M, d. 1657
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 19 p. 101.
F, b. 4 September 1696, d. 22 July 1762
Sarah Oliver was born on 4 September 1696 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Dr. James Oliver and Mercy Bradstreet.3 Sarah Oliver was baptised on 20 December 1696 at Cambridge, Massachusetts.4 She married Hon. Colonel Jacob Wendell, son of Capt. Johannes Wendell and Elizabeth Staats, on 12 August 1714 in Boston, Massachusetts.5 Sarah Oliver died on 22 July 1762 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 65.4
Children of Sarah Oliver and Hon. Colonel Jacob Wendell
- Jacob Wendell II+6 b. 4 Sep 1715, d. 7 Feb 1753 or 7 Nov 1753
- Mercy Wendell6 b. 22 Jun 1717, d. 6 Aug 1717
- Elizabeth Wendell6 b. 20 Jan 1718/19, d. b 7 Jan 1785
- Sarah Wendell7 b. 3 Mar 1721
- Mercy Wendell6 b. 10 Apr 1722, d. b 1761
- Mary Wendell6 b. 14 Jan 1723/24, d. 21 Jan 1746
- Katherine Wendell+1 b. 17 Jun 1726, d. 29 Jan 1796
- John Mico Wendell+3 b. 31 May 1728, d. 24 Nov 1773
- Ann Wendell6 b. 7 Dec 1730, d. 28 Oct 1808
- Judge Oliver Wendell+8 b. 5 Mar 1732/33, d. 15 Jan 1818
- Abraham Wendell6 b. 2 Nov 1735
- Susannah Wendell9 b. 15 Jun 1737
- Margaret Wendell+7 b. 20 Aug 1739, d. 27 Feb 1823
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1089.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 39.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 624.
- [S335] Marston. Watson, Royal Families. Vol. 1., p. 177.
- [S74] S.V. Talcott, Genealogical notes, p. 378.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 78.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60752.
- [S38] Catherine Drinker Bowen, Yankee from Olympus, p.80.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/me/cumberland/windham/…
F, b. 7 January 1644, d. 1707
Sarah Oliver was baptised on 7 January 1644.1 She was the daughter of Peter Oliver and Sarah Newdigate. Sarah Oliver died in 1707.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 19 p. 101.
M, b. say 1575, d. 1 June 1658
Thomas Oliver was born say 1575 (earlier suggestions that his birth may have taken place in about 1582 in Lewes, Sussex do not seem to fit with current research.)1,2,3 He was the son of John Oliver and Elizabeth Rowlan.2 Thomas Oliver married firstly Agnes (Unknown) widow Henson on 27 October 1600 in Lilford, Northamptonshire.3 Thomas Oliver died on 1 June 1658.1
M, d. 1557
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 130 p. 206.
Rev. Thomas Fitch Oliver1
M, b. 4 May 1757, d. 25 January 1797
Rev. Thomas Fitch Oliver was born on 4 May 1757.2 He was the son of Hon. Andrew Oliver and Mary Lynde.3,2 Rev. Thomas Fitch Oliver graduated in 1775 from Harvard.3 He married Sarah Pynchon, daughter of William Pynchon and Catherine Sewall, on 7 June 1778 in Salem, Massachusetts.4,2 Rev. Thomas Fitch Oliver died on 25 January 1797 in Garretson Forest, near Baltimore, Maryland, at the age of 39.3
Children of Rev. Thomas Fitch Oliver and Sarah Pynchon
Thomas Hamilton Oliver
M, b. 1810, d. 5 July 1880
Thomas Hamilton Oliver was born in 1810 in Londonderry. Shipbuilder of Québec.1 He married Jane Elizabeth Jamieson. Thomas Hamilton Oliver died on 5 July 1880 in Québec City.
Child of Thomas Hamilton Oliver and Jane Elizabeth Jamieson
William Pynchon Oliver1
M, b. 1822, d. 1855
William Pynchon Oliver took the name Peter Oliver and refused to be called anything else.1 He was born in 1822.1 He was the son of Professor Daniel Oliver.1 William Pynchon Oliver died in 1855 at sea.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 130 p. 205.
Frances Elizabeth Olney1
F, b. 1821, d. 1904
Frances Elizabeth Olney married T.W. Gardiner Fry.1 Frances Elizabeth Olney was born in 1821.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Gideon W. Olney and Frances Billings Clapp.1 Frances Elizabeth Olney died in 1904.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 63.
M, b. 1794, d. 1838
Rev. Gideon W. Olney was born in 1794.2 He married Frances Billings Clapp, daughter of Hon. Asa Godfry Clapp and Elizabeth Williams Quincy.1 Rev. Gideon W. Olney died in 1838.2
Mabel Hellene Olsen1
F, b. 2 July 1886, d. October 1968
Mabel Hellene Olsen was born on 2 July 1886 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.2,3 She was the daughter of Thorvald Olsen and Gunda Halverson.1,3 Mabel Hellene Olsen married Thomas Robie Sewall, son of Joseph Sewall Sewall and Ida Christina Peterson, on 2 June 1914 in Trinity Lutheran Church, Stevens Point, Wisconsin.1 Mabel Hellene Olsen died in October 1968 at the age of 822,4 and is buried in Forest Cemetery, Stevens Point, Wisconsin.2
John Henry Onions1
M, b. 6 January 1898, d. September 1975
John Henry Onions was born on 6 January 1898.2 He married Alma Stroheker, daughter of William Henry Stroheker and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Sewall, circa 1927.1 John's death was registered in the quarter ending September 1975 in the an unknown place registration district.2
F, b. 1787, d. 1872
Eliza Oothout was born in 1787.1 She married Daniel Livingston, son of John Livingston and Mary Ann Le Roy.1 Eliza Oothout died in 1872.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 137.
Child of Joanna Oram and Rev. Benjamin Wilson Randall
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 5 p. 209.
Arthur Blagrave Ord1
M, b. 6 April 1855
Arthur Blagrave Ord was born on 6 April 1855.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Arthur Blagrave Ord married Annie Elizabeth Childs on 31 January 1885.1
Craven Robert Ord1
M, b. 23 June 1858
Craven Robert Ord was born on 23 June 1858.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Craven Robert Ord married Grace Surle.1
Children of Craven Robert Ord and Grace Surle
Edmund Theodore Ord
M, b. 30 August 1874
Florence Augusta Ord1
Florence Augusta Ord was the daughter of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Florence Augusta Ord married Frank Lightbourne, son of Alexander Harvey Lightbourne, on 7 May 1893.1
M, b. 9 August 1882
Grace M. Ord1
F, b. 27 May 1884
Helen M. Ord1
F, b. 9 April 1896
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
Lewis Craven Ord1
M, b. 3 March 1881
Lewis Redman Ord1
M, b. 17 October 1856
Lewis Redman Ord was born on 17 October 1856.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1
Lewis William Ord1
M, d. 19 August 1890
Lewis William Ord was the son of Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H.1 Lewis William Ord. Late Lieutenant, 71st Highland Light Infantry. He married Sarah Harriett Jarvis, daughter of William Botsford Jarvis and Mary Boyles Powell, on 24 June 1854 in Cathedral of St. James, Toronto.1 Lewis William Ord died on 19 August 1890.1
Children of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis
Louisa Ord was the daughter of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Louisa Ord died in infancy.1
Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H.1
Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H.. Deputy Lieutenant of Essex. Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A.K.H. was living in Greenstead Hall, Essex, England.1
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 134.
M, b. 8 July 1886