Georgia M. Haskell1
F, #10325, b. 9 July 1896
Georgia M. Haskell was born on 9 July 1896.1 She was the daughter of John R. Haskell and Ella Reynolds.1
- [S112] Susan Elizabeth Sewall, Sewall, 1908.
Hannah Haskell married Lemuel Willard.1
Child of Hannah Haskell and Lemuel Willard
- Elias Willard1 b. 17 Jan 1756, d. 20 Mar 1827
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #220.
John R. Haskell1
M, #10323, b. 9 July 1876
John R. Haskell was born on 9 July 1876.1 He was the son of Charles I. Haskell and Mary C. Cole.1 John R. Haskell married Ella Reynolds on 5 October 1895.1
Children of John R. Haskell and Ella Reynolds
- Georgia M. Haskell1 b. 9 Jul 1896
- Charles D. Haskell1 b. 4 Mar 1903
- [S112] Susan Elizabeth Sewall, Sewall, 1908.
M, #23798, b. 7 August 1904, d. 3 September 1978
Ora Haskell was born on 7 August 1904 in Maine.1 He married Harriet Coburn Hillman, daughter of Harold Carl Hillman and Mary Grace Sewall, on 22 August 1926 in Maine. Ora Haskell died on 3 September 1978 in Portland, Maine, at the age of 74.1
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 115904515."
M, #4655, b. 12 March 1729, d. 27 October 1814
John Haskins was born on 12 March 1729 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Robert Haskins.1 He was a Cooper, vintner, distiller, merchant. Gentleman.3 John Haskins married Hannah Upham, daughter of Phineas Upham and Hannah Waite, on 12 March 1752 in Malden, Massachusetts.4 John Haskins died on 27 October 1814 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 85.2
Child of John Haskins and Hannah Upham
- Ruth Haskins+1 b. 9 Nov 1768, d. 16 Nov 1853
M, #4658, d. 1730
He was a a cooper.1 The marriage intentions of Robert Haskins and Sarah Cook, daughter of Philip Cook and Sarah Read, were filed on 20 January 1727/28 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Robert Haskins died in 1730 of smallpox.3
Child of Robert Haskins
- John Haskins+1 b. 12 Mar 1729, d. 27 Oct 1814
F, #273, b. 9 November 1768, d. 16 November 1853
Ruth Haskins was born on 9 November 1768 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of John Haskins and Hannah Upham.2 Ruth Haskins married Rev. William Emerson, son of Rev. William Emerson and Phoebe Bliss, on 25 October 1796.3 Ruth Haskins died on 16 November 1853 in Concord, Massachusetts, at the age of 85.2
Children of Ruth Haskins and Rev. William Emerson
- William Emerson3 b. 31 Jul 1801, d. 13 Sep 1868
- Ralph Waldo Emerson+1 b. 25 May 1803, d. 27 Apr 1882
- Edward Bliss Emerson3 b. 17 Apr 1805, d. 1 Oct 1834
- Charles Chauncey Emerson3 b. 27 Nov 1808, d. 9 May 1836
F, #16763, d. 19 September 1793
Mary Hasletine married Rev. Stephen Peabody, son of John Peabody and Sarah Ingalls, on 19 January 1773.1 Mary Hasletine died on 19 September 1793.1
Child of Mary Hasletine and Rev. Stephen Peabody
- Stephen Peabody2 b. 6 Oct 1773, d. 12 Apr 1851
Amy Hassall married William Henry Moore Cameron, son of Donald Charles Cameron and Margaret Anne Moore.1
Children of Amy Hassall and William Henry Moore Cameron
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 9.
Annie V. Hasson1
F, #22259, b. October 1874, d. 29 December 1961
Annie V. Hasson was born in October 1874 in Northampton, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of William Hasson and Annie Trehey.2 Annie V. Hasson married Charles L. Sewall, son of Joseph Henry Sewall and Alice Timney, on 5 February 1896 in Northampton, Massachusetts.1 Annie V. Hasson died on 29 December 1961 in Worcester, Massachusetts, at the age of 873 and is buried in Island Cemetery, Newport, Newport County, Rhode Island.4
Children of Annie V. Hasson and Charles L. Sewall
- Louvere Hasson Sewall+5 b. 22 Jun 1897, d. 10 Feb 1976
- Irene D. Sewall+5 b. 7 Apr 1899, d. Jan 1984
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915.
- [S205] Newspaper, Newport Daily News, December 30, 1961.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#156487069."
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
William Hasson married Annie Trehey.1
Child of William Hasson and Annie Trehey
- Annie V. Hasson+1 b. Oct 1874, d. 29 Dec 1961
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915.
Joan de Hastang1,2
F, #18379, d. after 1299
Joan de Hastang was the daughter of Sir Robert de Hastang.1 Joan de Hastang married Sir Roger de Swynnerton and Isewall, son of Stephen de Swynnerton de Uselwall and Joan de Waure.1 Joan de Hastang died after 1299.1
Children of Joan de Hastang and Sir Roger de Swynnerton and Isewall
- Sir Roger de Swynnerton+1 d. 1338
- Sir John de Swynnerton d. 1337
Sir Robert de Hastang1
Child of Sir Robert de Hastang
- Joan de Hastang+1 d. a 1299
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 7, Part 2; First Series. pp. 1-189. An account of the family of Swynnerton.
Mary Anne Elizabeth Hasted1
F, #21458, b. circa 1810, d. 16 September 1892
Mary Anne Elizabeth Hasted was born circa 1810 calculated from her age at death. She married George Thomas Heigham, son of Rev. Henry Heigham and Elizabeth Symonds, on 8 June 1830 in St. James's, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.1,2 Mary Anne Elizabeth Hasted died on 16 September 1892 and is buried at West End near Southampton.2
F, #10901, b. 16 March 1764, d. 10 March 1841
Elizabeth Hatch was born on 16 March 1764 in Roxbury, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Col. Jabez Hatch and Deborah Hews.3 Elizabeth Hatch married Samuel Quincy, son of Samuel Quincy and Hannah Hill, on 25 October 1786 in Boston.1 Elizabeth Hatch died on 10 March 1841 at the age of 764 and is buried in Church On the Hill Cemetery, Lenox, Berkshire County, Massachusetts.4
Children of Elizabeth Hatch and Samuel Quincy
- Samuel Quincy1 b. 7 Feb 1791, d. 22 Dec 1850
- Josiah Quincy1 b. 7 Mar 1793, d. 19 Jan 1875
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3989R.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, U.S., Society of Mayflower Descendants Applications, 1911-1929 for Elizabeth Hatch.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 51 p. 36.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 18328227."
Col. Jabez Hatch
M, #14720, b. 17 February 1737, d. 16 July 1802
Col. Jabez Hatch was born on 17 February 1737 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.1 He married Deborah Hews on 22 October 1761 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Col. Jabez Hatch died on 16 July 1802 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, at the age of 65.1 He is now reburied in Forest Hills Cemetery and Crematory, Jamaica Plain, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.3
Child of Col. Jabez Hatch and Deborah Hews
- Elizabeth Hatch+ b. 16 Mar 1764, d. 10 Mar 1841
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 208839503."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, U.S., Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 208839503, COL Jabez Hatch, showing gravestone photograph."
F, #12761, b. circa 1777, d. 4 April 1855
Polly Hatch was born circa 1777.1 She married Benjamin Bourne, son of Benjamin Bourne and Hannah Sewall, on 5 December 1793 in Wells.1 Polly Hatch died on 4 April 1855.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 292.
Russell Garland Hatcher1
M, #23523, b. 1906, d. 1985
Russell Garland Hatcher was born in 1906.2 He married Jeanette Winifred Sewall, daughter of Ralph Benford Sewall and Evelyn Carlson, on 10 November 1943 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.1 Russell Garland Hatcher died in 19852 and is buried in Acacia Park Cemetery, Mendota Heights, Minnesota.2
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://www.moms.mn.gov
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 126690898."
Agnes Hatfield married Thomas Cranmer.1
Children of Agnes Hatfield and Thomas Cranmer
- John Cranmer1
- Thomas Cranmer1 b. 2 Jul 1489, d. 21 Mar 1556
- Edmund Cranmer+1 b. s 1491, d. b 20 Apr 1571
- [S468] Wikipedia, online http://en.wikipedia.org, Thomas Cranmer.
Addie L. Hathaway1
F, #16169, b. 10 September 1888, d. 13 February 1954
Addie L. Hathaway was born on 10 September 1888 in Walpole, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Horace N. Hathaway and Emma Park.1 Addie L. Hathaway married Howard Newton Sewall, son of Frank Ernest Sewall and Marietta Muchmore, on 1 June 1918 in Walpole, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.2 Addie L. Hathaway died on 13 February 1954 in Sewall's Hill, York, Maine, at the age of 65.1
Children of Addie L. Hathaway and Howard Newton Sewall
- Howard Park Sewall+3 b. 30 Jan 1921, d. 19 Apr 1992
- Eleanor Mae Sewall+3 b. 21 May 1922, d. 3 Oct 2011
F, #14816, b. circa 1862
Florence Hathaway was born circa 1862 in Wisconsin.2 She married Charles Albert Foster, son of Charles Stewart Foster and Mary Catherine McCool, on 17 February 1886 in Verona, Dane County, Wisconsin.1,3
Horace N. Hathaway
Child of Horace N. Hathaway and Emma Park
- Addie L. Hathaway+1 b. 10 Sep 1888, d. 13 Feb 1954
- [S205] Newspaper, Portsmouth Herald, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Monday, February 15, 1954. Page 13.
Sarah S. Hathaway1
Sarah S. Hathaway married John M. Forbes.1
Child of Sarah S. Hathaway and John M. Forbes
- William H. Forbes1 b. c 1841
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841 - 1910.
Rachel Hathorn married Joseph A. Thomson.1
Child of Rachel Hathorn and Joseph A. Thomson
- Rachel Fannie Thomson+1 b. 6 Dec 1867, d. 14 May 1952
- [S205] Newspaper, Bath Independent, May 15, 1952.
Francis Eleanor Hatt
F, #19085, b. 15 March 1876, d. 5 February 1912
Francis Eleanor Hatt was born on 15 March 1876 in Seaforth, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of James Hatt and Mary Ann Winters.3 Francis Eleanor Hatt married William John Neilson, son of Samuel Neilson and Elizabeth Brown, in 1896.1 Francis Eleanor Hatt died on 5 February 1912 in Grand Forks, North Dakota, at the age of 35.2
Children of Francis Eleanor Hatt and William John Neilson
- Vietta Neilson b. Aug 1897
- Leila M. Neilson4 b. Dec 1898
- William Neilson b. 1901
- Frederick Neilson b. c 1904
- Grace Neilson5 b. c 1906
- Alice Neilson b. c 1909
- Francis Reginald Neilson-Sewell+ b. 25 Jan 1912, d. 2 May 2005
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Gilby, Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://secure.apps.state.nd.us/doh/certificates/… (December 2008).
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909. Grey, 1876.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Gilby, Grand Forks, North Dakota; Roll: T623_ 1228; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 66.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Grand Forks Ward 6, Grand Forks, North Dakota; Roll: T624 1142; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 0102;.
M, #19837, b. circa 1835
James Hatt. A shoemaker.1 He was born circa 1835 in Scotland.2 He married Mary Ann Winters on 9 November 1866 in Clinton, Huron, Ontario.2
Child of James Hatt and Mary Ann Winters
- Francis Eleanor Hatt+1 b. 15 Mar 1876, d. 5 Feb 1912
F, #5919, b. 3 April 1642, d. 1725
Elinor Hatton was born on 3 April 1642 in London. She was the daughter of Richard Hatton. Elinor Hatton married firstly Major Thomas Brooke.2,3 Elinor Hatton married secondly Col. Henry Darnall I of Portland Manor, son of Philip Darnall.1 Elinor Hatton died in 1725 in Charles County, Maryland.
Children of Elinor Hatton and Major Thomas Brooke
- Elinor Brooke3
- Clement Brooke+ b. 1676, d. 1737
Children of Elinor Hatton and Col. Henry Darnall I of Portland Manor
- Elizabeth Darnall1 d. 1704
- Philip Darnall3 b. 1671, d. 1705
- Mary Darnall+1 b. 1678, d. Feb 1742
- Ann Darnall1 b. 1680, d. 1749
- Henry Darnall II+1 b. 1682, d. 1737
Child of Richard Hatton
- Elinor Hatton+ b. 3 Apr 1642, d. 1725
Leonard Edwin Hauck1
M, #14924, b. 8 April 1886, d. 18 December 1965
Leonard Edwin Hauck was born on 8 April 1886 in Ohio.2 He married Aseanath Eloise Holter, daughter of Alfred Hanson Penn Holter and Evaline Amanda Apple, in 1908.1,3 Leonard Edwin Hauck died on 18 December 1965 in Georgetown, Brown County, Ohio, at the age of 79.4,5
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 4 p. 608.
- [S89] Family Search, United States World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942.
- [S89] Family Search, United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#11682263."
Alexander Gordon Haultain1
M, #10467, b. 21 October 1872, d. 22 April 1873
Alexander Gordon Haultain was born on 21 October 1872 in Montréal, Canada.2 He was the son of Lt. Col. Frederick William Haultain and Lucinde Helen Gordon.1 Alexander Gordon Haultain died on 22 April 1873 in a train near Peterborough, Canada.2