Cornelia Janetta Elizabeth Thierens1
F, b. circa December 1840, d. 30 July 1866
Cornelia Janetta Elizabeth Thierens was born circa December 1840 in Demerara.2,3 She was the daughter of Albertus Adriaan Mennes Thierens. Cornelia Janetta Elizabeth Thierens married Dr. James Arthur Sewell, son of Dr. James Arthur Sewell and Maria Cornelia Westrene Macrae, on 25 March 1862 in St. Thomas's Episcopal Church, Edinburgh, the service was conducted by the Rev. D.T.K. Drummond. In the notice of the marriage the groom is described as "Assistant Surgeon Bengal Army."1 Cornelia Janetta Elizabeth Thierens died on 30 July 1866 in Lake Beauport aged twenty five years and seven months, of consumption.2,3 She was buried on 2 August 1866 in Mount Hermon Cemetery Q-374, Sillery, Québec, Henry Roe was the officiating minister.2,3,4
Children of Cornelia Janetta Elizabeth Thierens and Dr. James Arthur Sewell
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, 3 April 1862.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Holy Trinity church)), 1866.
- [S454] Website Archives nationales du Québec (http://pistard.banq.qc.ca) "Registre d'inhumation du Mount Hermon Cemetery, 1848-1904."
- [S522] Gordon A. Morley and William J. Park, Mount Hermon Cemetery, Q43.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Maynard Allister Thiselton1
M, b. circa 1934, d. 5 October 2008
Maynard Allister Thiselton was born circa 1934.1 He was the son of Catherine Crombie Greig.1 Maynard Allister Thiselton died on 5 October 2008 in Botha's Hill, South Africa.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960. Plymouth, 1936 May. City of Exeter.
M, d. 1446
Abbie Evans Thomas1
F, b. 7 March 1840, d. 20 April 1933
Abbie Evans Thomas was born on 7 March 1840.2 She was the daughter of Seymour Thomas and Mary Evans.1 Abbie Evans Thomas married Henry Edwin Sewall, son of Rev. Rufus King Sewall and Anne Elizabeth Whitehurst, on 23 December 1873.1 Abbie Evans Thomas died on 20 April 1933 in Fort Pierce, Florida, at the age of 933 and was buried in All Saints Cemetery, Jensen Beach, Florida.
Arthur M. Thomas1
Arthur M. Thomas married Ethel Cornillon, daughter of Hypolite William Cornillon S.S.C. and Jean Gordon Smith, in 1892 in St. Andrew's, Edinburgh.1
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/02 0454.
Ellen Theresa Thomas1
F, b. circa 1841, d. 8 December 1877
Ellen Theresa Thomas was born circa 1841.1 She married Henry Morgan, son of Robert William Morgan and Jane Beale Bleaden Pierce, on 11 July 1870 in Barnwood, Gloucestershire.2 Ellen Theresa Thomas died on 8 December 1877 in 7 York-buildings, Gloucester.1
Helen ferch Thomas ap Llewelyn ap Owain Glyndwr1
Helen ferch Thomas ap Llewelyn ap Owain Glyndwr married Gruffydd Fychan, ap Gruffydd Baron of Glyndyfrdwy, Lord of Cynllaith Owain, son of Gruffudd ap Madog Fychan,.
Child of Helen ferch Thomas ap Llewelyn ap Owain Glyndwr and Gruffydd Fychan, ap Gruffydd Baron of Glyndyfrdwy, Lord of Cynllaith Owain
- Owain ap Gruffyd Fychan+ b. 28 May 1359, d. 21 Sep 1415
- [S175] Frederick Lewis Weis, Ancestral Roots, p. 237.
F, b. 3 September 1836, d. September 1922
Isabella Thomas was born on 3 September 1836 in Cornwall.1 She married Major Gen. Francis Mitchell Haultain, son of Major Gen. Francis Haultain and Eliza Ann Dean, on 27 August 1856 in Ootacamund, India.1 Isabella Thomas died in September 1922.1
Child of Isabella Thomas and Major Gen. Francis Mitchell Haultain
- [S118] Theodore Graham Haultain and Joan Haultain & Maynard, Margaret Stanley, The Haultain family tree 1689-2000, p. 185.
M, d. before 1901
The marriage of John Thomas and Elizabeth Rees was registered in the quarter ending June 1895 in the Cardigan registration district.1 John Thomas possibly died before 1901 because his sons appear to be orphans and living with their grandparents in 1901.
Children of John Thomas and Elizabeth Rees
John Francis Thomas1
M, b. 16 February 1899, d. September 1949
John Francis Thomas was born on 16 February 1899 in Carmarthen.2,3 He was the son of John Thomas and Elizabeth Rees.1 John Francis Thomas appears on the census of 1901 at the Union Inn, Llandyssul, Cardiganshire, staying, together with his brother, with his grandparents.1 The marriage of John Francis Thomas and Hannah Maria Davies was registered in the quarter ending June 1925 in the Pontypridd, Glamorganshire registration district.3,2 John Francis Thomas and Hannah Maria Davies were living at Llysgwyn, Teifiside, Cardiganshire, in September 1939 where his occupation is given as bricklayer.3 He was probably the John Francis Thomas aged 50 whose death was registered in the quarter ending September 1949 in the Cardigan S registration district.4
John Hill Thomas1
John Hill Thomas married Frances Cornillon, daughter of Hypolite William Cornillon S.S.C. and Jean Gordon Smith, in 1890 in St. Andrew's, Edinburgh.1
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/02 0062.
- [S337] Robert Piercy Dow, The book of Dow, p. 570.
Richard D. Thomas1
M, b. 9 August 1878, d. 20 August 1933
Richard D. Thomas was born on 9 August 1878.2 He married Katherine Moor Sewall, daughter of James Wingate Sewall and Harriet Sterling Moor, on 6 July 1929.1 Richard D. Thomas died on 20 August 1933 at the age of 55.2
William Rees Thomas1
M, b. September 1897
William Rees Thomas's birth was registered in the quarter ending September 1897 in the Carmarthen registration district.1,2 He was the son of John Thomas and Elizabeth Rees.1 William Rees Thomas appears on the census of 1901 at Union Inn, Llandyssul, Cardiganshire, staying, together with his brother, with his grandparents.1 He appeared in the 1911 census. Where he is listed as an apprentice carpenter to his uncle David Rees, a speculative builder of 26 St. Albans Street, Treherbert.
Child of A.J. Thompson and Mary Anna Gillispie
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
F, b. 1692, d. 10 September 1778
Abigail Thompson was born in 1692 in Newbury, Essex.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Edward Thompson and Sarah Webster.3,2 Abigail Thompson married Lt. Stephen Longfellow, son of Ensign William Longfellow and Anne Sewall, on 25 March 1714 (5 Feb 1728 according to Titcomb p. 231; 24 May 1714 in Newbury Port, Essex, MA according to Lloyd and 5 Feb 1718 elsewhere.)4 Abigail Thompson died on 10 September 1778 in Newbury, Essex, Maine.2
Children of Abigail Thompson and Lt. Stephen Longfellow
- William Longfellow+3 b. 11 Sep 1714, d. 1787
- Ann Longfellow+3 b. 24 Apr 1716, d. 3 Jul 1792
- Edward Longfellow3 b. 29 Apr 1718, d. 22 Aug 1794
- Sarah Longfellow3 b. 8 Jan 1721, d. 17 Jul 1803
- Stephen Longfellow+ b. 7 Feb 1723, d. 1 May 1790
- Samuel Longfellow3 b. 4 Mar 1725, d. 4 Aug 1800
- Abigail Longfellow3 b. 23 May 1727, d. 23 Jul 1729
- Abigail Longfellow5 b. 10 Nov 1729, d. 26 Nov 1750
- Elizabeth Longfellow3 b. 18 Aug 1732, d. 25 Aug 1732
- Nathan Longfellow3 b. 17 Jan 1735, d. 19 Nov 1736
M, b. circa 1869
Alexander Thompson was born circa 1869 in Scotland.2 He married Mary Burr Stacy, daughter of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Amy Peters Sewall, circa 1895.1,2
Alexander Rogers Thompson1
- [S192] Private communication, 2 August 2013.
Alice Corbin Thompson
Alice Corbin Thompson was the daughter of Lettice Lee.
F, d. 19 May 1742
Ann Thompson married Joseph Orne, son of Deacon John Horne and Frances Stone (widow Greene), on 12 July 1677.1,2 Ann Thompson died on 19 May 1742.2
Children of Ann Thompson and Joseph Orne
Child of Ann Thompson and George Gordon 5th Duke of Gordon, 8th Marquess, 2nd Earl of Norwich
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 126/ 0020 0098.
Ann Dorotha Thompson1
F, b. 1805
Ann Dorotha Thompson was born in 1805.1 She married Rev. Jacob Little, son of Jesse Little and Martha Gerrish.1
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Anna Maria Martina Thompson1
Anna Maria Martina Thompson married John Swift Livingston, son of Robert Cambridge Livingston and Alice Swift.
Children of Anna Maria Martina Thompson and John Swift Livingston
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 101.
Augustus John Thompson1
Augustus John Thompson was the son of Capt. John Storer Thompson and Susan Sewall.1 Augustus John Thompson died in infancy.1
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 58.
Augustus John Thompson1
M, b. circa 23 April 1819, d. 11 May 1909
Augustus John Thompson was born circa 23 April 1819 in York, Maine.2 He was the son of Capt. John Storer Thompson and Susan Sewall.1 Augustus John Thompson died on 11 May 1909 at 185 Pleasant Street, Arlington, Maine.2
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Marriage Records Index, 1637-1947.
Benjamin Thompson married Susanna Kirtland.
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 41.
Charles Edward Thompson1
M, b. circa 1825, d. 13 May 1893
Charles Edward Thompson was born circa 1825.2 He was the son of Capt. John Storer Thompson and Susan Sewall.1 Charles Edward Thompson married Ellen Louise Simpson, daughter of Capt. Ebenezer Simpson, on 18 December 1868 in Dover, New Hampshire.3 Charles Edward Thompson died on 13 May 1893 in Middleton, Massachusetts.2