M, #10730, b. 25 November 1695, d. February 1705
William Payne was born on 25 November 1695.2,3,4 He was the son of William Payne and Mary Taylor.1 William Payne died in February 1705 at the age of 9.5,3
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 48299.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 48299 c.f.
- [S125] Robert Moody & Vincent, Verle Delano Sherman, Mayflower Families, p. 45.
- [S158] W.H. Whitmore, Payne and Gore Families, p. 17.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 48299 (died young).
M, #10738, b. 19 September 1706, d. before 26 January 1707/8
William Payne was born on 19 September 1706 (16 September according to Thwing.)1,2,3 He was the son of William Payne and Margaret Stewart.1 William Payne died before 26 January 1707/8.1
M, #10739, b. 26 January 1707/8
William Payne was born on 26 January 1707/8.1 He was the son of William Payne and Margaret Stewart.1 William Payne died young.2
M, #13242, d. circa March 1656
William Payne was the son of Tobias Payne.1 William Payne died circa March 1656.
Child of William Payne
- Tobias Payne+1 b. s 1636, d. 12 Sep 1669
- [S158] W.H. Whitmore, Payne and Gore Families, p. 5.
M, #13353, b. 18 July 1762, d. 21 July 1827
William Payne was born on 18 July 1762 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Deacon Edward Payne and Rebecca Amory.1 William Payne married firstly Lucy Gray on 26 June 1803.3 William Payne married Catherine Hallett, daughter of Joseph Hallett and Elizabeth Hazard, on 27 March 1813 in New York City, New York.4,5 William Payne died on 21 July 1827 at the age of 65.4
Children of William Payne and Lucy Gray
- Edward William Payne4 b. 8 Apr 1804
- William Edward Payne4 b. 8 Apr 1804, d. 5 Jul 1838
- Christopher Gore Payne4 b. 8 May 1807, d. 5 Oct 1807
- Ellis Gray Payne4 b. 8 May 1807, d. 25 Sep 1807
William Edward Payne1
M, #13372, b. 8 April 1804, d. 5 July 1838
William Edward Payne was born on 8 April 1804 in New York.1 He was the son of William Payne and Lucy Gray.1 William Edward Payne graduated in 1824 from Harvard.2 He died on 5 July 1838 in Paris at the age of 34.2
William F. Payne1
Child of William F. Payne
- Dr. Percy Powell Payne+1 b. 10 Jul 1888, d. 13 Nov 1949
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Delaware Marriage Records, 1806-1933.
Thomas Paynell of Boothby Paynell1
Thomas Paynell of Boothby Paynell married Elizabeth Gobion, daughter of Richard Gobion, before 1312.1
- [S401] Robert Edmond Chester Waters, Chester of Chicheley, Vol. 1, p. 155.
F, #2372, b. 1917
Lorene Paynter was born in 1917.1 She married Henry Heu-De-Bourck Temple, son of Gordon Castlemaine Temple and Jean Bertha Kneeshaw Tripp, in 1942.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
M, #7949, b. 1613
Edward Payson was born in 1613.2 He married Mary Elliot on 1 January 1642 in Roxbury.1,2
Child of Edward Payson and Mary Elliot
- Rev. Edward Payson+1 b. 20 Jun 1657, d. 22 Aug 1732
Edward Payson married Mary Eliot, daughter of Bennett Eliot and Lettice Aggar, on 1 January 1642.
Rev. Edward Payson1
M, #3655, b. 20 June 1657, d. 22 August 1732
Rev. Edward Payson was born on 20 June 1657 in Roxbury.2 He was the son of Edward Payson and Mary Elliot.2 Rev. Edward Payson graduated in 1677 from Harvard.1 He was ordained on 25 October 1682 at Rowley.2 He married Elizabeth Phillips on 1 November 1683 in Rowley.1,3 Rev. Edward Payson died on 22 August 1732 in Rowley at the age of 75.2
Children of Rev. Edward Payson and Elizabeth Phillips
- Eliphalet Payson1 b. 12 Nov 1689, d. 12 May 1776
- Elizabeth Payson1 b. 5 Feb 1696/97, d. 9 May 1787
Rev. Edward Payson1
Rev. Edward Payson married Joanna Appleton, daughter of Samuel Appleton and Mary Oliver, after 1725.1
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 8.
M, #3657, b. 12 November 1689, d. 12 May 1776
Eliphalet Payson was born on 12 November 1689.1 He was the son of Rev. Edward Payson and Elizabeth Phillips.1 Eliphalet Payson married Jane Northend, daughter of Capt. Ezekiel Northend and Dorothy Sewall, on 13 May 1722.1 Eliphalet Payson died on 12 May 1776 at the age of 86.1
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1085.
F, #3654, b. 5 February 1696/97, d. 9 May 1787
Elizabeth Payson was born on 5 February 1696/97.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Edward Payson and Elizabeth Phillips.1 Elizabeth Payson married Ezekiel Northend, son of Capt. Ezekiel Northend and Dorothy Sewall, on 30 March 1726.1 Elizabeth Payson died on 9 May 1787 at the age of 90.1
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1085.
Joanna Payson married Benjamin Trott on 17 October 1735.
Child of Joanna Payson and Benjamin Trott
- Benjamin Trott+1 b. 14 Aug 1741, d. 18 Jul 1813
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 9 p. 510.
M, #12303, b. 13 December 1793, d. 28 June 1829
Silas Payson was born on 13 December 1793 in Wiscasset.1 He married Mary Sewall, daughter of Moses Sewall and Ruth Barrell, on 2 October 1820 in Hallowell.1 Silas Payson died on 28 June 1829 in Wiscasset at the age of 35.1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 8 p. 379.
John Peabody married Sarah Ingalls.1
Child of John Peabody and Sarah Ingalls
- Rev. Stephen Peabody+1 b. 11 Nov 1741, d. 23 May 1819
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 48 p. 171.
F, #6639, b. 1653, d. 1724
Priscilla Peabody was born in 1653.2 She married Icabod Wiswall between December 1677 and 1679 in Duxbury.2 Priscilla Peabody died in 1724.2
F, #15931, b. circa 1820
Sarah Peabody was born circa 1820 in New Hampshire.1 She married Henry Sewall Dutch, son of Ebenezer Dutch and Abigail Sewall, on 19 March 1848 in Sangamon, Illinois.3
M, #16764, b. 6 October 1773, d. 12 April 1851
Judge of the Court of Common Pleas for Hancock County, Maine.1 Stephen Peabody was born on 6 October 1773.1 He was the son of Rev. Stephen Peabody and Mary Hasletine.1 Stephen Peabody graduated in 1794 from Harvard.1 He died on 12 April 1851 in Bucksport, Maine, at the age of 77.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 48 p. 182.
Rev. Stephen Peabody1
M, #9302, b. 11 November 1741, d. 23 May 1819
Minister of Atkinson, New Hampshire.2 Rev. Stephen Peabody was born on 11 November 1741 in Andover, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of John Peabody and Sarah Ingalls.2 Rev. Stephen Peabody graduated in 1769 from Harvard.2 He married firstly Mary Hasletine on 19 January 1773.3 Rev. Stephen Peabody married Elizabeth Smith, daughter of Rev. William Smith and Elizabeth Quincy.1 Rev. Stephen Peabody died on 23 May 1819 at the age of 77.4
Child of Rev. Stephen Peabody and Mary Hasletine
- Stephen Peabody5 b. 6 Oct 1773, d. 12 Apr 1851
Caroline Mary Peachey1
F, #24899, b. circa 23 October 1831, d. 14 February 1897
Caroline Mary Peachey was born circa 23 October 1831 in West Firle, Sussex.1 She married Charles Tindal Shortt, son of Major-General John Macourtie Shortt and Theresa Reynolds, on 13 September 1866 in St Pancras Old Church, London.1 Caroline Mary Peachey died on 14 February 1897 in Newlands, nr. Sittingbourne, Kent.1
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, Descendants of William John Reynolds.
Elizabeth Mary Pearce1
Elizabeth Mary Pearce married Joseph Amyes.
Child of Elizabeth Mary Pearce and Joseph Amyes
- Joseph Pearce Amyes+1 b. 9 Nov 1890, d. 16 Feb 1962
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
Abner Sewall Pearl1
M, #23416, b. 25 August 1899, d. 1966
Abner Sewall Pearl was born on 25 August 1899 in Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.2 He was the son of Henry H. Pearl and Harriet (Hattie) M. Sewall.1 Abner Sewall Pearl married Ina P. Dyer on 24 November 1923 in Webster, New Hampshire.3 Abner Sewall Pearl died in 1966.4
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Birth Records, Early to 1900.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#202777159."
Henry H. Pearl1
M, #23409, b. 12 August 1855, d. 1 November 1910
Henry H. Pearl was born on 12 August 1855 in Loudon, New Hampshire.2 He was the son of Levi Pearl and Hannah Simpson.1 Henry H. Pearl married Harriet (Hattie) M. Sewall, daughter of Charles H. Sewall and Ella M. Holt, on 6 April 1898 in Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1 Henry H. Pearl and Harriet (Hattie) M. Sewall were divorced before 1900.3 Henry H. Pearl died on 1 November 1910 in Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 55.2
Child of Henry H. Pearl and Harriet (Hattie) M. Sewall
- Abner Sewall Pearl3 b. 25 Aug 1899, d. 1966
Levi Pearl married Hannah Simpson.1
Child of Levi Pearl and Hannah Simpson
- Henry H. Pearl+1 b. 12 Aug 1855, d. 1 Nov 1910
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
F, #3410, d. 1800?
Ann Pearson was the daughter of Deacon Moses Pearson and Sarah Titcomb.1 Ann Pearson is also recorded as Annie.1 She married Deacon Benjamin Titcomb, son of Capt. Joseph Titcomb and Anne Smith.1 Ann Pearson died in 1800?1
Children of Ann Pearson and Deacon Benjamin Titcomb
- Anne Titcomb+1 d. 1788
- Moses Titcomb1
- Rev. Benjamin Titcomb+1 d. 30 Sep 1847
- Joseph Titcomb+1 d. 20 Aug 1836
- Andrew Phillips Titcomb+1
- Eunice Titcomb1
- Elizabeth Titcomb1
- Mary Titcomb1
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 176.
Rev. Arthur Pearson1
M, #9830, d. 21 September 1886
Rev. Arthur Pearson. Rector of Springfield, Essex.1 He married firstly Sophia Jane Gepp on 11 February 1836 and had issue.2 Rev. Arthur Pearson married secondly Mary Isabella Tindal, daughter of Thomas Tindal and Mary Anne Uhtoff, on 20 January 1846 in St. Mary's Church, Aylesbury, the service was conducted by the Rev. Henry Uhthoff, rector of Huntingfield, her grandfather.3,4 Rev. Arthur Pearson died on 21 September 1886 in The Rectory, Springfield, Essex.5
- [S82] John Bernard Burke, Colonial Gentry, p. 480.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://tyrellsclose.org.uk/history-of-tyrells-close/…
- [S239] Annual Register, Vol. 88, p. 218.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Standard, January 21, 1846.
- [S232] Ancestry.com,
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966.
Elizabeth Todd Pearson
Elizabeth Todd Pearson married Rev. Isaiah Dole.
Child of Elizabeth Todd Pearson and Rev. Isaiah Dole
- Mary E. Dole b. 3 Jun 1846, d. 29 Dec 1918