Edmund Theodore Ord
M, b. 30 August 1874
Florence Augusta Ord1
Florence Augusta Ord was the daughter of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Florence Augusta Ord married Frank Lightbourne, son of Alexander Harvey Lightbourne, on 7 May 1893.1
M, b. 9 August 1882
Grace M. Ord1
F, b. 27 May 1884
Helen M. Ord1
F, b. 9 April 1896
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
Lewis Craven Ord1
M, b. 3 March 1881
Lewis Redman Ord1
M, b. 17 October 1856
Lewis Redman Ord was born on 17 October 1856.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1
Lewis William Ord1
M, d. 19 August 1890
Lewis William Ord was the son of Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H.1 Lewis William Ord. Late Lieutenant, 71st Highland Light Infantry. He married Sarah Harriett Jarvis, daughter of William Botsford Jarvis and Mary Boyles Powell, on 24 June 1854 in Cathedral of St. James, Toronto.1 Lewis William Ord died on 19 August 1890.1
Children of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis
Louisa Ord was the daughter of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Louisa Ord died in infancy.1
Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H.1
Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H.. Deputy Lieutenant of Essex. Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H. was living in Greenstead Hall, Essex, England.1
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 134.
M, b. 8 July 1886
Violet Isabel Ord1
William Botsford Jarvis Ord1
M, b. 25 May 1865
William Botsford Jarvis Ord was born on 25 May 1865.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1
William E. Ord1
M, b. 3 April 1893
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
M, b. 1651, d. 1722
James Ordway was born in 1651.2 He was the son of James Ordway.1 James Ordway married firstly Tirzah Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, by 1691.1,2 James Ordway died in 1722.2
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
F, d. 17 March 1716
The marriage intention of Joanna Ordway and William Titcomb, son of Penuel Titcomb and Lydia Poore, was published on 26 January 1714/15 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Joanna Ordway died on 17 March 1716 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2
Children of Joanna Ordway and William Titcomb
Mary Ann Ordway
F, d. 4 March 1857
Mary Ann Ordway married Samuel Moody Sewall, son of Rev. Henry Sewall and Esther Minot Moody.1 Mary Ann Ordway died on 4 March 1857 in Sangerville, Maine.1 She was buried in Knowlton Mills Cemetery, Sangerville, Piscataquis County, Maine.1
Children of Mary Ann Ordway and Samuel Moody Sewall
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/usgenweb/me/… [August 2008].
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Township 3 (excl. Fresno city), Fresno, California, United States.
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Foxcroft, Piscataquis, Maine.
F, b. 1 August 1890, d. August 1982
Edith Orleman was born on 1 August 1890.2 She married Joseph Sewall Sewall, son of Joseph Sewall Sewall and Ida Christina Peterson, in 1956.1 Edith Orleman died in August 1982 in Daytona Beach, Florida.2
M, b. 1865, d. 1929
Count Micislas Orlowski was born in 1865.1 He married Mabel Ledyard Stevens, daughter of Frederick William Stevens and Adele Caroline Livingston Sampson, on 17 December 1891 in Paris.1,2 Count Micislas Orlowski died in 1929.1
F, b. 14 April 1678, d. 1767
Anne Orne was born on 14 April 1678 in Salem, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of Joseph Orne and Ann Thompson.4 Anne Orne married John Cabot, son of Francis Cabot and Susanna Grouchy, on 29 October 1702 in Salem, Massachusetts.1,4,3 Anne Orne died in 1767 in Salem, Massachusetts.3
Children of Anne Orne and John Cabot
- Susanne Cabot3 b. 1 Jul 1703
- Dr. John Cabot3 b. 26 Oct 1704, d. 3 Jun 1749
- Esther Cabot5 b. 11 Jun 1706, d. 31 Oct 1739
- Mary Cabot+6 b. 4 Jun 1709, d. 1737
- Ann Cabot6 b. 8 Mar 1710/11, d. 9 Jun 1739
- Margaret Cabot6 b. 14 Jun 1713, d. 13 Aug 1789
- Elizabeth Cabot+1 b. 12 Jun 1715, d. 24 Apr 1797
- Francis Cabot6 b. 22 May 1717, d. 12 Apr 1786
- Joseph Cabot+4 b. 29 Jul 1720, d. 8 Dec 1767
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1080.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 16.
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 37.
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 15.
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 38.
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1. p. 150.
Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne
F, b. September 1780
Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne was born in September 1780 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Elizabeth Sewall Pynchon.2 Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne married Thomas Cushing, son of Hon. Thomas Cushing, on 3 July 1799 in Salem, Massachusetts.3 Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne married secondly Elisha Mack in 1813.
Children of Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne and Thomas Cushing
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.mysticseaport.org/library/manuscripts/coll/…
The Orne-Cushing-Baldwin-Tappan Family Collection (Coll. 246).
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2008).
Elizabeth Orne married Edward Smith.
F, b. 18 January 1714/15
Esther Orne was born on 18 January 1714/15 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Lois Pickering.1
F, b. 13 April 1758
Esther Orne was born on 13 April 1758 in Salem, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Rebecca Taylor.1
F, b. 9 January 1725
Eunice Orne was born on 9 January 1725 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Lois Pickering.1
F, b. 31 March 1760, d. before 1765
Eunice Orne was born on 31 March 1760 in Salem, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Rebecca Taylor.1 Eunice Orne died before 1765.
F, b. 4 July 1765
Eunice Orne was born on 4 July 1765 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Rebecca Taylor.1
Joseph Orne was the son of Deacon John Horne and Frances Stone (widow Greene).2,3 He was a a cordwainer.2 Joseph Orne married Ann Thompson on 12 July 1677.1,2 On 17 July 1684 received a deed of gift from his father of one third of all his lands.2