Elisha Atkins married Lucy Thaxten Cushing, daughter of Martin Cushing and Hannah Sewall, on 17 January 1835 in Winthrop.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 274.
Capt. Silas Atkins
Child of Capt. Silas Atkins
- Abigail Atkins+ b. c 1773, d. Aug 1862
Anna Sophia Bates Atkinson1
F, b. 24 October 1851, d. 16 July 1925
Anna Sophia Bates Atkinson was born on 24 October 1851 in Oregon.1,2 She was the daughter of Rev. George Henry Atkinson and Nancy Bates.1 Anna Sophia Bates Atkinson married Frank Manley Warren in 1872. Anna Sophia Bates Atkinson died on 16 July 1925 in Portland, Oregon, at the age of 73.1,2
Children of Anna Sophia Bates Atkinson and Frank Manley Warren
Doreen Isabel Atkinson1
F, b. 1898
Doreen Isabel Atkinson was born in 1898 in Etchemin, Québec.2 She was the daughter of William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson and Constance Isabel Temple.1 Doreen Isabel Atkinson married Wilfred Rosamond Shaw Butterworth, son of John George Butterworth and Elizabeth Shaw, on 15 June 1920 in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.2
Child of Doreen Isabel Atkinson and Wilfred Rosamond Shaw Butterworth
Elizabeth Atkinson married Michael Toppan, son of Abraham Toppan and Esther Wigglesworth, on 27 September 1750.2
Children of Elizabeth Atkinson and Michael Toppan
Frederick Temple Atkinson1
M, b. 11 November 1902, d. 18 November 1977
Frederick Temple Atkinson was born on 11 November 1902 in Québec.2 He was the son of William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson and Constance Isabel Temple.1 Frederick Temple Atkinson was baptised on 15 November 1902 at St. Mathew's Church, Québec.2 In 1941 awarded the Military Cross for his actions as a captain with the Royal Rifles of Canada during the defence of Hong Kong. He was released from Shamshuipo prison camp, Kowloon in September 1945.3,4 He died on 18 November 1977 at the age of 75.5 He was buried in Mount Hermon Cemetery, Québec.5
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. (Québec (Saint Mathew`s Church)), 1902.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.hkvca.ca/historical/Honours/mc/atkinson.htm (December 2008).
- [S205] Newspaper, The Lethbridge Herald (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada), 7 September 1945.
- [S522] Gordon A. Morley and William J. Park, Mount Hermon Cemetery, U302.
Rev. George Henry Atkinson
M, b. 1819, d. 1889
Rev. George Henry Atkinson was born in 1819. He was the son of William Atkinson and Anna Little. Rev. George Henry Atkinson married Nancy Bates in 1846.1 Rev. George Henry Atkinson died in 1889.
Child of Rev. George Henry Atkinson and Nancy Bates
George King Atkinson1
George King Atkinson married Susannah Sparhawk, daughter of Rev. John Sparhawk and Jane Porter, on 12 May 1771 they had no children.1
- [S170] Unknown author, Genealogy of the Sparhawk family, p. 15.
Henry Atkinson married Selina Jane Crawford, daughter of Dr. James Crawford and Emma Matilda Platt.1
Child of Henry Atkinson and Selina Jane Crawford
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924.
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 157n.
Josiah L. Atkinson1
Josiah L. Atkinson married Betsy Toppan, daughter of William Toppan and Sarah Somerby, on 18 June 1821.1
- [S180] Bible Records, NEHGS Bible Records, Gen 1 T 152: William Toppan Bible.
Michael Frederick Atkinson1
M, b. 19 February 1948, d. 28 September 1962
Michael Frederick Atkinson was born on 19 February 1948.1 He was the son of Frederick Temple Atkinson.2 Michael Frederick Atkinson died on 28 September 1962 at the age of 14.1 He was buried in Mount Hermon Cemetery, Québec.1
Nancy Crawford Atkinson1
F, b. 22 December 1915, d. 15 May 1979
Nancy Crawford Atkinson was born on 22 December 1915 in Sault St. Marie, Ontario.2 She was the daughter of William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson and Constance Isabel Temple.1 Nancy Crawford Atkinson married Francis Robert (Frank) Oliver on 12 August 1942 in St. Simon's Church, Toronto, Ontario.2 Nancy Crawford Atkinson died on 15 May 1979 in Toronto, Ontario, at the age of 63.2
F, b. 1887
Olive Atkinson was born in 1887 in England. She married Carl Radcliffe Slane Fleming, son of Capt. Joseph Fleming and Sophie Janet Sewell, say 1915.
M, b. 1779, d. 1866
William Atkinson was born in 1779. He married Anna Little, daughter of Col. Josiah Little and Sarah Toppan, in 1804. William Atkinson died in 1866.
William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson1
M, b. 4 January 1867, d. 1944 or 1945
William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson was born on 4 January 1867 in Etchemin, Québec.2 He was the son of Henry Atkinson and Selina Jane Crawford.1 William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson was baptised on 8 March 1867 at Aubigny.2 He married Constance Isabel Temple, daughter of Dr. James Algernon Temple and Alice Erie Douglas Heudebourck, on 15 June 1897 in St. James Cathedral, Toronto, Ontario.1 William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson died in 1944 or 1945.3
Children of William Frédérich Vannovous Atkinson and Constance Isabel Temple
Mary Berkeley Atterbury1
F, b. circa 1793, d. 24 January 1859
Mary Berkeley Atterbury was born circa 1793.1 She married Robert Herring Farmar, son of Lt. General Robert Hill Farmar R.M. and Mildred Farmar.1 Mary Berkeley Atterbury died on 24 January 1859 in 21 Torrington Sq., London.1
Child of Mary Berkeley Atterbury and Robert Herring Farmar
F, d. 1757
Anne Attwood married William Digges of Warburton, son of Charles Digges and Susannah Maria Lowe.1 Anne Attwood died in 1757.1
Children of Anne Attwood and William Digges of Warburton
- [S382] Ronald Hoffman, Dear Papa, Dear Charley, Appendix I, Chart I. p. 1546.
F, b. 1652
Ann Atwater was born in 1652 in New Haven, Connecticut.2,3 She was the daughter of Joshua Atwater and Mary Blackman.4,2 A contract for the marriage of Ann Atwater and Jeremiah Dummer was signed on 3 September 1672 at Boston.1,4,5
Children of Ann Atwater and Jeremiah Dummer
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), Vol. 2. p. 1094.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 3225.
- [S282] Francis Atwater, Atwater, p. 426.
- [S99] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration begins, Dummer.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S3] Nina Moore Tiffany, Samuel E. Sewell: a memoir.
M, d. 1636
M, b. 2 June 1611, d. 16 May 1676
Joshua Atwater was baptised on 2 June 1611 at Lenham, Kent.2 He was the son of John Atwater and Susan Narzin.2,3 Joshua Atwater married Mary Blackman, daughter of Rev. Adam Blackman, on 6 May 1651 in New Haven, Connecticut.4,5,3 Joshua Atwater died on 16 May 1676 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 64.3
F, b. 15 January 1659, d. 12 April 1726
Mary Atwater was born on 15 January 1659 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 She married firstly John Clark, son of Christopher Clark and Rebecca (Unknown).1,2 Mary Atwater married secondly John Coney, son of John Coney and Elizabeth Nash, on 8 November 1694.3 Mary Atwater died on 12 April 1726 at the age of 67.3
F, d. 1278
Emma Audley was the daughter of Henry Audley of Heleigh, Staffordshire and Bertred de Meisnilwarin.1,2 Emma Audley married Gruffudd ap Madog, Lord of Dinas Brân, son of Madoc ap Gruffudd Maelor. Emma Audley died in 1278.2
Children of Emma Audley and Gruffudd ap Madog, Lord of Dinas Brân
Henry Audley of Heleigh, Staffordshire1
M, d. 1246
Henry Audley of Heleigh, Staffordshire married Bertred de Meisnilwarin.2 Henry Audley of Heleigh, Staffordshire died in 1246.3
Children of Henry Audley of Heleigh, Staffordshire and Bertred de Meisnilwarin
M, d. 1272
James Audley was the son of Henry Audley of Heleigh, Staffordshire and Bertred de Meisnilwarin.1 James Audley died in 1272 having broken his neck.1
- [S413] Archaeologia Cambrensis, Vol. 5, 5th series, 1888. pp 284-296. Emral and its occupants by Canon M.H. Lee.
Clara Emily Louisa Austen
F, b. 7 November 1886
Clara Emily Louisa Austen was born on 7 November 1886 in Maryborough, Queensland, Australia.1 She was the daughter of Edward Austen and Minnie Thursa Louise McDonald.2 Clara Emily Louisa Austen married Hugh Moore Scott, son of Richard Scott, on 31 May 1910 at the Methodist Mission Station, Bombatana, Choiseul Island, Solomon Islands.2 Hugh Moore Scott filed for divorce from Clara Emily Louisa Austen circa 21 June 1928 at New South Wales, Australia; the suit being later dismissed on grounds of domicile.3
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.solomonencyclopaedia.net/biogs/E000676b.htm
- [S205] Newspaper, The Sydney Morning Herald, 25 July 1910.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Sydney Morning Herald, 9 November 1928.
- [S205] Newspaper, Truth, 20 May 1928.
Edward Austen married Minnie Thursa Louise McDonald, daughter of John McDonald and Melinda (Unknown), on 3 September 1882 in Santa Ana, Solomon Islands.1
F, d. 1646
Mary Austen was the daughter of Thomas Austen of Oxley.1 Mary Austen married John Huntbach de Seawall, son of Thomas Huntbach of Seawall and Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield).1 Mary Austen died in 1646.2
Children of Mary Austen and John Huntbach de Seawall
Mary Jane Austen1
F, b. 27 April 1807, d. 29 December 1836
Mary Jane Austen was born on 27 April 1807 in Southampton, Hampshire.1 She married firstly Commander George Thomas Maitland Purvis on 10 June 1828 in Chawton, Hampshire, there were three sons and two daughters of the marriage.2,3 Mary Jane Austen died on 29 December 1836 at the age of 29.
Children of Mary Jane Austen and Commander George Thomas Maitland Purvis
- [S190] William R. O'Byrne, Naval Biographical Dictionary, p. 940.
- [S190] William R. O'Byrne, Naval Biographical Dictionary, p. 941.
- [S89] Family Search, England Marriages, 1538–1973.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Hampshire Advertiser, January 03, 1894.
- [S89] Family Search, England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975.
Thomas Austen of Oxley1