Fred Leland Davis Jr.1
M, #22233, b. 7 December 1897, d. December 1897
Fred Leland Davis Jr. was born on 7 December 1897 in Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Fred Leland Davis and Mattie Foster Sewall.1 Fred Leland Davis Jr. died in December 1897 in Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts,2 and is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts.3
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 148861021."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 148861021, Fred Leland Davis, showing gravestone photograph."
George Bradford Davis1
M, #22231, b. 14 September 1886, d. 13 April 1886
George Bradford Davis died on 13 April 1886 in Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was born on 14 September 1886 in Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts.3 He was the son of Fred Leland Davis and Mattie Foster Sewall1 and is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts.4
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Deaths, 1841-1915.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 148860996."
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 148860996, George Bradford Davis, showing gravestone photograph."
Grace LuAnn Davis1
F, #6308, b. 1885, d. 1962
Grace LuAnn Davis was born in 1885.1 She was born on 4 April 1885 in Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont.2 She married Ross Garfield Wood, son of Jeremiah Wood and Martha Ellen Dickinson, on 4 December 1906.1 Grace LuAnn Davis died in 1962 in New Hampshire.2 She died in 19621 and is buried in West Lebanon Cemetery, West Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire.3
Children of Grace LuAnn Davis and Ross Garfield Wood
- Leslie Garfield Wood+1 b. 19 Jan 1908, d. 3 Jul 1975
- Martha Rosamond Wood+1 b. 4 Aug 1909, d. Oct 1984
- Robert Davis Wood+1 b. 3 Aug 1912, d. 1 Oct 1998
- Clarence Dean Wood+1 b. 2 Nov 1916, d. 8 Oct 2001
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 102311218."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 102311218, Grace Lou Davis Wood, includes gravestone photograph."
Henry Thomas Davis1
Henry Thomas Davis married Annie Mary Beasley.1
Child of Henry Thomas Davis and Annie Mary Beasley
- Ernest Thomas Davis1 b. 1894
- [S89] Family Search, Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980.
Howland Davis married Anna Shippen.1
Child of Howland Davis and Anna Shippen
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. VI p. 339.
Howland Shippen Davis1
Howland Shippen Davis was the son of Howland Davis and Anna Shippen.2 Howland Shippen Davis married Laura Suffern Livingston, daughter of Robert Reginald Livingston and Mary Tailer, on 6 September 1914 in New York ?1,2
Hon. Isaac Davis1,2
Of Worcester, Massachusetts. Hon. Isaac Davis married Mary H.E. (Unknown).
Child of Hon. Isaac Davis and Mary H.E. (Unknown)
- Sarah M. Davis+ b. c 1840
- [S89] Family Search, IGI lacking source.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.nh.searchroots.com/HillsboroughCo/Merrimack/…
John H. Davis1,2
John H. Davis married Cecilia Eliza Corbier.
Child of John H. Davis and Cecilia Eliza Corbier
- Emily Jane Davis+1 b. 29 Jan 1858, d. 16 Mar 1920
John H. Davis1
John H. Davis married Florence Harriette Mordacque, daughter of Rev. Louis Henry Mordacque and Sarah Robertson, on 13 April 1879 in St. Paul's, Withington.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Pall Mall Gazette, 17 April 1879.
Laura Davis married Thomas R. Shewell.
Child of Laura Davis and Thomas R. Shewell
- Julia Abbott Shewell b. 19 Aug 1877, d. 16 Dec 1954
Margaret Louise Davis1
F, #27033, b. 25 May 1895
Margaret Louise Davis was born on 25 May 1895 in Gloucester, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Fred Leland Davis and Mattie Foster Sewall.2
Martha Laurafred Davis1
F, #21215, b. 13 September 1896, d. 1971
Martha Laurafred Davis was born on 13 September 1896 in Pittsfield, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Washington Beaty Davis and Eudora Olivia Hamilton.1 Martha Laurafred Davis married Frank Sewall Stroheker, son of William Henry Stroheker and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Sewall, on 4 June 1917 in Houston, Texas.2 Martha Laurafred Davis died in 19713 and is buried in Forest Hill Cemetery, Kansas City, Missouri.3
Children of Martha Laurafred Davis and Frank Sewall Stroheker
- Elizabeth Virginia Stroheker2 b. 12 Jan 1919
- Frank S. Stroheker4 b. 1921, d. 1924
- William Sewall Stroheker+5 b. 2 Jan 1925, d. 9 Jan 2009
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 643.
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 625.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179832964."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179833039."
- [S205] Newspaper, The Gazette Virginian, Jan. 28, 2009 on http://www.uscemeteryproj2.com/virginia/miscobits/… (June 2012).
Mary Davis married Isaac Winslow, son of Joshua Winslow and Elizabeth Savage.1
Child of Mary Davis and Isaac Winslow
- [S34] Unverified internet information, RootsWeb. com e-mail address.
F, #12284, b. 29 April 1740, d. 8 February 1782
Mary Davis was born on 29 April 1740 in Barnstable.2 She married Major George Lewis on 12 October 1760 in Barnstable, Massachusetts.3 Mary Davis died on 8 February 1782 at the age of 41.2
Child of Mary Davis and Major George Lewis
- Lothrop Lewis1 b. 13 Feb 1764, d. 9 Oct 1822
F, #21974, b. 23 March 1683, d. before 1729
Mary Davis was born on 23 March 1683.1 She married John Lowell, son of Benjamin Lowell and Ruth Woodman, circa 1707.1 Mary Davis died before 1729.1
Child of Mary Davis and John Lowell
- Moses Lowell+1 b. 17 Aug 1726, d. 1817 or 1819
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 21.
Mary Margaret Davis1
F, #24707, b. 18 September 1917
Mary Margaret Davis was born on 18 September 1917 in Los Angeles County, California.2 She married Joseph Melvin Sewall, son of Chester Allen Devereaux Sewall and Ethel Chadwick Jones, before 1940.1,3
Matthew Thornton Davis1
M, #16478, b. January 1854, d. July 1854
Matthew Thornton Davis was born in January 1854.1 He was the son of Dr. Charles Augustine Davis and Mary Parker Thornton.1 Matthew Thornton Davis died in July 1854.1
- [S271] Leonard Allison Morrison, Morrison family, p. 259.
Polly Davis married Amaziah Wentworth, son of Samuel Wentworth and Patience Downes.1
Child of Polly Davis and Amaziah Wentworth
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 18 p. 215.
F, #4208, d. 3 June 1755
Sarah Davis married Isaac Colby, son of Anthony Colby and Mary Currier, on 25 April 1734 in Haverhill, Massachusetts.2 Sarah Davis died on 3 June 1755.1
Child of Sarah Davis and Isaac Colby
- Isaac Colby+1 b. 30 Jun 1746, d. 17 Feb 1816
Sarah M. Davis1
F, #10292, b. circa 1840
Sarah M. Davis was born circa 1840 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Hon. Isaac Davis and Mary H.E. (Unknown).3 Sarah M. Davis married Hon. William Sewall Gardner, son of Robert Gardner and Susan Sewall, on 29 May 1877 in Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.4,3
Child of Sarah M. Davis
- Charles T. Davis4,5 b. c 1863
Solomon Davis married Elizabeth Wendell, daughter of Major John Wendell and Elizabeth Quincy, in 1750/51.1
Child of Solomon Davis and Elizabeth Wendell
Walter G. Davis1,2
Walter G. Davis married Mabel Quincy, daughter of Josiah Quincy 3rd and Helen Frances Huntington, on 4 December 1889 in Quincy, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.1,3
Washington Beaty Davis1
M, #21217, b. 18 September 1858, d. 7 November 1933
Washington Beaty Davis was born on 18 September 1858 in Millville, Ohio.1 He married Eudora Olivia Hamilton circa 1881.1 Washington Beaty Davis died on 7 November 1933 in Houston, Texas, at the age of 75.2
Child of Washington Beaty Davis and Eudora Olivia Hamilton
- Martha Laurafred Davis+1 b. 13 Sep 1896, d. 1971
William E. Davis1
M, #26163, b. circa 1899
William E. Davis was born circa 1899 in Illinois.1 He married Miriam May Dana, daughter of Ernest Mortimer Dana and Florence Louise Stoffer, say 1922.1
- [S585] 1940 US Census, Tract B-6, Seattle, Seattle Election Precinct, King, Washington.
F, #5714, b. 1728, d. 1806
Zebudah Davis was born in 1728.1 She married Jonas Whitney in 1750.1 Zebudah Davis died in 1806.1
Child of Zebudah Davis and Jonas Whitney
- Salmon Whitney+1 b. 1760, d. 1844
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes1
M, #20058, b. 14 March 1894, d. 5 February 1949
Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes was baptised on 14 March 1894 at Hernhill, Kent.2 He was the son of William Charles Dawes. Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes married Joan Prideaux Selby, daughter of Prideaux George Selby O.B.E., M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P. and Elizabeth Mary Alice Eastty M.B.E., on 1 August 1917 in St. Mary's Church, Teynham, Kent.1 Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes died on 5 February 1949 in University College Hospital, London, at the age of 54.3,4
Rebecca Dawes married Rev. William Homes, son of Robert Homes.1
Child of Rebecca Dawes and Rev. William Homes
- Sarah Homes+1 b. 1748, d. 1826
- [S27] Herbert Tappan, Tapan Genealogy.
Rufus Dawes married Elizabeth Eliot Cranch, daughter of Hon. William Cranch and Anna Greenleaf, in June 1829.1
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 222.
William Charles Dawes
Child of William Charles Dawes
- Capt. Edwyn Sandys Dawes b. 14 Mar 1894, d. 5 Feb 1949
Constance Ethel Crosbie Dawson1
F, #19996, b. September 1875
Constance Ethel Crosbie Dawson's birth was registered in the quarter ending September 1875 in the Stafford registration district.1,2 She was the daughter of George James Crosbie Dawson and Catherine Webber Mackie.1