M, #11577, b. 12 May 1722, d. 1792
John Flint was born on 12 May 1722 in Concord.2 He was the son of John Flint and Abigail Buttrick.1 John Flint married Hepzibah Brown on 12 January 1744.3,2 John Flint died in 1792.1
Children of John Flint and Hepzibah Brown
- Hepzibah Flint+2 b. 1 Nov 1747, d. 4 Jun 1790
- Edward Flint+3 b. 14 Aug 1749, d. 25 Mar 1812
- John Flint2 b. 11 Aug 1751, d. Oct 1822
- Nathan Flint2 b. 11 Feb 1755, d. 2 Mar 1824
- Ephraim Flint2 b. 17 Apr 1757, d. 22 Aug 1769
- Thomas Flint2 b. 6 May 1759, d. 6 Nov 1839
- Eleazer Flint2 b. 9 Aug 1761
- Cumming Flint2 b. 11 Sep 1763, d. 1 Jul 1831
- Abisha Flint2 b. 20 Oct 1766, d. Apr 1807
M, #17879, b. 11 August 1751, d. October 1822
John Flint was born on 11 August 1751.1 He was the son of John Flint and Hepzibah Brown.1 John Flint died in October 1822 at the age of 71.1
M, #17930, b. 20 February 1797, d. 14 October 1844
John Flint was born on 20 February 1797.1 He was the son of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 John Flint died on 14 October 1844 at the age of 47.1
Colonel John Flint1
M, #7980, d. 5 December 1686
Colonel John Flint was the son of Thomas Flint.1 Colonel John Flint married Mary Oakes on 12 November 1667 in Concord, Massachusetts.2 Colonel John Flint died on 5 December 1686.1,2
Children of Colonel John Flint and Mary Oakes
- Mary Flint b. 26 Oct 1668, d. 31 May 1675
- Thomas Flint b. 12 Dec 1670, d. 29 May 1675
- John Flint b. 31 Mar 1673, d. 6 Jun 1675
- Abigail Flint3 b. 11 Jan 1674/75, d. 23 Nov 1769
- John Flint+3 b. 18 Jul 1677, d. Oct 1746
- Mary Flint+3 b. 11 Aug 1680, d. 24 May 1748
- Thomas Flint+3 b. 16 Jan 1682/83
- Edward Flint3 b. 6 Jul 1685, d. 15 Nov 1754
Dr John Flint1
Josephine May Flint
F, #8561, b. 1877, d. 1967
Josephine May Flint was born in 1877 in Hanover, New Hampshire.1 She married James Frederic Burton Hubbard, son of James Hubbard and Sarah Jane Wood Alden.1 Josephine May Flint died in 1967.1
Children of Josephine May Flint and James Frederic Burton Hubbard
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
F, #11561, b. 26 October 1668, d. 31 May 1675
F, #11568, b. 11 August 1680, d. 24 May 1748
Mary Flint was born on 11 August 1680.1 She was the daughter of Colonel John Flint and Mary Oakes.1 Mary Flint married Timothy Green, son of Samuel Green.1 Mary Flint died on 24 May 1748 at the age of 67.2
Children of Mary Flint and Timothy Green
Nathalia (Nettie) M. Flint1
F, #18936, b. May 1875, d. 19 June 1906
Nathalia (Nettie) M. Flint was born in May 1875 in Colorado.1,2 She married Stephen A. Sewall, son of Dr. Joseph Addison Sewall and Ann Edwards Foss, on 15 June 1898 in Denver, Colorado.3 Nathalia (Nettie) M. Flint died on 19 June 1906 at St. Joseph's hospital, Denver, Colorado, at the age of 314,5 and is buried in Fairmount Cemetery, Denver County, Colorado.
Child of Nathalia (Nettie) M. Flint and Stephen A. Sewall
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://coloradogravestones.org/view.php?id=29762
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Denver, Arapahoe, Colorado; Roll: T623_ 120; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 106.
- [S89] Family Search, Colorado Statewide Marriage Index, 1853-2006.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/archives/archives-search
- [S205] Newspaper, Denver Rocky Mountain News, 21 June 1906.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Ward 13, Denver, Colorado.
M, #17880, b. 11 February 1755, d. 2 March 1824
Nathan Flint was born on 11 February 1755.1 He was the son of John Flint and Hepzibah Brown.1 Nathan Flint died on 2 March 1824 at the age of 69.1
F, #17922, b. 2 February 1773, d. 13 September 1774
Rebecca Flint was born on 2 February 1773.1 She was the daughter of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 Rebecca Flint died on 13 September 1774 at the age of 1.1
F, #17924, b. 22 June 1777, d. 6 April 1861
Rebecca Flint was born on 22 June 1777.1 She was the daughter of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 Rebecca Flint died on 6 April 1861 at the age of 83.1
Ruth Flint was the daughter of Thomas Flint and Mary Brown.1 Ruth Flint married Capt. Bradwill Smith in 1766.1
M, #17925, b. 16 March 1780, d. 18 March 1855
Samuel Flint was born on 16 March 1780 in Concord, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 Samuel Flint married Betsey McKnight on 27 January 1825 in Pompey, New York.1 Samuel Flint died on 18 March 1855 in Pompey, New York, at the age of 75.1
M, #7912, d. July 1623
Thomas Flint married Dorothy Wood, daughter of (William ?) Wood, say 1601.2 Thomas Flint died in July 1623 in Matlock, Derbyshire.3
Children of Thomas Flint and Dorothy Wood
M, #7979, b. circa 1603, d. 8 October 1653
Thomas Flint was born circa 1603 in Matlock, Derbyshire.1 He was the son of Thomas Flint and Dorothy Wood.1,2 Thomas Flint came to Concord in 1637 with his wife and several children for only one is on record as having been born after their arrival.1,3 He married Abigail (Unknown) before 1642 in England ?3,4 Thomas Flint died on 8 October 1653 in Concord.1
M, #11562, b. 12 December 1670, d. 29 May 1675
M, #11570, b. 16 January 1682/83
Thomas Flint was born on 16 January 1682/83.1 He married Mary Brown.1 Thomas Flint was the son of Colonel John Flint and Mary Oakes.1
Children of Thomas Flint and Mary Brown
M, #17882, b. 6 May 1759, d. 6 November 1839
Thomas Flint was born on 6 May 1759.1 He was the son of John Flint and Hepzibah Brown.1 Thomas Flint died on 6 November 1839 at the age of 80.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Susan Mary Florendine1
F, #2302, b. 2 December 1918, d. 11 October 1996
Susan Mary Florendine was born on 2 December 1918.1 She was the daughter of E.W. Florendine.1 Susan Mary Florendine married Sewell Fortescue Hubbard, son of Dr. Adrian Russell Fortescue Hubbard MRCS, LRCP and Constance Marina Sewell, on 10 June 1950 in Trinity Church, Province of Québec, Rev. A.E. Kemp officiated.1 Susan Mary Florendine died on 11 October 1996 in St Joseph's Auxillary Hospital, Edmonton, Alberta, at the age of 77.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Samuel Watkins Flournoy1
M, #21402, d. 22 April 1857
Samuel Watkins Flournoy married Elizabeth J. Howard, daughter of Nehemiah Milton Howard and Eleanor Howard Sewall, on 27 August 1834.1 Samuel Watkins Flournoy died on 22 April 1857.2
Amy Gladys Kirk Flower
F, #4411, b. 10 March 1892, d. 4 October 1980
Amy Gladys Kirk Flower was born on 10 March 1892 in Kirkston, Windsor, Brisbane.1,2 She was the daughter of John H. Flower and Dora (Unknown).2 Amy Gladys Kirk Flower married James Crombie, son of James Crombie and Isabella Harriett Cameron, on 2 April 1913 in St. Andrew's Church, Lutwyche, Brisbane.3,4 Amy Gladys Kirk Flower died on 4 October 1980 in Brisbane at the age of 88.1
Children of Amy Gladys Kirk Flower and James Crombie
- [S6] Crombie-Sewell Family tree in the possession of John Rees.
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 54.
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 13.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Queenslander, 19 April 1913.
John H. Flower1