Isabella de Beaumont1
Isabella de Beaumont married Henry of Grosmont, Duke of Lancaster.
Child of Isabella de Beaumont and Henry of Grosmont, Duke of Lancaster
- [S147] Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Families, p. 100.
John de Beaumont1
M, b. circa 1318, d. 14 April 1342
John de Beaumont was born circa 1318.1 He married Eleanor of Lancaster, daughter of Henry Plantagenet 3rd Earl of Lancaster and Maud Chaworth, before June 1337.1 John de Beaumont died on 14 April 1342 in Northampton at a tournament.1
- [S288] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta ancestry, p. 62.
Susan C. Beck1
Susan C. Beck married Joseph Edward Samuel Cony, son of Governor Samuel Cony and Mercy Hannah Sewall, on 16 September 1868 in Boston, Massachusetts.2
Children of Susan C. Beck and Joseph Edward Samuel Cony
- [S195] Mary Lovering Holman, John Coney of Boston, p. 215.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Deaths, 1841-1915.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Baltimore Ward 16, Baltimore City (Independent City), Maryland; Roll: 615; Page: 11B; Enumeration District: 211; FHL microfilm: 1240615.
F, b. 1614, d. 2 September 1685
Alicia Beckenshaw was born in 1614.2 She was the daughter of Sir White Beckenshaw and Elizabeth Bond.2 Alicia Beckenshaw married Lord John Lisle.1 Alicia Beckenshaw died on 2 September 1685 in the market-place, Winchester, where she was executed by beheading by the grace of James II who allowed it after Judge Jeffreys had sentenced her to death by burning for treason.2
Sir White Beckenshaw1
Sir White Beckenshaw married Elizabeth Bond.
- [S20] Various editors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Lisle, Alice.
Emma A. Beckman1
F, b. circa 1875, d. 1922
Emma A. Beckman was born circa 1875.1 She was the daughter of John W. Beckman. Emma A. Beckman married Moses S. Wales, son of Thomas Crane Wales and Mary Frances Sewall, on 5 September 1899 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 She was probably the Emma A. Wales whose death was registered in 1922 in Boston, Massachusetts.2
John W. Beckman
Child of John W. Beckman
- Emma A. Beckman b. c 1875, d. 1922
Dr. George Victor Bedford1
M, b. 31 August 1887, d. 6 January 1944
Dr. George Victor Bedford was born on 31 August 1887 in Manitoba.1,2 He was the son of James Joseph Bedford and Helen Studer.1 Dr. George Victor Bedford married secondly Mary Powell Jarvis, daughter of Edward Æmilius Jarvis and Elizabeth Margaret Harriet Augusta Irving, on 10 May 1921 in St. James' Cathedral, York.1 Dr. George Victor Bedford died on 6 January 1944 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, at the age of 56.2
James Joseph Bedford1
Child of James Joseph Bedford and Helen Studer
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1926.
Susan Bee married Abiud Bradley Jr.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #420.
Christabel Emily Sarah Beech1
F, b. circa 1886, d. 11 February 1943
Christabel Emily Sarah Beech was born circa 1886 in London.1 She married secondly Hugh Evelyn Allen, son of Col. Francis Seymour Allen and Florence Emma Mary Symonds, on 24 June 1916 in Chelsea, London.1 Christabel Emily Sarah Beech died on 11 February 1943 in Narberth, Pembrokeshire.1
Child of Christabel Emily Sarah Beech and Hugh Evelyn Allen
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, Descendants of Francis Seymour Allen.
St. Vincent Keppel Beechey1
M, b. 1914
Alma Devina Beecroft1
F, b. 1899
Alma Devina Beecroft was born in 1899 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Dean Beecroft and Barbara (Julia) Wylie.1
Arthur Dean Beecroft1
M, b. 29 September 1869, d. 1942
Arthur Dean Beecroft was born on 29 September 1869 in Launceston, Tasmania.2 He was the son of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1 Arthur Dean Beecroft married firstly Maggie Sharples on 26 December 1890 in Tasmania.3 Arthur Dean Beecroft married secondly Barbara (Julia) Wylie, daughter of David Wylie, on 31 August 1896 in Apsley, Tasmania.4 Arthur Dean Beecroft died in 1942 in Victoria.5
Children of Arthur Dean Beecroft and Barbara (Julia) Wylie
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://portal.archives.tas.gov.au/
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Tasmania, Australia, Index to Marriage Notices in The Mercury, 1854-1962.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Mercury (Hobart, Tas.), 5 September 1896.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Death Index, 1787-1985.
Arthur Dean Beecroft1
M, b. 1905, d. 1913
Arthur Dean Beecroft was born in 1905 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 He was the son of Arthur Dean Beecroft and Barbara (Julia) Wylie.1 Arthur Dean Beecroft died in 1913 in Victoria.2
Elizabeth Ann Dorothy Beecroft1
F, b. 22 February 1876
Elizabeth Ann Dorothy Beecroft was born on 22 February 1876 in Hobart, Tasmania.1 She was the daughter of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.2
Frank Romney Beecroft1
M, b. 9 November 1873
Frank Romney Beecroft was born on 9 November 1873 in Hobart, Tasmania.2 He was the son of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1
Henry Boswell Beecroft1
M, b. 1871
Henry Boswell Beecroft was born in 1871 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 He was the son of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1
M, b. 1883
Joseph Beecroft was born in 1883 in Hobart, Tasmania.1 He was the son of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1 Joseph Beecroft married Violet Hayes Moth, daughter of George Moth and Bertha Anderson, on 4 January 1913 in Tasmania.2
Kate Audrey Beecroft1
F, b. 1897
Kate Audrey Beecroft was born in 1897 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 She was the daughter of Arthur Dean Beecroft and Barbara (Julia) Wylie.1 Kate Audrey Beecroft married Ernest Thomas Davis, son of Henry Thomas Davis and Annie Mary Beasley, on 25 October 1920 in Cygnet, Tasmania.2
Kate Dean Beecroft1
F, b. 4 November 1878
Kate Dean Beecroft was born on 4 November 1878 in Hobart, Tasmania.2 She was the daughter of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1 Kate Dean Beecroft married Herbert Robert Hindell in 1912 in Victoria.1
F, b. 1891
Olive Beecroft was born in 1891 in Hobart, Tasmania.1 She was the daughter of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1
M, b. 1881
Thomas Beecroft was born in 1881 in Hobart, Tasmania.1 He was the son of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922.
William James Beecroft1
M, b. 7 June 1846, d. 5 July 1901
William James Beecroft was born on 7 June 1846 in Launceston, Tasmania.2 He was the son of William Beecroft and Mary Cosgrove.2 William James Beecroft married Kate Dean, daughter of William Boswell Dean and Elizabeth Anne Best, on 25 September 1867 in Launceston, Tasmania.3 William James Beecroft died on 5 July 1901 at 171 Melville Street, Hobart, Tasmania, at the age of 55.4
Children of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean
- William Woollands Beecroft1 b. 1868, d. 1868
- Arthur Dean Beecroft+1 b. 29 Sep 1869, d. 1942
- Henry Boswell Beecroft1 b. 1871
- Frank Romney Beecroft1 b. 9 Nov 1873
- Elizabeth Ann Dorothy Beecroft1 b. 22 Feb 1876
- Kate Dean Beecroft1 b. 4 Nov 1878
- Thomas Beecroft1 b. 1881
- Joseph Beecroft1 b. 1883
- Olive Beecroft1 b. 1891
William Woollands Beecroft1
M, b. 1868, d. 1868
William Woollands Beecroft died in 1868 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 He was born in 1868 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 He was the son of William James Beecroft and Kate Dean.1
F, b. 18 June 1693, d. 24 June 1742
Cornelia Beekman was born on 18 June 1693.1,2 She was the daughter of Colonel Henry Beekman and Johanna De Loper.2,3 Cornelia Beekman was baptised on 15 August 1693 at Kingston, New York.3 She married Gilbert Livingston, son of Hon. Robert Livingston, "First Lord of the Manor" and Alida Schuyler, on 22 December 1711 in Kingston, New York.3 Cornelia Beekman died on 24 June 1742 at the age of 49.1,2
Children of Cornelia Beekman and Gilbert Livingston
- [S44] George Dangerfield, Chancellor Livingston, chart.
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. VI p. 336.
- [S478] New York Genealogical and Biographical Society New York Genealogical Record, Vol. 43, p. 91.
- [S81] Burke, Landed Gentry, p. 2793.
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 129.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 11.
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
F, b. 1767
Elizabeth Beekman was born in 1767.2 She was the daughter of Gerard Williams Beekman.1 Elizabeth Beekman married Peter William Livingston, son of Peter Robert Livingston and Margaret Livingston, on 13 November 1793.1