M, b. 11 October 1661
Thomas Titcomb was born on 11 October 1661.2 He was the son of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield.1 Thomas Titcomb married Mary Dam on 30 November 1693 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,3,4
Children of Thomas Titcomb and Mary Dam
Thomas Dinsmore Titcomb1
Thomas Dinsmore Titcomb was the son of Joseph Titcomb and Dorcas Dinsmore.1 Thomas Dinsmore Titcomb married Susan Briery Campbell, daughter of Samuel Campbell and Ruth Briery.1 Thomas Dinsmore Titcomb was living in Kingsbury, Maine.1
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.163.
F, b. 21 February 1658, d. 1696
Tirzah Titcomb was born on 21 February 1658.2 She was the daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield.1 Tirzah Titcomb married firstly Thomas Bartlett, son of Richard Bartlett Jun., on 24 November 1685 at Newbury.1,3 Tirzah Titcomb married secondly James Ordway, son of James Ordway, by 1691.1,3 Tirzah Titcomb died in 1696.3
Walter Dwight Titcomb1
M, b. 1 November 1863
Walter Dwight Titcomb was born on 1 November 1863.1 He was the son of Walter Lawrence Titcomb and Ella Louisa Dwight.1
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p. 931.
Walter Lawrence Titcomb1
M, b. May 1841, d. 4 August 1864
Walter Lawrence Titcomb was born in May 1841.1 He was the son of Emerson Titcomb and Mary Helen Robinson.1 Walter Lawrence Titcomb married Ella Louisa Dwight on 9 September 1861.1 Walter Lawrence Titcomb died on 4 August 1864 in Mobile ? at the age of 23 killed in action when his ship sunk.2
M, b. 8 April 1687, d. 21 June 1747
William Titcomb was born on 8 April 1687 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Penuel Titcomb and Lydia Poore.1 The marriage intention of William Titcomb and Joanna Ordway was published on 26 January 1714/15 in Newbury, Massachusetts.3,2 The marriage intention of William Titcomb and Apphia Rolfe was published on 15 November 1717 in Newbury, Massachusetts.3,2 William Titcomb died on 21 June 1747 at the age of 60.2
Children of William Titcomb and Joanna Ordway
M, b. circa 1620, d. 24 September 1676
William Titcomb was born circa 1620. He emigrated in April 1634 to Newbury, Berkshire, "He had taken passage in the Mary and John, from London, 24th March 1634, but was casually deprived of the opportunity, and came next month in the Hercules. He settled in Quascacumquen, which was incorporated the following year as the town of Newbury.2 He married firstly Joanna Bartlett, daughter of Richard Bartlett Sen., by 1640 at Newbury, Massachusetts.1,3 William Titcomb married Elizabeth Bitfield on 3 March 1653/54 in Newbury, Massachusetts.4,3,5 William Titcomb died on 24 September 1676 in Newbury "of fever and ague."6,7
Children of William Titcomb and Joanna Bartlett
Children of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 152.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.144.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 150.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Newbury, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 156.
M, b. 18 March 1648, d. 2 June 1659
William Titcomb was born on 18 March 1648.2 He was the son of William Titcomb and Joanna Bartlett.1 William Titcomb died on 2 June 1659 at the age of 11.2
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.163.
M, b. 20 December 1721
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 171.
M, b. circa 1791, d. 17 March 1850
William Titcomb was born circa 1791.2 He was the son of Rev. Benjamin Titcomb and Mary Fairfield.1 William Titcomb married Salome Delano.3 William Titcomb died on 17 March 1850 in Maine.2
Children of William Titcomb and Salome Delano
M, b. 1786, d. 1787
William Titcomb was born in 1786.1 He was the son of Andrew Phillips Titcomb and Mary Dole.1 William Titcomb died in 1787.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://genforum.genealogy.com/titcomb/messages/86.html posting by Linda Bowser Waterman.
Sgt. William Titcomb1
M, b. 14 August 1659, d. 4 February 1740
Sgt. William Titcomb was born on 14 August 1659.2 He was the son of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield.1 Sgt. William Titcomb married Ann Cottle, daughter of William Cottle, on 15 May 1683 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,3 Sgt. William Titcomb died on 4 February 1740 at the age of 80.4
Children of Sgt. William Titcomb and Ann Cottle
- Joanna Titcomb4
- Jedediah Titcomb+4 b. 17 Jan 1683/84
- Daniel Titcomb+4 b. 22 Apr 1691, d. 1758 or 1759
- Sarah Titcomb+4 b. 17 Dec 1693
- Elias Titcomb4 b. 27 Feb 1695/96
- Capt. Joseph Titcomb+4 b. 30 Mar 1698
- Benjamin Titcomb4 b. 30 Mar 1698
- Moses Titcomb4 b. 19 Jun 1700, d. b Jul 1707
- John Titcomb4 b. 3 Sep 1702
- Mary Titcomb4 b. 4 Oct 1704
- Col. Moses Titcomb+4 b. 8 Jul 1707, d. 8 Sep 1755
William Henry Titcomb1
William Henry Titcomb was the son of William Titcomb and Salome Delano.1 William Henry Titcomb married Mary Crockett on 18 December 1843 in Boston, Massachusetts.1,2
Lydia Varney Tobey1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
Evans Murray Todhunter1
Child of Evans Murray Todhunter and Amy Florence Davis
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1916 for Reginald Edgar Todhunter.
Reginald Edgar Todhunter1
M, b. 8 July 1889, d. 2 September 1966
Reginald Edgar Todhunter was born on 8 July 1889 in Wandsworth, London.1 He was the son of Evans Murray Todhunter and Amy Florence Davis.2 Reginald Edgar Todhunter was christened on 16 February 1890 at St. Mark's, Wandsworth, London.2 He married firstly La Mossia Marguerte Heilman on 24 February 1912 in Delaware, there were several children.3 Reginald Edgar Todhunter married secondly Evelyn Carr Sewall, daughter of Allan Chisolm Sewall and Lena Winifred Knight, on 17 October 1961 in Imperial, California.1 Reginald Edgar Todhunter died on 2 September 1966 in Southold, Suffolk County, New York, at the age of 77.1
Child of Ida Toeni and King Henry II, called Curtmantle, King of England
- [S175] Frederick Lewis Weis, Ancestral Roots, p. 38.
F, b. 8 June 1830, d. 29 January 1904
Emily Toller was born on 8 June 1830 in Hampstead, London.1 She married John Symonds Bockett, son of Daniel Smith Bockett and Theresa Aubrina Symonds, on 27 November 1862 in St Paul's, Hampstead, London.1 Emily Toller died on 29 January 1904 in Hampstead, London, at the age of 73.1
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, Descendants of Daniel Smith Bockett.
F, b. circa 1787, d. 9 February 1867
Martha Tolman was born circa 1787 in New Hampshire calculated from her age at death.2,3 She married Daniel Sewall, son of Thomas Sewall and Priscilla Coney, on 12 March 1820.1 Martha Tolman died on 9 February 1867 in Farmington, Franklin County, Maine,2 and is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Farmington.4
Children of Martha Tolman and Daniel Sewall
Rev. Arthur Straford Tomkins1
M, b. 3 November 1863, d. 16 November 1932
Rev. Arthur Straford Tomkins was baptised on 3 November 1863 at Odense, Denmark.2 He was the son of Henry Tivg Tomkins and Harriet Mary Brigstocke.2 Rev. Arthur Straford Tomkins married Henrietta Mary Woodward, daughter of Henry William Woodward and Henrietta Rushout Sewell, on 29 July 1893 in Emmanuel Church, Maida Hill, London.1 Rev. Arthur Straford Tomkins appeared in the 1911 census. Where he is shown as vicar of Holy Trinity, Plymouth.3 He died on 16 November 1932, at the age of 69 he was rector of Edith Weston at the time.4
Child of Rev. Arthur Straford Tomkins and Henrietta Mary Woodward
Ernest Stewart Tomkins1
M, b. circa 1900
Ernest Stewart Tomkins was born circa 1900 in Middlesex.2 He was the son of Rev. Arthur Straford Tomkins and Henrietta Mary Woodward.1 Ernest Stewart Tomkins was living in 1961.1