Child of John Newell
- Ashbel Barney Newell b. 26 Apr 1868, d. 28 Aug 1950
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 301.
Irene C. Newhouse1
F, b. 5 June 1873, d. 3 August 1956
Irene C. Newhouse was born on 5 June 1873 in Kenwood, Madison County, New York.1 She married George W. Noyes on 16 October 1899 in Kenwood, Madison County, New York.1 Irene C. Newhouse died on 3 August 1956 in Delray Beach, Florida, at the age of 83.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Daily Sentinel, Rome, N.Y., 6 August 1956.
Rev. Antipas Newman1
M, b. 15 October 1627, d. 15 October 1672
Rev. Antipas Newman was born on 15 October 1627 in England.1 He was the son of Rev. Samuel Newman and Sybil Featley.1 Rev. Antipas Newman died on 15 October 1672 in Wenham at the age of 45.1
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 149.
Elinor Newman married Edward Hull, son of Robert Hull and Elizabeth (Unknown) widow Storer, on 20 January 1652/53 in Boston.1,2
The marriage intention of John Newman and Mary Toppan, daughter of John Toppan and Judith Moody, was published on 5 December 1734 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2
Rev. Noah Newman1
M, b. 10 January 1631, d. 16 April 1676
Rev. Noah Newman was born on 10 January 1631 in England.2 He was the son of Rev. Samuel Newman and Sybil Featley.1,3 Rev. Noah Newman was ordained in March 1668 at Rehoboth.2 He married Joanna Flynt, daughter of Rev. Henry Flynt and Margery Hoar, on 30 December 1669.1 Rev. Noah Newman died on 16 April 1676 in Rehoboth at the age of 45.2
Patience Newman married Nathaniel Sparhawk, son of Nathaniel Sparhawk and Mary Angier, on 3 October 1649.1
Children of Patience Newman and Nathaniel Sparhawk
- [S170] Unknown author, Genealogy of the Sparhawk family, p. 5.
Mrs. Ruth Plummer Newman1
F, b. circa 1689, d. 20 April 1764
Mrs. Ruth Plummer Newman was born circa 1689.1 She married Rev. Samuel Moody, son of Caleb/1 Moody and Judith Bradbury, after 1728.2 Mrs. Ruth Plummer Newman died on 20 April 1764 in York, Maine.1 She was buried in The Old Grave Yard, York.3
Rev. Samuel Newman1
M, b. 10 May 1602, d. 5 July 1663
Of Rehoboth, Massachusetts.1 Rev. Samuel Newman was born on 10 May 1602 in Banbury, Oxfordshire.2 He married Sybil Featley.3 Rev. Samuel Newman died on 5 July 1663 in Seekonk at the age of 61.3
Children of Rev. Samuel Newman and Sybil Featley
F, b. 1705, d. 1794
Mary Newmarch was born in 1705.2 She married Caleb Cushing, son of Rev. Caleb Cushing and Elizabeth Cotton, in 1730 6 children.1,2 Mary Newmarch died in 1794.2
Jessie Douglas Newson1
F, b. 20 July 1864, d. 25 April 1907
Jessie Douglas Newson was born on 20 July 1864.2 She was the daughter of Hon. Thomas M. Newson.2 Jessie Douglas Newson married Samuel Lovatt Sewall, son of Edmund Quincy Sewall and Louisa Kilham Lovett, on 26 June 1890 in St. Paul, Minnesota.2,3 Jessie Douglas Newson died on 25 April 1907 at the age of 42.2
Children of Jessie Douglas Newson and Samuel Lovatt Sewall
Hon. Thomas M. Newson1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 2. p. 156.
F, d. 5 December 1681
Eleanor Newton married secondly Kenelm Winslow, son of Edward Winslow and Magdalen Oliver, in June 1634.2 Eleanor Newton died on 5 December 1681 in Marshfield.3
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/me/cumberland/windham/…
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 94 p. 193.
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 71.
Rev. Roger Newton1
M, d. 1683
Rev. Roger Newton. First pastor of Farmington, Connecticut. DNB records him as pastor at Milford.1 He married Mary Hooker, daughter of Rev. Thomas Hooker and Susannah Garbrand, before 1646 in Hartford, Connecticut.1,2 Rev. Roger Newton died in 1683.2
Sarah Matthews Newton1
F, d. 29 June 1900
Sarah Matthews Newton married Jacob Aaron Phillips.1 Sarah Matthews Newton died on 29 June 1900 in Grand Hotel, Brisbane, Queensland.2
Simeon Bruce Newton1
M, b. 29 May 1814
Simeon Bruce Newton was born on 29 May 1814.2 He married Lucy Maria Greene, daughter of Nathaniel Greene and Abigail Sewall, on 25 November 1870.2
Francis Maria Ney1
F, b. 1836, d. 1920
Francis Maria Ney was born in 1836.1 She married William Dana, son of Jedediah Dana and Martha Wood.1 Francis Maria Ney died in 1920.1
Children of Francis Maria Ney and William Dana
- Samuel Wood Dana+1 b. 1855
- Frances Sarah Dana1 b. 1857
- Joseph Wood Dana1 b. 1859
- Mary Ida Dana1 b. 1860
- William Dana+1 b. 1862, d. 1927
- George Ney Dana1 b. 1865, d. 1866
- Charles Henry Dana+1 b. 1868
- Ernest Mortimer Dana+1 b. 1869
- Clifford Everett Dana+1 b. 1871
- Nelson Warren Dana+1 b. 1873
- Martha Wood Dana1 b. 1874
- (unknown) Dana1 b. 1876, d. 1876
- Grace Dana b. 1879, d. 1879
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Alexander Grieve Nichol married Agnes Purdon Scott, daughter of Robert Scott and Mary Purdon, in 1885 in Teviothead, Roxburghshire.2
Arthur Lambard Nichols
M, b. 9 August 1849, d. 27 August 1919
Arthur Lambard Nichols was born on 9 August 1849 in Augusta, Maine.1 He was the son of Dr. H.L. Nichols. Arthur Lambard Nichols married Addie Bittues Sewall, daughter of Henry Sewall and Harriet Virginia Smith, on 11 December 1872.2 Arthur Lambard Nichols died on 27 August 1919 in Sausalito, California, at the age of 70.1
Children of Arthur Lambard Nichols and Addie Bittues Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, California, San Francisco Area Funeral Home Records, 1835-1931," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JN2J-X3N : accessed 15 Jul 2013), Major Arthur Lambard Nichols, 1919.
- [S205] Newspaper, Woodland Daily Democrat October 18, 1906.
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Chico Ward 2, Butte, California.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 65.
Caro H. Nichols1
F, b. February 1886
Caro H. Nichols was born in February 1886 in California.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Lambard Nichols and Addie Bittues Sewall.2
Dr. H.L. Nichols
Child of Dr. H.L. Nichols
- Arthur Lambard Nichols+ b. 9 Aug 1849, d. 27 Aug 1919
Harry E. Nichols1
M, b. June 1876
Harry E. Nichols was born in June 1876 in California. He was the son of Arthur Lambard Nichols and Addie Bittues Sewall.2
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 28.
Rev. Ichabod Nichols1
M, b. 5 July 1784, d. 2 January 1859
Rev. Ichabod Nichols was born on 5 July 1784 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.2 He was the son of Ichabod Nichols and Lydia Ropes.3 Rev. Ichabod Nichols was baptised on 13 August 1798 at Salem.1 He graduated in 1802 from Harvard.2 He married firstly Dorothea Folsom Gilman on 15 May 1810.1,2 Rev. Ichabod Nichols married secondly Martha Salisbury Higginson, daughter of Stephen Higginson Jr. and Martha Salisbury, on 3 May 1833 at Cambridge, Massachusetts.1,3 Rev. Ichabod Nichols died on 2 January 1859 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at the age of 74.2
Israel Nichols married Mary Sumner.
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 206.
M, b. 1 November 1691?
Jazaniah Nichols was born on 1 November 1691? He was the son of Israel Nichols and Mary Sumner.1 Jazaniah Nichols married Rebecca Hobart, daughter of David Hobart and Joanna Quincy, on 30 December 1714.1
Children of Jazaniah Nichols and Rebecca Hobart
May Caldwell Nichols
F, b. 27 May 1874, d. 16 January 1940
May Caldwell Nichols was born on 27 May 1874 in California.1,2 She was the daughter of Arthur Lambard Nichols and Addie Bittues Sewall.3 May Caldwell Nichols died on 16 January 1940 in Chico, Butte County, California, at the age of 65.2