Lydia Eames is also recorded as Lydia Ames.1 She married Ebenezer Buck, son of Ephraim Buck, in January 1713.1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 229.
Isabella de Earde1
Isabella de Earde was the daughter of Robert de Earde.2 Isabella de Earde married Thomas Denne of Denne, son of Richard Denne of Denne and Agnes Apulderfield of Challock, say 1425.2
Robert de Earde1
- [S111] John Burke, Commoners of Great Britain, Denne.
Malcolm II Earl of Fife1
M, #24873, d. 1266
Malcolm II Earl of Fife married Helen ferch Llewellyn, ap Iorwerth, daughter of Llywelyn ap Iorwerth, Prince of Wales.1 Malcolm II Earl of Fife died in 1266.1
Edmund Earl of Lancaster, called Crouchback1
M, #9474, b. 16 January 1245, d. 5 June 1296
Edmund Earl of Lancaster, called Crouchback was born on 16 January 1245.1 He was the son of Henry Plantagenet, Henry III, King of England and Eleanor Berenger.1 Edmund Earl of Lancaster, called Crouchback married Blanche of Artois, daughter of Robert I Artois Count of Artois, in 1275.1 Edmund Earl of Lancaster, called Crouchback died on 5 June 1296 in France at the age of 51.1
Child of Edmund Earl of Lancaster, called Crouchback and Blanche of Artois
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography.
Donald Earl of Mar1
M, #11857, d. 1297
Donald Earl of Mar was the son of William de Mar, Earl of Mar and Elizabeth Comyn. Donald Earl of Mar died in 1297. He married Helen ferch Llewellyn, ap Iorwerth, daughter of Llywelyn ap Iorwerth, Prince of Wales.2
M, #20071, b. 18 August 1821, d. 15 June 1905
Chester Earles. Portrait and narrative painter.1 He was born on 18 August 1821 in London.1 He was the son of William Earles and Elizabeth Chester.1 Chester Earles was christened on 15 February 1828 at St. Leonard's, Shoreditch.2 He died on 15 June 1905 in Melbourne at the age of 83.1
F, #20064, b. 12 February 1811, d. 19 December 1851
Penelope Earles was born on 12 February 1811 in London.1 She was the daughter of William Earles and Elizabeth Chester.2 Penelope Earles was baptised on 20 March 1811 at St. Leonard's, Shoreditch, London.1 She married George William Selby, son of William Selby and Mary Elizabeth Lonsdale, on 15 January 1834 in St. Mary's, Haggerston Road, Shoreditch, Middlesex.3 Penelope Earles died on 19 December 1851 in Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia, at the age of 40.2,4
Children of Penelope Earles and George William Selby
- [S606] Findmypast.com, England & Wales Non-Conformist Births And Baptisms.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.daao.org.au/main/read/2365
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921.
- [S606] Findmypast.com, Victoria Deaths 1836-1985.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906.
Susanne Earles was the daughter of William Earles and Elizabeth Chester. Susanne Earles married George William Selby, son of William Selby and Mary Elizabeth Lonsdale, in 1857 in Victoria.1
Children of William Earles and Elizabeth Chester
D. Mabelle East1
Capt. Daniel Easterbrook1
M, #11565, b. circa 1676, d. 7 January 1735
Capt. Daniel Easterbrook was born circa 1676.2 He was the son of Rev. Joseph Easterbrook. Capt. Daniel Easterbrook married Abigail Flint, daughter of Colonel John Flint and Mary Oakes, on 21 November 1701 in Concord, Massachusetts.3 Capt. Daniel Easterbrook died on 7 January 1735 probably in Sudbury, Massachusetts.2
Rev. Joseph Easterbrook
Child of Rev. Joseph Easterbrook
- Capt. Daniel Easterbrook b. c 1676, d. 7 Jan 1735
F, #25349, b. 1 May 1837, d. 14 December 1907
Abigail Eastes was born on 1 May 1837 in Maine.1 She was the daughter of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall.1 Abigail Eastes died on 14 December 1907 in Maine at the age of 702 and is buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine.2
M, #24081, b. circa 1843, d. 24 June 1887
Charles Eastes was born circa 1843 in Bangor, Maine.1 He was the son of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall.1 Charles Eastes died on 24 June 1887 in Bangor, Maine,1 and is buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine.2
F, #24082, b. circa 1844, d. 17 November 1888
Clara Eastes was born circa 1844 in Bangor, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall.1 Clara Eastes died on 17 November 1888 in Bangor, Maine.1 She was buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine.1
M, #24080, b. circa January 1846, d. 28 March 1846
Franklin Eastes was born circa January 1846 in Bangor, Maine. He was the son of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall. Franklin Eastes died on 28 March 1846 in Bangor, Maine.1
M, #24078, b. 1839
George L. Eastes1
M, #24079, b. 1841
Georgianna M. Eastes1
F, #25348, b. circa 1834
Georgianna M. Eastes was born circa 1834 in Maine.1 She was the daughter of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall.1 Georgianna M. Eastes married Philander W. Curtis on 16 November 1852 in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine.2
F, #24083, b. circa 1832, d. 19 November 1889
Isabella Eastes was born circa 1832 in Bangor, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall.1 Isabella Eastes died on 19 November 1889 in Bangor, Maine.1
F, #25351, b. circa 1847
Johanna Eastes was born circa 1847 in Maine.1 She was the daughter of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall.1
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Bangor, Penobscot, Maine.
M, #24084, b. 1852, d. 20 December 1853
Willis Eastes was born in 1852 in Bangor, Maine.1 He was the son of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Jedidah S. Emery.1 Willis Eastes died on 20 December 1853 in Bangor, Maine.1
Zaccheus P. Eastes1
M, #22376, b. circa 1810, d. 19 August 1886
Zaccheus P. Eastes was born circa 1810 in Gardiner, Maine.2 He married firstly Joanna Sewall, daughter of John Sewall and Cynthia A. Fickett, in 1830.2 Zaccheus P. Eastes married secondly Jedidah S. Emery on 23 March 1850 in Bangor, Maine,3 and is buried on 19 August 1886 in Bangor, Maine.1,2 Zaccheus P. Eastes was buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine.1
Children of Zaccheus P. Eastes and Joanna Sewall
- Isabella Eastes4 b. c 1832, d. 19 Nov 1889
- Georgianna M. Eastes5 b. c 1834
- Abigail Eastes5 b. 1 May 1837, d. 14 Dec 1907
- George Eastes4 b. 1839
- George L. Eastes4 b. 1841
- Charles Eastes4 b. c 1843, d. 24 Jun 1887
- Clara Eastes4 b. c 1844, d. 17 Nov 1888
- Franklin Eastes b. c Jan 1846, d. 28 Mar 1846
- Johanna Eastes5 b. c 1847
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 50817990."
- [S205] Newspaper, Bangor Daily Whig and Courier, 20 August 1886.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Marriages, 1771-1907.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Faylene Hutton Cemetery Collection, ca. 1780-1990.
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Bangor, Penobscot, Maine.
Alice Maria Eastman1
F, #4853, b. 1906, d. 1991
Alice Maria Eastman was born in 1906.1,2 She married Walter Howard Dimond, son of David Allen Dimond and Abbie L. Stearns, on 30 June 1925 in Enfield, New Hampshire.1,2 Alice Maria Eastman died in 1991.3
Children of Alice Maria Eastman and Walter Howard Dimond
Hon. Benjamin C. Eastman1
M, #20397, b. 24 October 1812, d. 2 February 1856
Hon. Benjamin C. Eastman was born on 24 October 1812 in Strong, Franklin County, Maine.2 He married Charlotte Sophia Sewall, daughter of David Sewall and Hannah Barrell, on 20 July 1841 in Hallowell, Maine.3 Hon. Benjamin C. Eastman died on 2 February 1856 in Platteville, Wisconsin, at the age of 43.4
F, #17435, b. 9 January 1847, d. 14 October 1911
Grace Eastman was born on 9 January 1847 in Green Bay, Wisconsin.1 She married John Mahan Norris.1 Grace Eastman died on 14 October 1911 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at the age of 64.1
- [S327] Willoughby H. Reed, History of the Reed family, p. 49.
M, #20497, b. circa 1848
Alfred Eastty. Lloyd's underwriter.2 He was born circa 1848 in Dalston, London.2 He was the son of Joseph Mortleman Eastty and Elizabeth Sharp.1
F, #20038, b. 1867, d. 1 August 1950
Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty M.B.E. was born in 1867 in Sutton, Surrey.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Joseph Henry Eastty and Louisa Mary Burrows.3 Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty M.B.E. was baptised on 30 June 1867 at All Saints, Benhilton, Sutton, Surrey.4 She married Prideaux George Selby O.B.E., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P., son of Prideaux Selby and Rose Anne Wise, on 30 April 1890 in Croydon, Surrey.1,3 On 30 April 1940 Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty M.B.E. and Prideaux George Selby O.B.E., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P. were living in Beaugill, Lynsted, Kent, where they celebrated their golden wedding anniversary.5 Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty M.B.E. died on 1 August 1950 at Belmont Paddocks, Faversham, Kent.6 She was buried on 3 August 1950 in St. Mary's, Teynham, Kent.7
Children of Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty M.B.E. and Prideaux George Selby O.B.E., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Capt. Gerard Prideaux Selby B.A., M.B., B.Ch. (Oxon), M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P. (Lond.).2 b. 30 Apr 1891, d. 26 Sep 1916
- Joan Prideaux Selby1 b. 3 Aug 1892, d. 13 Jun 1969
- Captain Roger Prideaux Selby D.S.O., R.N.+1 b. 14 Oct 1894, d. 1976
- Squadron Leader Cuthbert William Prideaux Selby1 b. 3 Mar 1898, d. 27 Aug 1943
- [S121] 1901 British Census.
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish registers for St. John the Baptist Church, Croydon, 1538-1903 Church of England. St. John the Baptist Church (Croydon, Surrey).
- [S606] Findmypast.com, Surrey Baptisms.
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Apr 30, 1940.
- [S205] Newspaper, East Kent Gazette, 4 August 1950.
- [S606] Findmypast.com, Kent, Canterbury Archdeaconry burials.
Elizabeth Sara Eastty
F, #20073, b. December 1845, d. 29 November 1933
Elizabeth Sara Eastty's birth was registered in the quarter ending December 1845 in the Hackney, London, registration district.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Mortleman Eastty and Elizabeth Sharp. Elizabeth Sara Eastty married Sir Frederick Thomas Edridge in 1867. Elizabeth Sara Eastty died on 29 November 1933 in Croydon at the age of 87.2