Derek Robert Adrian Hill1
M, b. 21 October 1946, d. 14 September 2011
Derek Robert Adrian Hill was born on 21 October 1946 in Pont Rouge, Québec.1 He was the son of Graham Hope Sewell Hill and Gwynneth Elsie Smyth.1 Derek Robert Adrian Hill married Marlène Bédard, daughter of Albert Bédard and Brigitte Germain, on 3 January 1975. In 1995 he was farming at Pont Rouge.1 Derek Robert Adrian Hill died on 14 September 2011 in Pont Rouge, Québec, at the age of 64.
F, d. 15 April 1900
Emma Hill was the daughter of James Haydock Hill.1 Emma Hill married Rev. Henry Tindal, son of Thomas Tindal and Mary Anne Uhtoff, on 29 November 1855 in Elmley Castle, Worcestershire.2 Emma Hill died on 15 April 1900 in Frankton, Newton Abbot.3
Evalina Hill married Hartley Gove.
- [S216] Anon, Graduates of Bowdoin College, p. 428.
Gary Shuldam Graham Hill1
M, b. 6 December 1944, d. 10 March 1975
Gary Shuldam Graham Hill was born on 6 December 1944 in Pont-Rouge.1 He was the son of Graham Hope Sewell Hill and Gwynneth Elsie Smyth.1 Gary Shuldam Graham Hill died on 10 March 1975 in Pont-Rouge at the age of 30.
Graham Hope Sewell Hill1
M, b. 18 February 1920, d. 9 December 2005
Graham Hope Sewell Hill was born on 18 February 1920 in Montréal. He was the son of Major Shuldham Hope Hill and Janie Graham de Quincy Sewell.1 Graham Hope Sewell Hill was educated between 1936 and 1939 at Ridley.1 He married firstly Gwynneth Elsie Smyth, daughter of R.L. Smyth, on 5 June 1943 in Cathedral of Holy Trinity, Québec.1 In 1966, the address of Graham Hope Sewell Hill was PO Box 700, Pont Rouge, Province of Québec.1 He died on 9 December 2005 in Pont-Rouge at the age of 85.
Children of Graham Hope Sewell Hill and Gwynneth Elsie Smyth
F, b. 1734, d. November 1782
Hannah Hill was born in 1734.2 She was the daughter of Thomas Hill.3 Hannah Hill married Samuel Quincy, son of Josiah /1 Quincy and Hannah Sturgis, on 16 June 1761 in Boston.4 Hannah Hill died in November 1782 in Antigua, West Indies.5,6
Children of Hannah Hill and Samuel Quincy
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 11 p. 73.
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 34.
- [S229] Various, American National Biography, Quincy, Samuel.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3989R.
- [S229] Various, American National Biography, Quincy, Samuel.
- [S312] Lorenzo Sabine, Loyalists of the American Revolution, Vol. 2 p. 207.
- [S488] Margaret Brent Downing, "The Ameircan Capitoline Hill", p. 282.
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
M, b. 5 October 1744, d. 19 June 1824
James Hill was born on 5 October 1744 in Boston.1 He was the son of James Hill and Esther Turner.2 James Hill married Hannah Sewall, daughter of Samuel Sewall and Elizabeth Quincy, on 26 January 1772 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 James Hill died on 19 June 1824 in Boston at the age of 79.3
Children of James Hill and Hannah Sewall
- James Hill4 b. 1 Mar 1772
- Samuel S. Hill4 b. 13 Feb 1774, d. 25 Dec 1775
- Margaret F. Hill4 b. 12 Aug 1775, d. 28 Feb 1833
- Joseph S. Hill4 b. 2 Mar 1777, d. 8 Aug 1788
- Sewall Hill4 b. 20 Mar 1779, d. 26 Aug 1833
- Joseph Hill4 b. 1 Jan 1783, d. 19 Feb 1809
- Richard S. Hill4 b. 15 Sep 1785
- William R. Hill4 b. 9 Nov 1787, d. 19 Oct 1788
- William R. Hill4 b. 20 Sep 1790, d. 8 Oct 1792
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 228.
M, b. 1 March 1772
M, b. 1755
James Hill was born in 1755 in London.
Child of James Hill
- James Haydock Hill+ b. 4 Jan 1785
James Haydock Hill1
M, b. 4 January 1785
James Haydock Hill was born on 4 January 1785 in St. Petersburg, Russia. He was the son of James Hill.
- [S82] John Bernard Burke, Colonial Gentry, p. 480.
Janet Stewart Hill1
F, b. 6 July 1916, d. 26 March 2006
Janet Stewart Hill was born on 6 July 1916 in Québec.1 She was the daughter of Major Shuldham Hope Hill and Janie Graham de Quincy Sewell.1 Janet Stewart Hill died on 26 March 2006 in Québec ? at the age of 89.
Child of Jeremiah Hill and Mary Langdon (widow Storer)
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 450.
John E. Hill1
M, b. July 1869
- [S208] 1900 US Census.
John Kennedy Hill1
M, b. 25 January 1877, d. 20 March 1965
John Kennedy Hill was born on 25 January 1877 in Remelton, Ireland.2 He married Justine Louise Champion, daughter of Charles Pipon Champion and Charlotte Henrietta Westrene Sewell, on 8 June 1904 in Québec.3 John Kennedy Hill died on 20 March 1965 in Québec at the age of 88.2
M, b. 1 January 1783, d. 19 February 1809
Joseph Hill was born on 1 January 1783.1 He was the son of James Hill and Hannah Sewall.1 Joseph Hill died on 19 February 1809 at the age of 26.1
Joseph S. Hill1
M, b. 2 March 1777, d. 8 August 1788
Joseph S. Hill was born on 2 March 1777.1 He was the son of James Hill and Hannah Sewall.1 Joseph S. Hill died on 8 August 1788 at the age of 11.1
Justin Weare Hill1
M, b. 26 December 1897, d. 18 February 1975
Justin Weare Hill was born on 26 December 1897 in York Village, Maine.2,1 He was the son of John E. Hill and Belle E. Weare.2 Justin Weare Hill died on 18 February 1975 in Albemarle, North Carolina, at the age of 77.1
Katharine Hill was the daughter of Richard Hill of London.1 Katharine Hill married Dr. Roger Goad D.D.
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography, Roger Goad.
Louisa D. Hill1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924. Northumberland and Durham 1900.
F, d. before 1508
Margaret Hill married Sir Hugh Luttrell, son of Sir James Luttrell and Elizabeth Courteney, in 1487.1,2 Margaret Hill died before 1508.2
Margaret Hill married Rev. Prof. Edward Wigglesworth, son of Rev. Edward Wigglesworth and Rebecca Coolidge, in 1765.1
- [S170] Unknown author, Genealogy of the Sparhawk family, p. 23.
Margaret F. Hill1
F, b. 12 August 1775, d. 28 February 1833
Margaret F. Hill was born on 12 August 1775.1 She was the daughter of James Hill and Hannah Sewall.1 Margaret F. Hill died on 28 February 1833 at the age of 57.1
Hon. Mark Langdon Hill1
M, b. 30 June 1772, d. 26 November 1842
Hon. Mark Langdon Hill was born on 30 June 1772 in Biddeford, Maine.1 He was the son of Jeremiah Hill and Mary Langdon (widow Storer).1 Hon. Mark Langdon Hill married secondly Abigail S. Sewall, daughter of Daniel Sewall and Dorcas Bartlett, on 6 June 1821 in Kennebunk, Maine.1,2 Hon. Mark Langdon Hill died on 26 November 1842 in Phippsburg, Maine, at the age of 70.2 He was an overseer and trustee of Bowdoin College for many years and served in the U.S. House of Representatives in the period 1819-23. He was afterwards postmaster at Phippsburg, and collector of revenue of the port of Bath.1
F, b. 1744, d. 1822
Mary Hill was born in 1744.2 She was the daughter of Henry Hill.1 Mary Hill married Charles Carroll of Duddington, son of Daniel Carroll of Duddington Manor and Anne Rozer.1 Mary Hill died in 1822.2
Children of Mary Hill and Charles Carroll of Duddington
- [S97] John Bernard Burke, Burke's Peerage, p. 1044.
May Louise Hill1
F, b. 1871
May Louise Hill was born in 1871.1 She married Charles Henry Dana, son of William Dana and Francis Maria Ney.1
Children of May Louise Hill and Charles Henry Dana
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.