F, #2405, d. 1664
Elizabeth Partridge was the daughter of Rev. Mr. Ralph Partridge.2 Elizabeth Partridge married Rev. Thomas Thacher, son of Rev. Peter Thacher and Ann Allwood, on 11 May 1643 in Duxbury ?1,3 Elizabeth Partridge died in 1664.3
Children of Elizabeth Partridge and Rev. Thomas Thacher
- Thomas Thacher1
- Ralph Thacher1
- Patience Thacher1
- Elizabeth Thacher1
- Rev. Peter Thacher1 b. 18 Jul 1651, d. 27 Dec 1727
Frances Partridge was born in London.1 She married Charles Picot on 1 August 1841 in Trinty, Jersey.1
Child of Frances Partridge and Charles Picot
- Alice Ann Picot+ b. 20 Mar 1848, d. 1925
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Jersey, Church of England Marriages, 1754-1940.
Mary Partridge was the daughter of Col. Samuel Partridge and Mehitabel Crow.1 Mary Partridge married Rev. Josiah Dwight, son of Captain Timothy Dwight and Anna Flynt, on 4 December 1695 they had 13 children.1
- [S301] Nathaniel Goodwin, Genealogical notes, p. 41.
F, #14568, b. 26 August 1675, d. 19 October 1756
Mehitable Partridge was born on 26 August 1675.1,2 She was the daughter of Col. Samuel Partridge and Mehitabel Crow.3 Mehitable Partridge married Nathaniel Dwight, son of Captain Timothy Dwight and Anna Flynt, on 9 December 1693.3 Mehitable Partridge died on 19 October 1756 in Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts, at the age of 811,2 and is buried in Bridge Street Cemetery, Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts.4
Children of Mehitable Partridge and Nathaniel Dwight
- Col. Timothy Dwight+5 b. 19 Oct 1694, d. 30 Apr 1771
- Samuel Dwight3 b. 28 Jun 1696
- Mehitabel Dwight3 b. 11 Nov 1697, d. 22 Dec 1697
- Rev. Daniel Dwight3 b. 29 Apr 1699, d. 28 Mar 1748
- Seth Dwight3 b. 3 Mar 1702, d. 12 Sep 1703
- Abiah Dwight+1 b. 17 Feb 1704, d. 23 Feb 1748
- Elihu Dwight3 b. 17 Feb 1704, d. 1728
- Mehitabel Dwight3 b. 2 Nov 1705
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 3 p. 563.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 22276491."
- [S301] Nathaniel Goodwin, Genealogical notes, p. 42.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 22276491, Mehetable Partridge Dwight, includes gravestone photograph."
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1 p. 291.
Rev. Mr. Ralph Partridge1
Child of Rev. Mr. Ralph Partridge
- Elizabeth Partridge+1 d. 1664
- [S205] Newspaper, New England Weekly Journal, 25 December 1727.
Col. Samuel Partridge1
Col. Samuel Partridge is also recorded as Partrigg.2 He married Mehitabel Crow on 24 September 1668 in Hadley, Hampshire County, Massachusetts.1,2
Children of Col. Samuel Partridge and Mehitabel Crow
- Mary Partridge3
- Mehitable Partridge+1 b. 26 Aug 1675, d. 19 Oct 1756
Josephine Passimore married George Hodge.
Child of Josephine Passimore and George Hodge
- Grace M. Hodge b. 15 Jan 1889, d. 19 Feb 1944
M, #16792, d. 1419
Clement Paston married Beatrice Somerton.1 Clement Paston died in 1419.1
Child of Clement Paston and Beatrice Somerton
- Sir William Paston+1 b. 1378, d. 13 Aug 1444
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography, William Paston.
M, #16796, b. 1442, d. before 1479
Clement Paston was born in 1442. He was the son of Sir William Paston and Agnes Barry.1 Clement Paston died before 1479.1
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography, William Paston.
F, #16790, b. circa 1429
Elizabeth Paston was born circa 1429. She was the daughter of Sir William Paston and Agnes Barry.1,2 Elizabeth Paston married secondly Sir George Browne, son of Sir Thomas Browne of Betchworth and Eleanor Arundel, in 1471.1
John Paston married Anne Calvert, daughter of Charles Calvert, 3rd Lord Baltimore and Jane Lowe.
M, #16797, b. 10 October 1421, d. 21 May 1466 or 22 May 1466
John Paston was born on 10 October 1421.2 He was the son of Sir William Paston and Agnes Barry.1 John Paston died on 21 May 1466 or 22 May 1466.2
Sir William Paston1
M, #16791, b. 1378, d. 13 August 1444
Sir William Paston. Justice of the Common Pleas.1 He was born in 1378 in Paston, Norfolk.2 He was the son of Clement Paston and Beatrice Somerton.2 Sir William Paston married Agnes Barry, daughter of Sir Edmund Barry, in 1420.2 Sir William Paston died on 13 August 1444 in London.2
Children of Sir William Paston and Agnes Barry
- John Paston2 b. 10 Oct 1421, d. 21 May 1466 or 22 May 1466
- Elizabeth Paston1 b. c 1429
- Clement Paston2 b. 1442, d. b 1479
F, #16267, b. 4 June 1780, d. 6 August 1844
Cornelia Paterson was born on 4 June 1780 in New Brunswick, New Jersey.2,3 She was the daughter of William Paterson and Cornelia Bell.2,3 Cornelia Paterson married General Stephen Van Rensselaer, son of Stephen Van Rensselaer and Catherine Livingston, on 17 May 1802 in New Brunswick, New Jersey.2,3 Cornelia Paterson died on 6 August 1844 in New York at the age of 64.2
Child of Cornelia Paterson and General Stephen Van Rensselaer
- William Paterson Van Rensselaer+1 b. 1805, d. 1872
John Paterson married Catherine Livingston, daughter of Robert Livingston, Jr. "Third Lord of the Manor" and Maria Thong, in 1766.1
- [S44] George Dangerfield, Chancellor Livingston, chart.
M, #20007, b. 24 December 1745, d. 9 September 1806
William Paterson was born on 24 December 1745.2 He married Cornelia Bell, daughter of John Bell, on 9 February 1779.2 William Paterson was appointed in 1791, Governor of New Jersey.1,2 He died on 9 September 1806 in the Manor House, Albany, New York, at the age of 60.2
Child of William Paterson and Cornelia Bell
- Cornelia Paterson+1 b. 4 Jun 1780, d. 6 Aug 1844
Elizabeth Patience married Thomas Edward Symonds, son of Thomas Cunningham Lewis Symonds and Alice Ann Picot, in 1917 in Manly, New South Wales, Australia.1
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, citing http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton1
F, #23605, b. 9 September 1899, d. 23 November 1960
Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton was born on 9 September 1899 in New Castle, Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of William H. Paton and Mary Patterson.1 Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton was baptised on 16 June 1900 at Neshannock United Presbyterian Church, New Castle, Pennsylvania.2 She married Carl Freemount Sewall, son of Milton Ellsworth Sewall and Emma Louise Anderson, say 1921. Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton died on 23 November 1960 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the age of 61.1,3
Children of Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton and Carl Freemount Sewall
- Arthur Wilbur Sewall3 b. 24 Jun 1921, d. 5 Jul 1921
- Dorothy Evelyn Sewall+4 b. c 1922, d. 29 Dec 2011
William H. Paton
M, #23606, b. 14 July 1861
William H. Paton was born on 14 July 1861. He married Mary Patterson.1
Child of William H. Paton and Mary Patterson
- Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton+ b. 9 Sep 1899, d. 23 Nov 1960
- [S89] Family Search, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Church and Town Records, 1708-1985.
F, #8707, b. 11 February 1787, d. 26 February 1869
Elizabeth Patrick was born on 11 February 1787. The marriage intention of Elizabeth Patrick and Deacon Thomas Gerrish, son of Lt. Col. Henry Gerrish and Martha Clough, was published on 14 October 1822 in Boscawen, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1,2 Elizabeth Patrick died on 26 February 1869 at the age of 82.1
Abigail Pattee married William Emerson.
Child of Abigail Pattee and William Emerson
- Susanna Emerson+1 b. 23 Jul 1762, d. 29 Mar 1835
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 441.
M, #10840, b. 12 November 1759, d. between 1800 and 1802
Benjamin Pattee was born on 12 November 1759 in Georgetown, Maine.1,2 He was the son of Jeremiah Pattee and Jane Stuard.1 Benjamin Pattee married Rebecca (Rebekah) Sewall, daughter of William Sewall and Sarah Chisam, on 13 December 1787 in Georgetown although no children have been found for him, Benjamin Jr was in the 1790 census, Georgetown, with a wife and a boy aged under 16.1 Benjamin Pattee died between 1800 and 1802 in Georgetown.1
M, #15424, b. 1 August 1792, d. 5 May 1861
Benjamin Pattee was born on 1 August 1792 in Georgetown, Sagadahoc County, Maine.1 He was the son of Samuel Pattee and Sarah Sewall.1 Benjamin Pattee married Mary Low on 31 December 1822 in Georgetown, Maine.1 Benjamin Pattee died on 5 May 1861 at the age of 682 and is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine.3
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 147 p. 185.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, U.S., Nathan Hale Cemetery Collection, 1780-1980 for Benjamin Pattee.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 45054101, Benjamin Pattee, showing gravestone photograph."
F, #15428, b. 25 May 1797
Elizabeth Pattee was born on 25 May 1797 in Georgetown, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Pattee and Sarah Sewall.1 The marriage intention of Elizabeth Pattee and John Power was published on 1 April 1827 in Georgetown, Maine.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 147 p. 185.
M, #15433, b. 7 June 1799
Ezekiel Pattee was born on 7 June 1799 in Georgetown, Maine.1 He was the son of Jeremiah Pattee and Jane Sewall.1
M, #10841, b. 24 June 1724, d. 19 January 1770
Jeremiah Pattee was born on 24 June 1724 in Georgetown.1 He married Jane Stuard on 5 July 1751 in Georgetown (intention.)1 Jeremiah Pattee died on 19 January 1770 in Georgetown at the age of 45.1
Children of Jeremiah Pattee and Jane Stuard
- Samuel Pattee+1 b. 10 May 1756, d. 31 Jul 1825
- Benjamin Pattee1 b. 12 Nov 1759, d. bt 1800 - 1802
- Margaret Pattee+ b. 12 Nov 1759
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 3 p. 210.
M, #15416, b. 27 March 1783, d. 16 November 1838
Jeremiah Pattee was born on 27 March 1783 in Georgetown, Maine.1 He was the son of Samuel Pattee and Sarah Sewall.1 Jeremiah Pattee married Azubah Low on 26 December 1819 in Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine.1 Jeremiah Pattee died on 16 November 1838 in Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine, at the age of 55.2
M, #15432, b. 10 March 1770, d. 31 December 1803
Jeremiah Pattee was born on 10 March 1770 in Georgetown, Maine.1 He married Jane Sewall, daughter of William Sewall and Sarah Chisam, on 14 January 1799 in Georgetown, Maine.1 Jeremiah Pattee died on 31 December 1803 in Georgetown, Maine, at the age of 33.1
Children of Jeremiah Pattee and Jane Sewall
- Ezekiel Pattee1 b. 7 Jun 1799
- Maria Pattee1 b. 26 Apr 1802
- Miranda Pattee1 b. 1803
F, #11115, b. 12 November 1759
Margaret Pattee was born on 12 November 1759 in Georgetown, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Jeremiah Pattee and Jane Stuard.2 Margaret Pattee married James Sewall, son of William Sewall and Sarah Chisam, on 17 August 1787 in Georgetown, Sagadahoc County, Maine.1
Children of Margaret Pattee and James Sewall
- Jane Stuart Sewall+1 b. 5 Nov 1785
- Margaret Sewall1 b. 4 Dec 1787
- William Sewall1 b. 4 Sep 1789
- Mary Sewall1 b. 7 Mar 1791
- James Sewall+1 b. 19 Mar 1796, d. 18 Oct 1836
F, #15434, b. 26 April 1802
Maria Pattee was born on 26 April 1802.1 She was the daughter of Jeremiah Pattee and Jane Sewall.1