F, #9529, b. 1770, d. 2 June 1839
Hannah Johnson was born in 1770 calculated from age at death.3 She married Capt. Sewell Toppan, son of Jacob Toppan and Elizabeth Hall, on 22 December 1789.1,2 Hannah Johnson died on 2 June 1839 in Newburyport, Massachusetts.3
Children of Hannah Johnson and Capt. Sewell Toppan
Hannah H. Johnson1
F, #13004, b. 28 November 1805, d. 6 February 1889
Hannah H. Johnson was born on 28 November 1805 possibly in Killington, Rutland County, Vermont.2,3 She married Samuel Moody Sewall, son of Dummer Sewall and Jenny Dunning.1 Hannah H. Johnson appears on the census of 1860 at Palmyra, Wisconsin, Hannah was a farmer with only $300 worth of land and $100 worth of personal propery.4 She married secondly Simon Branch on 11 October 1860 in Jefferson County, Wisconsin.5 Hannah H. Johnson died on 6 February 1889 in Palmyra, Jefferson County, Wisconsin, at the age of 83.3
Children of Hannah H. Johnson and Samuel Moody Sewall
- Leonora Jane Sewall6 b. 21 Dec 1832
- Samuel Orlando Sewall+6 b. 11 Jan 1834, d. 26 Sep 1916
- Ellen Elizabeth Sewall+6 b. 11 Nov 1835, d. 17 Mar 1907
- Marcena Johnson Sewall b. 9 Apr 1841, d. 1843
- Amanda Melvina Sewall+2 b. 13 Mar 1843
- Rhoda Neal Sewall2 b. 25 May 1845, d. 17 Aug 1923
- Franklin Parsons Sewall+2 b. 18 Jun 1848, d. 20 May 1933
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 34.
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Whitewater, Walworth, Wisconsin.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 31859249."
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Palmyra, Jefferson, Wisconsin.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Wisconsin Marriages, pre-1907.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1802-1892 (1918) Chesterville (Maine). Town Clerk.
Harriet Catherine Isabel Johnson
Harriet Catherine Isabel Johnson married William Cowell Davies.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Montréal (Anglican Christ Church Cathedral, Actes), 1850.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://www.novascotiagenealogy.com/ResultsPage.aspx
M, #23614, b. 1861, d. 1940
John Johnson was born in 1861.1 He married Gertrude Kate Miller on 10 December 1924.2 John Johnson died in 1940.1
Hon. Joshua Johnson1
Children of Hon. Joshua Johnson and Catherine Nuth
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 9, p. 155.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.masshist.org/adams_editorial/microfilm_notes.cfm
Louisa Catherine Johnson
F, #5803, b. 12 February 1775, d. 15 May 1852
Louisa Catherine Johnson was born on 12 February 1775 in Frederick County, Maryland. She was the daughter of Hon. Joshua Johnson and Catherine Nuth.1 Louisa Catherine Johnson married President John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States, son of President John Adams, 2nd President of the United States and Abigail Smith, on 26 July 1797 in All Hallows, Barking, London, "July 24 1796 - John Quincy Adams, Esq., of Boston in North America, Bachelor, above 21, & Louisa Catherine Johnson, of All Hallows, Barking, London, spinster, above 21; at All Hallows Barking aforesaid".2 Louisa Catherine Johnson died on 15 May 1852 in Washington, District of Columbia, at the age of 77.
Children of Louisa Catherine Johnson and President John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
Mabel Caroline Johnson1
F, #17632, b. May 1875, d. 18 November 1954
Mabel Caroline Johnson was born in May 1875 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Christian E. Johnson and Hannah Lyon.1 Mabel Caroline Johnson married Samuel Egbert Sewall, son of Capt. Samuel Johnson Mills Sewall and Francella Augusta Cunningham, on 28 September 1898 in Everett, Massachusetts.1 Mabel Caroline Johnson died on 18 November 1954 in Andover, Massachusetts, at the age of 79.3,4
Children of Mabel Caroline Johnson and Samuel Egbert Sewall
F, #2653, b. 1920, d. 1995
Margaret Johnson was born in 1920.1 She married Edmund Sewall Jones, son of David Gale Jones and Winifred Hoyt Sewall, in 1943.1 Margaret Johnson died in 1995 in Redlands, California.
F, #15060, b. 1659, d. 1739
Margaret Johnson was born in 1659.1 She married Josiah Leavitt in 1676.1 Margaret Johnson died in 1739.1
Children of Margaret Johnson and Josiah Leavitt
Margaret Laugton Johnson1
F, #5249, b. 20 January 1809, d. 8 July 1879
Margaret Laugton Johnson was born on 20 January 1809.2 She was the daughter of William Pierce Johnson.2 Margaret Laugton Johnson married Rev. Patrick Henry Greenleaf, son of Hon. Simon Greenleaf and Hannah Kingman, in April 1829.3 Margaret Laugton Johnson died on 8 July 1879 at the age of 70.2
Child of Margaret Laugton Johnson and Rev. Patrick Henry Greenleaf
Maria Louisa Johnson1
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
Martha Johnson married William Hale, son of Rev. Moses Hale and Mary Moody, on 6 November 1753 in Newbury, Massachusetts, William Hale is listed as being "of Rowley."1
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
F, #15911, b. circa 1871
Child of Mary Ellen (Ella) Johnson and Henry Halsey Reeves
Mary? Johnson was the daughter of William Johnson and Martha Tappan Chase.1 Mary? Johnson married Henry Sewall Webster, son of John Milton Webster and Sarah Hayes Hussey, on 12 August 1876.1
Children of Mary? Johnson and Henry Sewall Webster
Mildred Alice Johnson1
F, #24760, b. 29 June 1904, d. 10 September 1994
Mildred Alice Johnson was born on 29 June 1904 in Norfolk.2,3 She married Cecil Guy Noel Brunning Maddison, son of Frederick Brunning Maddison and Katherine Mary Adela Tindal, in 1933 in London.1 Mildred Alice Johnson died on 10 September 1994 in Bournmouth, Dorset, at the age of 90.4
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, Civil Registration Marriage Index, 1916-2005.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916-2007.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995.
Sarah Johnson married Jonathan Greenleaf, son of Moses Greenleaf and Lydia Parsons, on 2 November 1814.1
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 4. p. 409.
F, #6930, b. 23 March 1749, d. 6 November 1802
Sarah Johnson. Of St. Andrew's Parish, Jamaica.2 She was born on 23 March 1749.2 She married Philip Philip Livingston, son of Philip Livingston and Christina Ten Broeck, on 29 June 1768 in St. Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica, West Indies.3,4 Sarah Johnson died on 6 November 1802 in New York at the age of 53.3,5
Children of Sarah Johnson and Philip Philip Livingston
- Philip Henry Livingston+ b. 30 Oct 1769, d. Dec 1831
- George Livingston3 b. 14 Oct 1771
- Catherine Livingston3 b. 13 Oct 1772, d. 20 Mar 1819
- Christina Livingston3 b. 26 Sep 1774, d. 24 Aug 1841
- Sarah Livingston3 b. 29 Feb 1776, d. 12 Apr 1797
- Henry Livingston3 b. 13 May 1777
- Lt. Colonel Edward Philip Livingston+ b. 24 Nov 1779, d. 3 Nov 1843
- Jasper Hall Livingston3 b. 3 Dec 1780, d. 9 Aug 1835
- Washington Livingston3 b. 6 Jul 1783
- Maria Margaret Livingston3 b. 30 Dec 1787, d. 3 Sep 1791
- [S44] George Dangerfield, Chancellor Livingston, chart.
- [S81] Burke, Landed Gentry, p. 2793.
- [S80] Arthur Meredyth Burke, Prominent Families, Livingston.
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. VI p. 338.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #222.
Sarah Johnson married Luther Lewis Gaines.
Mrs. Sarah Johnson1
Mrs. Sarah Johnson married Samuel Gerrish, son of Colonel Joseph Gerrish and Mary Little, on 19 May 1761 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001.
- [S212] James W. North, The history of Augusta, p. 170.
F, #23399, b. 1867, d. 4 July 1942
Theresa Johnson was born in 1867 in Paterson, New Jersey.2 She was the daughter of Thomas Johnson and Sarah Carr.2 Theresa Johnson married William Harmon Sewall, son of William Harmon Sewall and Lydia Jane Moore, on 29 May 1894 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 Theresa Johnson died on 4 July 1942 in Manhattan, New York, New York.2
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Municipal Deaths.
William Johnson married Ann Cotton, daughter of Rev. Seaborn Cotton and Dorothy Bradstreet, in 1688?1,2
William Franklin "Bill" Johnson1
M, #26058, b. 6 April 1912, d. 6 November 1988
William Franklin "Bill" Johnson was born on 6 April 1912.1,2 He married Jean Alden, daughter of Claude LeRoy Alden and Nellie McChesney Ludden, on 28 October 1938 in Kimball, Kimball County, Nebraska.3 William Franklin "Bill" Johnson died on 6 November 1988 at the age of 76.2 He was buried in Kimball Cemetery, Kimball, Kimball County, Nebraska.2
William Pierce Johnson1
Anna Elizabeth Johnston
Anna Elizabeth Johnston married Daniel Stone.
Benjamin Johnston married Katy Autre.
F, #23656, b. 22 February 1923
Blanche Johnston was born on 22 February 1923.1 She married John Francis Sewall, son of Robert Lewis Sewall and Lula Mae Dial, on 10 July 1940 in Anderson County, Texas.2 Blanche Johnston is buried in Oakland Baptist Church Cemetery, Oakland, Cherokee County, Texas.3