M, b. 25 December 1871
Spencer Wyndham was born on 25 December 1871.1 He was the son of Alfred Wyndham and Caroline Elizabeth Stuart.
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
M, b. April 1864
Johannes Lucas Wyngaart1
Johannes Lucas Wyngaart married Susanna Wendell, daughter of Capt. Johannes Wendell and Elizabeth Staats, on 25 April 1695.1
- [S74] S.V. Talcott, Genealogical notes, p. 378.
William Abbott Wyse1
William Abbott Wyse married Susan Cornillon, daughter of Hypolite William Cornillon S.S.C. and Jean Gordon Smith, in 1888 in St. Andrew's, Edinburgh.1
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/02 0073.
Sir John Wysham Knt.
Sir John Wysham Knt. was living in Gloucester. Note: Banneret.
Child of Sir John Wysham Knt.
Joyce Yardley was the daughter of Alice Gibbons.
M, d. 1931
Donald Lee Yarletts died in infancy in 1931 in Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of George J. Yarletts and Mildred Letitia Sewall.1
George J. Yarletts
M, b. 11 September 1905, d. 3 August 1964
George J. Yarletts was born on 11 September 1905 in Pennsylvania. He married Mildred Letitia Sewall, daughter of James Clarence Sewall and Eva Viola Angell, on 19 April 1928.1 George J. Yarletts died on 3 August 1964 in Cleveland, Ohio, at the age of 58.1
Children of George J. Yarletts and Mildred Letitia Sewall
Wesley Dale "Buz" Yarletts1
M, b. 21 May 1950, d. 18 April 1970
Wesley Dale "Buz" Yarletts was born on 21 May 1950 in New Castle, Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of George J. Yarletts and Mildred Letitia Sewall.1 Wesley Dale "Buz" Yarletts died on 18 April 1970 in New Castle, Pennsylvania, at the age of 19.1
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
Mary Austin Yates1
F, b. 1811, d. 1889
Mary Austin Yates was born in 1811.1 She married John Reade Stuyvesant, son of Nicholas William Stuyvesant and Catharine Livingston Reade.1 Mary Austin Yates died in 1889.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 2. p 44.
F, b. 14 March 1859, d. 12 June 1939
Cynthia Pope Yeatman was born on 14 March 1859 in New Haven, Connecticut.3 She was the daughter of Thomas Yeatman and Lucretia Pope.4 Cynthia Pope Yeatman married, as his second wife, Arthur Wollaston Sewall, son of Kiah Bayley Sewall and Lucretia Day, on 29 December 1897 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cynthia Pope Yeatman died on 12 June 1939 in Maine at the age of 803,4 and is buried in Cutters cemetery, Jaffrey Center, New Hampshire.3
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Death and Burial Records Index, 1654-1949.
Hon. Lucien Theron Yeomans
M, b. 1 December 1840, d. 5 February 1906
Hon. Lucien Theron Yeomans was born on 1 December 1840.1 He married Susan Sophia Cleveland, daughter of Rev. Richard Falley Cleveland and Anne Neal, on 4 December 1867 in Oneida, New York.2 Hon. Lucien Theron Yeomans died on 5 February 1906 in California at the age of 65.1
Alice Yielding married Herbert Murray Jarvis, son of George Murray Jarvis and Elizabeth Arnold Jarvis, on 22 December 1875.1
Children of Alice Yielding and Herbert Murray Jarvis
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 125.
Llewellyn ap Ynyr Lord of Gelligynan in Yale
Child of Llewellyn ap Ynyr Lord of Gelligynan in Yale
- Gwenhwyfar (Angharad or Margaret) ferch Llewellyn, ap Ynyr+; (Nicholas inserts another generation calling her father Gruffydd ap Llewelyn ab Ynyr of Ial)1
- [S389] Thomas Nicholas, County Families of Wales, p. 455.
Elfleda of York1
F, b. circa 963, d. February 1002
Elfleda of York is also recorded as Elgiva of York.1 She was born circa 963.1 She was the daughter of Thorod Ealdorman of York.1 Elfleda of York married Aethelred the Unready, Aethelred II, King of England, son of Edgar King of England, Edgar the Peacable and Elfrida of Devon, in 985.2 Elfleda of York died in February 1002 in Winchester.1
Child of Elfleda of York and Aethelred the Unready, Aethelred II, King of England
Elizabeth of York
F, b. 11 February 1466, d. 11 February 1503
Elizabeth of York was born on 11 February 1466 in Palace of Westminster.1 She was the daughter of King Edward IV and Elizabeth Wydville. Elizabeth of York married Henry Tudor, King Henry VII, son of Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond and Lady Margaret Beaufort, in 1486. Elizabeth of York died on 11 February 1503 in the Tower of London at the age of 37 in childbirth and was buried in Westminster Abbey.1
Children of Elizabeth of York and Henry Tudor, King Henry VII
- [S147] Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Families, p. 151.
Richard Duke of York
Richard Duke of York was the son of Richard Earl of Cambridge and Anne Mortimer. Richard Duke of York married Cecily Neville.
Thorod Ealdorman of York1
- [S147] Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Families, p. 23.
F, b. 1582, d. 27 December 1643
Dorothy Yorke was born in 1582 in Northamptonshire.2 She was the daughter of Edmund Yorke.2 Dorothy Yorke married firstly Govenor Thomas Dudley, son of Captain Roger Dudley and Susanna Thorne, on 25 April 1603 in Hardingstone, Northampton. Dorothy Yorke died on 27 December 1643 in Roxbury, Massachusetts.3,2
Children of Dorothy Yorke and Govenor Thomas Dudley
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 77.
F, b. circa 1515, d. 8 September 1601
Elizabeth Yorke was born circa 1515.2 She was the daughter of Roger Yorke and Eleanor Luttrell.1 Elizabeth Yorke married Edmund Percival before 1535.1,2 Elizabeth Yorke died on 8 September 1601 in Carhampton, Somerset.2
M, d. 2 February 1634/35
Roger Yorke. Serjeant-at-law.2 He married Eleanor Luttrell, daughter of Sir Hugh Luttrell and Margaret Hill.1 Roger Yorke died on 2 February 1634/35.3
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 332.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, RootsWeb: GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Percival Lowell's Royal Ancestry. Posting by Douglas Richardson. http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/GEN-MEDIEVAL/2004-01/…
- [S224] Society for Medieval Genealogy, Direct Descendants of Aline de Gai, 7 May 2005.
F, b. 1820
Elizabeth Youl was born in 1820 in Tasmania. She was the daughter of Rev. John Youl and Jane Stroud.1 Elizabeth Youl was christened on 26 March 1820 at Tasmania.2 She married James Webster on 23 February 1841 in Tasmania.2 Clementina is recorded as being her eighth child, two boys and six girls, two of the girls being dead by then.3 Elizabeth Youl appears on the census of 4 April 1881 at 21 Longridge Street, London, as a widow aged 62, with three daughters. Her daughter Helen is obviously visiting together with her three children. The household employs a cook, housemaid and a nurse.4
Children of Elizabeth Youl and James Webster
- [S133] Robert Sewell, Information from Robert Sewell.
- [S89] Family Search, Tasmanian civil records of births, marriages and deaths : births 1803-1899; deaths, 1838-1899, burials, 1803-1933; marriages, 1803-1899 Tasmania. Registrar General.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/010135.
- [S50] British Census 1881.
Rev. John Youl1
- [S133] Robert Sewell, Information from Robert Sewell.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, vol. 6 p. 135.
Child of Alexander Young
- Benjamin Loring Young+ b. 28 Aug 1848, d. 15 Aug 1907