M, b. 1821, d. 1899
Charles Kuhn was born in 1821.1 He married Louisa Catherine Adams, daughter of Charles Francis Adams and Abigail Brown Brooks, in 1854 no issue.1 Charles Kuhn died in 1899.1
- [S86] Various contributors, The Adams Papers editorial project, ongoing.
Mary Adeline Kuhn1
F, b. 22 April 1850, d. 22 April 1886
Mary Adeline Kuhn was born on 22 April 1850.1 She married Noah Amos Sewall, son of Clement Sewall and Sarah Myers.1 Mary Adeline Kuhn died on 22 April 1886 at the age of 361 and is buried in Unity Cemetery, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1
Children of Mary Adeline Kuhn and Noah Amos Sewall
- William Perry Sewall+2 b. 11 Jul 1867, d. 31 Dec 1934
- Mary Myrtle Sewall+ b. 23 Feb 1869, d. 10 Apr 1938
- Ivah Jane Sewall3 b. 19 Feb 1871, d. 6 Aug 1954
- Charles Augustus Sewall4 b. Feb 1874, d. 4 May 1902
- James Clarence Sewall+2 b. 30 Jan 1875, d. 23 Mar 1953
- David Howard Sewall+4 b. 30 Jun 1877, d. 22 May 1938
- Minnie Edith Sewall5 b. 1882, d. 20 Mar 1955
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 92270840."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963.
- [S89] Family Search, Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885-1950.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Lackawannock, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Lackawannock, Mercer, Pennsylvania.
Margaret Kynaston was the daughter of Richard Kynaston of Hordley.1 Margaret Kynaston married Sir Richard Hanmer of Hanmer, son of Griffith Hanmer and Elin Dutton.1
- [S145] John Edwards Griffith, Pedigrees, p. 286.
Richard Kynaston of Hordley1
- [S145] John Edwards Griffith, Pedigrees, p. 286.
Anne de La Queville
Anne de La Queville married John Stewart, Lord d'Aubigny, son of John Stewart, Earl of Lennox and Elizabeth Stewart.
Gladys Edith Labdon1
F, b. 30 December 1903, d. 1994
Gladys Edith Labdon was born on 30 December 1903 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Oswald W. Labdon and Florence J. Arnold. Gladys Edith Labdon married Samuel Donnell Sewall, son of Stephen A. Sewall and Nathalia (Nettie) Flint.2 Gladys Edith Labdon died in 1994 in Maine.2
Children of Gladys Edith Labdon and Samuel Donnell Sewall
Oswald W. Labdon
Oswald W. Labdon married Florence J. Arnold.
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 72.
F, b. January 1852, d. 1924
Anastasie Labuety married Henry Mathieu, son of Angelina Mishahun.2 Anastasie Labuety was born in January 1852 in Canada.3 She died in 1924.2
John D. Lacey1
M, b. 25 April 1872, d. 3 June 1947
John D. Lacey was born on 25 April 1872.2 He married Mary Rebecca Sewall, daughter of Oliver Henry Sewall and Elizabeth Miller.1 John D. Lacey died on 3 June 1947 in Ohio at the age of 75.2
John Lackland, King John of England1
M, b. 24 December 1166, d. 18 October 1216
Lackland, King John of England was born on 24 December 1166 in Beaumont Palace, Oxford, he was designated King of Ireland in 1177 and and created Count of Mortain in 1189. He was styled Earl of Gloucester in right of his first wife from 29 August, 1189. He succeeded his brother Richard I as King of England and Duke of Normandy on 27 May, 1199, being crowned on that day in Westminster Abbey.2 He was the son of King Henry II, called Curtmantle, King of England and Eleanor of Aquitane. John Lackland, King John of England married as his second wife Isabella Taillefer, daughter of Aymer Taillefer, Count of Angoulême and Alice de Courteney, on 24 August 1200 at Bordeaux Cathedral, Gascony.2 John Lackland, King John of England died on 18 October 1216 in Newark Castle, Nottingham, at the age of 49.1
Child of John Lackland, King John of England and Isabella Taillefer
Agnes de Lacy
Agnes de Lacy married William fitz Alan, Lord of Oswestry, son of William fitz Alan and Isabel de Say Baroness of Clun, circa 1175.1
Children of Agnes de Lacy and William fitz Alan, Lord of Oswestry
- [S396] R.W. Eyton, Shropshire, Vol. 7 p. 228.
Gilbert de Lacy1
Gilbert de Lacy was the son of Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath.1 Of Ewyas Lacy, Herefordshire.2 Gilbert de Lacy married Isabel Le Bigod, daughter of Hugh Le Bigod Earl of Norfolk.2
Margaret de Lacy1
Margaret de Lacy was the daughter of Gilbert de Lacy and Isabel Le Bigod.1,2 Margaret de Lacy married John de Verdun, son of Theobald le Botiller 2nd Baron Butler and Rose de Verdun, before 14 May 1244.1,2
Capt. Thomas Lacy1
Capt. Thomas Lacy married Katherine Beatson, daughter of Henry (Harry) Beatson and Basilea Hamilton, on 24 December 1810 in Cambeltown.1
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland, Marriages, 1561-1910.
Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath1
M, d. 1278
Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath died in 1278 in Ireland.1
- [S143] Henry Edward Chetwynd-Stapylton, Chetwynds of Ingestre, p. 76.
F, b. 1801, d. 21 March 1829
Sarah Ladd was born in 1801.2 She married William Sewall, son of Stephen Sewall and Abigail Bartlett, on 5 June 1822 in Newton, Massachusetts, in the intentions she is called Sarah whilst in the marriage record she is Mary.1 Sarah Ladd died on 21 March 1829 in Boston, Massachusetts,3 and is buried in Cambridge Cemetery, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, to which she was removed in 1863.2,3
Children of Sarah Ladd and William Sewall
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of the Town of Newton, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 148122490."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #143.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Littleton, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
Geneveive Ladriere dit Flammand1
Child of Geneveive Ladriere dit Flammand and Joseph Cloutier
John U. Lafon1
John U. Lafon married Amelia Mildred Gilmer, daughter of David Harvey Gilmer and Virginia Clark, on 14 March 1849 in Caddo Parish, Louisiana.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Louisiana Marriages to 1850.
Betsy Laidlaw married James Bell, son of William Bell and Markie Minto, on 26 October 1828 in the Parish Church, Jedburgh, Roxburgh, Scotland.1 Betsy Laidlaw and James Bell then again went through a wedding ceremony on 31 October 1828 in St. Cuthbert's, Edinburgh, Scotland.2
- [S91] Www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, Parish Records Index (1553-1854), Parish registers, 1639-1857 Church of Scotland. Parish Church of Jedburgh.
- [S91] Www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, Parish Records Index (1553-1854), Parish registers for St. Cuthbert's Church, Edinburgh, 1573-1855 Church of Scotland. St. Cuthbert's Church (Edinburgh).
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p. 259.
F, b. 12 October 1663, d. 29 March 1737
Anne Lake was born on 12 October 1663 in Boston.2 She was the daughter of Capt. Thomas Lake and Mary Goodyear.1 Anne Lake married firstly Rev. John Cotton, son of Rev. Seaborn Cotton and Dorothy Bradstreet, on 17 August 1686 at Salisbury.3,4,5 Anne Lake married secondly Rev. Increase Mather, son of Rev. Richard Mather and Katharine Holt, in 1715.1,4 Anne Lake died on 29 March 1737 in Brookline, Massachusetts, at the age of 73.6
Children of Anne Lake and Rev. John Cotton
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 14.
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 2 p. 403.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 1 p. 327.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 6, p. 20.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 11.
Capt. Thomas Lake1
M, b. 1615, d. 14 August 1676
Of Boston. Capt. Thomas Lake was born in 1615 probably in Erby, Lincolnshire.2 He was the son of Richard Lake and Anne Morelly.2 Capt. Thomas Lake married Mary Goodyear, daughter of Stephen Goodyear, circa 1648 possibly in New Haven they had 11 children.3 Capt. Thomas Lake was killed by Indians on 14 August 1676 in Kennebec.2
F, b. 8 November 1774, d. 27 November 1842
Mary Lambard was born on 8 November 1774 in Bath, Maine.2,3 She was the daughter of Joseph Lombard and Hannah Booker.4 Mary Lambard married Rev. Samuel M. Sewall, son of Colonel Dummer Sewall and Mary Dunning, on 27 October 1794.4,5 Mary Lambard died on 27 November 1842 at the age of 68.2
Children of Mary Lambard and Rev. Samuel M. Sewall
- Narcissa Sewall6 b. 8 Sep 1795, d. bt 1860 - 1870
- John Milton Sewall+7 b. 30 Jul 1797, d. 15 Jan 1866
- Samuel Sewall+8 b. 8 Jan 1800, d. 7 Oct 1880
- Charles Coffin Sewall+9 b. 9 Jan 1805, d. 28 Aug 1838
- Levi Sewall+ b. 9 Jan 1805, d. 19 May 1880
- Joseph Lambard Sewall+9 b. 26 Dec 1810, d. 3 Apr 1891
- David Sewall+10 b. 2 Apr 1815, d. 8 Aug 1885
- William Brooks Sewall10 b. 5 Jul 1817, d. 8 Dec 1844
- Ammi Ruhamah Sewall10 b. 16 Apr 1818, d. 10 Apr 1835
- Lucy Lambard Sewall10 b. 24 Aug 1819, d. 17 Oct 1823
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 270.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 3 p. 250.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 26.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 45.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 77 p. 106.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 46.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 47.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 48.
M, d. before 1938
(unknown) Lambert married Winifred Kathleen May Ross. (unknown) Lambert died before 1938.
Eva W. Lambert1
F, b. circa 1876
Eva W. Lambert was born circa 1876 in Northfield, New Hampshire.1 She was the daughter of Sylvester Lambert and Christiana M. Blake.1
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriages, 1720-1920.
Mabel Grace Lambert1
F, b. 26 September 1873
Mabel Grace Lambert was born on 26 September 1873 in Northfield, New Hampshire.1 She was the daughter of Sylvester Lambert and Christiana M. Blake.1
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Birth Records, Early to 1900.
Mary Lambert married John Glorioso.