M, #2968, d. 1732
Samuel Bartlett was the son of Richard Bartlett Jun.1 Samuel Bartlett married Elizabeth Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, on 23 May 1671 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Samuel Bartlett died in 1732.2
M, #2972, d. 1689
Thomas Bartlett was the son of Richard Bartlett Jun.1 Thomas Bartlett married Tirzah Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, on 24 November 1685 in Newbury.1,2 Thomas Bartlett died in 1689.2
William Everett Bartlett1
M, #24914, b. 3 May 1884
William Everett Bartlett was born on 3 May 1884 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of John Bartlett and Caroline Wilson. William Everett Bartlett married secondly Cora Blanche Sewall, daughter of Norman Wallace Sewall and Frances Jane Bennett, on 4 November 1932 in Brewster, Putnam County, New York.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New York, County Marriages, 1847-1849; 1907-1936.
F, #15590, b. 28 September 1765, d. 12 July 1805
Elizabeth Barton was born on 28 September 1765 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Barton and Margaret Gardner.2 Elizabeth Barton married William Cleveland, son of Rev. Aaron Cleveland and Susanna Porter, on 23 November 1783 in Salem, Massachusetts.1,2 Elizabeth Barton died on 12 July 1805 at the age of 39.1
F, #26307, b. 26 May 1874, d. 24 June 1937
Ella Mae Barton was born on 26 May 1874 in Altamont, New York.1,3 She was the daughter of Dr. Rufus F. Barton and Emily Dimick.1 Ella Mae Barton married Albert A. Sargent on 11 September 1901 in Vermont.2 Ella Mae Barton died on 24 June 1937 in Barre, Washington County, Vermont, at the age of 63.3
Frederick Otis Barton1
Frederick Otis Barton married Mary Lowell Coolidge, daughter of Dr. Algernon Coolidge and Mary Lowell, on 14 June 1898 in Boston, Massachusetts.2
Mary Jane Barton1
Mary Jane Barton married Charles William Smith.
Child of Mary Jane Barton and Charles William Smith
- Elmer Chester Smith+ b. 14 Oct 1865, d. 30 Mar 1947
Dr. Rufus F. Barton1
M, #26306, b. February 1844, d. 11 July 1919
Dr. Rufus F. Barton was born in February 1844 in Ludlow, Vermont.1,2 He married Emily Dimick, daughter of George Dimick and Ruth D. Mosher, on 5 February 1870 in Vermont.2 Dr. Rufus F. Barton died on 11 July 1919 in Barre, Washington County, Vermont, at the age of 75.3
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Gertrude Bell Basham
Gertrude Bell Basham married Niels Peter Christensen.
M, #21448, b. 24 March 1818, d. 1 December 1882
Frederick Bashford was born on 24 March 1818 in Horndean, Hampshire.2 He was baptised on 20 August 1818 at parish of Catherington, Hampshire.3 He married secondly Emma Charlotte Bockett, daughter of Daniel Smith Bockett and Theresa Aubrina Symonds, on 9 July 1868 in Christ Church, Hampstead, London.1 Frederick Bashford died on 1 December 1882 at 36 Addison Gardens, Kensington, London, at the age of 64.2,4
- [S205] Newspaper, The Morning Post, July 17, 1868.
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, Descendants of Daniel Smith Bockett.
- [S606] Findmypast.com, Hampshire baptisms Transcription.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995.
Wing Commander Cyril Alexander Baskett DFC1
M, #2330, b. 19 September 1911
Wing Commander Cyril Alexander Baskett DFC was born on 19 September 1911.1 He married Vivian Phyllis Temple, daughter of William Moore Temple and Violet Helen Maulson, on 6 June 1942.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
F, #5809, b. 22 June 1667, d. 24 October 1705
Hannah Bass was born on 22 June 1667 in Braintree, Massachusetts. She was the daughter of John Bass and Ruth Alden.1 Hannah Bass married Joseph Adams Jr., son of Joseph Adams and Abigail Baxter, in 1688 in Braintree.2,1,3 Hannah Bass died on 24 October 1705 in Braintree at the age of 38.
Children of Hannah Bass and Joseph Adams Jr.
M, #10061, b. 18 September 1630, d. 12 December 1716
John Bass was baptised on 18 September 1630 at Saffron Walden.2,3 He was the son of Benjamin Bass. John Bass married firstly Ruth Alden, daughter of John Alden and Priscilla Mullins, on 3 February 1657/58 at Braintree, Massachusetts, they had seven children.4,2 John Bass died on 12 December 1716 at the age of 86.5
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Bass, Samuel.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Alden, John.
- [S264] Ebenezer Alden, Descendants of John Alden, p. 6.
Alfred E. Bassano1
M, #20057, d. before November 1896
Alfred E. Bassano. Of 32nd (Duke of Cornwall's) Light Infantry.1 He married Eliza Kinsman (Lilly) Benjamin, daughter of Frederick Benjamin.1 Alfred E. Bassano died before November 1896.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Nov 04, 1896.
Alan Basset of Wycombe1
- [S224] Society for Medieval Genealogy, Direct Descendants of Aline de Gai, 7 May 2005.
Aline Basset was born in Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire.2 She was the daughter of Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe and Hawise de Grey.1,2 Aline Basset was born circa 1245.3 She married firstly Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall. Aline Basset married secondly Roger Bigod Earl of Norfolk in 1272.3
Children of Aline Basset and Sir Hugh le Despencer of Ryhall
Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe1
M, #13541, d. 29 October 1271
Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe was the son of Alan Basset of Wycombe and Alice de Gay.2 Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe. Lord Chief Justice of England.3 He married Hawise de Grey, daughter of John Grey of Eaton.2 Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe died on 29 October 1271.2 He was buried in Stanley, Wiltshire.2
Alan Bassett of Muresdewall
Aliva Bassett was the daughter of Alan Bassett of Muresdewall and Aliva Gay. Aliva Bassett married John Lovell of Minster Lovell, son of William Lovell and Isabel (Unknown).
Priscilla Bassett married Alonzo Nye.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
M, #53, b. 23 February 1666
John Batchelder was born on 23 February 1666 in Reading, Massachusetts.2 He married Sarah Poore on 10 November 1696.2
F, #10226, b. 7 July 1775, d. 18 November 1833
Molly Batchelder was born on 7 July 1775.2 She married Samuel Garland on 1 June 1794.1,2 Molly Batchelder died on 18 November 1833 at the age of 58.2
F, #52, b. 21 December 1697, d. 3 February 1790
Sarah Batchelder was born on 21 December 1697 in Reading ?, Massachusetts, though newspaper reports of her death give an age of 94 thus dating her birth to 1695.1,2 She was the daughter of John Batchelder and Sarah Poore.3 Sarah Batchelder married firstly Joseph Titcomb, son of Penuel Titcomb and Lydia Poore, on 19 December 1716 at Wakefield, Reading, Massachusetts.4 Sarah Batchelder then married Capt. Samuel Sewall, son of John Sewall and Hannah Fessenden, on 29 November 1723 at Newbury.5 Sarah Batchelder died on 3 February 1790 in Old York, Maine, at the age of 921,2 and is buried in South Side Cemetery, York Village, York County, Maine.6
Children of Sarah Batchelder and Joseph Titcomb
Children of Sarah Batchelder and Capt. Samuel Sewall
- Major Samuel Sewall b. 14 Sep 1724, d. 23 Jul 1815
- Sarah Sewall7 b. 4 Nov 1726
- Jane Sewall7 b. 4 Nov 1726
- Deacon John Sewall+8 b. 5 May 1729, d. 27 Jun 1808
- Capt. Joseph Sewall+7 b. 3 Sep 1731, d. 13 Dec 1782
- Capt. Moses Sewall+7 b. 22 Jul 1733, d. 28 May 1816
- Hon. David Sewall b. 7 Oct 1735, d. 21 Oct 1825
- Colonel Dummer Sewall+ b. 12 Dec 1737, d. 5 Apr 1832
- Henry Sewall+7 b. 7 Feb 1740, d. 24 Jan 1795
- [S194] W.D. Norris, The Wells family, p. 94.
- [S205] Newspaper, Salem Gazette.; 2 March 1790.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 161.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 63783658, Sarah B Batchelder, Titcomb (Batchelder, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1079.
Sarah Batchelder married Moses Titcomb, son of Edmund Titcomb and Martha Sweet, on 7 March 1796 in Georgetown, Sagadahoc County, Maine, (possibly the date of Int.)1,2
(Anne?) Bate ?
F, #12332, d. between 1610 and 1624
There is no evidence for her Christian name but she was related in some way to Rev. John Bate, vicar of Wherwell. (Anne?) Bate ? married Rev. Stephen Bachiler circa 1590.1 (Anne?) Bate ? died between 1610 and 1624.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Stephen Bachiler.