M, b. 25 May 1810
William Carson Glenn was born on 25 May 1810.2 He was the son of Elias Glenn. William Carson Glenn married Martha Elizabeth Sewall, daughter of Gen. James Sewall of Holly Hall and Anne Maria Rudulph, on 19 May 1835 in Cecil County, Maryland.3,4
Children of William Carson Glenn and Martha Elizabeth Sewall
- [S205] Newspaper, The Cecil Whig, Elkton, 1881: Cecil Co., MD. Transcribed and contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Cyndie Enfinger. <e-mail address >
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maryland, Births and Christenings Index, 1662-1911.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Cecil Whig, Elkton, 31 December 1881. Transcribed and contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Cyndie Enfinger. <e-mail address >
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maryland, Compiled Marriages, 1655-1850.
- [S154] 1860 US Census, District 3, Cecil County, Maryland.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Baltimore 107.
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Baltimore Ward 13, Baltimore, Maryland.
- [S50] British Census 1881.
Jason Glezen married Katherine Cooke, daughter of Rev. William Cooke and Jane Sewall, on 11 May 1756 in Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2
Albert Glines married Phoebe Millikan.
Eugene Albert Glines1
M, b. 5 June 1911
Eugene Albert Glines was born on 5 June 1911 in Dysart ?, Iowa.1 He was the son of Eugene M. Glines and Katherine Ellen Sewall.1
M, b. 21 April 1883, d. 26 July 1961
Eugene M. Glines was born on 21 April 1883 in Appleton, Minnesota.1 He was the son of Albert Glines and Phoebe Millikan. Eugene M. Glines married Katherine Ellen Sewall, daughter of Arthur Shaw Sewall and Mary E. Carey, on 19 February 1909 in Vinton, Iowa.3 Eugene M. Glines died on 26 July 1961 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 78.4
Children of Eugene M. Glines and Katherine Ellen Sewall
Joseph Sewall Glines1
M, b. 10 August 1913
Joseph Sewall Glines was born on 10 August 1913 in Dysart ?, Iowa.1 He was the son of Eugene M. Glines and Katherine Ellen Sewall.1
Mary Florence Glines1
F, b. 16 August 1909
Mary Florence Glines was born on 16 August 1909 in Dysart ?, Iowa.1 She was the daughter of Eugene M. Glines and Katherine Ellen Sewall.1
William Francis Glines1
M, b. 4 October 1915
William Francis Glines was born on 4 October 1915.1 He was the son of Eugene M. Glines and Katherine Ellen Sewall.1
John Glorioso married Mary Lambert.
John Anthony Glorioso
M, b. 3 November 1917, d. 27 September 1999
John Anthony Glorioso was born on 3 November 1917 in Wellesley, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of John Glorioso and Mary Lambert. John Anthony Glorioso married Marion Eunice Sewall, daughter of Roy Pishon Sewall and Abigail Elizabeth Colbert, before August 1942. John Anthony Glorioso died on 27 September 1999 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 81.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Death Index, 1901-1980.
M, b. 1913, d. 1996
Mort Mark Glosser was born in 1913 in Alabama.3 He married Catherine Cornelia Rogers, daughter of Junius Carl Rogers and Aurelia Anna Sewall.1 Mort Mark Glosser died in 1996 in Alabama.3
- [S58] Various Editors, Dictionary of Canadian Biography, Vol. IX p. 411.
M, b. 13 May 1628, d. 1693
Habakkuk Glover was born on 13 May 1628 in England. He was the son of John Glover. Habakkuk Glover married Hannah Eliot, daughter of Rev. John Eliot and Ann Mountford, on 4 May 1653.1 Habakkuk Glover died in 1693.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, John Eliot.
Child of John Glover
- Habakkuk Glover b. 13 May 1628, d. 1693
Children of Sarah Glover and Henry Short
Helena Glynn married Patrick Byrne.
Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad1
F, d. 1637
Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad was the daughter of Dr. Roger Goad D.D.1 Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad married Andrew Willett, son of Thomas Willett and Elizabeth Stanton ?, circa 29 September 1588.1 Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad died in 1637 in Barley, Hertfordshire.1 She was buried on 11 July 1637 and was buried at her husband's side. (Cutter gives a date of 11 July 1632.)
Children of Jacobine (Jacobeda) Goad and Andrew Willett
- Henry Willett1 d. 1670
- Elizabeth Willett b. 14 Jun 1601
- Thomas Willett b. 15 Aug 1602
- Anna Willett2 b. 5 Aug 1604
- Captain Thomas Willett+3 b. Aug 1605, d. 4 Aug 1674
- Rebecca Willett
- Robert Willett b. 10 Dec 1609
- Rebecca Willett b. 29 Jan 1612
- Matthew Willett b. 30 Sep 1612
- Charles Willett b. 5 May 1614
- Jacob Willett2 b. 5 May 1614
- Christian Willett b. 13 Jun 1615
Dr. Roger Goad D.D.1
M, b. 1538, d. 24 April 1610
Dr. Roger Goad D.D.. Provost of King's College, Cambridge.1 He was born in 1538 in Horton, Buckinghamshire.1 He married Katharine Hill, daughter of Richard Hill of London. Dr. Roger Goad D.D. died on 24 April 1610 in Cambridge.1
F, b. circa 1286
Elizabeth Gobion was born circa 1286.1 She was the daughter of Richard Gobion.1 Elizabeth Gobion married Thomas Paynell of Boothby Paynell before 1312.1
- [S401] Robert Edmond Chester Waters, Chester of Chicheley, Vol. 1, p. 155.
F, b. 29 September 1282, d. 25 January 1360
Hawise Gobion was born on 29 September 1282.2 She was the daughter of Richard Gobion.3 Hawise Gobion married Sir Ralph le Botiler of Pulverbatch and Norbury, son of Sir Ralph le Botiler of Codynton, Pulverbatch and Norbury and Maud de Marmion, before 1300.2 Hawise Gobion died on 25 January 1360 at the age of 77.3
Children of Hawise Gobion and Sir Ralph le Botiler of Pulverbatch and Norbury
M, b. circa 1245, d. 1300
Richard Gobion. Of Stapleford, Hertfordshire and Higham Gobion, Bedfordshire.1 He was born circa 1245 recorded as being aged 30 in 1275.2 Probably the Richard Gobion who died in 1300 desribed as being of Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Bedfordshire in his IPM.3,2
Children of Richard Gobion
M, b. 12 February 1709, d. before 24 July 1776
Joseph Godfrey was born on 12 February 1709 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1 He married Mary Sewall, daughter of Henry Sewall and Elizabeth Titcomb, on 4 February 1736/37 in Newbury.1 Joseph Godfrey died before 24 July 1776.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 169.
Gerry P. Goding1
M, d. 15 February 1863
Gerry P. Goding married Mary Susan Keep on 14 April 1859 in Jay, Maine.1 He enlisted in the Twenty-eighth Maine Infantry.1 Gerry P. Goding died on 15 February 1863 in hospital, Bedloe Island, New York.1
Children of Gerry P. Goding and Mary Susan Keep
- [S311] Frank Eugene Best, John Keep of Longmeadow, p. 172.
Mary Jessie Goding1
F, b. 29 January 1860, d. 1934
Mary Jessie Goding is also recorded as Jessie M. Sewall.2 She was born on 29 January 1860 probably in Jay, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Gerry P. Goding and Mary Susan Keep.1 Mary Jessie Goding married Nathan Willis Sewall, son of Deacon Calvin Davenport Sewall and Eliza Mayhew, on 27 November 1877 in Wilton, Maine.1 Mary Jessie Goding and Nathan Willis Sewall appear on the census of 1880 at Wilton, Franklin County, Maine, where he is listed as a carriage maker.3 Mary Jessie Goding appears on the census of 1930 still at Wilton, Franklin County, Maine, living with her sister Stella, both are widowed.4 She died in 1934 in Wilton, Maine.5
Children of Mary Jessie Goding and Nathan Willis Sewall
Stella Frances Goding1
F, b. 16 February 1862, d. 8 January 1944
Stella Frances Goding was born on 16 February 1862 though the memorial stone gives a day earlier.1,2 She was the daughter of Gerry P. Goding and Mary Susan Keep.1 Stella Frances Goding married Newell R. Knowlton on 25 December 1901 in Maine.3 Stella Frances Goding died on 8 January 1944 at the age of 812 and is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Farmington, Maine.2
Esther Godley married Frederick Spidle Burke.
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 175.
- [S519] B.M. Greene, Who's who in Canada, 1922 ed. p. 1141.
Maria Theresa Gold1
F, b. 7 November 1786, d. 10 February 1833
Maria Theresa Gold was born on 7 November 1786 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.2 She married Nathan Appleton on 24 March 1806 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Maria Theresa Gold died on 10 February 1833 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 462 and is buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Massachusetts.3
Child of Maria Theresa Gold and Nathan Appleton
Phillip S. Golderman
Child of Phillip S. Golderman
- Phyllis Virginia Golderman+ b. 19 Dec 1906, d. 10 Aug 1951