Gwenneth Elizabeth Temple Martin1
F, #1957, b. circa 1918, d. 23 January 2007
Gwenneth Elizabeth Temple Martin was born circa 1918. She was the daughter of Selby Blackwood Martin and Florence Erie Temple.2 Gwenneth Elizabeth Temple Martin married William Thomas Paul Pentland in 1942.2 Gwenneth Elizabeth Temple Martin was living at 355 St. Clair Ave. W., Toronto, Ontario, in 1995.2 She died on 23 January 2007 in Toronto, Ontario.3,4
- [S619] Selby Martin, "Martin Family," e-mail to John Rees, 25 May 2018.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Cemetery and Funeral Home Collection, 1847-2018.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://obittree.com/obituary/ca/ontario/toronto/…
F, #2366, b. 4 January 1950, d. 6 February 1981
Jane Martin was born on 4 January 1950.2 She was the daughter of Kemmis Blackwood Martin and Elizabeth Assheton Smith.1 Jane Martin died in a car accident on 6 February 1981 at the age of 31.2
Julia Rebecca Martin
F, #16356, b. 1805, d. 1883
Julia Rebecca Martin was born in 1805 in England.1 She married Peter Stuyvesant, son of Nicholas William Stuyvesant and Catharine Livingston Reade, on 8 November 1828.2 Julia Rebecca Martin died in 1883.1
Children of Julia Rebecca Martin and Peter Stuyvesant
Kemmis Blackwood Martin1
M, #1956, b. 23 October 1915, d. 14 June 2004
Kemmis Blackwood Martin was born on 23 October 1915.2 He was the son of Selby Blackwood Martin and Florence Erie Temple.1 Kemmis Blackwood Martin married Elizabeth Assheton Smith in 1943.1 Kemmis Blackwood Martin died on 14 June 2004 at the age of 88.2
Child of Kemmis Blackwood Martin and Elizabeth Assheton Smith
Luther Pattee Martin
M, #12344, b. 1830, d. 30 December 1889
Luther Pattee Martin. A teacher of Windsor Locks, Connecticut. He was born in 1830 in Goffstown, New Hampshire.1 He was the son of Francis B. Martin and Betsey B. (Unknown).1 Luther Pattee Martin married Martha Marrett Sewall, daughter of Rev. Samuel Sewall and Martha Margaret Marrett, on 26 November 1861 in Burlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, The Rev. Samuel Sewall conducted the service. In the record of the marriage both parties are described as teachers.1 Luther Pattee Martin died on 30 December 1889 in Burlington, Massachusetts.2
Child of Matilda Martin and Whitney Asselstine
- [S463] 1891 Canadian Census , Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924. Lennox and Addington.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 136 ; Page: 243.
Richard Tristram Martin1
M, #16699, b. 14 December 1836
Richard Tristram Martin was born on 14 December 1836.1 He married Mary Ellen Holmead, daughter of John Buckhannon Holmead and Jane Pairo, on 10 November 1863.1
- [S285] Richard Henry Spencer, Thomas family, p. 27.
Selby Blackwood Martin1
M, #1954, b. 2 April 1880, d. November 1952
Selby Blackwood Martin was born on 2 April 1880 in Toronto.1 He was the son of William Martin and Mary Henrietta Jelly.1 Selby Blackwood Martin married Florence Erie Temple, daughter of Dr. James Algernon Temple and Alice Erie Douglas Heudebourck, on 7 February 1912 in Toronto, York, Ontario.2 Selby Blackwood Martin died in November 1952 at the age of 72.3
Children of Selby Blackwood Martin and Florence Erie Temple
Temple Blackwood Martin1
M, #1958, b. 1921, d. 1942
Temple Blackwood Martin was born in 1921.1 He was the son of Selby Blackwood Martin and Florence Erie Temple.1 Temple Blackwood Martin died in 1942.1
Terrence Blackwood Martin1
M, #1955, b. 1913, d. 1958
Terrence Blackwood Martin was born in 1913.1 He was the son of Selby Blackwood Martin and Florence Erie Temple.1 Terrence Blackwood Martin married Elizabeth Louise Campbell in 1944.1 Terrence Blackwood Martin died in 1958.1
- [S223] Thomas James] ed. Mumford, Samuel Joseph May, p. 87.
Child of William Martin and Mary Henrietta Jelly
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909. York 1880.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.15.
Alice Marie Marwedel1
Child of Alice Marie Marwedel and Robert Stubbs Archer
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922.
Joanna Mascarene married James Perkins.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 21.
F, #9567, b. 1800
F, #22164, b. 8 July 1840, d. 13 October 1915
Abigail Mason was born on 8 July 1840 in New Hampshire.1,2 She was the daughter of Amory N. Mason and Joanna Sewall.1 Abigail Mason married Horace C. Fisher.3 Abigail Mason died on 13 October 1915 in Rockwell City, Calhoun County, Iowa, at the age of 75.4 She was buried on 16 October 1915 in Rose Hill Cemetery, Manson, Calhoun County, Iowa.4,2
Children of Abigail Mason and Horace C. Fisher
- Charles W. Fisher5 b. 14 Aug 1857, d. 24 Aug 1929
- George N. Fisher6 b. 22 Mar 1859, d. 23 Jan 1926
- Nellah E. “Nellie” Fisher7 b. 1862, d. 1930
- Sherman T. Fisher8 b. 1864, d. 1933
- Hattie May Fisher9 b. 1870, d. 1941
- Edward Ulisser Fisher10 b. 1874, d. 3 May 1917
- Fredrick Thomas Fisher11 b. 28 Nov 1876, d. 13 Feb 1942
- Joseph S. Fisher12 b. 1878, d. 1952
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Albany, Orleans, Vermont; Roll: M432_925; Page: 55B; Image: 382.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#25768392."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23533835."
- [S89] Family Search, Iowa Deaths and Burials, 1850-1990.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23584888."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23929363."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#116490556."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23923869."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#83011747."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#119429610."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#34683879."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#93980495."
Amory N. Mason1
M, #9228, b. 11 February 1813, d. 22 May 1897
Amory N. Mason was born on 11 February 1813 in Craftsbury, Orleans County, Vermont.1,2 He married Joanna Sewall, daughter of Joseph Sewall and Abigail H. Gray, on 4 April 1839 in Craftsbury, Vermont.1,3 Amory N. Mason died on 22 May 1897 in Craftsbury, Orleans County, Vermont, at the age of 844 and is buried in South Albany Cemetery, South Albany, Orleans County, Vermont.5 He was a farmer in Craftsbury.4
Children of Amory N. Mason and Joanna Sewall
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 113 p. 197. Vital Records of York, Maine.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #132.
- [S89] Family Search, Vermont, Vital Records, 1760-1954.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#94825488."
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Albany, Orleans, Vermont; Roll: M432_925; Page: 55B; Image: 382.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #132 iii.
- [S89] Family Search, Vermont Marriages, 1791-1974.
F, #20467, b. circa 1806
Catharine Mason was born circa 1806 in Bengal, India.2 She was the daughter of Col. George Mason.1 Catharine Mason married Commander William Charles Webber, son of Ven. Charles Webber and Mary Peirson, on 18 November 1829 in St. George, Hanover Square.1
Children of Catharine Mason and Commander William Charles Webber
Deborah Mason married Roland Cotton, son of Rev. Roland Cotton and Elizabeth Saltonstall, on 3 October 1760.1
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 127.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 62282.
Elizabeth Rogers Mason1
F, #11139, b. 1834, d. 1920
Elizabeth Rogers Mason was born in 1834.2 She married Walter Channing Cabot in 1860.1,2 Elizabeth Rogers Mason died in 1920.2
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 98 p. 86.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.masshist.org/collection-guides/view/fa0405 Rogers-Mason-Cabot Family Papers.
Elizabeth S. Mason1
F, #22165, b. 5 February 1845, d. 21 August 1897
Elizabeth S. Mason was born on 5 February 1845.1 She was the daughter of Amory N. Mason and Joanna Sewall.1 Elizabeth S. Mason married Thomas Marnock on 4 February 1868 in Vermont.2 Elizabeth S. Mason died on 21 August 1897 in Glover, Orleans County, Vermont, at the age of 52 of gastritis2 and is buried in South Albany Cemetery, Irasburg, Orleans County, Vermont.3
M, #25738, b. circa 16 March 1883, d. 5 July 1884
Ernest Mason was born circa 16 March 1883 in Glover, Orleans County, Vermont.1 He was the son of Roswell S. Mason and Lavena J. Tichurst.1 Ernest Mason died on 5 July 1884 in Glover, Orleans County, Vermont.1
- [S89] Family Search, Vermont, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1732-2005.
Col. George Mason1
Col. George Mason. Bengal Artillery.1
- [S504] Unknown author, Record of Old Westminsters, vol. 2, p. 976.
George Leonard Mason1
F, #11100, d. 1726
Hannah Mason married Jonathan Waldo, son of Deacon Cornelius Waldo and Hannah Cogswell, on 28 November 1692 in Boston.2 Hannah Mason died in 1726.2
F, #3942, d. circa 1637
Jane Mason was the daughter of Rev. Thomas Mason and Helena (Unknown).1 Jane Mason married Richard Dummer, son of Thomas Pyldrym (alias) Dummer and Joane (Unknown), before 1632.2 Jane Mason and Richard Dummer emigrated on 26 May 1632 to New England on the Whale and settled in Roxbury.2 Jane Mason died circa 1637 "she was a Godly woman but by the seduction of some of her acquaintances she led away into the new opinions in Mrs. Hutchinson's time, & her husband removing to Nubery she there openly declared herself, & did also (together with other endeavor) seduce her husband & persuaded him to return to Boston; where she being young with child, & ill, Mr. Clark (one of the same opinions) unskillfully gave her a vomit, which did in such manner torture & torment her with the rising of the mother & other violences of nature that she died in a most uncomfortable manner; but we believe God took her away in mercy, from worse evil, which she was falling unto & we doubt not but she is gone to heaven."1