M, b. circa 1836
Henry Riley was born circa 1836. He was the son of Samuel Riley.2 Henry Riley married Sarah Hannah Sewall, daughter of William Harmon Sewall and Lydia Jane Moore, on 2 August 1876 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2
Of Dover, New Hampshire.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The New York Herald, (New York, NY) Tuesday, January 04, 1848.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
Child of Artemisia Rindge and Jacob Weeks Thompson
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 106 p. 306.
Nellie M. Rines1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Marriage and Divorce Records, 1659-1947.
Comfort Ring married David French.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 29.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 10 p. 119.
F, d. 19 January 1698/99
Sarah Ring married secondly Sgt. John Hale, son of Thomas Hale and Thomasine Dowsett, probably in 1673.1 Sarah Ring died on 19 January 1698/99.2
Children of Sarah Ring and Sgt. John Hale
- [S186] Walter Goodwin Davis, Massachusetts and Maine Families, Vol. II. p. 65.
- [S186] Walter Goodwin Davis, Massachusetts and Maine Families, Vol. 2 p. 65.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 31 p. 86.
- [S186] Walter Goodwin Davis, Massachusetts and Maine Families, Vol. II. p. 66.
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1084.
F, d. 17 July 1660
- [S301] Nathaniel Goodwin, Genealogical notes, p. 40.
Rev. Dr. Ezra Ripley1
M, b. 1 May 1751, d. 21 September 1841
Rev. Dr. Ezra Ripley was born on 1 May 1751 in Woodstock, Connecticut.2 He married Phoebe Bliss, daughter of Rev. Daniel Bliss and Phoebe Walker, on 16 November 1780 in Concord, Massachusetts.3 Rev. Dr. Ezra Ripley died on 21 September 1841 in Concord, Massachusetts, at the age of 90.2
F, b. 23 September 1757, d. 22 March 1844
Sarah Ripley was born on 23 September 1757 in Plympton, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of William Ripley and Lydia Ring.3,2 Sarah Ripley married Isaiah Cushman Jr., son of Isaiah Cushman and Sarah Ring, on 14 September 1778 (they were second cousins.)3,2 Sarah Ripley died on 22 March 1844 in Sumner at the age of 86.3
M, d. circa 1688
Edward Rishworth was the son of Rev. Thomas Rishworth and Hester Hutchinson.2 Edward Rishworth died circa 1688.1
F, b. 8 January 1660
Mary Rishworth was born on 8 January 1660.2 She was the daughter of Edward Rishworth.2 Mary Rishworth married as the second of four husbands John Sayward, son of Henry Sayward and Mary Peasley, circa 1680.2
Rev. Thomas Rishworth1
M, d. 1632
Rev. Thomas Rishworth married Hester Hutchinson, daughter of Edward Hutchinson and Susanna (Unknown).1 Between 1607 and 1632 he was Rector of Laceby.1 Rev. Thomas Rishworth died in 1632.1
- [S185] Charles Edwards Banks, History of York, Maine, p. 214.
Louis Charles Culling Rivett1
M, b. circa 1798, d. before 16 June 1853
Louis Charles Culling Rivett was born circa 1798.1 He married Juliana Reynolds, daughter of William John Reynolds and Sophia Symonds, on 14 January 1846 in Bombay, India.1 Louis Charles Culling Rivett died before 16 June 1853 in Bombay.1
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, Descendants of William John Reynolds.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
Harvey Boyd Roadhouse1
Child of Harvey Boyd Roadhouse and Ethel E. Dowswell
Irene M. Roadhouse1
F, b. 4 May 1905, d. 30 May 1975
Irene M. Roadhouse was born on 4 May 1905 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.1,2 She was the daughter of Harvey Boyd Roadhouse and Ethel E. Dowswell.1 Irene M. Roadhouse married Norman Tennant Sewall, son of Gilbert Tennant Sewall and Lucie Belle Greenleaf, on 19 April 1926 in Los Angeles, California.3 Irene M. Roadhouse died on 30 May 1975 in Temple City, Los Angeles, at the age of 70.2,4
F, b. 10 February 1811, d. 12 September 1891
Mary Ann Robards is also recorded as Mary A. Roberts. She was born on 10 February 1811 in Gloucester (now) Rockport, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of Solomon Roberts and Polly Brown.3 Mary Ann Robards married Levi Sewall, son of Rev. Samuel M. Sewall and Mary Lambard, on 25 December 1832 in Gloucester.4 Mary Ann Robards died on 12 September 1891 in Gloucester, Massachusetts, at the age of 80 of heart failure.5
Children of Mary Ann Robards and Levi Sewall
- Levi Smith Sewall+ b. 7 Mar 1834, d. 1 Sep 1899
- Charles Sewall+ b. 30 Nov 1835, d. 5 Apr 1894
- Mary Robards Sewall+6 b. 12 Dec 1837, d. 3 Jan 1917
- Emily Chapman Sewall b. 26 Feb 1840
- David Jewett Sewall+ b. 10 Jul 1842, d. 22 Apr 1888
- Ellen Maria Sewall b. 6 Dec 1844
- Solomon Robards Sewall b. 20 Oct 1846, d. 28 Oct 1850
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 171 ; Page: 244.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 1949.
- [S180] Bible Records, NEHGS Bible Records, Gen 1 S 273: David Jewett Sewall Bible.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Congregationalist, (Boston, MA) Thursday, October 01, 1891.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 47 gives this child to Charles Coffin Sewall.
James Hampden Robb1
Of New York.
- [S80] Arthur Meredyth Burke, Prominent Families, Livingston.
Louisa Robb was the daughter of James Hampden Robb.1 Louisa Robb married Goodhue Livingston, son of Robert Edward Livingston and Susan Maria Clarkson de Peyster, on 8 April 1896 in New York ?1,2
Of Wethersfield, Connecticut.1
- [S301] Nathaniel Goodwin, Genealogical notes, p. 44.
Charles P. Robbins1
Charles P. Robbins married Carrie Gertrude Sewall, daughter of Deacon Calvin Davenport Sewall and Eliza Mayhew, on 19 September 1872 in Farmington, Maine, the service was conducted by the Rev. George N. Marden.2
M, b. 1869, d. 1946
Herbert Robbins was born in 1869.1 He married Mary Helen Carroll, daughter of Governor John Lee Carroll and Anita Phelps.1 Herbert Robbins died in 1946.1
F, b. circa 1771, d. 28 April 1848
Rebecca Robbins was born circa 1771.1 She was the daughter of Appleton Robbins.1 Rebecca Robbins married Dr. Nathaniel Dwight, son of Major Timothy Dwight and Mary Edwards, on 20 June 1798.1 Rebecca Robbins died on 28 April 1848.1
- [S301] Nathaniel Goodwin, Genealogical notes, p. 44.
Mrs. Susan Roberstson
F, b. circa 1732, d. 2 June 1822
Mrs. Susan Roberstson was born circa 1732. She died on 2 June 1822 "in her 91st year."
Child of Mrs. Susan Roberstson
- Jean Christie+ b. c 1770, d. 27 Jul 1824
Christina fil Robert fitz Payne1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. XII. N.S. p. 112.