emma Mae Ricker and John Edward Taylor Sewell
Mrs (unknown) Ricketts1
Mrs (unknown) Ricketts married Peter van Brugh Livingston, son of Philip Livingston, "Second Lord of the Manor" and Catharine Van Brugh, after 1769.1
- [S44] George Dangerfield, Chancellor Livingston, chart.
Emmeline de Riddlesford
Emmeline de Riddlesford married Stephen Longespee, Seneschal of Gascony, son of William Longespee, Earl of Salisbury and Ella of Salisbury.
Louise Abijail Rideout1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924. York 1923.
- [S235] Henry St. George, The Visitation of London 1633-35, p. 289.
Capt. Charles Goodwin Ridgely1
M, #16253, b. 2 July 1784, d. 4 February 1848
Capt. Charles Goodwin Ridgely was born on 2 July 1784 in Baltimore, Maryland. He married Cornelia Louisiana Livingston, daughter of Robert L. Livingston and Margaret Maria Livingston, on 1 December 1822 in Clermont, New York.2 Capt. Charles Goodwin Ridgely died on 4 February 1848 in Baltimore, Maryland, at the age of 63.