Capt. Thomas O'Brien R.N.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Celtic Monthly, vol.VII 1899. Page 160.
Helen "Muriel" O'Connor1
F, #20111, d. 1976
Helen "Muriel" O'Connor married Eric Dearden Sewell, son of Henry de Quincy Sewell and Caroline Alberta Pense.1 Helen "Muriel" O'Connor died in 1976.1
Child of Helen "Muriel" O'Connor and Eric Dearden Sewell
Lorna Nugent O'Connor
F, #10071, d. 1937
Lorna Nugent O'Connor married George Morris Seton Gordon, son of George Tindal Gordon and Elizabeth Knevitt, in 1909 in Western Australia.1 Lorna Nugent O'Connor and George Morris Seton Gordon were living at 79 Grey Street, Balaclava, Victoria, in 1919 he was an accountant. Lorna Nugent O'Connor died in 1937.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Marriage Index, 1788-1950.
Mrs. Mary O'Donnell1
F, #15446, d. December 1958
Mrs. Mary O'Donnell married Hale Wellington Abbot, son of William Fitzhale Abbot and Caroline Ward Sewall.1 Mrs. Mary O'Donnell died in December 1958.1
- [S211] Stanley H. Abbott, Ezra Abbot, p. 38.
Philip J. "Gus" O'Donnell1
M, #26237, b. 2 April 1926, d. 18 May 1973
Philip J. "Gus" O'Donnell was born on 2 April 1926 in Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts.2 He married Alice S. Mullane, daughter of John Joseph Mullane and Alice Gertrude Sewall.1 Philip J. "Gus" O'Donnell died on 18 May 1973 in Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts, at the age of 47.2
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
M, #2165, b. 29 September 1918
John O'Halloran was born on 29 September 1918 in Minnesota.1 He was the son of George O'Halloran and De Etta King.1 John O'Halloran married Patricia Jane Sewall, daughter of Joseph Sewall Sewall and Agnes May Knowlton, on 29 December 1940 in San Fernando, California.1
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
William John O'Kane1
M, #23954, b. 5 January 1917, d. 2 December 1999
William John O'Kane was born on 5 January 1917 in Belfast, County Antrim, Ireland.1 He married Mary Brackett Sewall, daughter of Herbert Willis Sewall and Harriett E. Brackett, on 21 October 1950 in Wilks-Barrie, Pennsylvania.1 William John O'Kane died on 2 December 1999 in Miami, Florida, at the age of 82.2
Charlotte Mary O'Malley1
F, #2094, b. 23 February 1899, d. 6 December 1986
Charlotte Mary O'Malley was born on 23 February 1899 in Wisconsin.2,3 She married Samuel L. Sewall, son of Samuel Lovatt Sewall and Jessie Douglas Newson, in 1923.4 Charlotte Mary O'Malley died on 6 December 1986 in Edina, Hennepin County, Minnesota, at the age of 875 and is buried in Lakewood Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.6
Children of Charlotte Mary O'Malley and Samuel L. Sewall
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Minnesota Birth Index, 1935-2002.
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Minneapolis (Districts 1-250), Hennepin, Minnesota.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.lakewoodcemetery.com
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#90586505."
Child of Mary O'Neill and Arthur Henry Copithorne Carson
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924. Muskoka District, 1923.
Ignatius Henry O'Reiley1
M, #21314, b. 14 March 1799
Ignatius Henry O'Reiley was born on 14 March 1799.1 He was the son of Henry O'Reily and Elizabeth Sewall.1 Ignatius Henry O'Reiley was christened on 2 October 1799 at Georgetown, District of Columbia, his godmother was his aunt, Eleanor Sewall.1
F, #18808, b. 1790, d. 1880
Louisa O'Reilly was born in 1790.1 She was the daughter of Henry O'Reily and Elizabeth Sewall.1 Louisa O'Reilly married Col. James Kearney on 4 November 1830 in Georgetown (a date of 11 March 1830 is also recorded.)2,3 Louisa O'Reilly died in 1880.1
M, #18807, b. 1750, d. 1813
Henry O'Reily was born in 1750 in Maryland.2 He married Elizabeth Sewall, daughter of Clement Sewall and Eleanor Carbery, on 6 June 1798 in Montgomery County, Maryland.3 Henry O'Reily died in 1813. Clement Sewall was administering his estate.1
Children of Henry O'Reily and Elizabeth Sewall
- [S205] Newspaper, Alexandria Daily Gazette, 24 July 1813.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI). Reference: Heads of fams. At the first U.S. census. Md. By U.S. Bureau of the Census. Washington, 1907. (189p.):87.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maryland Marriages, 1655-1850.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 30, p. 288.
- [S467] Website USGenWeb (http://www.usgwarchives.org) "Trinity Church-Georgetown DAR - vol.. 47 Trinity Church Marriage & Baptism Records 1795-1805
This file is part of the DCGenWeb Archives Project:
F, #5317, b. 1657
Hannah Oakes was born in 1657.2 She was the daughter of Thomas Oakes and Elizabeth (Unknown).1 Hannah Oakes married Joseph Waite, son of Capt. John Waite and Mary Hills, on 7 August 1672 in Malden, Massachusetts.2
F, #7981, d. 9 June 1690
Mary Oakes married Colonel John Flint, son of Thomas Flint, on 12 November 1667 in Concord, Massachusetts.2 Mary Oakes died on 9 June 1690.2
Children of Mary Oakes and Colonel John Flint
- Mary Flint b. 26 Oct 1668, d. 31 May 1675
- Thomas Flint b. 12 Dec 1670, d. 29 May 1675
- John Flint b. 31 Mar 1673, d. 6 Jun 1675
- Abigail Flint3 b. 11 Jan 1674/75, d. 23 Nov 1769
- John Flint+3 b. 18 Jul 1677, d. Oct 1746
- Mary Flint+3 b. 11 Aug 1680, d. 24 May 1748
- Thomas Flint+3 b. 16 Jan 1682/83
- Edward Flint3 b. 6 Jul 1685, d. 15 Nov 1754
M, #5347, d. 1658
Louise Suydam Oakley1
F, #19921, b. 1857, d. 1934
Louise Suydam Oakley was born in 1857.2,3 She married secondly Albert Barnes Boardman, son of Norman Boardman and Annie Y. Williams, on 1 February 1922.1 Louise Suydam Oakley died in 1934.2,3
Nellie Soule Oakman1
Child of Nellie Soule Oakman and Edward Lorraine Young
- [S363] Robert S. Fletcher, Amherst College Biographical Record.
Marion Saffold Oates
F, #17309, b. 29 September 1919, d. 5 December 2018
Marion Saffold Oates was born on 29 September 1919 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama.1 She was the daughter of William C. Oates.2 Marion Saffold Oates married firstly Thomas Leiter on 27 June 1942 in New York.3 Marion Saffold Oates and Thomas Leiter were divorced.2 Marion Saffold Oates married secondly Robert Horne Charles, son of Benjamin H. Charles and Nancy M. Horne, on 8 February 1969 in St. John's Episcopal Church, Lafayette Square, Washington.2 Marion Saffold Oates died on 5 December 2018 in Newport, Newport County, Rhode Island, at the age of 99.1
William C. Oates1
Dorothy Ann Ochs1
F, #23442, b. 9 July 1933, d. 30 May 1987
Dorothy Ann Ochs was born on 9 July 1933 in Minnesota.2 She married Eugene Lee Sewall, son of Ralph Benford Sewall and Kunigunda Niehouse, on 22 June 1968 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.3 Dorothy Ann Ochs died on 30 May 1987 in Hennepin County, Minnesota, at the age of 532 and is buried in Fort Snelling National Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.4
John Odell was the son of Thomas Odell and Christiana Goodman.1 John Odell died in Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, as an infant.1
F, #5388, b. circa 1678, d. 9 March 1729
Susanna Odell was born circa 1678 (calculated from her age at death.)3 She was the daughter of Thomas Odell and Christiana Goodman.2 Susanna Odell married Thomas Smith, son of William Smith and Elizabeth Hartley, on 13 May 1696 in Buckinghamshire ?4 A settlement for the marriage Susanna Odell and an unknown person was made on 7 November 1696; Property of William Smith and heirs (messuage, cottage and lands in Portfields and meadows). Pre-Nuptial Marriage Settlement by Assignment of Term of 3,000 years.5 She and Thomas Smith emigrated in 1715 from Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire to New York. Three of their older sons had preceded them (however Carver states that Susanna died in England before her husband left for New York.)6 Susanna Odell died on 9 March 1729 in London, England.3
Children of Susanna Odell and Thomas Smith
- [S40] Unknown compiler, "The Honourable William Smith 1728-1793", Ancestral File, p51.
- [S151] Letter, unknown author to unknown recipient, 9 December 1796.
- [S509] William S. Pelletreau, Historic Homes, Vol. I, p. 296.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families.
- [S152] Unknown compiler, "Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies", Ancestral File, Ivinghoe Manor and Newport Pagnell Deeds D 27/113.
- [S40] Unknown compiler, "The Honourable William Smith 1728-1793", Ancestral File, p.1.
- [S167] William S. Pelletreau, Wills of the Smith families, p. 123.
M, #12399, d. circa 13 May 1698
Of Simpson, Buckinghamshire.1 Thomas Odell married Christiana Goodman, daughter of John Goodman and Mary (Unknown). Thomas Odell died circa 13 May 1698.1
Children of Thomas Odell and Christiana Goodman
M, #12401, d. 1749
Thomas Odell was the son of Thomas Odell and Christiana Goodman.1 Thomas Odell died in 1749.1 Thomas upon the death of John his brother, inherited the whole Estate, but falling into grand Company when he had obtained full age, and being very agreeable person of wit and humour, and much solicited by the Nobility and Gentry of a Superior Rank which took his attention from his own affairs he soon spent his Estate, and afterwards obtained a small office under the Duke of Grafton Lord Chamberlain, of Two Hundred Pounds per annum.1
Alice d' Odingsells1
Edmund d' Odingsells1
- [S156] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 553.
Ela d' Odingsells1
Ida d' Odingsells
Ida d' Odingsells was the daughter of William d' Odingsells and Ela fitz Walter. Ida d' Odingsells married secondly John de Clinton 1st Lord Clinton.1
Child of Ida d' Odingsells and John de Clinton 1st Lord Clinton
- Sir John de Clinton 2nd Lord Clinton+ d. c 1335
- [S34] Unverified internet information, John P. Ravilious, New Plantagenet Descent(s) to Henry Sewall (d. 1665). http://groups.google.com/group/soc.genealogy.medieval/msg/…