Alice Geraldine Sewall1
F, b. 23 December 1886, d. 25 November 1963
Alice Geraldine Sewall was born on 23 December 1886 in San Gorgonia, San Bernardino, California.1 She was the daughter of Gilbert Tennant Sewall and Lucie Belle Greenleaf.2 Alice Geraldine Sewall married Joseph Pearce Amyes, son of Joseph Amyes and Elizabeth Mary Pearce, on 2 May 1919 in Seattle, Washington.3 On 25 May 1930, the address of Alice Geraldine Sewall and Joseph Pearce Amyes was given as 902 Chadwick Drive, Los Angeles on the passenger list of the S.S. Ruth Alexander sailing from Ensenada to Los Angeles.4 Alice Geraldine Sewall and Joseph Pearce Amyes were divorced.5 Alice Geraldine Sewall died on 25 November 1963 in Orange, California, at the age of 76.6
- [S89] Family Search, California, Births and Christenings, 1812-1988.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Ward 9, District 86.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Washington, Marriage Records, 1865-2004.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Passenger and Crew Lists, 1882-1957, May 1930.
- [S585] 1940 US Census, Seattle Election Precinct, Seattle, Tract K-3.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
Alice Ives Sewall1
F, b. 12 September 1865, d. 18 January 1866
Alice Ives Sewall was born on 12 September 1865 in Salem, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Charles Sewall and Margaret Perkins Ives.1 Alice Ives Sewall died on 18 January 1866 in Salem, Massachusetts, of a disease of the lungs.3
Alice Mae Sewall1
F, b. 27 October 1917, d. 12 September 1918
Alice Mae Sewall was born on 27 October 1917 in Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of James Clarence Sewall and Eva Viola Angell.1 Alice Mae Sewall died on 12 September 1918 in Lackawannoch Township, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963.
Alice Margaret Sewall1
F, b. 7 April 1915, d. 28 October 1995
Alice Margaret Sewall was born on 7 April 1915 in Montana.2,3 She was the daughter of Joseph Sewall Sewall and Agnes May Knowlton.1 Alice Margaret Sewall married Bruce Mahood Paine, son of Herbert S. Paine, on 25 April 1934 in Brainerd, Minnesota.4 In April 1993 Alice Margaret Sewall was living in Brainerd, Minnesota.5 She died on 28 October 1995 at the age of 80.3
Alice Marie Sewall1
F, b. 9 March 1921, d. 28 July 2005
Alice Marie Sewall was born on 9 March 1921 in Pennsylvania.2 She was the daughter of Edward Ellsworth Sewall and Mary Helen Hutnik.1 Alice Marie Sewall married William James Graff in July 1945.1,3 Alice Marie Sewall died on 28 July 2005 in Topock, Mohave, Arizona, at the age of 84.2
Alice Mary Sewall1
F, b. 8 May 1853, d. 1938
Alice Mary Sewall was born on 8 May 1853 in Abington, Massachusetts.2,3 She was the daughter of Dummer Sewall and Mary Savory Cook.1 Alice Mary Sewall married Charles A. Coolidge on 9 October 1871.1 Alice Mary Sewall died in 1938 in Weymouth, Massachusetts.4
Child of Alice Mary Sewall and Charles A. Coolidge
F, b. 17 August 1862, d. 18 November 1942
Alice May Sewall was born on 17 August 1862 in Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Deacon Calvin Davenport Sewall and Eliza Mayhew.1 Alice May Sewall married Dr. Charles Howard Ridlon on 20 June 1894 in Marion County, Indiana.3 Alice May Sewall died on 18 November 1942 in Maine at the age of 80.4
Children of Alice May Sewall and Dr. Charles Howard Ridlon
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 68.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1802-1892 (1918) Chesterville (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 36025334."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 35993653."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 36025222."
Alice Orne Sewall
F, b. 30 March 1846, d. 5 March 1918
Alice Orne Sewall was born on 30 March 1846 in Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Charles Chauncy Sewall and Amy Peters. Alice Orne Sewall appears on the census of 1880 at Medfield, Massachusetts, keeping house for her brother and two sisters. She had the assistance of one servant Ellen O'Neal a 29 year old Irish girl.2 She died on 5 March 1918 in Medfield at the age of 71.3,4
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts, to the year 1850.
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Death Index, 1901-1980.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/SEWALL/…
Alice Sanborn Sewall
F, b. 1 June 1816, d. 1844
Alice Sanborn Sewall was born on 1 June 1816 in Gilford, New Hampshire.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Sewall and Dorothy Bartlett.2 Alice Sanborn Sewall married Hiram Gilman, son of Jeremiah Gilman and Keziah Cheney, circa 1835.3 Alice Sanborn Sewall died in 1844.4
Children of Alice Sanborn Sewall and Hiram Gilman
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Births and Christenings, 1714-1904.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #372.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #380.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 47838365 Memorial Inscription."
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Gilford, Belknap, New Hampshire.
Alice Worcester Sewall1
F, b. circa 16 May 1841, d. 8 January 1933
Alice Worcester Sewall was born circa 16 May 1841 in Bath, Maine, (calculated from her age at death.)2 She was the daughter of William Dunning Sewall and Rachel Allen Trufant.1 Alice Worcester Sewall graduated in 1859 from Bath High School, Maine.3 She died on 8 January 1933 in Bath, Maine, unmarried. She is described in her obituary in The Hartford Courant as being the last of a family whose name has been identified with shipbuilding in Bath for more than a century.4,5 She is buried in Maple Grove Cemetery, Bath, Maine.6,7
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Nathan Hale Cemetery Collection, ca. 1780-1980.
- [S438] Parker McCobb Reed, History of Bath, p. 210.
- [S160] New York Times, 9 January 1933.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Hartford Courant, 9 Jan 1933.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 75501968."
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://www.maine.gov/megis/pdfs/cemeteries/Sagadahoc/…
Allan Chisolm Sewall1
M, b. 31 May 1871
Allan Chisolm Sewall was born on 31 May 1871 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.2 He was the son of Jotham Sewall and Mary Abby Bailey.3 Allan Chisolm Sewall married Sarah Alice Clark, daughter of Joseph L. Clark and Abby C. Drake, on 18 November 1897 in Lawrence, Massachusetts.3 Allan Chisolm Sewall married secondly Lena Winifred Knight, daughter of William Knight and Mabel Smith, on 13 October 1906 in New Bedford, Massachusetts.3
Children of Allan Chisolm Sewall and Sarah Alice Clark
Children of Allan Chisolm Sewall and Lena Winifred Knight
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Mason Membership Cards, 1733-1990.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Mason Membership Cards, 1733-1990.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Marriages, 1841-1915.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Births, 1841-1915.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, New York, Manhattan Ward 18.
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New York, State Census, 1915.
F, b. 28 October 1793, d. 23 September 1867
Almira Sewall was born on 28 October 1793 in Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Dummer Sewall and Jenny Dunning.1 Almira Sewall married Isaac Eaton, son of Samuel Wardwell Eaton, on 22 April 1813.1,2 Almira Sewall died on 23 September 1867 at the age of 73.1,2
Children of Almira Sewall and Isaac Eaton
- Clarice Eaton4 b. 14 May 1813, d. 27 Aug 1813
- Sewall Eaton+1 b. 18 Jul 1814, d. 11 Jan 1885
- Sophronia Eaton+5 b. 14 Dec 1816, d. 11 Jan 1887
- Olive Violet Eaton5 b. 10 Jul 1819, d. 12 Mar 1851
- Claracy Eaton4 b. 27 Dec 1821, d. 28 Feb 1822
- Crosby Eaton+6 b. 3 Jun 1823, d. 14 Jan 1886
- Eliza Jennie Eaton+6 b. 23 Feb 1827, d. May 1900
- Abigail Josephine Eaton6 b. 31 May 1829, d. 7 Jun 1905
- John Calvin Eaton+6 b. 22 Feb 1832, d. 7 Nov 1890
- Arvilla Bailey Eaton+6 b. 27 Dec 1834, d. 2 Jan 1899
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 89 p. 132.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 28.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1802-1892 (1918) Chesterville (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 29.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 30.
Altie Molene Sewall
F, b. 15 June 1893, d. 17 August 1991
Altie Molene Sewall was born on 15 June 1893 in Durham, Maine.1 She was the daughter of George Lincoln Sewall and Rose Mary Hascall.2 Altie Molene Sewall married John Hawthorne Sylvester on 1 April 1917 in Durham, Maine.3 Altie Molene Sewall died on 17 August 1991 at the age of 984 and is buried in Sawyer Cemetery, Durham, Androscoggin County, Maine.4
F, b. 3 January 1849, d. 4 August 1849
Alverda Sewall was born on 3 January 1849.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Thomas Sewall and Julia Elizabeth Waters.2 Alverda Sewall died on 4 August 1849.1
Amanda M. Sewall1
F, b. circa 1843
Amanda M. Sewall was born circa 1843 in Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Moody Sewall and Hannah H. Johnson.1 Amanda M. Sewall married Cyrus W. Bowers on 21 September 1862 in Walworth, Wisconsin.2
Amariah Fuller Sewall1
M, b. 5 April 1840, d. 20 August 1862
Amariah Fuller Sewall was born on 5 April 1840 in Winslow, Kennebec County.1,2 He was the son of Samuel Sewall and Tryphosa Fuller.1 Amariah Fuller Sewall died on 20 August 1862 in 46 Water Street, Lowell, Massachusetts, at the age of 22 of consumption.3,4
Ammi Ruhamah Sewall1
M, b. 22 September 1838, d. 25 January 1913
Ammi Ruhamah Sewall was born on 22 September 1838 in Winslow, Kennebec County, Maine.1 He was the son of Samuel Sewall and Tryphosa Fuller.2 Ammi Ruhamah Sewall married Augusta Sprague, daughter of Levi Sprague, on 29 August 1861 in Lowell, Massachusetts.3,4 On 9 August 1862 Ammi Ruhamah Sewall entered military service as a private, Company L 33 Mass. Volunteers and was discharged on 25 September 1865.5 He died on 25 January 1913 in Albany, New York, at the age of 74 of heart disease6 and was buried on 28 January 1913 in Albany Rural Cemetery, Menands, New York.6
Children of Ammi Ruhamah Sewall and Augusta Sprague
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records of Winslow, Maine, to the year 1892 : births, marriages and deaths Lang, Sara Drummond.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 46.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Albany Ward 16, Albany, New York.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915.
- [S317] 1890 US Census, 1890 Veterans Schedules.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Menands, New York, Albany Rural Cemetery Burial Cards, 1791-2011.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.sprague-database.org/genealogy/getperson.php
Ammi Ruhamah Sewall
M, b. 16 April 1818, d. 10 April 1835
Ammi Ruhamah Sewall was born on 16 April 1818.1 He was the son of Rev. Samuel M. Sewall and Mary Lambard.1 Ammi Ruhamah Sewall died on 10 April 1835 at the age of 16.1
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 48.
Amy Peters Sewall1
F, b. 20 August 1865, d. 27 October 1947
Amy Peters Sewall was born on 20 August 1865 in Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.2 She was the daughter of Charles Chauncy Sewall Jr. and Mary Fisk Fairbanks.1 Amy Peters Sewall married Jacob Kemper Roehm, son of Adam Roehm and Sophie Klovis, on 19 September 1900 in Mansfield, Tolland County, Connecticut.1 Amy Peters Sewall died on 27 October 1947 in Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles, California, at the age of 82.1
Children of Amy Peters Sewall and Jacob Kemper Roehm
Amy Peters Sewall1
F, b. 11 October 1839, d. 16 July 1912
Sewall was born on 11 October 1839 in Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Rev. Jotham Sewall and Anna Baker.1 Amy Peters Sewall married Fitch Bissel Stacy on 26 October 1865.1,3 Amy Peters Sewall died on 16 July 1912 in Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington, at the age of 72.4
Children of Amy Peters Sewall and Fitch Bissel Stacy
Amy Victoria Sewall
F, b. 22 March 1894, d. 9 November 1962
Amy Victoria Sewall was born on 22 March 1894 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.1,2 She was the daughter of Frank Lincoln Sewall and Catherine Vlcek.1 Amy Victoria Sewall married Percy Lorenzo Beers before 1917.3 Amy Victoria Sewall died on 9 November 1962 in Medford, Jackson County, Oregon, at the age of 68.4
Amy Winifred Sewall1
F, b. 6 October 1858, d. 30 April 1861
Amy Winifred Sewall was born on 6 October 1858 in Alabama.1,2 She was the daughter of Kiah Bayley Sewall and Lucretia Day.1 Amy Winifred Sewall died on 30 April 1861 in Brierwood, Mobile County, Alabama, at the age of 23 and is buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Portland, Maine.
Ann Sewall was the daughter of Charles Sewall and Ann Violette Goodrich.1 Ann Sewall married firstlyBasil Jones on 14 April 1795 in Columbia County, Georgia.1 Ann Sewall married secondly Francis Farrer on 18 March 1807 in Columbia, Georgia.2
F, b. 5 December 1913, d. 5 January 1978
Ann Sewall was born on 5 December 1913 in Maine.2 She was the daughter of Albert Edward Sewall and Eliza J. Abernathy.3 Ann Sewall married Woodrow W. Bowden on 31 December 1941 in York, Maine.4 Ann Sewall died on 5 January 1978 in Lynn, Massachusetts, at the age of 64.5
F, d. 1789
Ann Elizabeth Sewall
F, b. 4 August 1824, d. 3 June 1888
Ann Elizabeth Sewall was born on 4 August 1824 in Watertown, Jefferson County, New York.1,2 She was the daughter of Henry Devereaux Sewall and Mary Catherine Norton.3 Ann Elizabeth Sewall married Talcott Hale Camp, son of George Camp and Elizabeth Hitchcock, on 3 June 1847 in Watertown, New York, the marriage was conducted by the Rev. J.R. Boyd.4 Ann Elizabeth Sewall died on 3 June 1888 in Watertown, New York, at the age of 635,6 and is buried in Brookside Cemetery, Watertown, Jefferson County, New York.6
Children of Ann Elizabeth Sewall and Talcott Hale Camp
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p.11.
- [S89] Family Search, IGI Family Group Record.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S352] Fred Q. Bowman, 10,000 Vital Records of Central New York, p. 40.
- [S511] Harry F. Landon, The North Country, Vol. 2, pp. 700-750.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 64814335."
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~twigs2000/…
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 70189045."
F, b. 8 September 1918, d. 17 November 2011
Ann Jacqueline Sewall was born on 8 September 1918 in York, Maine.3 She was the daughter of Judge Arthur Eugene Sewall and Katherine Weare.1 Ann Jacqueline Sewall married Forbes Kingsbury Wilson, son of William Wilson, on 17 June 1940 at the First Parish Church, York Village, Maine, The Rev. Walter H. Millinger officiated.4,2 On 26 June 1940 they sailed to Medallin, Columbia where they were to take up residence.2 Ann Jacqueline Sewall died on 17 November 2011 at the age of 93.5
Ann Louisa Sewall1
F, b. 9 July 1833, d. 1914
Ann Louisa Sewall was born on 9 July 1833 in Bath, Maine.2 She was the daughter of General Joseph Sewall and Eliza W. Smith.1 Ann Louisa Sewall married Dr. Frederick Rice Swazey on 16 December 1857 in Bath, Sagadahoc, Maine.3 Ann Louisa Sewall and Dr. Frederick Rice Swazey appear on the census of 1860 at Bucksport, Maine.4 Ann Louisa Sewall died in 1914.
Ann Maria Sewall
F, b. before 1803, d. after 1827
Ann Maria Sewall was born before 1803.1 She was the daughter of Clement Sewall and Eleanor Carberry.1 Ann Maria Sewall died after 1827.1
- [S148] Murphy Andrews Sewall, Murph Sewall family tree.
Ann Matilda Sewall1
F, b. 15 November 1856, d. 8 February 1883
Ann Matilda Sewall was born on 15 November 1856.1 She was the daughter of William Harmon Sewall and Lydia Jane Moore.1 Ann Matilda Sewall died on 8 February 1883 at the age of 26.1
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p.17.