M, #11709, b. 16 November 1641, d. 10 December 1717
Elisha Hutchinson was born on 16 November 1641 in Boston ?, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Edward Hutchinson and Catherine Hamby.1 Elisha Hutchinson died on 10 December 1717 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 76.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 145 p. 261.
F, #11708, b. 1637
Elishua Hutchinson was born in 1637.1 She was the daughter of Edward Hutchinson and Catherine Hamby.1 Elishua Hutchinson died young, probably.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 145 p. 261.
F, #11704, b. 4 November 1639, d. 16 September 1728
Elizabeth Hutchinson was born on 4 November 1639 in Boston ?, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Edward Hutchinson and Catherine Hamby.1 Elizabeth Hutchinson married Edward Winslow, son of John Winslow and Mary Chilton, on 8 February 1668 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Elizabeth Hutchinson died on 16 September 1728 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 88.2
Children of Elizabeth Hutchinson and Edward Winslow
F, #3874, b. 14 August 1617, d. 20 February 1652
Faith Hutchinson was baptised on 14 August 1617 at Alford, Lincolnshire.2 She was the daughter of William Hutchinson and Ann Marbury.3 Faith Hutchinson married Major Thomas Savage, son of William Savage, circa 1637 and had seven children.1,3 Faith Hutchinson died on 20 February 1652 in Boston, New Hampshire, at the age of 34.2
Children of Faith Hutchinson and Major Thomas Savage
Hester Hutchinson was the daughter of Edward Hutchinson and Susanna (Unknown).1 Hester Hutchinson married Rev. Thomas Rishworth.1
- [S185] Charles Edwards Banks, History of York, Maine, p. 214.
Brigadier Hugh Fitzgerald Hutchinson
M, #4698, b. circa 1906, d. December 1967
Brigadier Hugh Fitzgerald Hutchinson was born circa 1906. The marriage of Brigadier Hugh Fitzgerald Hutchinson and Zébée Lucinde Mary Cox was registered in the quarter ending September 1939 in the Chelsea registration district. Hugh's death was registered in the quarter ending December 1967 in the Bedford registration district.
Child of Martha Hutchinson and Capt. James Fullerton
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 302.
Mary Hutchinson was the daughter of Edward Hutchinson and Susanna (Unknown). Mary Hutchinson married secondly Rev. John Wheelwright.1,2
Children of Mary Hutchinson and Rev. John Wheelwright
Richard Fitzgerald Hutchinson
M, #4701, b. 10 March 1968, d. 28 April 1983
Richard Fitzgerald Hutchinson was born on 10 March 1968. He died on 28 April 1983 in Oundle School, Peterborough, at the age of 15.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, May 07, 1983.
- [S52] Charles Henry Pope, Pioneers of Maine and New Hampshire, Hutchinson.
Sarah Florence Hutchinson1
F, #1769, b. 22 February 1850
Sarah Florence Hutchinson was born on 22 February 1850 in Lyndeboro, New Hampshire.1 She married Nathan Webster, son of Nathan Webster and Ellen K. Whittier, on 9 January 1884.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
M, #7043, b. 14 August 1586, d. 1642
William Hutchinson was baptised on 14 August 1586 at Alford, Lincolnshire.2 He was the son of Edward Hutchinson and Susanna (Unknown). William Hutchinson married Ann Marbury, daughter of Rev. Francis Marbury and Bridget Dryden, on 9 August 1612 in London they had 14 children.3,4 William Hutchinson emigrated in 1634.4 He died in 1642 in Boston, Massachusetts, (or Rhode Island.)2,4
Children of William Hutchinson and Ann Marbury
- [S63] John Farmer, Genealogical register, p. 255.
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p. 45.
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p.45.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 16.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, RootsWeb. com e-mail address.
Child of John Hutnik
- Mary Helen Hutnik+ b. 10 Jun 1896, d. 11 Jun 1959
F, #23592, b. 10 June 1896, d. 11 June 1959
Mary Helen Hutnik was born on 10 June 1896 in New Castle, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania.3 She was the daughter of John Hutnik. Mary Helen Hutnik married Edward Ellsworth Sewall, son of Milton Ellsworth Sewall and Emma Louise Anderson, in December 1916. Mary Helen Hutnik died on 11 June 1959 in Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pennsylvania, at the age of 63.3 She was buried in Castle View Memorial Gardens, New Castle, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania.4
Children of Mary Helen Hutnik and Edward Ellsworth Sewall
Alice Constance Hutton1
F, #15856, b. circa 1870
Alice Constance Hutton was born circa 1870 in Hokitika, New Zealand.1 She married Arthur Benson Buck, son of Franklin A. Buck and Jennie M. Pierce, circa 1893.2
Children of Alice Constance Hutton and Arthur Benson Buck
Edith Mary Hutton1
Edith Mary Hutton married Alfred George Dean, son of George Best Dean and Amelia Duffell, on 24 May 1913 in Balmain, Canning Street, Launceston, Tasmania.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Examiner (Launceston), 15 July 1913.
F, #914, b. 27 December 1744, d. 23 August 1788
Abiah Hyde was born on 27 December 1744 in Norwich, Connecticut, (Cleveland gives 1749.)2 She was the daughter of James Hyde and Sarah Marshall. Abiah Hyde married Rev. Aaron Porter Cleveland, son of Rev. Aaron Cleveland and Susanna Porter, on 12 April 1768 in Norwich, Connecticut.2 Abiah Hyde died on 23 August 1788 in Norwich, Connecticut, at the age of 43.3
Children of Abiah Hyde and Rev. Aaron Porter Cleveland
- George Cleveland+4 b. 9 Jan 1769, d. 2 Feb 1851
- Deacon William Cleveland+5 b. 20 Dec 1770, d. 18 Aug 1837
- Rev. Charles Cleveland b. 21 Jun 1772, d. 1872
- Francis Cleveland b. 9 Mar 1774, d. 26 Sep 1796
- Sarah Cleveland b. 29 Dec 1775, d. 27 Nov 1779
- Aaron Porter Cleveland b. 11 Jul 1778, d. 24 Sep 1780
- Sarah Cleveland b. 7 Nov 1780
- Aaron Porter Cleveland b. 26 Sep 1782
- Susannah Cleveland b. 26 Sep 1784
- Lucy Cleveland b. 17 Jun 1787
M, #9759, b. 1707, d. 1793
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
James Hyde married Martha Nevins.
Lewis Huntington Hyde1
M, #15139, b. 30 January 1912, d. 8 May 2002
Lewis Huntington Hyde was born on 30 January 1912 in New York.2 He graduated in 1935 from Yale.1 He married firstly Mary Sewall, daughter of Hon. Arthur Sewall and Laura A. Barler, on 3 November 1945.1 Lewis Huntington Hyde died on 8 May 2002 in Winchester, Virginia, at the age of 90.2
Mary Angier Hyde1
F, #22207, b. 1797, d. 6 August 1874
Mary Angier Hyde was born in 1797.2 She married Dr. Ebenezer Wells, son of Ebenezer Wells and Hannah Morrill.1 Mary Angier Hyde died on 6 August 1874 in Freeport, Maine.2
Children of Mary Angier Hyde and Dr. Ebenezer Wells
- [S205] Newspaper, Old times: a magazine devoted to the preservation and publication of documents relating to the early history of North Yarmouth, Maine. p. 618.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 92372785."
- [S205] Newspaper, Old times: a magazine devoted to the preservation and publication of documents relating to the early history of North Yarmouth, Maine. p. 619.
M, #26122, b. 26 May 1784, d. 27 May 1853
Simeon Hyde was born on 26 May 1784 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut.1 He was the son of James Hyde and Martha Nevins. Simeon Hyde married Catharine Abiah Cleveland, daughter of George Cleveland and Catey Caldwell, on 19 August 1810 in Weybridge, Vermont.1 Simeon Hyde died on 27 May 1853 in Williamsburg, New York, at the age of 69.1
William Hyde married Dorothy Cotton, daughter of Leonard Hoar Cotton and Hannah (Unknown), in 1750.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 4 p. 193.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Delaware Marriage Records, 1744-1912.
Susanna Elizabeth Hyman1
F, #17210, b. May 1851, d. 30 May 1921
Susanna Elizabeth Hyman was born in May 1851 in Churchtown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.2,1 She was the daughter of George Hyman and Barbara Frazer.1 Susanna Elizabeth Hyman married Minott Wheelwright Sewall, son of Rev. William Stinson Sewall and Miriam Purinton, on 11 October 1881 in Wilmington, Delaware.1 Susanna Elizabeth Hyman and Minott Wheelwright Sewall appear on the census of 1900 at Linden, New Jersey, where he is listed as a mechanical engineer.2 Susanna Elizabeth Hyman died on 30 May 1921 probably in New Jersey s.n.p.3 She was buried in Sparta Cemetery, Sussex County, New Jersey.3
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Delaware Marriage Records, 1744-1912.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, NJ, UNION, LINDEN TWP.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/nj/sussex/cemeteries/…
Margaret Hymerford was the daughter of William Hymerford of East Coker, Somerset and Margaret Copleston.2 Margaret Hymerford married William Vowell of Creake Abbey, Norfolk, son of William Vowell of Wells in Somerset and Elizabeth Dryland.
William Hymerford of East Coker, Somerset1
William Hymerford of East Coker, Somerset married Margaret Copleston, daughter of Thomas Copleston of Luckcombe in Somerset.
- [S161] Frederick William Gookin, Daniel Gookin, p. 25.
M, #16644, b. 1848, d. 13 September 1910
Laurence Hynes was born in 1848 in Cork, Ireland.1 He married Jessie Hannah Worcester, daughter of David Worcester and Ellen Shaw Sewall, on 18 August 1900.1 Laurence Hynes died on 13 September 1910 from an accident.1
- [S278] John P. Worcester, The Worcester family, p. 187.
Ruth Cecilia Hyslop1
F, #4074, b. 29 September 1918
Ruth Cecilia Hyslop was born on 29 September 1918 in St. Stephen's, New Brunswick.1 She was the daughter of William Albertus Hyslop and Cecilia Augustus Craig.2 Ruth Cecilia Hyslop married John Philip Durnford Dash, son of John Sydney Dash and Mary Sybil Sewell Ross-Ross, on 14 August 1942 in St. Stephen's, Charlotte, New Brunswick.2