Elizabeth Mary Dobles1
F, #20706, b. March 1852
Elizabeth Mary Dobles was born in March 1852 in Southwark, London.2,3 She married John Edmund Schneider, son of John William Schneider and Isabella Grieve, on 9 May 1868 in Vaudreuil Anglican Church.4
Children of Elizabeth Mary Dobles and John Edmund Schneider
- Mary Isabella Schneider5 b. 5 Jan 1869, d. 6 Jan 1869
- Eva Freemantle Schneider6 b. 21 Apr 1870, d. 27 Feb 1890
- Minto Grieve Schneider+7 b. 3 Dec 1872
- John James Gordon Schneider4 b. 11 May 1876
- Georgina Isabel Schneider4 b. 26 Jan 1879, d. 15 Oct 1924
- Walter Lorne Schneider4 b. 7 Aug 1881
- Charles Murray Schneider4 b. 17 Mar 1884, d. 26 Aug 1885
- William Edmund Schneider4 b. 24 Jun 1886, d. 7 Nov 1907
- Francis (Frank) Clarke Schneider4 b. 5 Mar 1889, d. 10 Sep 1963
- Marky Elizabeth Schneider4 b. 16 Feb 1892, d. 22 Jul 1917
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Vaudreuil (Anglican, Hudson Heigths Como), 1869.
- [S225] 1911 Canadian Census, Quebec. Montreal St Antoine, Sub-District 37 - St Antoine Ward.
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S515] Mary Katharine Williams, "Grieve-Schneider line," e-mail to John Rees, November 2009.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Coteau-du-Lac (Anglican Saint Lawrence), 1838.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Vaudreuil (Anglican, Hudson Heigths Como), 1870.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Vaudreuil (Anglican, Hudson Heigths Como), 1873.
Eugene Emmett Dodd1
M, #23459, b. 13 March 1859, d. 3 October 1939
Eugene Emmett Dodd was born on 13 March 1859 in Blachleyville, Ohio.1 He married as his second wife Harriet Sewall, daughter of William Winter Sewall and Susan Eva Cox.1 Eugene Emmett Dodd died on 3 October 1939 in Springfiled, Greene County, Missouri, at the age of 801 and is buried in Maple Park Cemetery, Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.2
John Stevens Dodd1
M, #24009, b. 3 October 1880, d. 29 January 1920
John Stevens Dodd was born on 3 October 1880 in Illinois.1 He married Annie Bell Sewall, daughter of James Lloyd Sewall and Georgia Oliver, on 30 November 1912 in McCurtain, Oklahoma.2 John Stevens Dodd died on 29 January 1920 in Hempstead, Arkansas, at the age of 39.3
Children of John Stevens Dodd and Annie Bell Sewall
Sally Dodd married Francis Titcomb, son of Hon. Enoch Titcomb and Ann Jones, on 1 September 1811 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.1,2
Susie Marie Dodd1
F, #24011, b. 13 January 1919, d. 16 July 2015
Susie Marie Dodd was born on 13 January 1919 in Melvern, Arkansas.2 She was the daughter of John Stevens Dodd and Annie Bell Sewall.1 Susie Marie Dodd died on 16 July 2015 in Charlotte, North Carolina, at the age of 96.2
Thomas J. Dodd1
M, #24010, b. 21 April 1914, d. 24 January 1968
Thomas J. Dodd was born on 21 April 1914 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.2 He was the son of John Stevens Dodd and Annie Bell Sewall.1 Thomas J. Dodd died on 24 January 1968 in Broken Bow, Oklahoma, at the age of 53.2
F, #24411, b. 5 August 1907, d. 19 February 1982
Alice Dodge was born on 5 August 1907 in Wiscasset, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of William Dodge and Mabel Sherman.2 Alice Dodge married Rufus Shirley Sewall, son of Charles Summers Sewall and Ruth Shirley Groves.1 Alice Dodge died on 19 February 1982 in Morehead City, Carteret County, North Carolina, at the age of 742 and is buried in Saint Pauls Episcopal Church Cemetery, Beaufort, Carteret County, North Carolina.1
Benjamin Dodge married Eliza Newhall.
Caroline M. Dodge1
F, #19122, b. circa 1817, d. 1 August 1905
Caroline M. Dodge was born circa 1817 in Salem, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Benjamin Dodge and Eliza Newhall. Caroline M. Dodge married firstly Otis Gove on 25 November 1839 in Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts.3 Caroline M. Dodge married secondly Charles May, son of Colonel Joseph May and Dorothy Sewall, on 11 February 1845 in Lynn, Massachusetts.3 Caroline M. Dodge died on 1 August 1905 in Middleboro, Massachusetts.2
Children of Caroline M. Dodge and Charles May
David Low Dodge
M, #15549, b. 14 June 1774, d. 23 April 1852
David Low Dodge was born on 14 June 1774 in Brooklyn, Windham County, Connecticut.1 He married Sarah Cleveland, daughter of Rev. Aaron Porter Cleveland and Abiah Hyde. David Low Dodge died on 23 April 1852 in New York, New York County (Manhattan), New York, at the age of 771 and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx, Bronx County, New York.2
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 5, p. 52.
Hannah L. Dodge1
Child of Hannah L. Dodge and Thomas F. Farrington
John Maynard Dodge1
Child of John Maynard Dodge and Marjorie Moyer Kerr
F, #14205, b. 1750, d. 1807
Lydia Dodge was born in 1750.2 She married Andrew Cabot, son of Joseph Cabot and Anne Orne.1 Lydia Dodge died in 1807.2
Children of Lydia Dodge and Andrew Cabot
- [S89] Family Search, North Carolina Deaths, 1931-1994.
Joan Elizabeth Dodge-Kerr
F, #19445, b. 23 July 1922, d. 19 July 2003
Joan Elizabeth Dodge-Kerr was born on 23 July 1922 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.1 She was the daughter of John Maynard Dodge and Marjorie Moyer Kerr.1 Joan Elizabeth Dodge-Kerr married Mark Warren Sewall, son of Donald Swanton Sewall and Marguerite Eulalie Monjo, on 6 September 1947 in Boothbay, Maine.2 Joan Elizabeth Dodge-Kerr died on 19 July 2003 in Boothbay, Maine, at the age of 80.1
Anne Jane Dodgson1
F, #25700, d. 1916
Anne Jane Dodgson married Rev. William Sykes in 1885 There were eight children of this marriage.1 Anne Jane Dodgson died in 1916.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Sevenoaks Chronicle and Kentish Advertiser, 29 August 1930.
Adam de Doditon1
M, #18524, d. before 1203
Adam de Doditon married Avelina de Woodcote, daughter of Richard de Woodcote.1 Adam de Doditon died before 1203.1
- [S396] R.W. Eyton, Shropshire, Vol. 9. p. 12.
Hawise de Doditon1
Hawise de Doditon was the daughter of Adam de Doditon and Avelina de Woodcote.1 Hawise de Doditon married Adam de Chetwynd, son of Sir Adam de Chetwynd de Chetwynd.1
- [S396] R.W. Eyton, Shropshire, Vol. 9. p. 12.
- [S589] Barbara Mildram, Mildram - Sewall, p. 17.
Edward Sutherland Doering
M, #23874, b. 16 May 1871, d. 30 May 1928
Edward Sutherland Doering was born on 16 May 1871 in India.1 He married Stella Frances Chichester. Edward Sutherland Doering died on 30 May 1928 in Windsor, Hants, Nova Scotia, at the age of 57.1
Child of Edward Sutherland Doering and Stella Frances Chichester
- Maurice Edward Chichester Doering b. 8 Aug 1900
- [S89] Family Search, Nova Scotia Deaths, 1890-1955.
Maurice Edward Chichester Doering1
M, #23873, b. 8 August 1900
Maurice Edward Chichester Doering was born on 8 August 1900 in Kentville, Kings County, Nova Scotia.2 He was the son of Edward Sutherland Doering and Stella Frances Chichester. Maurice Edward Chichester Doering married Aileen De Quincy Colston, daughter of Rev. Robert Waller Colston and Florence De Quincy Sewell, on 10 October 1935 in Saint John, New Brunswick.1
M, #17140, b. 8 March 1672, d. 1739
Abner Dole was born on 8 March 1672 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Richard Dole and Hannah Rolfe.1 Abner Dole married firstly Mary Jewett, daughter of Jeremiah Jewett, on 1 November 1694.2 Abner Dole married secondly Sarah Belcher on 5 January 1699 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Abner Dole died in 1739.2
F, #17174, b. 7 December 1668, d. 14 April 1725
Apphia Dole married Peter Coffin.1 Apphia Dole was born on 7 December 1668 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Richard Dole and Hannah Rolfe.1 Apphia Dole died on 14 April 1725 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 56.1
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 64.
Daniel Dole married Sarah Pearson, daughter of Deacon Moses Pearson and Sarah Titcomb. Daniel Dole was living in Portland.1
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 180.
Greenleaf Dole married Selina Titcomb, daughter of Hon. Enoch Titcomb and Ann Jones, on 2 June 1818 in Newburyport, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2
F, #3626, b. 23 October 1665
Hannah Dole was born on 23 October 1665 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Richard Dole and Hannah Rolfe.3 Hannah Dole married John Moody, son of Samuel/2 Moody and Mary Cutting, on 18 May 1692 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,4
F, #14943, b. 1751, d. 1840
Hannah Dole was born in 1751.1 She married Stephen Poore, son of John/3 Poore and Ann Longfellow, in 1771.1 Hannah Dole died in 1840.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol.6 p. 491.
M, #17135, b. 12 September 1748
Henry Dole was born on 12 September 1748 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Henry Dole and Elizabeth (Unknown).1 Henry Dole married Anna Poore, daughter of John/3 Poore and Ann Longfellow.1