Rose Mary Hascall1
F, #12903, b. 23 April 1865, d. 14 December 1925
Rose Mary Hascall was born on 23 April 1865 in Durham, Androscoggin County, Maine.1 She was the daughter of James A. Hascall.1 Rose Mary Hascall married George Lincoln Sewall, son of George Oliver Sewall and Mary L. Young, on 8 May 1882 in Durham, Maine.1 Rose Mary Hascall died on 14 December 1925 in Durham, Androscoggin County, Maine, at the age of 602 and is buried in Sawyer Cemetery, Durham, Androscoggin County, Maine.3
Children of Rose Mary Hascall and George Lincoln Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Marriages, 1771-1907.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Deaths and Burials, 1841-1910 [sic.].
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 46708688, Rose Mary Hascall Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Vital Records, 1670-1907.
- [S577] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #591.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Maine; Androscoggin; Durham; District 11.
Charles D. Haskell1
M, #10326, b. 4 March 1903
Charles I. Haskell
M, #10322, b. 15 September 1845, d. 1915
Charles I. Haskell was born on 15 September 1845 in Virginia, Cass County, Illinois.1 He married Mary C. Cole, daughter of Robert Cole and Catherine Taliaferro Hooe Sewall, on 25 May 1875.2 Charles I. Haskell died in 1915 in Illinois1 and is buried in Walnut Ridge Cemetery, Virginia, Cass County, Illinois.3
Georgia M. Haskell1
F, #10325, b. 9 July 1896
Georgia M. Haskell was born on 9 July 1896.1 She was the daughter of John R. Haskell and Ella Reynolds.1
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #220.
John R. Haskell1
M, #10323, b. 9 July 1876
John R. Haskell was born on 9 July 1876.1 He was the son of Charles I. Haskell and Mary C. Cole.1 John R. Haskell married Ella Reynolds on 5 October 1895.1
Children of John R. Haskell and Ella Reynolds
M, #23798, b. 7 August 1904, d. 3 September 1978
Ora Haskell was born on 7 August 1904 in Maine.1 He married Harriet Coburn Hillman, daughter of Harold Carl Hillman and Mary Grace Sewall, on 22 August 1926 in Maine. Ora Haskell died on 3 September 1978 in Portland, Maine, at the age of 74.1
M, #4655, b. 12 March 1729, d. 27 October 1814
John Haskins was born on 12 March 1729 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Robert Haskins.1 He was a Cooper, vintner, distiller, merchant. Gentleman.3 John Haskins married Hannah Upham, daughter of Phineas Upham and Hannah Waite, on 12 March 1752 in Malden, Massachusetts.4 John Haskins died on 27 October 1814 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 85.2
M, #4658, d. 1730
He was a a cooper.1 The marriage intentions of Robert Haskins and Sarah Cook, daughter of Philip Cook and Sarah Read, were filed on 20 January 1727/28 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Robert Haskins died in 1730 of smallpox.3
F, #273, b. 9 November 1768, d. 16 November 1853
Ruth Haskins was born on 9 November 1768 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of John Haskins and Hannah Upham.2 Ruth Haskins married Rev. William Emerson, son of Rev. William Emerson and Phoebe Bliss, on 25 October 1796.3 Ruth Haskins died on 16 November 1853 in Concord, Massachusetts, at the age of 85.2
Children of Ruth Haskins and Rev. William Emerson
F, #16763, d. 19 September 1793
Mary Hasletine married Rev. Stephen Peabody, son of John Peabody and Sarah Ingalls, on 19 January 1773.1 Mary Hasletine died on 19 September 1793.1
Annie V. Hasson1
F, #22259, b. October 1874, d. 29 December 1961
Annie V. Hasson was born in October 1874 in Northampton, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of William Hasson and Annie Trehey.2 Annie V. Hasson married Charles L. Sewall, son of Joseph Henry Sewall and Alice Timney, on 5 February 1896 in Northampton, Massachusetts.1 Annie V. Hasson died on 29 December 1961 in Worcester, Massachusetts, at the age of 873 and is buried in Island Cemetery, Newport, Newport County, Rhode Island.4
Children of Annie V. Hasson and Charles L. Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915.
- [S205] Newspaper, Newport Daily News, December 30, 1961.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#156487069."
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915.
F, #18379, d. after 1299
Joan de Hastang was the daughter of Sir Robert de Hastang.1 Joan de Hastang married Sir Roger de Swynnerton and Isewall, son of Stephen de Swynnerton de Uselwall and Joan de Waure.1 Joan de Hastang died after 1299.1
Children of Joan de Hastang and Sir Roger de Swynnerton and Isewall
Sir Robert de Hastang1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 7, Part 2; First Series. pp. 1-189. An account of the family of Swynnerton.
Mary Anne Elizabeth Hasted1
F, #21458, b. circa 1810, d. 16 September 1892
Mary Anne Elizabeth Hasted was born circa 1810 calculated from her age at death. She married George Thomas Heigham, son of Rev. Henry Heigham and Elizabeth Symonds, on 8 June 1830 in St. James's, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.1,2 Mary Anne Elizabeth Hasted died on 16 September 1892 and is buried at West End near Southampton.2
Elizabeth Hatch was the daughter of Col. Jabez Hatch and Deborah Hews.2 Elizabeth Hatch married Samuel Quincy, son of Samuel Quincy and Hannah Hill, on 25 October 1786 in Boston.1
Children of Elizabeth Hatch and Samuel Quincy
Col. Jabez Hatch
Col. Jabez Hatch married Deborah Hews.
F, #12761, b. circa 1777, d. 4 April 1855
Polly Hatch was born circa 1777.1 She married Benjamin Bourne, son of Benjamin Bourne and Hannah Sewall, on 5 December 1793 in Wells.1 Polly Hatch died on 4 April 1855.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 292.
Russell Garland Hatcher1
M, #23523, b. 1906, d. 1985
Russell Garland Hatcher was born in 1906.2 He married Jeanette Winifred Sewall, daughter of Ralph Benford Sewall and Evelyn Carlson, on 10 November 1943 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.1 Russell Garland Hatcher died in 19852 and is buried in Acacia Park Cemetery, Mendota Heights, Minnesota.2
Children of Agnes Hatfield and Thomas Cranmer
Addie L. Hathaway1
F, #16169, b. 10 September 1888, d. 13 February 1954
Addie L. Hathaway was born on 10 September 1888 in Walpole, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Horace N. Hathaway and Emma Park.1 Addie L. Hathaway married Howard Newton Sewall, son of Frank Ernest Sewall and Marietta Muchmore, on 1 June 1918 in Walpole, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.2 Addie L. Hathaway died on 13 February 1954 in Sewall's Hill, York, Maine, at the age of 65.1
Children of Addie L. Hathaway and Howard Newton Sewall
F, #14816, b. circa 1862
Florence Hathaway was born circa 1862 in Wisconsin.2 She married Charles Albert Foster, son of Charles Stewart Foster and Mary Catherine McCool, on 17 February 1886 in Verona, Dane County, Wisconsin.1,3
Horace N. Hathaway
- [S205] Newspaper, Portsmouth Herald, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Monday, February 15, 1954. Page 13.
Sarah S. Hathaway1
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841 - 1910.
- [S205] Newspaper, Bath Independent, May 15, 1952.
Francis Eleanor Hatt
F, #19085, b. 15 March 1876, d. 5 February 1912
Francis Eleanor Hatt was born on 15 March 1876 in Seaforth, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of James Hatt and Mary Ann Winters.3 Francis Eleanor Hatt married William John Neilson, son of Samuel Neilson and Elizabeth Brown, in 1896.1 Francis Eleanor Hatt died on 5 February 1912 in Grand Forks, North Dakota, at the age of 35.2
Children of Francis Eleanor Hatt and William John Neilson
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Gilby, Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://secure.apps.state.nd.us/doh/certificates/… (December 2008).
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909. Grey, 1876.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Gilby, Grand Forks, North Dakota; Roll: T623_ 1228; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 66.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Grand Forks Ward 6, Grand Forks, North Dakota; Roll: T624 1142; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 0102;.
M, #19837, b. circa 1835
James Hatt. A shoemaker.1 He was born circa 1835 in Scotland.2 He married Mary Ann Winters on 9 November 1866 in Clinton, Huron, Ontario.2
F, #5919, b. 3 April 1642, d. 1725
Elinor Hatton was born on 3 April 1642 in London. She was the daughter of Richard Hatton. Elinor Hatton married firstly Major Thomas Brooke.2,3 Elinor Hatton married secondly Col. Henry Darnall I of Portland Manor, son of Philip Darnall.1 Elinor Hatton died in 1725 in Charles County, Maryland.