Annie Morris Larned1
F, #25896, b. 23 April 1828, d. 2 January 1864
Annie Morris Larned was born on 23 April 1828 in Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island.2 She married Samuel Sewall Greeley, son of Deacon Samuel Greele and Louisa May, on 20 June 1855 in Chicago. Annie Morris Larned died on 2 January 1864 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at the age of 35.2
Children of Annie Morris Larned and Samuel Sewall Greeley
- Frederick C. Greeley3 b. 13 Mar 1856, d. 21 Jan 1912
- Louis May Greeley4 b. 24 May 1858
- Lucy Greeley5 b. 16 Sep 1861, d. 22 Sep 1861
- Morris Larned Greeley6 b. 17 Dec 1863, d. 29 Nov 1945
- [S361] Unknown author, Descendants of John May, p. 22.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#112152016."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#113608083."
- [S636] A.A. Livermore and S. Putnam, History of Wilton, p. 389.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#113626112."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#109460653."
(unknown) Larsen was born in Norway. He married Ida Christina Peterson.1
Child of (unknown) Larsen and Ida Christina Peterson
- S. Anna Larson1 b. Jun 1871
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Minnesota Ramsey 10-Wd St Paul.
S. Anna Larson1
F, #15910, b. June 1871
S. Anna Larson was born in June 1871 in Mississippi.2 She was the daughter of (unknown) Larsen and Ida Christina Peterson.3 S. Anna Larson appears on the census of 1930 at Ramsey, Minnesota, living with her half-sisters Harriet and Dorothy Sewall.4
Jean Jules Lasbories
M, #1272, b. 26 September 1886, d. 29 November 1948
Jean Jules Lasbories was born on 26 September 1886.1 He married Marie Françoise Bayard, daughter of Andrè Bayard and Anne Marie Bardon, on 16 October 1909 in Le Buisson, Dordogne. Jean Jules Lasbories died on 29 November 1948 in Vert-St.-Denis at the age of 62.1
Child of Jean Jules Lasbories and Marie Françoise Bayard
- Yvonne Lasbories+ b. 24 Jan 1911
- [S17] John Gask, Les Jumelles and their families.
F, #1273, b. 24 January 1911
Yvonne Lasbories was born on 24 January 1911 in La Buisson, Dordogne. She was the daughter of Jean Jules Lasbories and Marie Françoise Bayard. Yvonne Lasbories married Aimé Michel Myassard on 4 April 1944 in Paris.
Of Plymouth.1 Robert Latham married Susanna Winslow, daughter of John Winslow and Mary Chilton, in 1649.1
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 71.
John Lathrop was the son of Samuel Lathrop and Elizabeth Scudder.1 John Lathrop married Ruth Royce.1
Child of John Lathrop and Ruth Royce
Rev. John Lathrop1
Rev. John Lathrop married Hannah House.1
Child of Rev. John Lathrop and Hannah House
Joseph Lathrop was the son of John Lathrop and Ruth Royce.1 Joseph Lathrop married Elizabeth Waterhouse.1
Child of Joseph Lathrop and Elizabeth Waterhouse
Samuel Lathrop was the son of Rev. John Lathrop and Hannah House.1 Samuel Lathrop married Elizabeth Scudder.1
Child of Samuel Lathrop and Elizabeth Scudder
Temperance Lathrop was the daughter of Joseph Lathrop and Elizabeth Waterhouse.1 Temperance Lathrop married John Bishop.1
Child of Temperance Lathrop and John Bishop
- Temperance Bishop+1 d. 3 Aug 1803
Clara Latimer married Clarence Lyman Collens.
Child of Clara Latimer and Clarence Lyman Collens
- Emilie Robb Collens+ b. 9 Feb 1908, d. 17 Mar 1987
Inez Isabelle Latimer1
F, #17591, b. 8 May 1906
Inez Isabelle Latimer was born on 8 May 1906 in Clancy, Montana.1 She was the daughter of William H. Latimer and Inez Isabelle Moore.1
Michael Latimer married Elizabeth Symington.1
Child of Michael Latimer and Elizabeth Symington
William H. Latimer1
William H. Latimer was the son of Michael Latimer and Elizabeth Symington.1 William H. Latimer married Inez Isabelle Moore, daughter of John Thomas Moore and Isabelle Jane Smith, on 10 August 1905 they had two daughters.1
Child of William H. Latimer and Inez Isabelle Moore
- Inez Isabelle Latimer1 b. 8 May 1906
Warren H. Lauder
M, #25320, b. 4 January 1922, d. 18 November 2014
Warren H. Lauder was born on 4 January 1922 in Mileses, New York.1 He married Dorothy Evelyn Sewall, daughter of Carl Freemount Sewall and Nancy Jane (Nannie) Paton, in 1950 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.2 Warren H. Lauder died on 18 November 2014 in Jenner's Pond, West Grove, Pennsylvania, at the age of 92.1
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#139003743."
- [S89] Family Search, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Marriage Indexes, 1885-1951.
Clarence Hartford Laughton
Clarence Hartford Laughton married Annie Baker Case.
Child of Clarence Hartford Laughton and Annie Baker Case
- Hartford Case Laughton b. c 1917, d. 1989
Hartford Case Laughton1
M, #26859, b. circa 1917, d. 1989
Hartford Case Laughton was born circa 1917.1 He was the son of Clarence Hartford Laughton and Annie Baker Case. Hartford Case Laughton married Florence Emma Sewall, daughter of Clarence Eben Sewall and Myrtie Cummings, on 12 February 1938 in Effring, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.1 Hartford Case Laughton died in 19892 and is buried in Lee Hill Cemetery, Lee, Strafford County, New Hampshire.3
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 82185942."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 82185942, Hartford C Laughton, showing gravestone photograph."
John Allen Laughton
John Allen Laughton married Susan Wilcox.
Child of John Allen Laughton and Susan Wilcox
- Lucy Jane Laughton+ b. 15 Jan 1882, d. 22 May 1966
Lucy Jane Laughton
F, #26631, b. 15 January 1882, d. 22 May 1966
Lucy Jane Laughton was born on 15 January 1882 in Cary, Aroostook County, Maine.1 She was the daughter of John Allen Laughton and Susan Wilcox. Lucy Jane Laughton married George Clarke Sewall, son of Levi Woodbury Sewall and Mary Elizabeth Layne, in 1902. Lucy Jane Laughton died on 22 May 1966 in Exeter, Rockingham County, New Hampshire, at the age of 842 and is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Newmarket, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.3
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 135418259."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 135418259, Lucy Jane Laughton Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
Margaret Laughton married John Tracy, son of Patrick Tracy.1
Child of Margaret Laughton and John Tracy
- Catherine Deblois Tracy1 b. 12 Nov 1794
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 175.
F, #21660, b. before 1642
Sara Lauwers married Isaac Staes, son of Hans Staes.1 Sara Lauwers was born before 1642.2
Child of Sara Lauwers and Isaac Staes
- Abram Staats+1 b. 19 Jan 1620, d. 23 Oct 1693
M, #20740, d. before 1871
George Lawence. Shipmaster. He married Helen Mill.1 George Lawence died before 1871.1
Child of George Lawence and Helen Mill
- Dr. George Lawrence1 b. c 1834, d. 18 Feb 1871
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 417/00 0007.
Ada M. Lawler1
F, #17491, b. circa 1879
Ada M. Lawler was born circa 1879 in Forest City, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of John Lawler and Fannie Mabbs.1 Ada M. Lawler married Oliver Smith Dow, son of Oliver Smith Dow and Mary J. Bradbury, on 12 October 1898.1
Children of Ada M. Lawler and Oliver Smith Dow
- Elizabeth V. Dow1 b. 22 Aug 1899
- (unknown) Dow1 b. 19 Jun 1906, d. 23 Jun 1906
John Lawler married Fannie Mabbs.1
Child of John Lawler and Fannie Mabbs
- Ada M. Lawler+1 b. c 1879
- [S337] Robert Piercy Dow, The book of Dow, p. 570.
Blanche Lawrence married John Fisher Gregory.
Child of Blanche Lawrence and John Fisher Gregory
- Louisa Anna Gregory+ b. 28 Feb 1870, d. 12 Oct 1961
Edith Mary Lawrence
F, #239, b. August 1882
Edith Mary Lawrence was born in August 1882 in England.1 She married William Claude David Crombie, son of Lt. Colonel Alexander Crombie CB, MD and Zébée Minto Bell, in 1908. Edith Mary Lawrence and William Claude David Crombie were later divorced.2
Children of Edith Mary Lawrence and William Claude David Crombie
- Joan Minto Crombie+3 b. 4 Jul 1909, d. 1 Jul 1981
- Kathleen Constance Crombie+3 b. 30 Jun 1912, d. 18 Jun 1942
- Claudia Crombie+3 b. 10 Nov 1916, d. 12 Nov 1990
- [S225] 1911 Canadian Census, Moosejaw, Saskatchewan.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 18302126."
- [S12] Christopher John Rees, CJR family tree.
F, #6550, b. circa 1679, d. 26 January 1760
Elizabeth Lawrence is also recorded as Elizabeth Lourens. She was born circa 1679. She married Jacob Kierstede, son of Dr. Hans Kierstede and Sarah Roeloffse, in 1703. Elizabeth Lawrence died on 26 January 1760.
Child of Elizabeth Lawrence and Jacob Kierstede
- Maria Kierstede+ b. 5 Apr 1704, d. 1 Nov 1762
Dr. George Lawrence1
M, #11942, b. circa 1834, d. 18 February 1871
Surgeon of Crail, Fife.1 Dr. George Lawrence was born circa 1834 in Arbroath, Forfar.2 He was the son of George Lawence and Helen Mill.3 Dr. George Lawrence graduated in 1855 from University of Edinburgh M.D. and Lic. R. Coll. Surg. Edinburgh the same year. He married Jessie Campbell Crombie, daughter of David Guillan Crombie and Janet Campbell (Jessie) Webster, on 22 November 1859 in Kilminning, Crail, Fife, the marriage was performed by the Rev. William Merson of Crail.1,4 Dr. George Lawrence died on 18 February 1871 in Marketgate, Crail, died suddenly of a supposed disease of the heart.3
- [S205] Newspaper, The Caledonian Mercury and Daily Express (Edinburgh, Scotland), Saturday, November 26, 1859.
- [S218] 1861 British Census, Crail Burgh.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 417/00 0007.
- [S89] Family Search, Register of births, marriages and deaths of Scotland Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family History Library (Salt Lake City, Utah).
John L. Lawrence1
John L. Lawrence. Alderman of New York.2 He and Catherine Livingston married by licence dated 18 October 1759; no issue. (Colonial Families gives a date of 18 Apr 1759 for the wedding.)2