Edward S. Gardner1
M, d. 1934
- [S205] Newspaper, New Castle News, 1 April 1976.
F, b. 8 April 1768
Elizabeth Gardner was born on 8 April 1768 in Milton, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Samuel Gardner and Mary Cooper.1
Evelyn Violet Gardner1
F, b. 20 January 1880, d. before 1900
Evelyn Violet Gardner was born on 20 January 1880 in Tewksbury, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Everett M. Gardner and Minnie W. Lovett.2 Evelyn Violet Gardner died before 1900.3
Everett M. Gardner1
M, b. December 1859
Everett M. Gardner was born in December 1859 in Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Almon B. Gardner and Arvilla Bailey Eaton.1 Everett M. Gardner married Minnie W. Lovett.1 Everett M. Gardner and Minnie W. Lovett appear on the census of 1880 at Tewksbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, living with his parents.1
Children of Everett M. Gardner and Minnie W. Lovett
Frederick J. Gardner1
Frederick J. Gardner married Mary Cooper, daughter of William Cooper and Eliza Balch Dutton, on 12 January 1864.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 44 p. 60.
F, b. 4 April 1676, d. 24 June 1713
Hannah Gardner was born on 4 April 1676 in Salem, Massachusetts.2 She married Capt. John Higginson, son of Col. John Higginson and Sarah Savage, on 13 September 1695 in Salem (or 1 September.)1,2 Hannah Gardner died on 24 June 1713 in Salem, Massachusetts, at the age of 37.1,2
Children of Hannah Gardner and Capt. John Higginson
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 13.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 69.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 72.
M, b. March 1865
Henry Gardner was born in March 1865 in New Hampshire.1 He married Evelyn Hancock, daughter of Smith M. Hancock and Jerusha W. Canfield, circa 1891.1
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Franklin Ward 3, Merrimack, New Hampshire.
James Gardner married Dorothy Maude Adela Tindal, daughter of Nicolas Charles Tindal and Minnie Thursa Louise McDonald, in 1919.
M, b. 24 September 1770, d. 12 December 1825
John Gardner was born on 24 September 1770 in Milton, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Dr. Samuel Gardner and Mary Cooper.1 John Gardner died on 12 December 1825 at the age of 55.1
John Adams Gardner1
Jonathan Jackson Gardner1
Capt. Joseph Gardner1
M, d. 19 December 1675
Capt. Joseph Gardner was the son of Thomas Gardner and Margaret (Unknown). Capt. Joseph Gardner married Anne Downing, daughter of Emanuel Downing and Lucy Winthrop, before August 1656.1,2 Capt. Joseph Gardner died on 19 December 1675 at the Narragansett Swamp Fight. s.n.p.1,3
Joseph Henry Gardner1
F, b. 2 May 1672, d. 1692
Love Gardner was born on 2 May 1672.1 She married James Coffin, son of James Coffin and Mary Severence.1 Love Gardner died in 1692.1
- [S68] Unknown author, One hundred and sixty allied families, Gardner.
Lydia Burleigh Gardner1
F, b. circa 1788, d. 29 April 1853
Lydia Burleigh Gardner was born circa 1788.1 She was the daughter of Robert Gardner and Lydia Burley.1 Lydia Burleigh Gardner died on 29 April 1853.1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 453.
Lydia Burleigh Gardner1
F, b. 30 November 1830, d. 10 April 1845
Lydia Burleigh Gardner was born on 30 November 1830.2 She was the daughter of Robert Gardiner and Susan Sewall.2 Lydia Burleigh Gardner died on 10 April 1845 at the age of 14.2
Mabelle L. Gardner1
F, b. August 1883
Mabelle L. Gardner was born in August 1883 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Everett M. Gardner and Minnie W. Lovett.2 Mabelle L. Gardner married Thomas M. Smith on 3 August 1908 in Lowell, Massachusetts.1
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
F, b. 1 May 1769, d. 6 December 1855
Mary Gardner was born on 1 May 1769 in Milton, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Samuel Gardner and Mary Cooper.1 Mary Gardner died on 6 December 1855 in Dorchester at the age of 86 unmarried.1
Mary Lowell Gardner1
F, b. 12 January 1802, d. 3 August 1854 or 5 August 1854
Mary Lowell Gardner was born on 12 January 1802 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Samuel Pickering Gardner and Rebecca Russell Lowell.2 Mary Lowell Gardner married Francis Cabot Lowell, son of Francis Cabot Lowell and Hannah Jackson, on 11 January 1826.2 Mary Lowell Gardner died on 3 August 1854 or 5 August 1854 in Waltham, Massachusetts.2,3
Children of Mary Lowell Gardner and Francis Cabot Lowell
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 30.
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 119.
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 60.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 34.
Mary Sewall Gardner1
F, b. 5 February 1871, d. 20 February 1961
Mary Sewall Gardner. Pioneer of public health nursing. She was born on 5 February 1871 in Newton, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Hon. William Sewall Gardner and Mary Parker Thornton.1 Mary Sewall Gardner died on 20 February 1961 in Providence, Rhode Island, at the age of 90.3
Dr. Murray MacGregor Gardner1
M, b. 3 May 1887, d. 16 October 1957
Dr. Murray MacGregor Gardner was born on 3 May 1887 in Ogdensburg.2 He married firstly Margaret Ogden on 10 April 1917.2 Dr. Murray MacGregor Gardner married Katherine Sewall Stebbins, daughter of William Cooper Stebbins and Grace Foster Sewall, on 18 May 1937 in Watertown, New York.1 Dr. Murray MacGregor Gardner died on 16 October 1957 in Watertown, New York, at the age of 70.1
F, b. 13 April 1786, d. 4 May 1865
Nancy Gardner was born on 13 April 1786 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.2 She married Samuel Salisbury, son of Deacon Samuel S. Salisbury and Elizabeth Sewall, on 18 July 1806 in Leominster, Massachusetts.3 Nancy Gardner died on 4 May 1865 in 16 Temple Place, Boston, at the age of 79.4
Children of Nancy Gardner and Samuel Salisbury
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 53417.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Cambridge, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Leominster, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 185 ; Page: 63.
- [S240] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1888 ed.), p. xxxiv.
- [S89] Family Search, LDS probably Roxbury Vital Records.
Paul E. Gardner1
M, b. circa 1888
Paul E. Gardner was born circa 1888.1 He married Ruby R. Sewall, daughter of Frederic Norris Sewall and Ruby Rogers Fisher, on 30 November 1912 in Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002.
Rev. Richard Titley Gardner1
M, b. 3 November 1861, d. 1 October 1934
Rev. Richard Titley Gardner was christened on 3 November 1861 at Pillimg, Lancashire.2 The marriage of Rev. Richard Titley Gardner and Sarah Elizabeth Marie Tomlinson was registered in the quarter ending June 1906 in the Lancaster registration district.3 Rev. Richard Titley Gardner died on 1 October 1934 in Chertsey, Surrey, at the age of 72.4
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Lancashire, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1911.
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995.
Children of Robert Gardner and Lydia Burley
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 453.
Dr. Samuel Gardner1
M, b. 6 March 1725, d. 18 January 1779
Dr. Samuel Gardner was born on 6 March 1725 in Stow, Massachusetts.2 He married Mary Cooper, daughter of Rev. William Cooper D.D. and Mary Foye, on 22 May 1766.2 Dr. Samuel Gardner died on 18 January 1779 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 53.2
Children of Dr. Samuel Gardner and Mary Cooper
Samuel Pickering Gardner1
M, b. 14 May 1767, d. 18 December 1843
Samuel Pickering Gardner was born on 14 May 1767.2 He married Rebecca Russell Lowell, daughter of Hon. John Lowell LL.D. and Rebecca Russell, on 19 September 1797 in Roxbury, Massachusetts.2 Samuel Pickering Gardner died on 18 December 1843 at the age of 76.2