Helen Maxine Bryant1
F, b. 27 June 1909, d. 14 May 1997
Helen Maxine Bryant was born on 27 June 1909 in Texas.2 She was the daughter of William Rufus Bryant and Lettie Marie Keyser.1,3 Helen Maxine Bryant married firstly Edwin Elye Sewall, son of Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall and Janie Gillispie Thompson, on 24 October 1930 in First Presbyterian Church, Dallas, Texas.1 Helen Maxine Bryant married secondly Joseph Taylor Groves on 28 July 1984 in Collin County, Texas.4,5 Helen Maxine Bryant died on 14 May 1997 in Collin County, Texas, at the age of 87.6
- [S205] Newspaper, The Dallas Morning News, 25 October 1930.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Dallas Morning News, 31 December 1938.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Collin County, Texas, Marriage Index, 1800-2010.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 54446661."
- [S89] Family Search, Texas, Death Index, 1964-1998.
F, d. 1905
Henriette Bryant married Arthur S. Worthen, son of George H. Worthen and Ella E. Stearns.1 Henriette Bryant died in 1905.1
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
M, b. January 1892
Henry Grady Bryant was born in January 1892 in Florida (recorded as Grady H. in the census.)3 He was the son of Powhatan Ambrose Bryant and Sarah Stewart Sewall.1
Henry Isaiah Bryant
M, d. between 1870 and 1873
Henry Isaiah Bryant married firstly Drusilla Showalter, daughter of William Showalter, say 1866.1,2 Henry Isaiah Bryant died between 1870 and 1873.
Howard Sewall Bryant1
M, b. 4 December 1890, d. 16 January 1969
Howard Sewall Bryant was born on 4 December 1890 in McIntosh, Florida.2,3 He was the son of Powhatan Ambrose Bryant and Sarah Stewart Sewall.1 Howard Sewall Bryant married Thelma Whidden Reed on 30 November 1920 in New Orleans, Louisiana.3 In 1930 he was employed as a postal clerk on the railway.4 Howard Sewall Bryant died on 16 January 1969 in Mississippi at the age of 78.5
Child of Howard Sewall Bryant and Thelma Whidden Reed
- [S148] Murphy Andrews Sewall, Murph Sewall family tree.
- [S180] Bible Records, NEHGS Bible Records, 1282. Gen 1 S 417: Sewall Family Bible.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970.
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 40420757."
M, b. October 1894
Jack Sewall Bryant was born in October 1894 in Florida (recorded as Sewall L. in the census.)3 He was the son of Powhatan Ambrose Bryant and Sarah Stewart Sewall.1
Jerry Lowie Bryant1
F, b. 16 November 1930, d. 13 July 2003
Jerry Lowie Bryant was born on 16 November 1930.1 She was the daughter of Howard Sewall Bryant and Thelma Whidden Reed.1 Jerry Lowie Bryant died on 13 July 2003 probably in Pensacola, Florida, at the age of 72.2
Powhatan Ambrose Bryant1
M, b. 8 January 1862, d. 19 May 1926
Powhatan Ambrose Bryant was born on 8 January 1862 in Clarke County, Alabama.2 He was the son of Ambrose S. Bryant.3 Powhatan Ambrose Bryant married Sarah Stewart Sewall, daughter of Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall and Ann Amelia DuBose, on 25 July 1888 in Ocala, Florida.2 Powhatan Ambrose Bryant died on 19 May 1926 in New Orleans, Louisiana, at the age of 64.2
Children of Powhatan Ambrose Bryant and Sarah Stewart Sewall
William Rufus Bryant1
M, b. 20 June 1878, d. 30 December 1938
William Rufus Bryant. Court reporter. He was born on 20 June 1878 in Nacogdoches, Texas.2,3 He was the son of William Wadsworth Bryant and Rufus Adelia King.3 William Rufus Bryant married Lettie Marie Keyser, daughter of William H. Keyser.2 William Rufus Bryant died on 30 December 1938 in Sherman, Dallas County, Texas, at the age of 60.2,3
Child of William Rufus Bryant and Lettie Marie Keyser
William Wadsworth Bryant1
Child of William Wadsworth Bryant and Rufus Adelia King
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas, Death Certificates, 1903–1982.
M, b. March 1880
Arthur Bryce was born in March 1880 in Ontario.1 He married Vera Coxwell, daughter of Charles William Hylton Coxwell and Bridget Helen Hahasey.1
Children of Arthur Bryce and Vera Coxwell
F, b. March 1910
Audrey Bryce was born in March 1910 in Ontario.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Bryce and Vera Coxwell.1
F, b. February 1904
Kathleen Bryce was born in February 1904 in Ontario.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Bryce and Vera Coxwell.1
M, b. 1905
Marian Bryson married Alexander Livingston of Halls of Airth and Falkirk.1
Child of Marian Bryson and Alexander Livingston of Halls of Airth and Falkirk
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p. 58.
Margaret, Countess of Buchan,
Children of Margaret, Countess of Buchan, and William Comyn, Earl of Buchan
- [S135] George Edward Cokayne, Complete peerage, II p. 374.
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
Mary Sophia Buchanan1
F, b. 1806
Mary Sophia Buchanan was born in 1806.1 She was the daughter of Judge Thomas Buchanan and Rebecca Maria H. Anderson.1 Mary Sophia Buchanan married Horatio MacPherson.1
M, b. 1740, d. 1787
Thomas Buchanan. Described as an immigrant.1 He was born in 1740.1 He married Anna Maria Cooke, daughter of John Cooke and Sophia Sewall.1 Thomas Buchanan died in 1787.1
Judge Thomas Buchanan1
M, b. 1768, d. 1847
Judge Thomas Buchanan was born in 1768.1 He was the son of Thomas Buchanan and Anna Maria Cooke.1 Judge Thomas Buchanan married Rebecca Maria H. Anderson, daughter of James Anderson.1 Judge Thomas Buchanan died in 1847.1
Anne G. Buck1
F, b. circa 1896
Anne G. Buck was born circa 1896 in Washington.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Benson Buck and Alice Constance Hutton.1
- [S207] 1910 US Census.
Arthur Benson Buck1
M, b. circa 1861, d. 9 December 1910
Wholesale liquor dealer in Seattle, Washington.2 Arthur Benson Buck was born circa 1861 in Nappa, California.3 He was the son of Franklin A. Buck and Jennie M. Pierce.3 Arthur Benson Buck married Alice Constance Hutton circa 1893.2 Arthur Benson Buck died on 9 December 1910 in Seattle, Washington.4
Children of Arthur Benson Buck and Alice Constance Hutton
M, b. 19 November 1768, d. 16 December 1844
Benjamin Buck was born on 19 November 1768 in Haverhill, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Jonathan Buck Jr. and Hannah Cole.1 Benjamin Buck married Sarah Sewall, daughter of Colonel Dummer Sewall and Mary Dunning, on 20 July 1788 in Bath, Sagadahoc, Maine.1,2 Benjamin Buck died on 16 December 1844 at the age of 76.3
Children of Benjamin Buck and Sarah Sewall
M, b. 22 September 1756, d. 18 November 1826
Daniel Buck. "followed the sea and became a captain".2 He was born on 22 September 1756 in Haverhill, Massachusetts.3 He was the son of Colonel Jonathan Buck and Lydia Morse.2 Daniel Buck married Mary Sewall, daughter of Colonel Dummer Sewall and Mary Dunning, on 24 April 1783.1,4,3 Daniel Buck died on 18 November 1826 in Bucksport at the age of 70.5
Children of Daniel Buck and Mary Sewall
- Sally Buck6 b. 25 Feb 1785
- Eliza Buck2 b. 7 Aug 1787, d. 12 Jan 1816
- Mary L. Buck2 b. 13 Jan 1789, d. 16 Jan 1799
- Hannah Buck2 b. 4 Oct 1789
- Maria Buck2 b. 2 Oct 1791
- Jonathan Sewall Buck2 b. 27 May 1793, d. 28 Sep 1813
- Lucy Morton Buck2 b. 5 Apr 1795
- Rufus Buck+1 b. 23 Jan 1797, d. 1878
- Daniel Buck2 b. 23 Jan 1797, d. Apr 1797
- Daniel Buck2 b. 30 Dec 1804
- Richard Pike Buck2 b. 20 Jan 1806
- Mary Langdon Buck6 b. 2 Oct 1808, d. 17 May 1811
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 30 p. 126.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 229.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 3 p. 249.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 77 p. 156.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 3 p. 36.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 25.
M, b. 30 December 1804
M, b. 23 January 1797, d. April 1797
Daniel Buck was born on 23 January 1797.2 He was the son of Daniel Buck and Mary Sewall.1 Daniel Buck died in April 1797.2
M, b. 20 May 1689, d. 1752
Ebenezer Buck was born on 20 May 1689 in Woburn, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Ephraim Buck.1 Ebenezer Buck married Lydia Eames in January 1713.1 Ebenezer Buck died in 1752.2
Rev. Edward Henry Buck1
Rev. Edward Henry Buck married Elizabeth Dutton Cooper, daughter of William Cooper and Eliza Balch Dutton, on 17 November 1858.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 44 p. 60.
F, b. 7 August 1787, d. 12 January 1816
Eliza Buck was born on 7 August 1787.2 She was the daughter of Daniel Buck and Mary Sewall.1 Eliza Buck died on 12 January 1816 at the age of 28.2
Emma Louise Buck1
F, b. 1862
Emma Louise Buck was born in 1862 in Weaverville, California.1,2 She was the daughter of Franklin A. Buck and Jennie M. Pierce.1 Emma Louise Buck married Homer F. Norton in 1884.1,2