Mary McIver was the daughter of Rev. Colin McIver and Anne McLeod.1 Mary McIver married Ewen Cameron, son of Donald Charles Cameron and (unknown) Cameron of Letterfinlay.1
Children of Mary McIver and Ewen Cameron
Alice Bethia McKenzie1
F, b. 3 March 1893, d. 13 March 1920
Alice Bethia McKenzie was born on 3 March 1893 in Dover, Kent County, Ontario.2,3 She was the daughter of Roderick McKenzie and Bethia McVean.1,3 Alice Bethia McKenzie married Clifford Horace Sewall, son of Albert Defiance Sewall and Dora Randina Belseth, circa 1912.1,4 Alice Bethia McKenzie died on 13 March 1920 in Elk Point, Alberta, at the age of 27.4
Children of Alice Bethia McKenzie and Clifford Horace Sewall
- [S199] Theodore Paul Wright.
- [S494] 1916 Census of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, Medicine Hat, Alberta.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1913.
- [S205] Newspaper, Medicine Hat News, March 18, 1920.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/remembrance/memorials/…
Arthur James Nilson McKenzie1
M, b. circa 1895
Arthur James Nilson McKenzie was born circa 1895.1 He married Violet May Gass on 25 April 1914 in Pietermaritzburg, Natal, South Africa.1
- [S89] Family Search, South Africa, Natal Province Civil Marriages, 1845-1955.
Child of Catherine Elizabeth McKenzie and Rev. Alexander Mathieson D.D.
Katherine E. McKenzie1
Katherine E. McKenzie was the daughter of William H. McKenzie and Nettie Nute.1 Katherine E. McKenzie married Samuel Jordan Sewall, son of Frederick Wood Sewall and Isabella Frost Jordan, on 12 October 1904 in Wiscasset, Maine.1
Children of Katherine E. McKenzie and Samuel Jordan Sewall
William H. McKenzie1
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Vital Records, 1670-1907.
George Grant McKeough1
M, b. 2 January 1898, d. 18 May 1964
George Grant McKeough was born on 2 January 1898 in Wellington Street, W. Chatham, Ontario.1 He was the son of William Edward McKeough and Mabel Annie Stewart.1 George Grant McKeough married Florence Sewell Woodward, daughter of Arthur Charles Woodward and Charlotte Mary McIntyre, on 31 January 1921 in All Saints Church, Windsor, Rev. Carlisle officiated.1 George Grant McKeough died on 18 May 1964 in Casey Key, Nakomis, Florida, at the age of 66.1
William Edward McKeough1
Child of William Edward McKeough and Mabel Annie Stewart
F, b. August 1860, d. 25 April 1941
Avilla Julia McKinley was born in August 1860 in Ohio.3 She was the daughter of Dr. Charles McKinley.1 Avilla Julia McKinley married Henry Middleton Sewall, son of Henry Middleton Sewall and Anne Elizabeth Higgins, on 22 March 1899 in Champaign County, Illinois.4 Avilla Julia McKinley appears on the census of 1900 which includes her mother named as Anne E. White.3 She died on 25 April 1941 in Paulding County, Ohio, at the age of 80.5
Children of Avilla Julia McKinley and Henry Middleton Sewall
Dr. Charles McKinley1
Dr. Charles McKinley. Of Champaign, Illinois.
- [S112] Unknown author, Sewall. 1908.
F, b. 26 October 1772
Elizabeth McKinstry was born on 26 October 1772.2 She married Samuel Sparhawk, son of John Sparhawk and Abigail King, in 1803.1
Children of Elizabeth McKinstry and Samuel Sparhawk
F, b. 11 September 1802, d. 1865
Betsey McKnight was born on 11 September 1802 in Oxford, Chenango County, New York.1 She married Samuel Flint, son of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher, on 27 January 1825 in Pompey, New York.1 Betsey McKnight died in 1865.
- [S372] [Pompey Reunion Committee], Re-union of the Sons and Daughters of the Old Town of Pompey, p. 304 et seq.
M, b. 1865, d. 1931
Mabel Inez McKnight1
F, b. 5 December 1895, d. 30 December 1988
Mabel Inez McKnight was born on 5 December 1895 probably in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.2,1 She was the daughter of John McKnight and Matilda Holterman.1 Mabel Inez McKnight married William Frederick Sewell, son of William Edwards Sewell and Sara Collins Owens, on 26 December 1923 in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.1 Mabel Inez McKnight died on 30 December 1988 in Ripon, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, at the age of 93.3
Child of Mabel Inez McKnight and William Frederick Sewell
F, b. 9 September 1896, d. 5 October 1985
Trannie McKnight was born on 9 September 1896.2 She married James Krouse Sewall, son of Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall and Alice Marshall Finch. Trannie McKnight died on 5 October 1985 in Cherokee County, Texas, at the age of 89.3
Children of Trannie McKnight and James Krouse Sewall
- William Alexander Sewall4 b. 14 Aug 1914, d. 24 Feb 1989
- James Aaron Sewall4 b. 29 Oct 1916, d. 18 Jun 1989
- Mable Jewell Sewall4 b. 3 Dec 1918, d. 16 Feb 2002
- Francis Lewis Sewall4 b. 8 Mar 1921, d. 28 Nov 1989
- Cora Alice Sewall b. 6 Oct 1923, d. 7 Jun 2010
- Robert Irwin Sewall+5 b. 30 Nov 1925, d. 29 Jul 2008
- Trannie Ellen Sewall+6 b. 20 Jun 1928, d. 25 Jun 2015
- [S148] Murphy Andrews Sewall, Murph Sewall family tree.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas Death Index, 1903-2000.
- [S205] Newspaper, Jacksonville Daily Progress, 26 June 2015.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/usgenweb/tx/cherokee/… [August 2008].
Jean McLachlan was the daughter of Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore and Mary Stewart.1 Jean McLachlan married Rev. James Stewart on 10 November 1713.1
Children of Jean McLachlan and Rev. James Stewart
- [S588] Hew Scott, Fasti ecclesiae Scoticanae, Vol. 4, p. 62.
Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore1
M, d. 16 April 1746
Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore married Mary Stewart. On 11 August 1715 at Inverary one of the signatees to the "Resolve" of the landowners of Argyllshire on hearing of the proposed Jacobite invasion.2 Lachlan McLachlan of Lephinmore died on 16 April 1746.
M, b. 1871
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Death Records, 1841-1915.
M, d. 11 August 2004
(unknown) Mclean was born in Royalton, Vermont.1 He married Helen M. Sykes, daughter of Robert Roy Sykes and Cora Blanche Sewall.1 (unknown) Mclean died on 11 August 2004 in Stafford, Connecticut.1
- [S89] Family Search, United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries, 1980-2014.
Chief Justice Archibald McLean1
M, b. 5 April 1791, d. 24 October 1865
Chief Justice Archibald McLean was born on 5 April 1791 in St. Andrews, Luneburg District, Province of Québec.1,2 He was the son of Neil McLean and Isabella Macdonell.2 Chief Justice Archibald McLean married Joan McPherson.1 Chief Justice Archibald McLean died on 24 October 1865 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, at the age of 74.1,2
Archibald Duncan McLean1
Archibald Duncan McLean was the son of Thomas A. McLean.1 Archibald Duncan McLean married Alice Louisa Meredith, daughter of Edmund Allan Meredith and Anne Frances Jarvis, on 22 September 1889.1
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 134.
George Hammond McLean1
- [S89] Family Search, New York, Marriages, 1686-1980.
J. Monroe McLean
M, b. 7 November 1903
J. Monroe McLean was born on 7 November 1903 in New York.1 He was the son of James Hammond McLean and Mary Cecil Boardman.
- [S89] Family Search, California, Passenger and Crew Lists, 1882-1959.
James Hammond McLean1
M, b. 6 November 1879
James Hammond McLean was born on 6 November 1879 in New York City.2 He was the son of George Hammond McLean.3 James Hammond McLean married Mary Cecil Boardman, daughter of Albert Barnes Boardman and Georgiana Gertrude Bonner, on 17 November 1902 in St. Thomas' Protestant Episcopal Church, Manhattan, New York.1,3
Mary B. McLean1
F, b. 10 October 1830, d. 10 March 1857
Mary B. McLean was born on 10 October 1830 in Wiscasset, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Robert McLean.2 Mary B. McLean married Rev. Rufus King Sewall, son of Rufus K. Sewall and Phoebe Merrill, on 10 September 1856.1 Mary B. McLean died on 10 March 1857 in Maine at the age of 26.3
Child of Neil McLean and Isabella Macdonell
- [S58] Various Editors, Dictionary of Canadian Biography, Vol IX p. 512.
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900.
Thomas A. McLean1
Thomas A. McLean was the son of Chief Justice Archibald McLean and Joan McPherson.2 Thomas A. McLean. Registrar of Calgary, N.W.T..1