Dr. Charles McKinley1
Dr. Charles McKinley. Of Champaign, Illinois.
- [S112] Unknown author, Sewall. 1908.
F, #13731, b. 26 October 1772
Elizabeth McKinstry was born on 26 October 1772.2 She married Samuel Sparhawk, son of John Sparhawk and Abigail King, in 1803.1
Children of Elizabeth McKinstry and Samuel Sparhawk
F, #17931, b. 11 September 1802, d. 1865
Betsey McKnight was born on 11 September 1802 in Oxford, Chenango County, New York.1 She married Samuel Flint, son of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher, on 27 January 1825 in Pompey, New York.1 Betsey McKnight died in 1865.
- [S372] [Pompey Reunion Committee], Re-union of the Sons and Daughters of the Old Town of Pompey, p. 304 et seq.
M, #2244, b. 1865, d. 1931
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Mabel Inez McKnight1
F, #2238, b. 5 December 1895, d. 30 December 1988
Mabel Inez McKnight was born on 5 December 1895 probably in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.2,1 She was the daughter of John McKnight and Matilda Holterman.1 Mabel Inez McKnight married William Frederick Sewell, son of William Edwards Sewell and Sara Collins Owens, on 26 December 1923 in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.1 Mabel Inez McKnight died on 30 December 1988 in Ripon, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, at the age of 93.3
Child of Mabel Inez McKnight and William Frederick Sewell
F, #18949, b. 9 September 1896, d. 5 October 1985
Trannie McKnight was born on 9 September 1896.2 She married James Krouse Sewall, son of Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall and Alice Marshall Finch. Trannie McKnight died on 5 October 1985 in Cherokee County, Texas, at the age of 893 and is buried in Providence Cemetery, Dialville, Cherokee County, Texas.4
Children of Trannie McKnight and James Krouse Sewall
- William Alexander Sewall+5 b. 14 Aug 1914, d. 24 Feb 1989
- James Aaron Sewall5 b. 29 Oct 1916, d. 18 Jun 1989
- Mabel Jewell Sewall5 b. 3 Dec 1918, d. 16 Feb 2002
- Francis Lewis Sewall+5 b. 8 Mar 1921, d. 28 Nov 1989
- Cora Alice Sewall b. 6 Oct 1923, d. 7 Jun 2010
- Robert Irwin Sewall+6 b. 30 Nov 1925, d. 29 Jul 2008
- Trannie Ellen Sewall+7 b. 20 Jun 1928, d. 25 Jun 2015
- [S148] Murphy Andrews Sewall, Murph Sewall family tree.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas Death Index, 1903-2000.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 93182070, Trannie McKnight Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S205] Newspaper, Jacksonville Daily Progress, 26 June 2015.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/usgenweb/tx/cherokee/… [August 2008].
F, #26868, d. 10 May 1913
Catherine McLachlan married Archibald Crombie, son of John Crombie and Euphemia Wallace, on 9 September 1852 in Govan, Lanarkshire.1,2 Catherine McLachlan died on 10 May 1913.1 She was buried in Glasgow Necropolis, Glasgow.3
- [S607] Website billiongraves.com (http://www.billiongraves.com/) "Glasgow Necropolis, 91 Wishart St., Glasgow, Scotland."
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland Marriages, 1561-1910.
- [S607] Website billiongraves.com (http://www.billiongraves.com/) "# 30288451 Glasgow Necropolis, 91 Wishart St., Glasgow, Scotland."
Jean McLachlan was the daughter of Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore and Mary Stewart.1 Jean McLachlan married Rev. James Stewart on 10 November 1713.1
Children of Jean McLachlan and Rev. James Stewart
- [S588] Hew Scott, Fasti ecclesiae Scoticanae, Vol. 4, p. 62.
Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore1
M, #22593, d. 16 April 1746
Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore married Mary Stewart. On 11 August 1715 at Inverary one of the signatees to the "Resolve" of the landowners of Argyllshire on hearing of the proposed Jacobite invasion.2 Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore died on 16 April 1746.
M, #20730, b. 1871
George McLane was born in 1871.1 He married Isabella (Isa) Vader, daughter of John Vader and Esther Grieve.1
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Death Records, 1841-1915.
M, #24912, d. 11 August 2004
(unknown) Mclean was born in Royalton, Vermont.1 He married Helen Margorie Sykes, daughter of Robert Roy Sykes and Cora Blanche Sewall.1 (unknown) Mclean died on 11 August 2004 in Stafford, Connecticut.1
- [S89] Family Search, United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries, 1980-2014.
Chief Justice Archibald McLean1
M, #8484, b. 5 April 1791, d. 24 October 1865
Chief Justice Archibald McLean was born on 5 April 1791 in St. Andrews, Luneburg District, Province of Québec.1,2 He was the son of Neil McLean and Isabella Macdonell.2 Chief Justice Archibald McLean married Joan McPherson.1 Chief Justice Archibald McLean died on 24 October 1865 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, at the age of 74.1,2
Archibald Duncan McLean1
Archibald Duncan McLean was the son of Thomas A. McLean.1 Archibald Duncan McLean married Alice Louisa Meredith, daughter of Edmund Allan Meredith and Anne Frances Jarvis, on 22 September 1889.1
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 134.
Clayton F. McLean1
M, #25720, b. 1902, d. 1987
Clayton F. McLean was born in 1902.1 He married Lora Ivey Blackwell, daughter of Nathan Thomas Blackwell and Susan Mariah Sewall.1 Clayton F. McLean died in 1987 in Alabama.1
George Hammond McLean1
- [S89] Family Search, New York, Marriages, 1686-1980.
James Hammond McLean1
M, #19923, b. 6 November 1879, d. 31 March 1956
James Hammond McLean was born on 6 November 1879 in New York City.2 He was the son of George Hammond McLean.3 James Hammond McLean married Mary Cecil Boardman, daughter of Albert Barnes Boardman and Georgiana Gertrude Bonner, on 17 November 1902 in St. Thomas' Protestant Episcopal Church, Manhattan, New York.1,3 James Hammond McLean died on 31 March 1956 in New York at the age of 76.4
Child of James Hammond McLean and Mary Cecil Boardman
- James Monroe McLean b. 7 Nov 1903, d. 4 Feb 1970
James Monroe McLean
M, #24513, b. 7 November 1903, d. 4 February 1970
James Monroe McLean was born on 7 November 1903 in Manhattan, New York.1 He was the son of James Hammond McLean and Mary Cecil Boardman. James Monroe McLean married Jacqeline Outliet Emerson on 17 April 1937 in Manhattan, New York.2 James Monroe McLean died on 4 February 1970 in New York at the age of 66.3
Mary B. McLean1
F, #12677, b. 10 October 1830, d. 10 March 1857
Mary B. McLean was born on 10 October 1830 in Wiscasset, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Robert McLean.2 Mary B. McLean married Rev. Rufus King Sewall, son of Rufus King Sewall and Phoebe W. Merrill, on 10 September 1856 in Wiscasset, Lincoln County, Maine.1,3 Mary B. McLean died on 10 March 1857 in Maine at the age of 264 and is buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Wiscasset, Maine.5
Child of Neil McLean and Isabella Macdonell
- [S58] Various Editors, Dictionary of Canadian Biography, Vol IX p. 512.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
Thomas A. McLean1
Thomas A. McLean was the son of Chief Justice Archibald McLean and Joan McPherson.2 Thomas A. McLean. Registrar of Calgary, N.W.T..1
Edward McLellan married Rebecca Salisbury Cleveland, daughter of Aaron P. Cleveland and Abby Salisbury, on 4 January 1837 in Boston, Massachusetts.2
Anne McLeod married Rev. Colin McIver on 2 January 1785.
Carl Waterman McMahon
Carl Waterman McMahon married Annie Cage Winston.
James Winston McMahon1
M, #12148, b. 2 February 1884, d. 8 March 1972
United States Commissioner at Houston, Texas. James Winston McMahon was born on 2 February 1884 in Gainesville, Alabama.2 He was the son of Carl Waterman McMahon and Annie Cage Winston. James Winston McMahon married Frances Ann Sewall, daughter of Krouse Sewall and Frances Ann Bates, on 16 November 1915 in Houston. James Winston McMahon died on 8 March 1972 in Houston, Texas, at the age of 88.3
Child of James Winston McMahon and Frances Ann Sewall
Krouse Sewall McMahon1
M, #12149, b. 15 July 1921, d. 24 June 1980
Krouse Sewall McMahon was born on 15 July 1921 in Houston, Texas.2 He was the son of James Winston McMahon and Frances Ann Sewall.1,2 Krouse Sewall McMahon died on 24 June 1980 in Webster, Harris County, Texas, at the age of 58.3
Maria Jane McMaster1
F, #12476, b. 18 April 1812, d. 27 July 1876
Maria Jane McMaster was born on 18 April 1812 in Pittsfield, Maine.1 She married Levi Johnson Merrick, son of Barnabas Palmer Merrick and Deborah Sewall, on 17 November 1830 in Pittsfield, Maine.2 Maria Jane McMaster died on 27 July 1876 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at the age of 64.1 She was buried in Forest Home Cemetery, Milwaukee.1
Children of Maria Jane McMaster and Levi Johnson Merrick
- Mary Elizabeth Merrick1 b. 5 Apr 1831
- William Henry Merrick1 b. 23 Mar 1833, d. 12 Nov 1915
- Levi Cushman Merrick1 b. 7 Sep 1836, d. 4 Mar 1906
- Harriet Maria Merrick1 b. Apr 1838, d. 17 May 1840
- Amanda M. Merrick1 b. 1839, d. 9 May 1869
- Auzella Marie Merrick1 b. 4 Apr 1841, d. 3 Feb 1908
- George Washington Merrick+1 b. Feb 1843, d. 26 Oct 1920
- Harriet E. Merrick1 b. 1853, d. a 1930
William Henry McMaster1
William Henry McMaster married Amanda Malvinia Merrick, daughter of Barnabas Palmer Merrick and Deborah Sewall, in 1840.1
- [S521] Nedra Merrick Luke, "Sewall/Merrick," e-mail to John Rees, January 2010.