Eliza Bellows King
F, b. 5 April 1822
Eliza Bellows King was born on 5 April 1822 in New Ipswich, New Hampshire.1 She was the daughter of Seth King and Anna Preston.2 Eliza Bellows King married Dr. Otis Hoyt on 17 August 1843 in Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.3 Eliza Bellows King was born on 1 October 1886 in Boston, Massachusetts.1
F, b. 1693, d. 15 December 1763
Experience King was born in 1693.1 She married Col. Timothy Dwight, son of Nathaniel Dwight and Mehitable Partridge, in 1716.2 Experience King died on 15 December 1763.2
Children of Experience King and Col. Timothy Dwight
F, b. circa 1863
Florence Ellen King was born circa 1863 in Monmouthshire.3 She was the daughter of James Pearce King.4 Florence Ellen King married Ernest Gordon Fraser, son of Rev. Donald Fraser D.D. and Theresa Eliza Isabella Gordon, on 1 November 1893 in Baughurst, Hampshire.4
Children of Florence Ellen King and Ernest Gordon Fraser
Frederick King married Susan Bates.
- [S23] Carma Wallace, "E-Mail Communication," e-mail to John Rees.
George Gordon King
M, b. 31 January 1859
George Gordon King was born on 31 January 1859.1 He was the son of Edward King and Mary Augusta Le Roy.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 90.
James Pearce King1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Standard, November 09, 1893.
Captain John Duncan King1
M, b. circa 1789, d. 21 August 1863
Captain John Duncan King. Military Knight of Windsor.2 He was born circa 1789.3 He married Sally Tindal, daughter of Robert Tindal and Sarah Pocock, on 7 January 1815 in Chelmsford, Essex.4 Captain John Duncan King died on 21 August 1863 in 18 Lower Ward, Windsor castle.3
Le Roy King1
M, b. 14 August 1884
Le Roy King was born on 14 August 1884 in Newport, Rhode Island.2 He was the son of Le Roy King and Ethel Ledyard Rhinelander.1 Le Roy King graduated in 1906 from Harvard.3 He married Mary Isabel Lockwood, daughter of Benoni Lockwood and Mary Isabel Bonner, on 7 May 1921 in St. George's Church, Stuyvesant Square, New York.1
Le Roy King1
Le Roy King married Ethel Ledyard Rhinelander, daughter of Frederick William Rhinelander and Frances Davenport Skinner, on 28 April 1881.2
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Deaths and Burials, 1795-1910.
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree.
Patience King married Job Young.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 1 p. 189.
Rufus Adelia King1
Child of Rufus Adelia King and William Wadsworth Bryant
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas, Death Certificates, 1903–1982.
M, b. 1778, d. 1851
Seth King married Anna Preston.1 Seth King was born in 1778.2 He was the son of Eliphalet King and Mary Remington.1 Seth King died in 1851.1
William Dudley King1
M, b. 28 December 1890, d. 30 January 1960
William Dudley King was born on 28 December 1890 in Woodford, Essex, England, his birth was registered in West Ham in the quarter ending Mar 1891.1,2 He was the son of Frederick King and Susan Bates.1 William Dudley King emigrated in 1910 America on the Teutonic landing in New York. The passenger list gives his occupation as farmer and his final destination as San Jacinto, California.3 He married firstly Anna Amelia Krassin circa 1916.4 William Dudley King married secondly Elizabeth (Betty) Jane Sewell, daughter of Herbert Grant De Quincy Sewell and Sarah Miller Knox, on 31 October 1947 in Santa Ana, Orange County, California.5 William Dudley King died on 30 January 1960 in San Diego, California, at the age of 69.1 He was buried in Fort Rosecrans, San Diego, California.1
The marriage of Alice Maud Kingdon and Francis George Selley was registered in the quarter ending June 1939 in the Honiton, Devon Registration District.1
Diantha Kingman married Rufus S. Noyes in 1847.
Captain Ezra Kingman1
- [S39] Harvard Law School Association, Harvard Law School, p.215.
Hannah Kingman was the daughter of Captain Ezra Kingman and Susanna Whitman.1 Hannah Kingman married Hon. Simon Greenleaf, son of Moses Greenleaf and Lydia Parsons, on 18 September 1806.1,2
Children of Hannah Kingman and Hon. Simon Greenleaf
F, b. circa 1623/24, d. before 1697
Joane Kingman was born circa 1623/24 in England.1 She married Thomas Holbrook circa 1650.1 Joane Kingman died before 1697 in Massachusetts.1
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 2538R.
Children of Elizabeth Kingsbury and Samuel Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 156.
M, b. 3 February 1718, d. 22 August 1764
John Kingsbury was born on 3 February 1718 in Newbury.1 He married Patience Toppan, daughter of Abraham Toppan and Esther Wigglesworth, on 7 September 1739 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 John Kingsbury died on 22 August 1764 in Boston at the age of 46.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 24 p. 51.
F, b. 16 November 1769, d. 27 October 1859
Patience Kingsbury was born on 16 November 1769.2 She was the daughter of John Kingsbury.1 Patience Kingsbury died on 27 October 1859 in Charlestown, Massachusetts, at the age of 89.2
- [S474] George Thomas Little, Genealogy of Maine, p. 54.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 44 p. 341.
Major Fitzhardinge Kingscote
M, b. 16 March 1837, d. 9 May 1900
Major Fitzhardinge Kingscote. Of Prince Consort's Own Rifle Brigade. He was born on 16 March 1837.1 He married Agnes Grant Stuart, daughter of John Stuart and Elizabeth Van Rensselaer Powell, on 17 July 1863.2 Major Fitzhardinge Kingscote died on 9 May 1900 in Furbogh, County Galway, Ireland, at the age of 63.1
Henry W. Kingsland1
Henry W. Kingsland married Sarah Jauncey.
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
Mary Caroline Kingsland1
F, b. 21 June 1804, d. 1894
Mary Caroline Kingsland was born on 21 June 1804 in Kingsland, New Jersey.1 She was the daughter of Henry W. Kingsland and Sarah Jauncey.1 Mary Caroline Kingsland married Arent Henry Schuyler, son of John Arent Schuyler and Eliza Kip, on 24 April 1828 in Belleville, New Jersey.1 Mary Caroline Kingsland died in 1894.2
Children of Mary Caroline Kingsland and Arent Henry Schuyler
- Henry Kingsland Schuyler+1 b. 5 Mar 1829, d. 10 Aug 1896
- John Arent Schuyler+1 b. 19 Feb 1831, d. 15 Jun 1870
- Smith Arent Schuyler+1 b. 18 Nov 1832, d. 26 Jul 1870
- Edwin Nesbit Schuyler1 b. 15 Jun 1834, d. 13 Sep 1835
- Harriet Anderson Schuyler+1 b. 29 Aug 1836, d. 17 Feb 1882
- Sarah Jauncey Schuyler+1 b. 22 Jun 1838
- Arent Henry Schuyler1 b. 8 Aug 1840, d. 20 Sep 1863
- Richards Kingsland Schuyler+1 b. 24 Jun 1842, d. 1912
- Mary Caroline Schuyler1 b. 16 Feb 1845, d. 9 Aug 1845
- Catherine Gertrude Schuyler1 b. 17 Aug 1846, d. 16 Dec 1866