Lillian S. Barteau
F, b. circa 1859
Peggy Ann Barteau
F, b. circa 1872
Rose Ann Barteau
F, b. circa 1862
Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau
M, b. 17 April 1822, d. 7 October 1897
Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau was born on 17 April 1822 in Windsor, New York.1 He married firstly Jane Louisa Quinn on 17 July 1850 in Clinton, New York.1 Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau married secondly Mary Lambert Sewall, daughter of Charles Coffin Sewall and Julia Ann Doane, on 15 April 1857 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.2 Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau died on 7 October 1897 in Lake Charles, Louisiana, at the age of 75.1
Children of Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau and Mary Lambert Sewall
Violet H. Barteau
F, b. circa 1864
M, d. before 1612
- [S573] Timothy B. Staats & Henry N. Staats IV, "Abram Staes", p. 8.
F, b. 17 May 1767, d. 3 July 1798
Abigail Bartlett was born on 17 May 1767 in Kittery, Maine. She was the daughter of John Heard Bartlett and Dorcas Moulton. Abigail Bartlett married Stephen Sewall, son of Capt. Moses Sewall and Miriam Stone, on 21 April 1788 in Second Parish Church, Kittery, Maine.2 Abigail Bartlett died on 3 July 1798 in Kittery, Maine, at the age of 31.2
Children of Abigail Bartlett and Stephen Sewall
Anna Maria Bartlett1
F, b. 13 September 1844
Anna Maria Bartlett was born on 13 September 1844.1 She was the daughter of Erastus Bartlett and Margaret Ann L_____.1 Anna Maria Bartlett married John Ordway Webster, son of John Milton Webster and Sarah Hayes Hussey, on 1 June 1870.1
Children of Anna Maria Bartlett and John Ordway Webster
Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett1
Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett married Mary Ann Eastty, daughter of Joseph Mortleman Eastty and Elizabeth Sharp, on 25 June 1874 in Croydon.1
Child of Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett and Mary Ann Eastty
Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett1
M, d. 26 November 1937
Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett was the son of Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett and Mary Ann Eastty.1 Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett died on 26 November 1937.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Nov 27, 1937.
F, b. 25 February 1759, d. 26 February 1843
Dorcas Bartlett was born on 25 February 1759 in Kittery, Maine, (or 25 Nov 1759. Maine Fam Vol. 1 p. 15.)2 She was the daughter of John Heard Bartlett and Dorcas Moulton.1,2 Dorcas Bartlett married Daniel Sewall, son of Henry Sewall and Abigail Titcomb, on 12 October 1780 in 2nd Parish, Kittery, Maine, Rev. Alpheus Spring of Kittery officiated.3,4 Dorcas Bartlett died on 26 February 1843 in Kennebunk, Maine, at the age of 84 of palsey (Maine Families gives 25 Feb)2 and is buried in the Unitarian Churchyard Cemetery, Kennebunk, Maine.5
Children of Dorcas Bartlett and Daniel Sewall
- Lucy Sewall1 b. 22 Jul 1781, d. 30 Jul 1874
- William Bartlett Sewall1 b. 18 Dec 1782, d. 4 Mar 1869
- Benjamin Sewall1 b. 9 Nov 1785, d. 15 Dec 1785
- Olive Sewall1 b. 28 Aug 1787, d. 2 Jul 1834
- Abigail S. Sewall1 b. 27 Apr 1789, d. 7 Jul 1875
- Narcissa Sewall1 b. 15 Sep 1791, d. 13 Jul 1886
- Daniel Sewall3 b. 1 Feb 1794, d. 21 Feb 1794
- Mary Sewall1 b. 1 Dec 1795, d. 17 Mar 1872
- Matilda Sewall+3 b. 22 Sep 1797, d. 2 May 1892
- Eveline Sewall3 b. 23 Aug 1800, d. 8 Apr 1854
F, b. 1785, d. 1862
Dorothy Bartlett was born in 1785.2 She married Thomas Sewall, son of Thomas Sewall and Sarah Weeks, on 17 December 1809 in Gilford, New Hampshire.3 Dorothy Bartlett died in 1862 probably in Gilford, New Hampshire.2
Children of Dorothy Bartlett and Thomas Sewall
- Daniel B. Sewall4 d. 26 Jul 1820
- Moses Bartlett Sewall+5 b. 22 Jan 1811, d. 8 Mar 1872
- Noah Sewall4 b. 2 Jan 1813, d. 26 Mar 1813
- Alice Sanborn Sewall+6 b. 1 Jun 1816, d. 1844
- Ira Sewall4 b. 13 May 1818, d. 8 Feb 1819
- Reuben Clement Sewall4 b. 10 Jul 1820, d. 29 Nov 1844
- Dorothy Clement Sewall4 b. 10 Jun 1823, d. 28 Nov 1909
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 311.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 47838365 Memorial Inscription."
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #211.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished).
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #371.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #372.
Dorothy McGregor Bartlett1
F, b. 1896, d. 1991
Dorothy McGregor Bartlett was born in 1896.1 She married George William Sylvester Carruthers.1 Dorothy McGregor Bartlett died in 1991.1
F, b. 9 August 1753, d. 20 July 1825
Elisabeth Bartlett was born on 9 August 1753 in Plymouth, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Samuel Bartlett and Elizabeth Wetherall.2 Elisabeth Bartlett married Gen. Peleg Wadsworth, son of Deacon Peleg Wadsworth and Lusanna Sampson, on 18 June 1772 in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, 11 children.1,2,3 Elisabeth Bartlett died on 20 July 1825 in Wadsworth Hall, Hiram, Maine, at the age of 71 of a stroke.2,4
Children of Elisabeth Bartlett and Gen. Peleg Wadsworth
F, d. June 1782
Elizabeth Bartlett was the daughter of Hon. Enoch Bartlett and Katherine Dummer.2 Elizabeth Bartlett married Nathaniel Sparhawk, son of Col. Nathaniel Sparhawk and Elizabeth Pepperell, in 1780.1 Elizabeth Bartlett died in June 1782.2 She was buried in Haverhill, Massachusetts.2
Hon. Enoch Bartlett1
F, b. 29 January 1610/11, d. 28 June 1653
Joanna Bartlett was born on 29 January 1610/11 probably in Wiltshire.2,3 She was the daughter of Richard Bartlett Sen.4 Joanna Bartlett married William Titcomb by 1640 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Joanna Bartlett died on 28 June 1653 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 42 in child bed, the day of Beniah's birth.5,6
Children of Joanna Bartlett and William Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 152.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S474] George Thomas Little, Genealogy of Maine, p. 477.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 150.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Newbury, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
John Bartlett married Caroline Wilson.
M, b. 8 April 1726, d. 28 July 1805
John Heard Bartlett was born on 8 April 1726 in Kittery, Maine.3 He married first Dorcas Moulton on 15 October 1747 at 1st Parish, York, Maine, they had eleven children.2 John Heard Bartlett was living in Kittery, Maine.1 He died on 28 July 1805 at the age of 79.3
Children of John Heard Bartlett and Dorcas Moulton
F, b. May 1762, d. 18 January 1827
Mary Bartlett was born in May 1762 in Essex County, Massachusetts.1 She married Joseph Gerrish, son of Stephen Gerrish and Joanna Hale, in October 1779.1 Mary Bartlett died on 18 January 1827 in Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 64.1
Children of Mary Bartlett and Joseph Gerrish
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
- [S56] J.Y.W. Lloyd, History of he Lords Marcher.
Richard Bartlett Jun.1
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
Richard Bartlett Sen.1
M, d. 25 May 1647
Children of Richard Bartlett Sen.
M, d. 1732
Samuel Bartlett was the son of Richard Bartlett Jun.1 Samuel Bartlett married Elizabeth Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, on 23 May 1671 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Samuel Bartlett died in 1732.2
M, d. 1689
Thomas Bartlett was the son of Richard Bartlett Jun.1 Thomas Bartlett married Tirzah Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, on 24 November 1685 in Newbury.1,2 Thomas Bartlett died in 1689.2
William Everett Bartlett1
M, b. 3 May 1884
William Everett Bartlett was born on 3 May 1884 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of John Bartlett and Caroline Wilson. William Everett Bartlett married secondly Cora Blanche Sewall, daughter of Norman W. Sewall and Frances Jane Bennett, on 4 November 1932 in Brewster, Putnam County, New York.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New York, County Marriages, 1847-1849; 1907-1936.
F, b. 28 September 1765, d. 12 July 1805
Elizabeth Barton was born on 28 September 1765 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Barton and Margaret Gardner.2 Elizabeth Barton married William Cleveland, son of Rev. Aaron Cleveland and Susanna Porter, on 23 November 1783 in Salem, Massachusetts.1,2 Elizabeth Barton died on 12 July 1805 at the age of 39.1