Marjorie G. Stacey1
F, b. circa 1906
Marjorie G. Stacey was born circa 1906 in Florida.1 She was the daughter of Harry A. Stacey and Grace Judson Sewall.1
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Takoma Park, Montgomery, Maryland.
Annie Page Stacy1
F, b. circa 1856
Annie Page Stacy was born circa 1856 in Indiana.1,2 She was the daughter of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Parthenia Ballard Page.1
Fitch Bissel Stacy1
M, b. 15 November 1821, d. 25 December 1893
Live stock breeder of Stacyville, Mitchell County, Iowa.2 Fitch Bissel Stacy was born on 15 November 1821 in De Kalb, St. Lawrence County, New York.3,4 He married Parthenia Ballard Page, daughter of Dr. D.D. Page, in June 1854.5,4 Fitch Bissel Stacy married secondly Amy Peters Sewall, daughter of Rev. Jotham Sewall and Anna Baker, on 26 October 1865.6,2 Fitch Bissel Stacy died on 25 December 1893 in Tacoma, Washington, at the age of 72.1
Children of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Parthenia Ballard Page
Children of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Amy Peters Sewall
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Washington Deaths, 1891-1907.
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 39022239."
- [S605] [Union Publishing Company], Mitchell & Worth, p.7.
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Berlin, Bureau County, Illinois.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 69.
- [S209] 1870 US Census, IOWA, MITCHELL, ROCK TWP.
George Fitch Stacy1
M, b. circa 1859
George Fitch Stacy was born circa 1859 in Illinois.2,3 He was the son of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Parthenia Ballard Page.1
Mary Burr Stacy1
F, b. circa 1874
Mary Burr Stacy was born circa 1874 in Iowa.1 She was the daughter of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Amy Peters Sewall.2 Mary Burr Stacy married Alexander Thompson circa 1895.2,3
Ralph Sewall Stacy1
M, b. 3 February 1868, d. March 1964
Ralph Sewall Stacy was born on 3 February 1868 in Iowa.1,2 He was the son of Fitch Bissel Stacy and Amy Peters Sewall.3 Ralph Sewall Stacy died in March 1964 in Tacoma, Washington, at the age of 96.2,4
Hans Staes was born in Hamburg.1
- [S573] Timothy B. Staats & Henry N. Staats IV, "Abram Staes", p. 6.
M, d. before 1642
Isaac Staes was the son of Hans Staes.1 Isaac Staes married Sara Lauwers.1 Isaac Staes died before 1642.2
Ethel M. Staine1
Ethel M. Staine married Dr. George Loring Pratt, son of Rev. Jacob Loring Pratt and Lucy Church Soule, on 26 June 1909.1
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 61.
Eliza S. Standish1
F, d. 16 November 1858
Eliza S. Standish married Rev. Philip Colby, son of Isaac Colby and Phebe Hunt, on 7 January 1824.1 Eliza S. Standish died on 16 November 1858.1
- [S436] N.F. Carter, Native ministry of New Hampshire, p. 697.
F, b. 18 March 1705, d. before 6 December 1763
Hannah Standish was born on 18 March 1705 in Preston, Connecticut.2 She was the daughter of Josiah Standish and Sarah (perhaps Cary).2 Hannah Standish married Nathan Foster on 3 November 1724 in Stafford, Connecticut.2 Hannah Standish died before 6 December 1763.1
M, d. 26 March 1753
Josiah Standish was the son of Josiah Standish and Sarah Allen.1,2 Josiah Standish married Sarah (perhaps Cary).1 Josiah Standish died on 26 March 1753 in Stafford, Connecticut.1
M, b. circa 1633, d. 19 March 1690
Josiah Standish was born circa 1633 in Plymouth, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Miles Standish and Barbara (Unknown).2 Josiah Standish married firstly Mary Dingley on 19 December 1654 in Marshfield.1 Josiah Standish married secondly Sarah Allen after 7 March 1655/56.1 Josiah Standish died on 19 March 1690 in Preston, Connecticut.1
M, b. say 1629, d. after July 1660
Miles Standish was born say 1629.2 He was the son of Miles Standish and Barbara (Unknown).2 Miles Standish married Sarah Winslow, daughter of John Winslow and Mary Chilton, on 19 July 1660 in Boston they had no children.1,3,4 Miles Standish died after July 1660 having disappeared at sea.4
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 48295.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Standish, Miles.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 55689.
- [S125] Robert Moody & Vincent, Verle Delano Sherman, Mayflower Families, p. 15.
M, b. circa 1584, d. 3 October 1656
Miles Standish was born circa 1584 possibly on the Isle of Man or in Lancashire.2 He married firstly Rose (Unknown) in England.2 In 1620 arrived in New England on the Mayflower. Miles Standish married secondly Barbara (Unknown) by 1624.1 Miles Standish died on 3 October 1656 in Duxbury.2
Children of Miles Standish and Barbara (Unknown)
Rev. William Henry Stanford1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Gentleman's magazine and historical review, Vol. 221 p. 254.
William Henry Nassau Stanford1
M, b. 1834, d. 13 November 1871
William Henry Nassau Stanford was born in 1834.2 He was the son of Rev. William Henry Stanford.1 William Henry Nassau Stanford married Merelina Frances Tindal, daughter of Rev. Nicholas Tindal M.A. and Anne Frances Schweitzer, on 3 July 1866 in Donnybrook, Ireland.1 William Henry Nassau Stanford died on 13 November 1871 in Strandvilla Cottages, Bray, County Wicklow, s.p.3,4
Lady Georgiana Stanhope
F, d. 14 August 1824
Lady Georgiana Stanhope was the daughter of William Philip Stanhope Stanhope, 5th Earl of Chesterfield. Lady Georgiana Stanhope married Frederick Richard West, son of Hon. Frederick West and Maria Myddleton, on 14 November 1820 in St. George, Hanover Square.1 Lady Georgiana Stanhope died on 14 August 1824 s.p.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921.
William Philip Stanhope Stanhope, 5th Earl of Chesterfield
Child of William Philip Stanhope Stanhope, 5th Earl of Chesterfield
- Lady Georgiana Stanhope d. 14 Aug 1824
Catherine Stanley was the daughter of Piers Stanley, of Ewlo Castle and Constance Salusbury.1,2 Catherine Stanley is also recorded as Catherine Stanley.1 She married John Puleston of Tir Môn, son of John Puleston of Hafod y Wern & Bersham and Alice Lewis.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, Marriage Records, 1713-1937.
Grace A. Stanley1
F, b. circa 1897
Grace A. Stanley was born circa 1897 in Readfield, Kennebec County, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Charles Stanley.1 Grace A. Stanley married Harold Cyrus Sewall, son of Charles William Sewall and Belle E. Weare, on 21 April 1920 in Livermore Falls, Maine.1
Children of Grace A. Stanley and Harold Cyrus Sewall
F, d. 18 September 1702
- [S196] Ettie Tidwell McCall, McCall-Tidwell and Allied Families, p. 338.
Isabel Stanley was the daughter of Sir John Stanley Lord of Pipe and Elford and Isabel Vernon.1 Isabel Stanley married Sir Hugh Peshall, son of Humphrey Peshall of Knightly, Hopton etc. and (first Wife).1
Sir John Stanley Lord of Pipe and Elford1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 4, Part 2; First Series. p. 75.
Margaret Stanley was the daughter of Sir Thomas Stanley, KG Lord Stanley of Lathom and Knowsley and Joan Goushill.1 Margaret Stanley married firstly Sir William Troutbeck before 17 December 1444.2,3 Margaret Stanley married secondly, as his third wife, Sir John Boteler in 1460.4,5
Children of Margaret Stanley and Sir William Troutbeck
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 108 p. 173.
- [S83] NEHGR, c.f. Vol. 108 p. 173.
- [S156] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 716.
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p. 137.
- [S175] Frederick Lewis Weis, Ancestral Roots, p. 31.
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 336.
Piers Stanley, of Ewlo Castle1
M, b. before 1406, d. 20 February 1459
Sir Thomas Stanley, KG Lord Stanley of Lathom and Knowsley was born before 1406.1 He married Joan Goushill, daughter of Sir Robert Goushill and Elizabeth de Arundel.1 Sir Thomas Stanley, KG Lord Stanley of Lathom and Knowsley died on 20 February 1459.1
Child of Sir Thomas Stanley, KG Lord Stanley of Lathom and Knowsley and Joan Goushill
Cella Stanton was the daughter of Dr. David Stanton and Lucy Norman.1 Cella Stanton married Dr. Benjamin Tappan, son of Benjamin Tappan and Anne Wright.1
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, vol. 10, p. 96.