Abigail Glover married Thomas Vose.
Child of Abigail Glover and Thomas Vose
- Rebecca B. Vose b. c 1817, d. 1 Apr 1894
Amelia Glover married Stephen Jarvis.1
Child of Amelia Glover and Stephen Jarvis
- William Botsford Jarvis+1 b. 4 May 1799, d. 26 Jul 1864
- [S58] Various Editors, Dictionary of Canadian Biography, Vol. IX p. 411.
M, #11299, b. 13 May 1628, d. 1693
Habakkuk Glover was born on 13 May 1628 in England. He was the son of John Glover. Habakkuk Glover married Hannah Eliot, daughter of Rev. John Eliot and Ann Mountford, on 4 May 1653.1 Habakkuk Glover died in 1693.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, John Eliot.
Child of John Glover
- Habakkuk Glover b. 13 May 1628, d. 1693
F, #3560, d. 1697
Sarah Glover married Henry Short on 9 October 1648 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Sarah Glover married Robert Adams on 6 February 1677/78 in Newbury, Massachusetts. Sarah Glover died in 1697 in Newbury, Massachusetts.
Children of Sarah Glover and Henry Short
- Sarah Short2 b. a 1648
- Henry Short+1 b. 11 Mar 1651/52, d. 23 Oct 1706
Helena Glynn married Patrick Byrne.
Child of Helena Glynn and Patrick Byrne
- Winifred Byrne+ b. 18 Jul 1908, d. 5 Jun 1980
Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad1
F, #7643, d. 1637
Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad was the daughter of Dr. Roger Goad D.D.1 Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad married Andrew Willett, son of Thomas Willett and Elizabeth Stanton ?, circa 29 September 1588.1 Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad died in 1637 in Barley, Hertfordshire,1 and is buried on 11 July 1637 and was buried at her husband's side. (Cutter gives a date of 11 July 1632.)
Children of Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad and Andrew Willett
- Henry Willett1 d. 1670
- Elizabeth Willett b. 14 Jun 1601
- Thomas Willett b. 15 Aug 1602
- Anna Willett2 b. 5 Aug 1604
- Captain Thomas Willett+3 b. Aug 1605, d. 4 Aug 1674
- Rebecca Willett
- Robert Willett b. 10 Dec 1609
- Rebecca Willett b. 29 Jan 1612
- Matthew Willett b. 30 Sep 1612
- Charles Willett b. 5 May 1614
- Jacob Willett2 b. 5 May 1614
- Christian Willett b. 13 Jun 1615
Dr. Roger Goad D.D.1
M, #13461, b. 1538, d. 24 April 1610
Dr. Roger Goad D.D.. Provost of King's College, Cambridge.1 He was born in 1538 in Horton, Buckinghamshire.1 He married Katharine Hill, daughter of Richard Hill of London. Dr. Roger Goad D.D. died on 24 April 1610 in Cambridge.1
Child of Dr. Roger Goad D.D.
- Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad+2 d. 1637
F, #18718, b. circa 1286
Elizabeth Gobion was born circa 1286.1 She was the daughter of Richard Gobion.1 Elizabeth Gobion married Thomas Paynell of Boothby Paynell before 1312.1
- [S401] Robert Edmond Chester Waters, Chester of Chicheley, Vol. 1, p. 155.
F, #18553, b. 29 September 1282, d. 25 January 1360
Hawise Gobion was born on 29 September 1282.2 She was the daughter of Richard Gobion.3 Hawise Gobion married Sir Ralph le Botiler of Pulverbatch and Norbury, son of Sir Ralph le Botiler of Codynton, Pulverbatch and Norbury and Maud de Marmion, before 1300.2 Hawise Gobion died on 25 January 1360 at the age of 77.3
Children of Hawise Gobion and Sir Ralph le Botiler of Pulverbatch and Norbury
- Sir John Botiler1 d. 1339
- Sir William le Botiler1 d. b 28 Oct 1349
- Sir Ralf le Botiler of Watton Woodhall+3
M, #18635, b. circa 1245, d. 1300
Richard Gobion. Of Stapleford, Hertfordshire and Higham Gobion, Bedfordshire.1 He was born circa 1245 recorded as being aged 30 in 1275.2 Probably the Richard Gobion who died in 1300 desribed as being of Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Bedfordshire in his IPM.3,2
Children of Richard Gobion
- Hawise Gobion+1 b. 29 Sep 1282, d. 25 Jan 1360
- Elizabeth Gobion2 b. c 1286
M, #20384, b. 12 February 1709, d. before 24 July 1776
Joseph Godfrey was born on 12 February 1709 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 He married Mary Sewall, daughter of Henry Sewall and Elizabeth Titcomb, on 4 February 1736/37 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.2 Joseph Godfrey died before 24 July 1776.1
Child of Joseph Godfrey and Mary Sewall
- Sarah Godfrey2 b. 27 Aug 1739
F, #27091, b. 27 August 1739
Sarah Godfrey was born on 27 August 1739 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Godfrey and Mary Sewall.1 Sarah Godfrey married Francis Creasy on 12 October 1765 in Newburyport, Essex County, Massachusetts.1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001.
Gerry P. Goding1
M, #17250, b. 1836, d. 15 February 1863
Gerry P. Goding was born in 1836 in Maine. He married Mary Susan Keep on 14 April 1859 in Jay, Maine.1 On 13 October 1862 he enlisted in the Twenty-eighth Maine Infantry.1,2 Gerry P. Goding died on 15 February 1863 in hospital, Fort Wood, Bedloe's Island, New York,1 and is buried in Lakeview Cemetery, Wilton, Franklin County, Maine.3
Children of Gerry P. Goding and Mary Susan Keep
- Mary Jessie Goding+1 b. 29 Jan 1860, d. 1934
- Stella Frances Goding1 b. 16 Feb 1862, d. 8 Jan 1944
- [S311] Frank Eugene Best, John Keep of Longmeadow, p. 172.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, U.S., Veterans Cemetery Records, 1676-1918.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 181060828, Gerry P Goding, showing gravestone photograph giving 23 February as the date of death."
Mary Jessie Goding1
F, #15682, b. 29 January 1860, d. 1934
Mary Jessie Goding is also recorded as Jessie M. Sewall.2 She was born on 29 January 1860 probably in Jay, Franklin County, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Gerry P. Goding and Mary Susan Keep.1 Mary Jessie Goding married Nathan Willis Sewall, son of Deacon Calvin Davenport Sewall and Eliza Mayhew, on 27 November 1877 in Wilton, Maine.1 Mary Jessie Goding and Nathan Willis Sewall appear on the census of 1880 at Wilton, Franklin County, Maine, where he is listed as a carriage maker.3 Mary Jessie Goding appears on the census of 1930 still at Wilton, Franklin County, Maine, living with her sister Stella, both are widowed.4 She died in 1934 in Wilton, Franklin County, Maine,5 and is buried in Lakeview Cemetery, Wilton, Franklin County, Maine.6
Children of Mary Jessie Goding and Nathan Willis Sewall
- Herbert Willis Sewall+3 b. 26 Oct 1878, d. 1941
- Gertrude Sewall+3 b. Feb 1880, d. 1937
- Dana Oliver Sewall+2 b. 25 Nov 1882, d. 26 Apr 1955
- [S311] Frank Eugene Best, John Keep of Longmeadow, p. 172.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, ME, FRANKLIN, WILTON.
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Wilton, Franklin, Maine.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 181004795."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#181004795."
Stella Frances Goding1
F, #17251, b. 16 February 1862, d. 8 January 1944
Stella Frances Goding was born on 16 February 1862 though the memorial stone gives a day earlier.1,2 She was the daughter of Gerry P. Goding and Mary Susan Keep.1 Stella Frances Goding married Newell R. Knowlton on 25 December 1901 in Maine.3 Stella Frances Goding died on 8 January 1944 at the age of 812 and is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Farmington, Maine.2
- [S311] Frank Eugene Best, John Keep of Longmeadow, p. 172.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 44165143."
- [S149] American Ancestors, , Maine Marriages Index, 1892-1966, 1977-1996.
Esther Godley married Frederick Spidle Burke.
Child of Esther Godley and Frederick Spidle Burke
- Florence Spidle Burke b. Feb 1885, d. 2 May 1975
F, #14069, b. circa 1921
Dorothy Godwin was born circa 1921 in Colorado.2 She married firstly Robert Linlithgow Livingston, son of Robert Linlithgow Livingston and Marie J. Sheedy, on 11 June 1942 in Colorado Springs.1,3 Dorothy Godwin married secondly Adolph Camile Billet Jr. in 1965.4
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
- [S642] 1950 US Census, New Orleans, Orleans, Louisiana.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Newspapers.com™ Marriage Index, 1800s-current.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 223842573."
Henry Vardon Going
M, #2050, b. 3 July 1913, d. 28 October 1954
Henry Vardon Going was born on 3 July 1913 in California Hospital, Los Angeles, California.1 He was the son of John Shirley Going and Esther Gabrielle Durnford.2 Henry Vardon Going died on 28 October 1954 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 41.3
John Shirley Going
M, #19006, b. 1871, d. 1943
John Shirley Going was born in 1871. He married Esther Gabrielle Durnford, daughter of George Durnford and Melanie Vardon.1 John Shirley Going died in 1943.
Children of John Shirley Going and Esther Gabrielle Durnford
- Henry Vardon Going b. 3 Jul 1913, d. 28 Oct 1954
- Wynne Southerden Going2 b. 25 Jul 1916, d. 3 Jan 1984
Wynne Southerden Going
M, #2049, b. 25 July 1916, d. 3 January 1984
Wynne Southerden Going was born on 25 July 1916 in Los Angeles, California.1 He was the son of John Shirley Going and Esther Gabrielle Durnford.2,3 Wynne Southerden Going died on 3 January 1984 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 67.4
Elizabeth Gold married John Rogers.1
Child of Elizabeth Gold and John Rogers
- Rev. Nathaniel Rogers+1 b. 1598, d. 3 Jul 1655
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 175.
Emily Gold married William Lowndes Toller Foy.1
Child of Emily Gold and William Lowndes Toller Foy
- Hubert Clifford Foy1 b. 10 Oct 1873, d. b 1971
- [S519] B.M. Greene, Who's who in Canada, 1922 ed. p. 1141.
Maria Theresa Gold1
F, #1622, b. 7 November 1786, d. 10 February 1833
Maria Theresa Gold was born on 7 November 1786 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.2 She married Nathan Appleton on 24 March 1806 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Maria Theresa Gold died on 10 February 1833 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 462 and is buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Massachusetts.3
Child of Maria Theresa Gold and Nathan Appleton
- Frances Elizabeth Appleton+1 b. 6 Oct 1819, d. 10 Jul 1861
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 7, p. 11.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 42557745."
Phillip S. Golderman
Child of Phillip S. Golderman
- Phyllis Virginia Golderman+ b. 19 Dec 1906, d. 10 Aug 1951
Phyllis Virginia Golderman1
F, #23852, b. 19 December 1906, d. 10 August 1951
Phyllis Virginia Golderman was born on 19 December 1906 in Maryland.1 She was the daughter of Phillip S. Golderman. Phyllis Virginia Golderman married Col. Alexander Randolf Sewall, son of John Albert Sewall Jr. and Lila Thompson, on 8 November 1928 in San Antonio, Texas.2 Phyllis Virginia Golderman died on 10 August 1951 in Santa Clara County, California, at the age of 441 and is buried in Golden Gate National Cemetery, San Bruno, San Mateo County, California.3
Child of Phyllis Virginia Golderman and Col. Alexander Randolf Sewall
- Lila Jane Sewall4 b. 25 Jun 1930, d. 25 Jul 1973
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 3632039."
- [S205] Newspaper, San Antonio Light, 5 November 1928.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 3632039, Phyllis Virginia Golderman Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 79880991."
Abraham Goldsmith married Nancy Sanborn.
Child of Abraham Goldsmith and Nancy Sanborn
- Howard Goldsmith b. 20 Apr 1840, d. 26 Nov 1920
Arthur Bockett Goldsmith1
M, #20170, b. 7 December 1870, d. 5 May 1887
Arthur Bockett Goldsmith was born on 7 December 1870.1 He was the son of Frederick William Goldsmith and Merelina Bockett.1 Arthur Bockett Goldsmith was baptised on 19 February 1871 at Christ Church, Hampstead.2 He died on 5 May 1887 at the age of 161 and is buried on 7 May 1887 in Ocklynge Cemetery, Eastbourne.1
Edmund Goldsmith of Salford
Child of Edmund Goldsmith of Salford
Eveline Merelina Goldsmith1
F, #20171, b. 20 May 1872, d. 8 March 1937
Eveline Merelina Goldsmith was born on 20 May 1872 in Hampstead.1 She was the daughter of Frederick William Goldsmith and Merelina Bockett.1 Eveline Merelina Goldsmith was baptised on 22 July 1872 at Christ Church, Hampstead.1 She died on 8 March 1937 in Ingleside Nursing Home, Blackwater, Hampshire, at the age of 64.2