Deacon Edward Collins1
- [S77] Sybil Noyes and Charles Thornton Libby & Walter Goodwin Davis, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, p. 431.
F, b. 9 August 1909, d. 31 January 2000
Elizabeth Collins was born on 9 August 1909 in Buffalo, New York.1,2 She was the daughter of Charles Augustus Collins and Edna Grace Gratton.1 Elizabeth Collins married John Ives Sewall, son of Rev. Charles Grenville Sewall and Kate Louise Strong, on 21 June 1930 in Cleveland, Ohio.1 Elizabeth Collins died on 31 January 2000 in Damariscotta, Maine, at the age of 90.2,3
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Marriage Records and Indexes, 1810-1973.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, "Maine Deaths, 1956-1997," database, Maine Genealogy (http://www.mainegenealogy.net/individual_death_record.asp
- [S585] 1940 US Census, Buffalo, Erie, New York.
Lt. John Collins1
M, d. 13 April 1728
Lt. John Collins married Margaret Schuyler, daughter of Philipse Pieterse van Schuyler and Margarita Van Slechtenhorst, on 2 November 1701.1 Lt. John Collins died on 13 April 1728.1
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
F, b. 1639, d. before 24 August 1674
Martha Collins was born in 1639.2 She was the daughter of Deacon Edward Collins.1 Martha Collins married Rev. Joshua Moody, son of William/1 Moody and Sarah (Unknown), circa 1659.1,2 Martha Collins died before 24 August 1674.1
F, b. 14 May 1843, d. 1880
Eliza Collinson was born on 14 May 1843 in Liverpool, Lancashire.2 She was the daughter of William Collinson. Eliza Collinson married Dr. Joseph Benson Corlett on 20 June 1866 in St. Bride's Church, Chester.1 Eliza Collinson died in 1880.3
Child of Eliza Collinson and Dr. Joseph Benson Corlett
Child of William Collinson
- Eliza Collinson+ b. 14 May 1843, d. 1880
M, b. 19 July 1740
M, b. 19 January 1737/38
John Colman was born on 19 January 1737/38 in Boston, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of John Colman Jr. and Sarah Payne.1
John Colman Jr.1
M, b. 2 March 1703, d. 25 March 1771
John Colman Jr.. A distiller.2 He was born on 2 March 1703 in Boston.3 He was the son of John Colman and Judith Hobbey.2,3 John Colman Jr. married Sarah Payne, daughter of William Payne and Anne or Margaret Stewart, on 26 December 1734.1,2 John Colman Jr. died on 25 March 1771 in Boston at the age of 68.3
Children of John Colman Jr. and Sarah Payne
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 2, p. 378.
F, b. July 1736
M, b. August 1739, d. before August 1744
William Colman was born in August 1739.1 He was the son of John Colman Jr. and Sarah Payne.1 William Colman died before August 1744.
M, b. August 1744
F, d. 22 December 1833
Wilhelmina Colquhoun married John Campbell of Stonefield on 15 July 1808.1 Wilhelmina Colquhoun died on 22 December 1833.
Child of Wilhelmina Colquhoun and John Campbell of Stonefield
- Mary Wilhelmina Campbell+ b. 1 Nov 1816, d. 15 Nov 1878
- [S393] John Bernard Burke, Burke's Peerage, 107th edition.
Annie Holbrook Colson1
F, b. circa 1844, d. 28 December 1880
Annie Holbrook Colson was born circa 1844.2 She married Abner Derby Tirrell on 8 September 1861 in Braintree, Massachusetts.2 Annie Holbrook Colson died on 28 December 1880 in Weymouth, Massachusetts, of diphtheria.1
Aileen De Quincy Colston1
F, b. 31 January 1897
Aileen De Quincy Colston was born on 31 January 1897 in Maugerville, New Brunswick.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Robert Waller Colston and Florence De Quincy Sewell.2 Aileen De Quincy Colston married Maurice Edward Chichester Doering, son of Edward Sutherland Doering and Stella Frances Chichester, on 10 October 1935 in Saint John, New Brunswick.3
Elsie E. Colston1
F, b. 12 November 1890
Elsie E. Colston was born on 12 November 1890 in Québec.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Robert Waller Colston and Florence De Quincy Sewell.2
Lois M. Colston1
F, b. 15 October 1892
Lois M. Colston was born on 15 October 1892 in Québec.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Robert Waller Colston and Florence De Quincy Sewell.2
Rev. Robert Waller Colston
M, b. 2 August 1852, d. 7 March 1912
Rev. Robert Waller Colston was born on 2 August 1852 in Québec.1,2 He was the son of Elizabeth Ward.3 Rev. Robert Waller Colston married Florence De Quincy Sewell, daughter of Montague Charles Sewell and Charlotte Elizabeth Mary Bowles Wolff, on 15 January 1890.4 Rev. Robert Waller Colston died on 7 March 1912 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, at the age of 59.4 He was buried on 9 March 1912 in Mount Hermon Cemetery, Québec.4,5,6
Children of Rev. Robert Waller Colston and Florence De Quincy Sewell
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
- [S522] Gordon A. Morley and William J. Park, Mount Hermon Cemetery, U85.
- [S463] 1891 Canadian Census , Quebec. Compton, Westbury.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church), 1912.
- [S522] Gordon A. Morley and William J. Park, Mount Hermon Cemetery, U98.
Mary Laura Colt1
F, b. 17 December 1866
Mary Laura Colt was born on 17 December 1866 in St. Joseph, Montana.1 She married Sidney Coolidge, son of Dr. Algernon Coolidge and Mary Lowell, on 13 August 1891.1
Children of Mary Laura Colt and Sidney Coolidge
- Mary Lowell Coolidge1 b. 9 Dec 1891
- Sidney Coolidge Jr.1 b. 9 Nov 1894
- Edmund Jefferson Coolidge1 b. 13 Apr 1899, d. Aug 1974
- Thomas Buckingham Coolidge1 b. 2 Jul 1901, d. 6 Mar 1990
- John Coolidge1 b. 1902, d. 1918
- Helen Coolidge1 b. 24 May 1904
- Francis Lowell Coolidge1 b. 4 Dec 1906, d. Jan 1972
- Philip Coolidge1 b. 25 Aug 1908
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1 p. 354.
M, b. 16 January 1932, d. 15 May 2011
Robert Tearle Comey Jr. was born on 16 January 1932 in Cleveland, Ohio.3 He died on 15 May 2011 in Carolina Meadows, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, at the age of 79.3
Ada Florence Comfort
F, b. January 1890
Ada Florence Comfort was born in January 1890 in Canterbury.1 She was the daughter of Charles Boots Comfort and Florence Annie Furminger.2,3 Ada Florence Comfort was christened on 6 April 1890 at Boughton-under-Blean, Kent.2 She married Cecil Monypenny Sewell, son of Sewallis Arthur Sewell and Cecilia Hara Dotiani Noris, on 8 August 1910 in Whitstable, Kent.4 Ada Florence Sewell and Cecil Monypenny Sewell appear in the 1911 census where his occupation is shown as a grocer of 87 High Street, Herne Bay.5 Ada Florence Sewell and Cecil Monypenny Sewell were divorced on 13 November 1916.4
Charles Boots Comfort1
Clarence B. Compton
Clarence B. Compton married Sarah Virginia Sanford.
Eleanor Gordon Compton1
F, b. 19 June 1894, d. 29 October 1981
Eleanor Gordon Compton was born on 19 June 1894.2 She was the daughter of Clarence B. Compton and Sarah Virginia Sanford. Eleanor Gordon Compton married Paul Herbert Sewall, son of Robert Henry Fenwick Sewall and Rachel C.F. Nelson, on 2 June 1917 in Lake Charles, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.3 Eleanor Gordon Compton died on 29 October 1981 in Louisiana at the age of 87.2
Child of Eleanor Gordon Compton and Paul Herbert Sewall
Margaret Comyn ?1
Margaret Comyn ? was the daughter of Sir Fergus Comyn, Lord of Gorgyn. Margaret Comyn ? married Sir William de Livingston, Lord of Gorgyn, Craigmillar and Drumry, son of Sir Andrew de Livingston and Lady Elene de Quarantley,, circa 1260.1
Children of Margaret Comyn ? and Sir William de Livingston, Lord of Gorgyn, Craigmillar and Drumry
Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan1
M, d. before 6 April 1290
Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan was the son of William Comyn, Earl of Buchan and Margaret, Countess of Buchan.1 Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan married Elizabeth de Quincy, daughter of Roger de Quincy, 2nd Earl of Winchester and Helen of Galloway. Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan died before 6 April 1290.2
F, d. 1267
Elizabeth Comyn was the daughter of William Comyn, Earl of Buchan and Margaret, Countess of Buchan. Elizabeth Comyn married William de Mar, Earl of Mar, son of Duncan de Mar, Earl of Mar. Elizabeth Comyn died in 1267.