Ezekiel Trowbridge Jr.1
Ezekiel Trowbridge Jr. was the son of Ezekiel Hayes Trowbridge and Sarah Ann Day.1 Ezekiel Trowbridge Jr. married Catherine Allen Quincy, daughter of John Williams Quincy and Catharine Fecks Allen, on 10 November 1869 in Manhattan, New York.1
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
Adelais de Troyes1
Child of Adelais de Troyes and Charles Duke of Lower Lotharingia
- [S406] Charles Cawley, Medieval Lands, Namur (as at October 2007).
Henry True married Jane Bradbury, daughter of Thomas Bradbury and Mary Perkins, on 15 March 1667/68 in Salisbury, Massachusetts.1
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
Julia True married Samuel Bradbury.
Louisa Mathilda Trueman1
F, d. June 1884
Louisa Mathilda Trueman was the daughter of Thomas Trueman.1 Louisa Mathilda Trueman married Thomas William Tindal, son of Thomas Tindal and Mary Anne Uhtoff, on 3 September 1864 in British Embassy, Paris.1 Louisa's death was registered in the quarter ending June 1884 in the Kingston registration district.2
- [S82] John Bernard Burke, Colonial Gentry, p. 480.
Hon. David Trufant1
F, b. circa 1809
Hannah Trufant was born circa 1809 in Maine.1 She was the daughter of (unknown) Trufant. Hannah Trufant married Samuel Moody Sewall, son of Rev. Henry Sewall and Esther Minot Moody.1
Mary C. Trufant1
F, b. circa 1816
Mary C. Trufant was born circa 1816 in Maine.1 She was the daughter of (unknown) Trufant.1 Mary C. Trufant appears on the census of 1860 at Foxcroft, Piscataquis, Maine, living with her sister and brother-in-law.1
Rachel Allen Trufant1
F, b. 25 October 1797, d. 14 November 1878
Rachel Allen Trufant was born on 25 October 1797 in Bath, Maine.2 She was the daughter of William Trufant.1 Rachel Allen Trufant married William Dunning Sewall, son of Joseph Sewall and Lydia Marsh, on 1 January 1821 in Bath, Maine, the marriage being solemnised by the Rev. John W. Ellingwood.3 Rachel Allen Trufant died on 14 November 1878 at the age of 814 and is buried in Maple Grove Cemetery, Bath, Maine.4
Children of Rachel Allen Trufant and William Dunning Sewall
- Harriet Hyde Sewall+5 b. 28 May 1823, d. 3 Feb 1923
- Marcia Elizabeth S. Sewall+5 b. 1 Jul 1825, d. 17 Jul 1863
- William Dunning Sewall6 b. 2 May 1827, d. 9 Sep 1851
- Edward Sewall+5 b. 28 Sep 1833, d. 21 Mar 1879
- Hon. Arthur Sewall+5 b. 25 Nov 1835, d. 5 Sep 1900
- Rev. Dr. Franklin Sewall+5 b. 24 Sep 1837, d. 7 Dec 1915
- Alice Worcester Sewall5 b. c 16 May 1841, d. 8 Jan 1933
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 36.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
- [S104] Various contributors, Maine Historical and Genealogical Recorder, Vol. VI. p.479.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 63063181."
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S192] Private communication.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 36.
M, b. 1265
Richard Trussell (fl. 1265.)1 He married Rose Pantulf, daughter of William Pantulf of Wem and Tyrley.1
William Trussell was the son of Richard Trussell and Rose Pantulf.1 In his mother's right he was lord of Cubleston and Mayfield.1
- [S362] Sampson Erdeswick, A survey of Staffordshire, p. 32.
Phyllis Ada Tuck1
F, b. 29 February 1888
Phyllis Ada Tuck was born on 29 February 1888 in St. Marylebone, London.1 She was the daughter of William Henry Tuck.1 Phyllis Ada Tuck married firstly Norman Winslow Cabot, son of Edward Clarke Cabot and Louisa Winslow Sewall, on 13 September 1919 in Manchester, Massachusetts.2
William Henry Tuck1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
Ellen Louisa Tucker1
F, b. 22 September 1811, d. 8 February 1831
Ellen Louisa Tucker was born on 22 September 1811 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Beza Tucker and Margaret F. Kent.2 Ellen Louisa Tucker married Ralph Waldo Emerson, son of Rev. William Emerson and Ruth Haskins, in September 1829.3 Ellen Louisa Tucker died on 8 February 1831 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at the age of 19.2
F, b. 13 July 1829, d. 1920
Jeanette Tucker was born on 13 July 1829.2 She married Joseph Wood Alden, son of Brig-Gen. Luther Alden and Susan Wood, on 21 August 1852.2 Jeanette Tucker died in 1920.1
Children of Jeanette Tucker and Joseph Wood Alden
Nancy Gale Tucker1
F, b. 16 September 1786, d. 17 October 1849
Nancy Gale Tucker was born on 16 September 1786.1 She married Hon. William Pitt Preble, son of Esaias Preble and Lydia Ingraham, on 7 September 1810.1 Nancy Gale Tucker died on 17 October 1849 at the age of 63.1
Children of Nancy Gale Tucker and Hon. William Pitt Preble
- [S296] William P. Preble, Preble families, p. 12.
Martha Tuckerman ?1
F, d. before 1756
Martha Tuckerman ? married William Sewall, son of Nicholas Sewall and Mehitable Storer, before 1749.1 Martha Tuckerman ? died before 1756.1
Children of Martha Tuckerman ? and William Sewall
Frederick Tuckerman married Alice Girdler Cooper, daughter of James Sullivan Cooper and Abigail Ingersoll Girdler, on 6 September 1881 in Amherst, Massachusetts.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 44 p. 61.
Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond1
M, b. circa 1430, d. 1 November 1456
Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond was born circa 1430.1 He was the son of Owen Tudor and Katherine of France. Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond married Lady Margaret Beaufort, daughter of John Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset and Margaret St. John (née Beauchamp), in October 1455 in Bletsoe Castle, Bedfordshire.2 Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond died on 1 November 1456 in Carmarthen Castle, Wales.2
Child of Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond and Lady Margaret Beaufort
- Henry Tudor, King Henry VII+ b. 28 Jan 1457, d. 1509
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 16857.
Henry Tudor, King Henry VII
M, b. 28 January 1457, d. 1509
Henry Tudor, King Henry VII was born on 28 January 1457 in Pembroke Castle, Wales, being his father's posthumous child.1,2 He was the son of Edmund Tudor, Earl of Richmond and Lady Margaret Beaufort. Henry Tudor, King Henry VII married Elizabeth of York, daughter of King Edward IV and Elizabeth Wydville, in 1486. Henry Tudor, King Henry VII died in 1509.
Children of Henry Tudor, King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York
Henry Tudor, King Henry VIII of England
M, b. 28 June 1491, d. 28 January 1547
F, b. 29 November 1489, d. 18 October 1541
Margaret Tudor was born on 29 November 1489 in Palace of Westminster.2 She was the daughter of Henry Tudor, King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York. Margaret Tudor married James Stewart, King James IV of Scotland, son of James Stewart, King James III of Scotland and Margarete Denmark, on 8 August 1503. Margaret Tudor married Archibald Douglas, 6th Earl of Angus circa 5 August 1514 in Kinnoul Church.3 Margaret Tudor died on 18 October 1541 at the age of 51.1
Child of Margaret Tudor and James Stewart, King James IV of Scotland
- James Stewart, King James V of Scotland+ b. 1512, d. 1542
Child of Margaret Tudor and Archibald Douglas, 6th Earl of Angus
- Lady Margaret Douglas+ b. 1515, d. 1578
Owen Tudor married Katherine of France.
F, b. June 1878
Rosamond Tudor was born in June 1878 in Massachusetts.2 She married Alexander Henry Higginson, son of Major Henry Lee Higginson and Ida Agassiz, on 9 October 1899 in Boston, Massachusetts.1