Jane Little married James Drummond.
M, b. 22 September 1653
Joseph Little was born on 22 September 1653.2 He was the son of Joseph Little.3 Joseph Little married Mary Coffin, daughter of Tristram Coffin and Judith Greenleaf, on 31 October 1677 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,4,5
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans.
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 192.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.geocities.com/ckhansgw/hp2.htm
- [S82] John Bernard Burke, Colonial Gentry, p. 695.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
M, d. 19 November 1821
Joshua Little died on 19 November 1821.1 He married Ann Toppan, daughter of William Toppan and Sarah Somerby, on 19 November 1821 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2
Col. Josiah Little1
M, b. 1747, d. 1830
Col. Josiah Little was born in 1747.2 He married Sarah Toppan, daughter of Edward Toppan and Sarah Bailey, on 23 May 1770 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,3 Col. Josiah Little died in 1830.2
F, b. 19 July 1678, d. 30 April 1761
Judith Little was born on 19 July 1678 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Little and Mary Coffin.1 Judith Little married Cutting Moody, son of Samuel/2 Moody and Mary Cutting, on 25 March 1696 in Newbury.2 Judith Little died on 30 April 1761 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 82.1
F, b. 13 January 1686, d. June 1761
Mary Little was born on 13 January 1686 in Essex County, Massachusetts.1 The marriage intention of Mary Little and Colonel Joseph Gerrish, son of Col. Moses Gerrish and Jane Sewall, was published on 26 February 1703/4 in Essex County, Massachusetts.1 Mary Little died in June 1761 in Essex County, Massachusetts, at the age of 75 (also recorded as 1 January 1765.)1
Children of Mary Little and Colonel Joseph Gerrish
- Moses Gerrish+1 b. 5 Apr 1706, d. 18 Feb 1772
- Colonel Joseph Gerrish1 b. 10 Sep 1708, d. 26 May 1776
- Stephen Gerrish+1 b. 22 Jan 1712, d. 1788
- Mary Gerrish1 b. 10 Sep 1714
- Jane Gerrish1 b. 12 Oct 1717
- Elizabeth Gerrish1 b. 5 Mar 1720
- Sarah Gerrish1 b. 18 Jul 1722
- Judith Gerrish1 b. 7 Jan 1724
- Samuel Gerrish1 b. 3 Apr 1728
- Rebecca Gerrish1 b. 29 Oct 1732
Lt. Nathaniel Little1
Lt. Nathaniel Little married Mary Toppan, daughter of Edward Toppan and Sarah Bailey, on 7 April 1782 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Newbury, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
John Littlefield married Louisa J. Gannett.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records.
Nicholas Pierce Littlefield1
M, b. 1991, d. 1991
Orville Mellen Littlefield1
M, b. 1889, d. 1968
Orville Mellen Littlefield was born in 1889.1 He married Maude Amy Pierce, daughter of Charles Simeon Pierce and Nellie Iglehart "Angie" Wood.1 Orville Mellen Littlefield died in 1968.1
Sarah Eva Littlefield1
F, b. February 1850
Sarah Eva Littlefield was born in February 1850 in Maine.2 She was the daughter of John Littlefield and Louisa J. Gannett.1 Sarah Eva Littlefield married Joseph Otis Osgood, son of Rev. Joseph Osgood and Ellen Devereux Sewall, on 24 May 1877 in Milton, Massachusetts, they had four children.2,1
Children of Sarah Eva Littlefield and Joseph Otis Osgood
The Hon. Charles Paul Littlehales1
M, b. 14 December 1941, d. 12 July 2015
The Hon. Charles Paul Littlehales. Circuit court judge and district attorney. He was born on 14 December 1941 in Carmel, California.1 He was the son of Catherine Isabel Sewall.1 The Hon. Charles Paul Littlehales died on 12 July 2015 in Newport, Oregon, at the age of 73.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Oregonian, 21 July 2015.
Addie Bell Littleton
Addie Bell Littleton married Thomas L. Simpson.
Calvin Tracy Hazen Littleton1
M, b. 1898
Calvin Tracy Hazen Littleton was born in 1898.1 He was the son of Covington Henry Scott Littleton and Clara Hazen.1
Clarence Hazen Littleton1
M, b. 1900, d. 1901
Clarence Hazen Littleton was born in 1900.1 He was the son of Covington Henry Scott Littleton and Clara Hazen.1 Clarence Hazen Littleton died in 1901.1
Covington Henry Scott Littleton1
M, b. 1860
Covington Henry Scott Littleton was born in 1860.1 He married Clara Hazen, daughter of Calvin Tracy Hazen and Clara Barnes.1
Children of Covington Henry Scott Littleton and Clara Hazen
Covington Henry Scott Littleton Jr.1
M, b. 1896
Covington Henry Scott Littleton Jr. was born in 1896.1 He was the son of Covington Henry Scott Littleton and Clara Hazen.1
M, b. 3 July 1754, d. 1782
Abraham Livingston. Commissary of Provisions to the American Army 1776-78; Continental Agent in South Carolina 1778-82.2 He was baptised on 3 July 1754 at New Brunswick.3 He was the son of Philip Livingston and Christina Ten Broeck.1 Abraham Livingston died in 1782 in Charleston, South Carolina, unmarried.4
M, b. 1754, d. 1803
Abraham Livingston was born in 1754.1 He was the son of John Livingston and Catryna Ten Broeck.1 Abraham Livingston married Maria Peoples.1 Abraham Livingston died in 1803 in Montréal.1
Children of Abraham Livingston and Maria Peoples
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #219.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #424.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #425.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #426.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #427.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #429.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #430.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #431.
M, b. 7 April 1793
Abraham Livingston was born on 7 April 1793.1 He was the son of James Livingston and Elizabeth Simpson.1
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #423.
- [S481] Edward Livingston Taylor, "Taylor-Livingston Centenary", p. 497.
Adele Livingston was the daughter of John W. Livingston and Julia Broome.1 Adele Livingston married Joseph Sampson.1
Child of Adele Livingston and Joseph Sampson
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
F, d. 1617
Agnes Livingston was the daughter of Alexander Livingston of Halls of Airth and Falkirk and Marian Bryson.2,3 Agnes Livingston married Rev. William Livingston, son of Master Alexander Livingston and Barbara Livingston, on 6 January 1601 in Falkirk.1,3 Agnes Livingston died in 1617.4
Children of Agnes Livingston and Rev. William Livingston
- [S26] Hector Livingston Duff, Sewells in the New World, p. 115.
- [S26] Hector Livingston Duff, Sewells in the New World, p. 114.
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p. 58.
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. VI p. 333.
- [S80] Arthur Meredyth Burke, Prominent Families, Livingston.
F, b. 18 June 1645, d. before 1672
Agnes Livingston was born on 18 June 1645 (18 Aug 1645 Colonial Families.)2,3 She was the daughter of Rev. John Livingston of Ancrum and Janet Fleming.1 Agnes Livingston died before 1672.1
F, b. 20 September 1640, d. 17 October 1641
Agnes Livingston was born on 20 September 1640.2 She was the daughter of Rev. John Livingston of Ancrum and Janet Fleming.1 Agnes Livingston died on 17 October 1641 at the age of 1.2
Alexander Livingston, 5th Lord Livingston of Callendar1
M, d. 1550
Alexander Livingston, 5th Lord Livingston of Callendar was the son of Sir William Livingston, 4th Lord Livingston of Callendar and Agnes Hepburn.2 Alexander Livingston, 5th Lord Livingston of Callendar. Guardian of Mary Queen of Scots.1 He married firstly Janet Stewart.1 Alexander Livingston, 5th Lord Livingston of Callendar married Agnes Douglas, daughter of John Douglas, 2nd Earl of Morton and Janet Chrichton.1 Alexander Livingston, 5th Lord Livingston of Callendar died in 1550 in Paris.3 This line failed after a further six generations on the death of the eleventh Lord (fifth Earl of Linlithgow and fourth of Callendar) in 1723.4
Master Alexander Livingston1
M, d. 1597
Master Alexander Livingston was the son of Master James Livingston.2 Master Alexander Livingston married Barbara Livingston, daughter of Alexander Livingston of Inches and Barbara Forrester, circa 1570.2,3 Was rector of Monyabroch in 1561. He was deposed by the Presbytery chiefly on account of "inability of doctrine" though he was old and infirm.2 Master Alexander Livingston died in 1597.4